Page 57 of 110 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

After healing up I headed back up to Cerulean City. Now that I have Cut I could cut down the tree that was blocking my path previously. I continued on and beat the Picknicker then hopped down the ledge where I picked up TM40 Aerial Ace. I then battled the Hiker, the Camper and then the Bug Catcher. I then headed back to battle another Hiker, a Bug Catcher and then another Hiker. I then beat the final trainer, a Picknicker. I then arrived at a Pokemon Centre where I battled another Picknicker and healed up. Since my levels were uneven I trained everyone up to level 28. Pikachu learned ThunderBolt and Pidgeotto learned Wing Attack.

Team
    Lv 28
    Lv 28
    Lv 28
    Lv 28

I got to Bruno's room at the Pokemon League, and after chatting briefly, we began to battle. He sent out his Onix first, but I beat it easily with Poliwrath's Surf attack. I then had to deal with Bruno's Fighting-type Pokemon, which was a lot hard than I had expected. I used Nidoking against Bruno's Hitmonlee, but both Pokemon were about equal, so it was a battle of endurance more than anything. I used Venusaur against Bruno's Hitmonchan, although that battle took a while to end as well. I finally decided that I might as well go with type advantages, so I used Fearow against Bruno's Machamp. That battle ended well, although Fearow was still hit. I used Poliwrath against Bruno's second Onix, and then I healed all of my Pokemon after that battle, and saved in Bruno's room.

After healing up I remembered I need Flash but I only had 8 Pokemon. So I headed North where I caught a Voltorb and an Ekans. I decided that I should capture all the Pokemon I missed previously. So I returned to Cerulean and headed north where I caught an Abra and an Oddish. I then headed South to Vermillion and went East where I caught a Spearow and a Drowzee. I then went back to Vermillion to trade Spearow for Ch'ding the Far'fetched. I went to the Diglett Cave where I a Diglett (duh). When I got out I traded my Abra for Mimien the Mr .Mime. I cut down a tree and went back to the Viridian Forest where I caught a Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle and Kakuna. I went Pewter and went East where I caught a Nidoran M and a Jigglypuff. I went through MT Moon again where I caught a Paras, a Zubat and a Clefairy. I then went to Vermillion and got the Old Rod and caught a Magikarp with it. I then went to collect Flash which I taught to Mimien. I then went to heal outside of Rock Tunnel and obtained an Everstone, I now have 27 Pokemon. I headed into Rock Tunnel.

Team
    Lv 28
    Lv 28
    Lv 28
    Lv 28

Wow decided to reset my leaf green and blow some dust off of my sp. in my quest to retackle the third gen. I decided to start with squirtle and got a female. What are the odds? lol but anyway currently training/catching for the viridian forest.
    Squrtile 14
    Sparrow 13

The 1st room of the Rock Tunnel was simple, I got the Repel and beat the Pokemaniac. I also caught a Geodude and I headed to the 2nd floor. On the 2nd floor I beat another Pokemaniac and picked up a Revive. I then beat a Picknicker and yet another Pokemaniac. I then caught an Onix and battled and beat two Hiker and headed to the 3rd floor. On the 3rd floor I battled three Hikers and got an Escape Rope and went to the 4th floor. I beat a Picknicker and then taught Primeape Rock Slide. I picked up a Max Ether and battled a Hiker and a Pokemaniac and went to the 5th floor. I battled 2 Picknickers and picked up a Pearl and battled another Picknicker and left the cave. I skipped the trainers and arrived at Lavender Town where I healed up. I then went back north to battle the trainers outside the cave. One in particular Picknicker said something interesting. I then healed up again.

Team
    Lv 31
    lv 31
    Lv 30
    Lv 28

I made it into Agatha's room at the Pokemon League, and after she talked about Professor Oak, we began to battle. I really had a hard time against Agatha. Her first Gengar was terrible. I used Poliwrath against it thinking that I'd have an easy time, but Gengar managed to poison it with Toxic. I swapped to Rapidash and I barely beat it with Fire Blast. I used Nidoking against Agatha's Golbat, and then I used Venusaur against her Haunter. It was a tough battle, but I won with a critical hit Razor Leaf move. I healed my Venusaur with Full Restore, and then I used it against Arbok. That didn't go well, so I used Nidoking's Earthquake and I beat Arbok with that. Agatha's final Gengar was annoying, but I managed to score a critical hit Aerial Ace attack from Fearow, and I saved after beating Agatha.

I went into Lavender Tower were I had another encounter with Gary! He challenged me to another battle. He led with Pidgeotto while I sent out Pikachu. I used ThunderBolt which knocked it out in one hit. He then sent out Gyarados, a new addition to his team. I used ThunderBolt which was also a One Hit KO. He sent out Exeggutw next, another new addition to his team. I sent out Primeape and used Mega Kick which left it with 1HP. He used Hypnosis but since Primeape has Vital Spirit he stayed awake. I then used Scratch which finished it off. I sent Pikachu back out while he sent out his Kadabra. I used ThunderBolt which was also a OHKO. He then sent out Charmeleon,his starter. I used ThunderBolt which knocked it out in two hits. After the battle I healed up.

Team
    Lv 31
    Lv 31
    Lv 30
    Lv 29

Well the internal battery in my leaf green has died, so my save file got erased and my game no longer maintains it's saves. Thus bringing my replaying of the third gen to an abrupt end

I plan on starting a Fire red mono normal type right now. I will update soon.
    "Strong Pokemon.
    Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

After healing I went West but I skipped all the trainers exept the Gamer. I then went through the Underground Tunnel. I caught my 5th team member,a Male Growlithe,on the outskirts of Celadon City. I then went to Celadon where I healed and went to a back ally where I went through the backdoor of the Celadon Mansion. I went to the roof where I got an Eevee which will be my final team member. I then went West, cut down the tree, skipped the duo and I came to a house. I went inside where I met a girl, I talked to her and she gave me HM 2 which is Fly. I taught it to Pidgeotto and I went back to Celadon, got Growlite and Eevee out of the PC and flew to Rock Tunnel and went to the guy with two Beedrills. I trained Growlithe and Eevee to around the level of the rest of my team. I then flew back to Lavender, healed and went to tackle the trainers I skipped. I beat a Lass, a Professer then a duo. I then went and beat the line of 4 trainers, the two bikers, another Professer and a Gamer. I then went back to Celadon where I healed.
    Team
    Lv 31
    Lv 34
    Lv 31
    Lv 31
    Lv 31
    Lv 27
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 13th July 2011 at 12:10 PM.

I got to Lance's room, and after giving my Pokemon some held items, I challenged Lance. As usual, his Gyarados was a tough Pokemon to defeat. I had to use Venusaur against it, and I barely managed to knock it down with Solarbeam. I used Poliwrath against Lance's first Dragonair since my Poliwrath knew Blizzard. I then had to battle against Lance's Dragonite, but Graveler came through for me this time, and it was able to defeat Dragonite with a couple of Rock Tomb attacks. I used Poliwrath against Lance's second Dragonair, and I won with Blizzard again. Lance's Aerodactyl was a bit tricky, but Poliwrath managed to get in there with a tough Surf attack, and the battle ended. I saved afterwards.

Well I just started a new game with squirtle!!
    Yay I love water types!
    I just hope that Lt. surge isn't too hard to beat! I will be adding butterfree to my team soon...after that I just don't know! I think I should add oddish to my team too. ^__^

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

My team is going to get really developed in this update. After I healed I headed to the Celadon Department Store to look around. On the forth floor I talked to someone who sold evolutionary stones. I bought a Thunder Stone, a Fire Stone and a Water Stone. I then swapped Primeape with Ch'ding so I could cut down the tree blocking me from going to the gym. I cut down the tree and talked to the old man who says my favourite quote in the game. I entered the gym and I battled the two trainers at the front of the gym and the two at the sides. I then used cut and battled the trainer with five Pokemon. In the battle Pidgeotto reached level 36 while Ivysaur reached level 32. After the battle they evolved into Pidgeot and Venusaur respectively. I then gave my Fire Stone to Growlithe which made it evolve into Arcanine. I also gave my Water Stone to Eevee which made it evolve into Vaporeon and my Thunder Stone to Pikachu so it evolve into Raichu. I then left the gym and flew to the guy with two Beedrills again to train Vaporeon up to par with the rest of the team. I then flew back to Celadon, reentered the gym and beat the two trainers at Erika's side. I then saved and talked to Erika.
    Team
    Lv 32
    Lv 36
    Lv 31
    Lv 31
    Lv 31
    Lv 31
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 13th July 2011 at 7:17 PM.

Wow.

In my Fire red normal monotype I named my character Samuel and my rival Gary and started off with Bulbasaur. I did all the "training" and I'm now capable of catching pokemon. So I will be catching a Pidgey later.
    "Strong Pokemon.
    Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

In the battle she started off with her Victoribel while I sent out Arcanine. I used Flame Wheel which got it to the low red and also Burned it. She used Vine Whip but since Arcanine I's a Fire type it did almost nothing. The burn finished Victoribel off. Erika then sent out Tangela while I kept Arcanine out. I used Flame Wheel which knocked it out in one hit. She then sent out Vileplume,her ace Pokemon. I decided to keep Arcanine out. I used Flame Wheel which got it to the low yellow. She used Giga Drain which missed. I used Flame Wheel but she used a Hyper Potion. Flame Wheel hit and it got to the low yellow again. I used Flame Wheel one more time which finished it off. I had won! She gave me the Rainbow Badge and the TM19 which is Giga Drain. I left the gum,healed and went West to battle the Duo. I also caught a Ratatta. I got Promeape out off the PC and went to the Rocket Game Courner. Four badges down,4 to go.

Team
    Lv 32
    Lv 36
    Lv 31
    Lv 31
    Lv 32
    Lv 31

I have recently defeated Koga after a long and tedious hunt of Pokemon in the Safari Zone (a Tauros was the rarest thing I had). After obtaining the rights to use Surf, I headed down to the Power Plant to catch my final Pokemon... a Magnemite! It was level 22 and was the second one I encountered, due to a critical hit with trying to weaken the first one.

It took a few days to train it nearly twice its level. I found the best way to train for it was a Fisherman south of Lavender, specifically the one closest to the Young Couple. His upgraded team all had evolved Pokemon, which was big Experience for Magnemite, which is now named Re-Coil. It has evolved, but I sadly learned its Hidden Power was Poison. That means it can hit super effective for Paras and Tangela. In the end however, its Sp. Attack stat is probably the highest of my team, and its Defense is immense.

I took on the Fighting Dojo, and just swept through all of them. Most of them were doing dumb moves (I don't think any of them used a Fighting type move at all, besides Seismic Toss). I picked up a Hitmonchan, and headed up into the Silph Company!

Current Team: In the sig, and all at least lv. 40.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

In the Game Corner I went to the counter but I saw a Team Rocket Grunt in front of a poster. I talked to him but he wanted a battle so I accepted his challenge and beat him with ease. He went left. I checked the poster and there was a switch behind it. I pressed it and a hidden staircase appeared. I went down to find myself in the Rocket Hideout. I went right where I battled a Grunt. I then went left where a Grunt spotted me and challenged me to a battle and I won. I then found an Escape Rope on a table. I then went down the stairs to go to the B2F where I beat the Grunt in the centre of the room. I then had my first encounter with Spinning floor tiles. After some spinning I picked up a Moon Stone and walked for a bit and picked up a X Speed and TM12 for Taunt. After some more spinning I picked up a Super Potion. When I got out of there I found a lift and a staircase. I went in the lift but it needed a key so I went upstairs. As soon as I entered the room I battled a Grunt. I then went to the other side of the room where I beat another Grunt and picked up a Hyper Potion in the left corner. I then left the room and found my way to the B3F where I went down to battle a Grunt, I continued to go down where I got TM21 for Frustration. I then found some more spinning floor tiles where I got a Rare Candy. I then encountered another Grunt who I beat. I got out, found some Blackglasses and went down stairs. I picked up a Max Ether from a table and TM49, Snatch. I then battled the Grunt. After the battle he dropped the Lift key so I picked it up and went back to the lift and went to B4F where I picked up a Calcium and encountered 2 guards.

I'm gonna stop here because I don't want the post to be massive so I will finish the Hideout in the next update. Sorry if the post is too long.

Team
    Lv 32
    Lv 36
    Lv 31
    Lv 32
    Lv 32
    Lv 33

Gonna restart my firered and leafgreen games. Teams planned are:
    Leaf Green
    Charizard
    Primeape
    Raichu
    Dugtrio
    Vaporeon/Seadra
    Hypno/Alakazam/Muk/Tauros

Fire Red
    Blastoise
    Arcanine
    Nidoking
    Cloyster
    Golbat/Crobat
    Electrode/Tangela/Exeggutor
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I battled the guy on the left and then the guy on the right. The gate then opened and I found a man and that man was Giovanni! The Team Rocket Boss. After he talked to me we had a battle. He started with Onix while I sent out Venusaur, the first time I used Venusaur on this file. I used Razor Leaf but missed while Onix used Bind. I used Razor Leaf again and since it us 4x super effective it knocked it out in one hit. He then sent out Rhyhorn. I used Razor Leaf which also knocked it out in one hit. He then sent out his main Pokemon, a Kangaskhan. It used Fake Out which made me Flinch. I used Sleep Powder which hit. I used Razor Leaf which got it to low green. It woke up and used Mega Punch. This was repeated and Venusaur was knocked out. I sent out Raichu and used ThunderBolt which got it to low yellow and Paralysed it. It used Bite which didn't do much. I used Quick attack then Thunder Bolt which finished it off. After talking he dissapeared and left the Silph Scope behind. I picked it up, went to the first floor, battled the final Grunt, healed and flew to Lavender.

Team
    Lv 33
    Lv 36
    Lv 32
    Lv 32
    Lv 33
    Lv 33

I healed my Pokemon before going into the next room. I finally entered it, and I found my rival waiting there. We talked quickly, and then the battle began. He sent out his Pidgeot first, but I beat it was Graveler since it had the type advantage. My rival then sent out his Gyarados, which I countered with Venusaur. Sadly, Venusaur took a lot of damage against Gyarados, so I had to swap out when my rival used his Charizard. Thankfully, I beat it with Poliwrath's Surf attack. I then had to deal with his Exeggutor. I used Arcanine against it, but its first Fire Blast attack missed, so that round lasted a while. I finally beat his Rhydon with Poliwrath, and I got my Pokemon registered in the Hall of Fame. I turned off the game after the credits rolled.

I entered Lavender Tower. The first floor was easy because no one or nothing was there. On the second floor I battled the two Channelers and on the way to the third I caught a Galy. On the third floor I battled two Channelers, picked up an Elixir and battled the Channeler next to the stairs. I then went round to pick up a Great Ball and an Awakening. I went on the forth floor where I battled a Channeler and healed up in the Purified and Protected Zone and I picked up a Clense tag. I battled three more Channelers and picked up a Nugget. On the fifth floor I picked up a X Accuracy. And battled two Channelers. On the way to the third I caught a Haunter and picked up a Rare Candy. I then had an encounter with the Spirit of Cubones Mother, a Marowak. I battled it and it regained peace and returned to the Afterlife. I went to heal up and on the way I caught a Cubone. On. the final floor I saw three Team Rocket Grunts. I battled the first one and when he was beat he walked away, same for the other two. I then met Mr Fuji and he took me to his house.

Team
    Lv 35
    Lv 36
    Lv 33
    Lv 33
    Lv 33
    Lv 33

I swept through the rest of Silph Co, with quite a few problems due to Electrode and their paralyzing Spark and Static ability. I then fought our rival Ranjit, and beat him without getting hit at all. Seriously, all he used was Leer and Future Sight.

The big boss Giovanni wasn't as clean, though. His Nidoqueen got crazy luck hax with Paralyzing Poizapunch and then Poisoning Slumby. Nevertheless, I sent Team Rocket blasting off again, and got myself a Master Ball. Though, if the president said he'd give me anything, I'd have asked for like 300 Rare Candies and a ticket to the Pokemon League.

After making it to the Pokemon Center before the poison stopped Slumby, we challenged the Saffron Gym and fought Sabrina, teenage witch- I mean Psychic Gym Leader. I let Waveshell KO most of her team with Strength and Surf, and Pukurina got easily defeated her Alakazam before it could do anything. Gee, my team is so overleveled.

Current Team:

In the sig, Waveshell is level 45, Pukurina is 44, the rest are 43.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

I started out in Pallet Town again when I resumed my game. I headed downstairs and then I went to Professor Oak's lab. I got there and my rival was inside as well. Professor Oak updated both of our Pokedexes into National Pokedexes and then he told us to head to the Sevii Islands to capture new Pokemon. I went outside and I flew to Saffron City first, as I wanted to get some stuff done at the Pokemon Center. Once I had swapped Pokemon, I headed south to Vermilion City. I took the ship to One Island, and I was told to locate the Ruby and Sapphire so that Celio's machine would work. I headed for Kindle Road afterwards, and I made my way north. I battled some trainers using the VS Seeker, and I healed at Ember Spa. I got to Mt. Ember eventually, and I saved there.

I talked to Mr Fuji. He said some stuff and gave me the Pokeflute. I then headed south. I went through the Gate and battled a few Fishermen. I then came to a duo, I beat them and I saw the path was blocked by a Snorlax. I played the Pokeflute and it woke up and attacked me. I sent out Raichu, Snorlax kept on using Rest then Snore which was a major pain. I kept using ThunderBolt until the point that Snorlax knocked Raichu out. I sent out Primeape. Snorlax used Rest again. I decided to use Karate Chop which got it to Low Red. It then took me three Pokeballs to catch it. I then Flew to Celadon to battle the other Snorlax. I knocked this one out though. I got on my Bike and entered the Cycling Road.

Team
    Lv 36
    Lv 36
    Lv 33
    Lv 33
    Lv 33
    Lv 33

I've been messing around in Silph Co. lately, but stopped to go down to Fuschia and add some to my Pokedex in the Safari Zone. I caught a Snorlax and my Charmeleon evolved into Charizard.
    SS FC: 3138 8066 7433
    White FC: 1248 9167 4924

My Deviantart

I'm trying to complete Soul Silver Pokedex. Help in obtaining certain pokemon is appreciated.
    Need: Chikorita, Deoxys, Arceus. I can offer most other Gen IV Pokemon in return.

"Time to take out the adorable trash!"

Page 57 of 110 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast