Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I started over a new game on my Leafgreen and chose Squirtle. I only chose Squirtle because I wanted to have an easy time at the beginning of the game until I got my next Pokemon. So I breezed through the game, beat Brock, and eventually arrived at Mt. Moon. I paid a ridiculous price for a Magikarp, and I have started to train it. It is difficult though since it knows no attacks, but oh well. It is currently at lvl 8.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I decided to switch on over to my spare FireRed version since I got bored with my previous game. I started out in Cerulean City right after I had defeated Misty and earned a Cascade Badge. My team consisted of Charmeleon, Geodude, and Pikachu. I went to the Pokemon Center to heal and after that I headed north to Bill's Cottage but my rival appeared to challenge me to a battle. I got that over with and I went to heal once more. I battle the trainers on Nugget Bridge and then I made it to Route 25 where I had to battle once again. I did that and then I got to Bill's place and obtained the pass for the S.S. Anne. I went back south to Cerulean City and then I battled the Team Rocket grunt who had stolen from a house there. I made my way south to Route 5 and then after battling a bit on Route 6, I arrived in Vermilion City where I healed and saved.

TON of stuff has happened. Magikarp evolved and soloed Misty. I captured a Female Diglett and decided it would be my first Pokemon to know Attract on my team ever. It soloed Lt. Surge. I captured a Voltorb and trained it up around and inside Rock Tunnel. I quickly ran to Celadon to get an Eevee and bought a Fire Stone and evolved it. I got the Tea and went to Saffron and beat the Fighting Dojo to get Hitmonlee. I did the Rockt HQ stuff and went to Lavender City to get the Poke Flute so I could awaken Snorlax, which I captured. I beat Erica and went down Cycling Road while battling all the trainers. I went back to Lavender and went South to Fuschia to gain more experience. I am currently in front of Koga's gym but I am considering training my team more before goung in. They are all currently lvl 36-37.

I went to the Vermilion City harbor and got on the S.S. Anne. I started exploring the ship and battling against the various trainers inside there. I got to the deck, then the kitchens, and then the cabins and I eventually encountered my rival inside on the way to the captain's room. I beat him in a battle and then I got to the captain's room where I helped him get over his seasickness and received the HM for Cut. I got back outside to Vermilion City and healed at the Pokemon Center. I captured a Meowth on Route 6 and taught it Cut and I cut down that three in front of the Vermilion City Gym. I got inside and started to battle against the Gym trainers as well as solve the puzzle to get to Lt. Surge's place. I found him at the back of the Gym and I saved before battling him.

I easily defeated Koga and flew to Saffron afterwords. I went inside Silph Co to start taking on the Rockets. I got the Card Key from the 5th floor and went up to the 11th floor and defeated every single trainer that I could. Once all the Rockets were beaten I took on my rival who I swiftly beat as well. I went to take on Giovanni and again beat him easily. I got the Master Ball, healed my Pokemon, and saved in front of the Saffron gym.

Gyarados: lvl 39
    Dugtrio: lvl 40
    Electrode: lvl 40
    Flareon: lvl 40
    Hitmonlee: lvl 40
    Snorlax: lvl 39

I've still been training my Pokemon and searching for Raikou. My team is:
    Lv.100
    Lv.98
    Lv.97
    Lv.79
    Lv.76
    Lv.73
    Lv.70
    Once I get Raikou I will migrate my (hopefully Lv.100 7 Pokemon) team to Pearl were they will battle over WiFi.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I finally challenged Lt. Surge to a Pokemon battle and I have to admit that I was disappointed by him. I used Charmeleon against his Pikachu and Voltorb and I won pretty easily against those two. I then used my newly-evolve Graveler against Surge's Raichu and that battled ended faster than I could've imagined. Still, I got my third Kanto region badge so I was pleased. I healed at the Pokemon Center and then I trained Pikachu for a bit on Route 6, which didn't help as much as I had hoped but whatever. I went north now that I could use Cut and I got to Cerulean City and used Cut to take down that tree to the east of the city. I now had access to the route leading up to the Power Plant and Rock Tunnel. I battled tons of trainers on my way to the Pokemon Center and I captured a couple of Pokemon for the Dex while I was there. I healed at the Pokemon Center and made my way to Rock Tunnel since I needed to get to Lavender Town. Saved.

Still training, team is:
    Lv.100
    Lv.100
    Lv.99 (soon Lv.100)
    Lv.83
    Lv.78
    Lv.77
    Lv.74
    Still ... training...
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Restarted my game (hard decision :P but done).

Picked Charmander. Captured Caterpie in Viridian Forest. Grinded like a Boss. DESTROYED Brock's Gym with Butterfree and Charmander. Caught a Nidoran♂ In the little Patch of grass before Mt. Moon. Entered Mt. Moon, sweeped through it. Nidoran became a Nidorino. Grinded even further. Went to meet Bill. Caught a cute Abra Still grinded. I evolved Nidorino into a Nidoking.

That's it for the day!

Credit For Card Goes To This Site

Message Me If You Want To Add Me!

Spoiler:- My "Quote":

I went to the Safari Zone solely to catch a Dratini. I found one really quick, but it ran away on me. A few Dratini encounters later, one finally got caught.

Seeing as I still had plenty of steps left (due to the fact that I was doing all fishing) I decided to walk in the grass and see if I could catch anything else that I haven't while letting it run out.

I ran into a Scyther really fast. Not wanting to let it run away I immediately threw a a Safari Ball. It escaped and fled. =( And then I ran into a Kangaskhan. I also wasn't going to take any risk of it running away first and again threw a Safari Ball on my first turn... Somehow, that ball caught it. :o I was so happy!

Pretty good for just going in for a Dratini. =P
    ~ ~
    ---

~Original Image from pixiv~

Been training alot, leveling up.
    Lv.100
    Lv.100
    Lv.100
    Lv.90
    Lv.83
    Lv.82
    Lv.78
    Having fun...
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Rock Tunnel was a real nightmare to navigate through, this early in the game. I managed to battle inside there and train a bit, but I don't think it was worth the struggle. I got out of there eventually and I headed straight for the Lavender Town Pokemon Center to have my Pokemon healed. I got that down and then I visited the Pokemon Tower. I climbed that a bit and I battled against my rival and then I left to get the Silph Scope item. I headed east from Lavender Town and I arrived at the Underground Path after battling some trainers. I went inside and I came out near Celadon City. I visited the Pokemon Center there and healed and then I went to the Pokemon Mansion so that I could obtain an Eevee. I got that and then I purchased a Firestone at the Department Store there in Celadon. I evolved Eevee into Flareon and I went to the Game Corner to battle against Team Rocket. Saved.

Hopray for training!
    Lv.100
    Lv.100
    Lv.100
    Lv.95
    Lv.87
    Lv.85
    Lv.81
    Still grinding.
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

So I've moved everything to White. All of my lower games are clear. I'm going to start FireRed new, I drew out aspirational teams and I'm hoping to buy LeafGreen, another FireRed, Ruby, Sapphire (already have Emerald), Diamond, and I'll have all the games (except Black). Also I need two SPs and a trade cord so I can trade my GBA's together.

Team in the sig.

Beat Gary, got a Weedle, evolved it into Kakuna, training in the Viridian Forest, looking for a Pikachu.

Evolved Kakuna, now heading forward to battle the trainers in the Viridian Forest.

Caught a Pikachu, leveling it up with everyone else before I go any further.

Beat Brock, moving on, dropped off Pidgey and Beedrill, don't really need them anymore, thinking about adding Nidoran and Jigglypuff on my team for a while, not really sure though.

Lvl 15 Charmander
    Lvl 15 Pikachu
    Lvl 15 Mankey

Evolved Charmander, caught a Nidoran, trying to level him up.
    Last edited by √řL†; 12th April 2011 at 2:44 PM.
    FireRed:| Chris Lvl. 13 | Primetime Lvl. 10 | Majesty Lvl. 11 |Foust Lvl. 10 |Ryan Lvl. 10 | Zack Lvl. 8|

I unlocked Team Rocket's little hideout at the Game Corner and I made my way inside. I had to battle some Team Rocket grunts but I managed to train Flareon in there, so I can't complain. I picked up some nice items and I managed to get the key to unlock Giovanni's room. I entered and I battled him. It was a brief fight but he managed to defeat my Graveler somehow, which was a shame. I got the Silph Scope before I left the hideout and I healed my team at the Celadon City Pokemon Center. I went to the Gym after that and I battled the Gym trainers inside. I got to Erika and I challenged her as well. I managed to beat her Tangela with Flareon, her Victreebel with Raichu, and her Vileplume with Charmeleon. I got the Rainbow Badge from her and I left to the Gym to heal once more. I saved before heading to Lavender Town again.

Evolved Nidoran, training in Mt. Moon.

Evolved Nidorino once again! He's now Nidoking.

Evolved Magikarp! woop woop! Now i can move on for good!
    Last edited by √řL†; 16th April 2011 at 5:45 AM.
    FireRed:| Chris Lvl. 13 | Primetime Lvl. 10 | Majesty Lvl. 11 |Foust Lvl. 10 |Ryan Lvl. 10 | Zack Lvl. 8|

I left to Lavender Town and I arrived there and healed shortly after. I went up to the Pokemon Tower now that I had the Silph Scope item and I managed to identify Pokemon like Gastly and Haunter. I battled some and captured others on my way to the top of the tower. I battled some of the trainers in there and I healed in the purification zone. I continued to climb the tower but I ended up having to battle that ghost of Cubone's mother AKA a ghost Marowak. I was disappointed that I couldn't capture it, but I defeated it and battled the Team Rocket grunts at the tower's summit. I got Mr. Fuji to return to his house and he presented me with the PokeFlute. I healed at the Pokemon Center on final time and I headed south to Fuchsia City to battle Koga. I fought some Fishers and then I saved the game near the fishing bridge.

Arrived in Cerulean City, beat Gary, training for Misty on Route 24.

Lvl 20 Nidoking
    Lvl 20 Gyarodos
    Lvl 20 Charmeleon
    Lvl 20 Pikachu

Just Beated Koga and now searching Dratini with a good nature for my team. But first i gotta get the super rod so im going to take that first.

Team:

Charizard lv 57
    Gyarados lv 44
    Jolteon lv 43

I battled some more on the bridge south of Lavender Town and I eventually reached the place where the sleeping Snorlax was. I got there and I battled it. I managed to weaken it a bit and I eventually captured that beast in a Great Ball. It was sent to me PC and I returned to heading for Fuchsia City now that it was out of the way. I battled even more trainers along the way and I got to a place with tons of Bird Keeper class trainers. I battled them and after 30 minutes, I arrived in Fuchsia City. I healed quickly at the local Pokemon Center and I returned to Celadon City after that. I headed east and battled the other sleeping Snorlax and I battled on Cycling Road. I did that for some more experience and I eventually reached Fuchsia City again. I saved before entering the Gym.

Just caught Staryu to finish my team and currently level grinding.
    Visit Dragonite's School!

It is a school for Pokemon beginners who want to learn more about the games. Become a member and pass this onto your friends and I will consider you for becoming a Teacher!

I beat Misty, traveled to Vermillion, beat Gary and got the Cut HM on the SS Anne, all I have to do is beat Lt. Surge. Dumped Pikachu btw.

Lvl 26 Charmeleon
    Lvl 26 Gyarados
    Lvl 26 Nidoking

I got inside of the Fuchsia City Gym and I battled two Gym trainers inside. I had a really tough time doing it, though, so I decided to heal at the Pokemon Center and train using the VS Seeker. I went west and used it there to rebattle some of the trainers that I had recently beaten. I managed to train for a long time and then I headed to Cycling Road to train some more there. I finished that up and I trained near Lavender Town before I returned to Fuchsia City two hours later. I went to the Pokemon Center and swapped Pokemon one last time. With everyone leveled up a bit and healed, I entered the Gym once again and battled my way through the Gym trainers. I had a much easier time this time around and I even made us of type advantages. I got to Koga's place and I saved there so as to rest before the big Gym battle.

Got the Badge for Vermillion. VS Seeker training currently before I move on.

Lvl 28 Charmeleon
    Lvl 28 Gyarados
    Lvl 28 Nidoking

I finally got the nerve to challenge Koga at the Fuchsia City Gym and our match started. He sent out his Koffing and I used Snorlax and I defeated it. Koga then sent out his Muk and I had to swap out with Graveler in order to defeat it. Koga sent out his Weezing then and I swapped out for Snorlax. Sadly, it got Poisoned and I had to use Charizard against Weezing. I defeated Weezing and then I used Raichu against Koga's last Koffing and I got the Soul Badge from him. I left the Gym and I healed at the local Pokemon Center. I decided that I should head on over to Saffron City next, just to check things out. I'm not sure which Gym I'll actually challenge next, but I'll give it some thought before I head out again. I got to Saffron City and I visited the Poke Mart. I saved after buying healing items and before I headed to Silph Co.

Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast