Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Since i caught my dratini im training it now. did lv 19-30 because i was bored and 30-47 today. Might reach dragonite tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: Killed the 7th gym leader blaine , evolved dragonair

lv 61 Charizard<-- OK atk/sp.atk/speed , more the overall'er' and mixer of the team.
    lv 47 Gyarados<-- Perfect attack+sp.def
    lv 47 Jolteon<-- Perfect speed+Sp.atk awesomness!!
    lv 55 Dragonite<-- Perfect attack & speed
    Last edited by Kenny Pkmn Trainer; 23rd April 2011 at 5:42 PM.

Restarted my Leafgreen and caught pretty much every Pokemon I've seen so I'll have their dex entry. I have only one badge and I'm just about to enter Mt. Moon. My team is
    -Charmander - lv 15
    -Pikachu - lv 13

I think I have my team planned out but I'll post each time I make progress and get a new member.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

I got to Silph Co. in Saffron City and I entered the building. I managed to wander around the first few floors a bit, but I eventually had to battle some Team Rocket grunts. After that, I raced through the building looking for items and other stuff. I ran into some more Team Rocket grunts on the 7th floor and then again on the 9th floor. I left the building to heal my Pokemon and then I headed for the top of the Silph Co. building after that. I met my rival along the way and I battled him. It was a tough battle, but I managed to beat him. I got a gift Lapras from a guy in the same room and then I headed for the top of the building. I arrived but I saved before battling with Giovanni again, since I wanted to restore my Pokemon's health.

Made my way through Mt Moon suprisingly easy and taught my Charmeleon Mega Punch from that Karate dude. Lost to my rival the first time on Nugget Bridge but beat him the second time. Got the SS Ticket from Bill and went to face Misty's Gym. Took out her Staryu and remained untouched. Made a mistake against Starmie which lost me the battle. I didn't use Thunder Wave on it. Next time around I Thunder Waved and got it into yellow health before Pikachu fainted. Charmeleon really lucked out with Mega Punch. It hit 3 times in a row and she was fully paralyzed on the last turn which saved me for sure. Moved on to Vermillion City and taught Pikachu Dig. Explored Vermillion a little and caught my 3rd Pokemon Diglett.

My Current Team is
    -Charmeleon - lv 25
    -Pikachu - lv 24
    -Diglett - lv 20

Credit to zhanton

I had everyone healed at the Pokemon Center and I returned to the 11th floor at the Sliph Co. building. I got there and met with Giovanni once again. He talked and then we battled for the second time. His Pokemon were a bit more challenging this time than they were the last time we fought, but I still managed to pull through that battle without losing any of my Pokemon. Giovanni disappeared once he was beaten and the Silph Co. building was safe once again. The company president gave me the Master Ball and I left the building to take care of things at the local Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon around and I made my way to the Saffron City Gym to challenge Sabrina for the Marsh Badge. I got inside and battle a Gym trainer and then saved before moving on to the other parts of the Gym.

Beat the Elite 4. Swapped several Pokemon and started to evolve some Pokémon. Oak soon found the National Dex. I went to One Island and got a Ruby. Celio wanted a Saphhire. I head to 4th Island, and fought with some Team Rocket Grunts, I thought they had shut shop. Soon later I found a Sapphire in a cave in Six island. Found another Team Rocket base on Five Island Meddow.

If you receive a message about this thread being shut, that was a glitch.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

was level grinding team for the e4 today, and encountered and caught a shiny machop!

trying to get my team to lv.50 before the e4, so far my team is:

charizard lv.46
    primape lv.47
    raichu lv.50
    mr.mime lv.50
    vaporeon lv.49
    nidoking lv.45

finding nidoking pretty hard to train because the wild pokemon in victory road keep KOing him....
    Gotcha, Licklicky was claimed in the official thread!
    (licklicky's data was added to your signature)

White FC - Geoff - 2666 1958 1841
    † I am a Christian! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by SlipKnoT View Post
    Stick it inside her and pee, obv.

Last night I finally got my shiny starter, so i purposely lost the first battle against rival's squirtle and put it straight into the PC after catching a mankey. Today, I got about 80,000 pokedollars from the nugget bridge trick, then beat misty. After talking to bill, i went to vermilion and got a level 29 dugtrio (mankey is level 24). Now I am pondering thoughts as to what my team should look like.
    White team:
    Diamond team:

Training my team on water route under Pallet before facing Blaine
    Team
    Charizard 44
    Nidoking 40
    Gyarados 40
    Jolteon 43
    Exeggutor 43
    Hitmonlee 41

Beated Lorelie Bruno Agatha and Lance with this team:

Charizard lv 68
    Dragonite lv 58
    Jolteon lv 51
    Gyarados lv 51

Now taking on the champion

I EV trained my Magby. I started by EV training it in Speed on Route 1. Finished rather quickly, then went to the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town to EV train in Special Attack. It was a little difficult keeping track of my EVs there because the Gastlys and Haunters used Spite on me a lot, but I'm pretty sure I got all the EVs I needed.

After that, Magby evolved and I trained it up to level 40. I plan on EV training my Ralts next.

Went into the S.S. Anne and trained my Diglett mostly. Once I was done there I went straight to the gym and my Diglett evolved against one of the trainers in there. Swept Lt. Surg with some lucky Magnitudes and headed to face the trainers just East of Vermillion. After beating those trainers I started to make my way to Rock Tunnel. The Aide at the Pokemon Center told me I needed 1 more Pokemon for an everstone so I searched my Pokedex and decided Bellsprout was the closest Pokemon that I didn't have. So I look in the grass near the Day Care and the first Pokemon was Bellsprout. I was just watching TV and I heard the shiny sound! I immediatly used thunder wave and caught it with a Poke Ball. I decided that would be a great time to save my game and take a break.

Credit to zhanton

I quickly left the Saffron City Gym since I needed to heal my Pokemon after my previous battle with a Gym trainer there. I did that and I returned to the Saffron Gym. I warped around using those weird warp panel things and I eventually got to battle some more of those Gym trainers. I managed to reach Sabrina's place and I challenged her. Her Pokemon were actually really easy to defeat. I used Graveler and Charizard against her Mr. Mime and Venomoth and then I used my Snorlax against her Kadabra and Alakazam. After a few tense moments, I defeated her and earned the Marsh Badge. I got her TM as well and I left the Gym in order to heal my Pokemon. I then flew to Fuchsia City since I had some business to take care of before I set off to Cinnabar Island. I saved at the Pokemon Center.

I've had a copy of Pokemon FireRed that my friend gave me, and I never played it. So I decided, "meh, what the heck, I'll give it a shot" So i started a new game on FireRed. I chose Charmander for my starter and named him Crimson. I went to Viridian City and got the package for Oak. He gave Gary and I the Pokedex and some Poke Balls. I went and caught a Rattata and named her Glados. I also caught a Pidgey and named him Wheatly. After a few tries, I beat Brock with Charmander's Metal Claw. He evolved after the battle. I got the Running Shoes from the Aide, and I went through Mt. Moon, eventually arriving at Cerulean City. I beat Gary and the golden bridge trainers. Then, I caught an Oddish and named her Nelly. Saved.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Credits to Gladeshadow

I took care of things in Fuchsia City and then I headed south to the route there. I Surfed into the sea route and I encountered some wild Pokemon. I didn't want to face them, so I used Max Repel to keep them away. I couldn't avoid the trainers, though, so I battled them for some extra experience. I got to the Seafoam Islands after a while and I went deep inside the caverns and I trained there against the wild Pokemon. I went deeper inside the cavern and I used Strength to push boulders around so that the currents in the Seafoam Islands would stop. I managed to get to the water again and I Surfed around a bit until I got to Articuno's little island. I battled it, and amazingly, I managed to capture it after tossing just 5 Ultra Balls. I left the caverns and I headed towards Cinnabar Island once again.

I stopped leafgreen awhile ago but decided to reboot it again about 40 minutes ago. I have currently beaten every gym and caught Mewtwo. Defeated to the elite 4 for the second time. So I am just filling up my pokedex. Luckily for me I have done alot of it (146/150) that includes the Kangaskhan I just caught. It took me forever to get that. I am now just hatcing a eevee egg to get Flareon and evolving my Rhyorn to Rhydon.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Made my way through Rock Tunnel and into Lavender Town. I avoided as many trainers as I could on the Route West of Lavender so I could train my next Pokemon there. Arrived in Celadon and received the Eevee and evolved it into Vaporeon making it my 4th Pokemon in my Party. Taught it Water Pulse and beat all of the trainers that I skipped. I then received the HM for Fly and went into the Game Corner to defeat the Rocket guarding the poster. My current team is:
    Vaporeon lv 30
    Raichu lv 30
    Charmeleon lv 32
    Dugtrio lv 29

Credit to zhanton

I exited the cavern at the Seafoam Islands and I Surfed west towards Cinnabar Island. I battled some more trainers along the way and then I finally arrived at the island. I healed my Pokemon there and then I swapped Pokemon at the PC. I went to the Poke Mart to stock up on Ultra Balls since I used so many of them at the Seafoam Islands. I went to the Cinnabar Island Gym, but then I remembered that I needed to find the key for it at the Pokemon Mansion. I entered it and I wandered around for a while. I encountered wild Pokemon like Raticate and Koffing, and I battled against them. I made my way deeper into the mansion and I battled a couple of trainers there. I went around reading the diary entries, and then I opened some other door by talking to the Mewtwo statues. I saved as I got to the bottom of the mansion.

I just started a Nuzlocke file on my LeafGreen. Not much happened yet, though I did have a casualty

Chose the girl, named Vanessa, rival Gary. Chose Charmander, nicknamed Jack, got the Parcel, caught Cheddar the Rattata, Noodles the Caterpie, Tweety the Pidgey, and Rumble the Mankey. Currently grinding Tweety and Jack on Route 1.

Team
    Jack the Charmander Lv10
    Tweety the Pidgey Lv5

Box
    Cheddar the Rattata
    Noodles the Caterpie

Casualties
    Rumble the Mankey Lv.6 - Crit from Pidgey on Route 1

Edit:
    I just beat Brock with Jack, it was amazing. Metal Claw activated three times for the Attack boost, not to mention Onix's Rock Tomb missed twice in a row while I whittled it down with Metal Claw. Jack evolved after the battle, and I saved. Hoping I find a Geodude when I reach Mt. Moon, though a Paras would seriously help against Misty. If not, I'll just grind up a Gyarados for Bite, or a Butterfree to spam status.

Edit: 2
    Big update here. After beating Brock with Jack, I went to Mt. Moon, skipping some trainers. Caught a female Geodude, called Thug. Grinded that up, along with a Magikarp called Herp Derp. After getting out of Mt. Moon, I caught a Sandshrew called Vancouver. Beat Gary and the Nugget Bridge, and caught an Abra, called Magician, AT FULL HP IN A POKE BALL!! Evolved Herp Derp and Magician, and beat Misty with Herp Derp's Bite. Caught a Meowth called Cash Money, and trained him up. Got bored/lazy of Herp Derp, got risky against a Butterfree that was spamming status, and he died -_- I didn't care that much, whatever. Got the Bike, caught an Oddish named Yolanda, it died later while I was grinding Magician and Cash Money, didn't care. Evolved Vancouver and Thug on Route 11, and beat the St. Anne trainers, and then Lt. Surge with Vancouver. Made it to Rock Tunnel, and saved.

Team
    Jack the Charmeleon Lv27
    Tweety the Pidgeotto Lv26
    Thug the Graveler Lv26
    Vancouver the Sandslash Lv26
    Cash Money the Meowth Lv26
    Magician the Kadabra Lv26

Box
    Cheddar the Rattata
    Noodles the Caterpie
    Jelly the Zubat

Dead
    Rumble the Mankey Lv6 - Crit from Pidgey on Route 1
    Herp Derp the Gyarados Lv22 - Trainer's Butterfree abusing Supersonic/Poisonpowder on Route 6
    Yolanda the Oddish Lv13 - Route 11
    Last edited by foxyman1167; 18th May 2011 at 8:20 PM.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Defeated the Rockets at the Game Corner and headed to the Gym. Ember destroyed the gym and I learned Flamethrower about halfway through resulting in overkill. I then went to Lavender to go through Pokemon Tower. Received the Poke Flute and took the loooong route South of Lavender and caught my 5th team member Snorlax. Was slow at first until it learned Body Slam. Eventually I reached the end of that route and my team is:
    Charizard lv 37
    Vaporeon lv 37
    Dugtrio lv 36
    Raichu lv 36
    Snorlax lv 36

Credit to zhanton

Started over my leaf green. So far I have an ivysaur and a pidgey that's almost a pidgeotto. Goin to mt. Moon

I got to the Pokemon Mansion's last floor and I encountered tons of trainers there. I battle them all to the best of my ability and then I roamed around, looking for that key to the Cinnabar Island Gym. I finally found it and I left the mansion. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center since my Pokemon were tired, and then I headed out to the Cinnabar Island Gym. I unlocked the door and I went inside to battle the Gym trainers. I chose to fail the tests there and that forced the trainers to fight me. I beat at least 4 of them before I headed back to the Pokemon Center to heal. I went back to the Gym and I battled the rest of the Cinnabar Island Gym's trainers. I saved the game at Blaine's place.

From the Journal of Pokémon Trainer Kat.

Well. I beat Team Rocket on Sevii Island 5... Not until one of them mistaken me for Geovanni's Kid.. (Thinking about it, the Discription of him sounds like a Boy in Johto I met once.)

After that.. I had a strong desire to go To the Tanoby Ruins.. I found Lots of Unown... Soon I spotted a familiar one.. Tyrnon - My HP (Dragon) T-Forme. I was wondering where it got to..

While I was breeding my Luvdisc, a girl from Hoenn challenge be to a battle in Orre.. She said she'd be able to find out the HP of Tyrnon.. As I wasn't sure if it was my Unown or not.. Soon after we where battling. Acacia, my Venusaur, and Momohime, my Parasect where soon in on the action.. Man that Girl was Tricky.. She had a Aura Mew.. (BN note: Legit UT!)

Soon I got the Luvdisc I wanted.. and then I sent them to Sinnoh with a few other Pokémon I wanted to send on.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I restarted my leafgreen for the 5-6th time last year, but then lost interest. A few days ago I started playing it again, running with the team I'd already been using: Charizard (Auburn), Gyarados (Twist), Dragonair (Mistral), Eevee (Zip), Nidorina (Cobble), and Jigglypuff (Kirby). Actually, the nicknames were different, but I'm changing them to that.

So I'm at the Cinnabar gym right now, challenging all of the trainers for EXP. This will be my 5th badge. I went out of order a lot: Brock > Misty > Koga > Surge. Still need Erika, Sabrina, and Giovanni. I like how this game doesn't force you to get each badge in order to proceed in the plot.

My team levels range from 38-40.

I got to Blaine's location and I challenged him at long last. His first Pokemon (Growlithe) was easy enough to defeat since it didn't have too many powerful attacks. I actually used Articuno against it, despite my Pokemon being at a disadvantage. I beat Growlithe and then Blaine sent out his Rapidash. I used Charizard against it and I managed to take out Rapidash before it caused too much damage. Blaine used his Arcanine after that and I had to swap to Graveler. Even with the type advantage, I still had a rough time against Arcanine. Luckily, I beat it with a critical hit attack, and then I defeat Blaine's Ponyta with Raichu's Shock Wave attack. I got the Volcano Badge from Blaine as well as the TM containing Fire Blast. I saved before leaving the Gym.

Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast