Page 55 of 110 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I finally got around to training my Ralts on my Leaf Green version. I first EV trained it in speed, which was very quick and easy. I then went to Pokemon Tower to EV train in Special Attack, which was much harder. Ralts kept on getting outsped by Gastly, causing it to get paralyzed by Lick or faint many, many times. I did eventually finish, with Ralts having evolved into Kirlia by the time I was done. I then evolved Kirlia into Gardevoir and trained it to level 40.

After, I did some trading with Emerald. I needed a Psychic TM for Magmar, so I traded my extra Latias with one attached.

Been working on trying to get a shiny Articuno again as of late... tried awhile back, but after 50 or so sr's I got bored . But now I'm back and still no luck.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

I left the Cinnabar Island Gym, but I met Bill right outside. He told me about needing my help with something in the Sevii Islands, and I agreed to help him. A boat came to pick us up and we arrived on One Island. We went into the Pokemon Center there and I met his friend Celio. We talked and then I was allowed to roam around the first three islands there. I healed my Pokemon and I went off to Kindle Road. I battled some trainers there and I captured a wild Ponyta in the tall grass. I trained there a bit and then I got to the Ember Spa. I visited it and talked to everyone, and then I headed outside again to battle the trainers in the area. I picked up some items in the area as well, and then I Surfed to Mt. Ember. I saved as I arrived there, since I needed a Pokemon with Strength to push some boulders.

Still working on the shiny Articuno sr hunt. Dang thing is stubborn, but I'm not giving up.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

I returned to One Island to pick up a Pokemon that knew the move Strength, and then I returned to Mt. Ember to challenge the Moltres at its summit. I got there and I pushed all the boulders aside. I then went inside of the volcanic cave and I ran around, battling Pokemon and looking for the exit. I captured a Machoke and then I went outside. I pushed some more boudlers out of the way and I arrived at the top of the volcano. I challenged Moltres, and it was a tough match. It didn't want to be captured, but I managed to snag it after putting it to sleep. I used 14 Ultra Balls, but things weren't so bad. I flew back to One Island, healed at the local Pokemon Center and saved before going to Two Island.

I'm currently training all my to level 55 before I battle the Elite 4 and to evolve my Dragonair to a Dragonite. I started out by by battling Pokemon in Victory Road, while training I came across and caught a Shiny Geodude. It's my second shiny of the game, the first one was another shiny Geodude encountered and caught in the Rock Tunnel. Then I remembered the Vs Seeker, turns out I didn't grab I from the girl in Vermillion City. After acquiring it, I scoured Kanto for a place with a lot trainers grouped together, and found the spot at the top of Cycling Road with the 6 bikers. Gaming still in progress.

Team:
    Neptune lvl 55 (M)
    Ivy lvl 54 (F)
    Huntress lvl 55 (F)
    Tesla lvl 54 (F)
    Liu Khang lvl 54 (M)
    L-Drago lvl 54 (M)
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 11th June 2011 at 6:52 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

I got on the boat at One Island and I set sail for Two Island since it was the next stop on my Sevii Island journey. I got there and I went to the shop there and purchased some items. I then headed for the local Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon and prepare for the next leg of the journey. Once that was done, I visited the Game Corner there and then I went north to Cape Brink. I battled some wild Pokemon along the way, and I talked to Brinca at the end of the cape. She taught my Venusaur how to use Frenzy Plant, and then I healed back to town. I talked to people and then I set off for Three Island. I got there and there were a ton of Bikers running around. I headed for the local Pokemon Center, and I did some stuff there. I then met the Bikers and I had to battle them in order for them to leave the island. I saved after the battles.

Transferred my LeafGreen team and other valuable pokémon to Platinum.
    I restarted LeafGreen and chose Bulbasaur.

Current team
    Bulbasaur lv.8
    Spearow lv.5
    Rattata lv.5

Currently on my way to Viridian Forest.
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

So far i have pikachu
    Bublasaur and mankey

Going for a run through with just Venasaur.

Chose a Naive Bulbasaur and trained him to an Ivysaur before getting Oak's Parcel. Got the Pokedex and fought my rival, Gary, West of Viridian City. Moved to North to Pewter City where I swept Brock with my level 19 Ivysaur. I'm currently fighting the trainers on the way to Mt Moon.

Arrived in Vermillion City.
    Caught a Diglett for Lt.Surge as well as my rival's Pidgeotto.

Current team
    Ivsaur lv.22
    Spearow lv.19
    Rattata lv.19
    Mankey lv.19 (I'm planning to replace it as soon as I can catch Poliwag)
    Diglett lv.23

Once I beat Lt. Surge, I'll go through Diglett's Cave and pick up any items I've missed.
    Once I get to Lavender Town, I'll catch a Vulpix for my team, then I'll pick up the Celadon City Eevee.

This is my planned team:
    Venusaur
    Fearow
    Raticate
    Poliwrath
    Ninetales
    Jolteon
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr

After having defeated the Bikers that were causing all sorts of chaos on Three Island, I headed off to the Pokemon Center once more to heal my Pokemon. I left and then I had to head on over to Berry Forest to locate the lost little girl by the name of Lostelle. I stocked up on items like Max Repel at the local Pokemon Center, and then I headed off for the bridge. I got there and I battled against some trainers and some wild Pokemon. I did that and I got to the bridge where I challenged some more trainers before entering the forest at the end. I got to Berry Forest after battling some more, and then I began looking for Lostelle. I picked up some berries while I was roaming around the area, and I saved shortly before reaching the middle of the forest.

On my way to Elite Four going trought Victory Road right now. My team is Veanusaur, Pikachu, Ninetails, Lapras, Primeape and Pidegot.
    Pokémon Breeder EmZ
    Giving Away 3-4IV Pokémon Leftover from Breeding for Free!
    Just send me a PM if interested!

Currently Giving Away

Friend Safari type: Fighting
    Pokémon: Pancham

I started a new game, did all the intro stuff. I went to my PC to get the potion. Afterwards I headed downstairs and out to route 1 but I was stopped imeadiatly by Prof Oak. I followed him to his Lab where me and my rival,Gary, Recieved a Pokemon. I chose Bulbasaur while Gary chose Charmander. I beat Gary in a battle. I then headed to route one where I battle a few Pokemon and got a Potion. I went to the mart and got Oaks Parcel. I brought it to Oak and in return I got 5 Pokeballs and a PokeDex. I went back to route one where I caught my 1st team memeber,a Pidgey. I then went west and caught m 3rd team memeber a Makey I headed to Viridian Forest in search of a Pikachu.

Currant team

I got to the middle of Berry Forest, and I trained there for a while against the wild Pokemon in the area. I managed to level up my team a bit there, and after picking some more berries from around the area, I got to the end of the forest. I met Lostelle there and then she talked about the scary Pokemon that had attacked her. A wild Hypno appeared then, and I had to battle it to end the mission there. I captured it and then afterwards, Lostelle returned to her home at Three Island. I healed at the local Pokemon Center, and then I set sail back to Kanto once everything on the Sevii Islands was taken care of. I headed to Cinnabar Island once more to train before challenging the Viridian City Gym. I saved at the Pokemon Mansion.

I swept Blaine thanks to my Poliwrath's Rain Dance + Surf combo.
    I then explored the Sevii islands and beat the bikers and rescued Lostelle while catching a Hypno in the process.
    I'm currently playing the slots in Celadon so I could get a couple of items (Charcoal, Mystic Water, and a Miracle Seed) as well as a Pinsir and Dratini.
    Once that's done, I'll spam thief on wild Magneton and Fearow so I could get a Magnet and a Sharp Beak.

Current team
    Venusaur lv.46
    Fearow lv.43
    Raticate lv.43
    Ninetales lv.43
    Jolteon lv.43
    Poliwrath lv.43
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr

Beat my Venasaur run through. Going for a Blastoise run.

Chose a Mild natured Squirtle
    Leveled it up to level 15 before receiving the parcel
    Finished after this

I trained like crazy at the Cinnabar Island Pokemon Mansion, and then I Surfed north once more and I headed towards Pallet Town. I healed there and then I flew to Viridian City. I entered the Gym and I began to battle against the Gym trainers there. It was a long challenge, but I managed to beat 5 of them without resting. I then healed once more and I challenged the other Gym trainers. Once they had all been defeated, I was able to go to Giovanni's place. I left the Gym though, to do a little more training before I challenged Giovanni for the Earth Badge. I headed to One Island and I trained using the VS Seeker along Kindle Road. I healed at the Ember Spa and I saved before continuing the training.

After a while I finally found a Pikachu,but killed it. So I went searchin for another one. I caught one and trained my Pokemon for a bit by beating wild Pokemon and facing the trainers. After that I went to battle Gary and won with ease. I then went to Pewter gym and battled the trainer there. I then battled and easily beat Brock.

Team
    Lv 12
    Lv 10
    Lv 10
    Lv 8

I headed for Mt. Ember there on One Island, and I trained against the wild Pokemon in the caverns. I managed to level up very slowly, and then I headed back out to Kindle Road and I used the VS Seeker to locate some trainers to battle against. I then moved on to Three Island and I trained against the trainers in that area. I went to Berry Forest as well, where I picked some berries that were on the floor. Once that was done, I decided to train some more against the wild Pokemon there for about 30 minutes. I finally finished leveling up, so I headed for the mainland once more. I flew straight to Viridian City, and I headed for the Gym. I got to Giovanni's location once more, and I saved before challenging him.

After I beat Brock I headed East. I was soon greeted by one of Oak's aides. He delivered me the Running Shoes my Mom sent me. After that I headed down the route beating all the trainers in my path. My Pikachu learned Quick Attack and my Mankey learned Karate Chop.
    Team
    lv 13
    Lv 12
    lv 12
    Lv 12
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 26th June 2011 at 1:53 PM.

After finishing Platinum, I have restarted FireRed. Chose Squirtle and named it Waveshell. After devlivering the parcel, I caught a Spearow and named it Kazooie. It's a bit frail due to a Defense lowering nature, but I didn't want to end up taking a long time to get a good nature. I'm thinking of replacing it with another one later on. Trained it a bit before we entered Viridian Forest.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

After Healing up at the Pokemon centre I headed into the dreaded Mt Moon. I battled 2 Bug Catcher a Lass and a scientist before my Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur. I then had my first encounter with Team Rocket. After continuing to battle trainers I found more TR. I then battled a Scientist and obtained a Dome Fossil. I then headed out of Mt Moon. I taught Mega Punch to Pikachu and Mega Kick to Mankey. I then arrived in Cerulean City

Team
    lv 16
    lv 16
    lv 13
    lv 13
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 26th June 2011 at 2:00 PM.

I recently started a new game in my LeafGreen. I just finished the Pokemon Tower, I have four badges, and I'm ready to take on Snorlax and head for Fuchsia city.

My team:

Primeape Lv. 35
    -Brick Break
    -Cross Chop
    -Mega Punch
    -Focus Energy

Charizard Lv. 38
    -Flamethrower
    -Fly
    -Wing Attack
    -Metal Claw

Beedrill Lv. 36
    -Twineedle
    -Aerial Ace
    -Poison Sting
    -Focus Energy

Weepinbell Lv. 35
    -Vine Whip
    -Acid
    -Sleep Powder
    -Poisonpowder

Yes, I use a Beedrill in my battle team. Problem?
    ---->

After 4 weeks and ~3800 SR's
    It finally shined on 23.11.2011 at 7 pm

After I arrived in Cerulean City I healed up and headed north where I met Gary. He challenged me to a battle and I lost. Wasn't surprising seeing how underleveled I was. After I lost I gave my Rare Candies to Pidgey and he evolved into Pidgeotto. After that I saved before I battled him. After a bit of a struggle I won. Then something bad happened. When I was on the Nugget Bridge facing the 2nd trainer my game crashed! After restarting my game I battled Gary for the 3rd time. This Mankey OHKO'ed his entire team. I then beat all of the Nugget Trainers. I was then asked by a strange man to join Team Rocket. I battled him and I won. Afterwards I headed towards Bill's house beating all the trainers in my way. I then met a Bill who was appearing to be a Clefairy. I turned him back and he gave me a SS ticket. I then headed back to Cerulean.

Team
    Lv 19
    Lv 18
    Lv 18
    Lv 18

Page 55 of 110 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast