Got a Male timid Lapras with Water abosrb
    Got my masterball
    Caught Snorlax and fainted the other one
    Got itemfinder
    Got amulet coin
    currently training my pokemon team to level
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Well I decide to start my Fire red again. So I chose Squirtle as my starter and immediatly ran outside to catch a Rattata. I leveled them to lv. 15 and 14 respectivly. I went through the forest and then challenged Brock. His Onix and Geodude all fell by a single water gun. My squirtle then grew to lv. 16 but I decided not to make it evolve... for now.

well can anyone suggest me some pokemon for my final team?
    Blastoise
    Vilplume
    Flareon
    Golem/Nidoking/queen - your choice
    Fearow/Dragonite/Pidgeot/Farfetch'd - all good flying types.
    Filler i.e Magaton/Mr.Mime/Raticate/many other favourites here.

A nice all round balanced team.

The golem/Nidoking/queen is a nice type of several ground types since theres no sandslash on Firered.

I'm surprised by Golem's quickness to grow. Flareon - i've started to use this and its so sweet Vilplume has always been really good, quite versitile and early to catch on. Fearow is a powerful also early flying type, first time using Dragonite (not quite there yet) and although Dragonite is the best in stats, its quite slow to raise sadly. Magaton is there as a filler, really. If you fancy a psychic type. There's Mr.Mime if no trading, its fast as its ingame trade but very powerful surprisgly and quick. And of course there's the starter there Blastoise.

Well i decided to try a grass mono type challenge on my FR. So, i choise the awesome Bulbasaur, and quickly defeated Brock. Bulbasaur evolved after the battle, and i was happy. Then, i skiped all of the trainers that you can avoid on the path to Mt.Moon, and went back and defeated them with my Paras. After wondering around and hopelessly training Paras, I stumbled out of Mt.Moon, and went straight to Cerlean. I made quick work of Misty, but now i am vastly stuck with my rival. I have no counter to his Charmander as of now.
    Oh man, I did a grass Challenge as well. You're worried about Charmander? Just wait until it evolves into a Charizard, that's when he gets SERIOUSLY frustrating. Sleep Powder is your friend

Anyway, I just restarded my FR and chose Charmander, my favourite 1st gen. starter. After training in Viridian Forest to lvl 16, I beat Brock with several Metal Claws. It would have been a harder battle but his Onix kept missing with the Rock Tomb

Badges: 1
    Pokedex: 8
    My Team:

Charmander Lvl 16
    -Scratch
    -Growl
    -Ember
    -Metal Claw
    Last edited by Ryze; 26th July 2008 at 12:02 AM.

Smashed the fighting dojo in Saffron, went next door and did the same to Sabrina, walked a little ways and got Koga out of the way, then beat Blaine before he could land a single attack. I just got rid of the bike gang and I'm now looking for more good spots to level up with the vs seeker because Lostelle can hang out in the woods for a little while. She doesn't get attacked until I go to find her anyway.
    The KKK took my bishie away...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon trainer View Post
    Blastoise
    Vilplume
    Flareon
    Golem/Nidoking/queen - your choice
    Fearow/Dragonite/Pidgeot/Farfetch'd - all good flying types.
    Filler i.e Magaton/Mr.Mime/Raticate/many other favourites here.

A nice all round balanced team.

The golem/Nidoking/queen is a nice type of several ground types since theres no sandslash on Firered.

I'm surprised by Golem's quickness to grow. Flareon - i've started to use this and its so sweet Vilplume has always been really good, quite versitile and early to catch on. Fearow is a powerful also early flying type, first time using Dragonite (not quite there yet) and although Dragonite is the best in stats, its quite slow to raise sadly. Magaton is there as a filler, really. If you fancy a psychic type. There's Mr.Mime if no trading, its fast as its ingame trade but very powerful surprisgly and quick. And of course there's the starter there Blastoise.
    About that Golem/Nidoking/Queen thingie The Nidos can learn many moves like ice beam, surf, thunmderbolt, fire blast, blizzard and other moves like that. They really own
    PIZZA: Pokemon IZ Zuper Awesome

PM for FC's

Been on Leafgreen, got my Koga badge, decieded to have a little detour and go to cinnebar island, levelled up my lapras so thats helped me loads.
    Got the secret key
    Got Modest Porygon

The TM's i need include for the following pokemon:

Flareon: Shadow Ball/Iron tail
    Dragonair/nite: Brick Break
    Mr.Mime: Thunderbolt

Got my badge from Sabrina now getting TMs for pokmon, then I'm raising my pokemon levels to 50

Finally beat the Elite 4. Now I'm working on catching a few more pokemon so I can get the national dex and let Golbat evolve before I take on the rest of the islands.
    The KKK took my bishie away...

Still SRing for shiny Charmander in FireRed. No shiny one yet, not sure the SR count anymore.

Started SRing for shiny Kabuto in the lab on Cinnabar, about 100 SR's so far. It will be shiny #6 when I get one, and I hope to get a few more shinies in this game.
    Last edited by Twilit Dragoon; 25th July 2008 at 9:12 PM.
    Formerly Storm_Dragoon

Latest Shinies - Omega Ruby:

2380 SRs/RAs

I caught my 2nd Pokémon shortly after beating Brock, a male Nidoran. After leveling him up a bit I plowed through Mt. Moon and taught my Charmander Mega Punch on the road to Cerulean City (a helpful move against Misty). After I arrived in Cerulean, I ecountered my Rival, Gage. My Charmeleon easily beat his Rattata and Pidgeotto while his Squirtle and Abra were beaten by my Nidoran. After battling the trainers around Nugget Bridge and building up my Pokedex it was time to fight Misty. My Charmeleon easily beat her Staryu with 2 Mega Punches, however, Nidorino's Horn Attack didn't beat her Starmie in time as 3 Water Pulses were enough to make him faint. My CHarmeleon finished off Starmie with one last Mega Punch.

Atm, I'm on the S.S Anne battling the trainers aboard. More updates coming soon.

Badges: 2
    Pokedex: 23
    Current Team:

Nidorino Lvl 27
    -Peck
    -Horn Attack
    -Poison Sting
    -Double Kick

Charmeleon Lvl 26
    -Mega Punch
    -Smokescreen
    -Ember
    -Metal Claw
    Last edited by Ryze; 26th July 2008 at 12:01 AM.

I caught my 2nd Pokémon shortly after beating Brock, a male Nidoran. After leveling him up a bit I plowed through Mt. Moon and taught my Charmander Mega Punch on the road to Cerulean City (a helpful move against Misty). After I arrived in Cerulean, I ecountered my Rival, Gage. My Charmeleon easily beat his Rattata and Pidgeotto while his Squirtle and Abra were beaten by my Nidoran. After battling the trainers around Nugget Bridge and building up my Pokedex it was time to fight Misty. My Charmeleon easily beat her Staryu with 2 Mega Punches, however, Nidorino's Horn Attack didn't beat her Starmie in time as 3 Water Pulses were enough to make him faint. My CHarmeleon finished off Starmie with one last Mega Punch.

Atm, I'm on the S.S Anne battling the trainers aboard. More updates coming soon.

Badges: 2
    Pokedex: 23
    Current Team:

Nidorino Lvl 27
    -Peck
    -Horn Attack
    -Poison Sting
    -Double Kick

Charmeleon Lvl 26
    -Mega Punch
    -Smokescreen
    -Ember
    -Metal Claw
    Last edited by Ryze; 26th July 2008 at 12:01 AM.

Been training up my pokemon and buying TM's for them.
    Then I'm challenging for my 8th badge when at level 53
    Then I'm going to Islands to train up my pokemon to level 55 to stand any chance of getting though the E4

leveled up my wartortle,charmeleon and alakazam to 30 and got the electric badge from lt.surge
    School begins.
    VBA Link is the best thing.

I've trained all my pokemon to level 55. Now I'm going though the Cycling road a few times until i have a load of money for supplies. I'm also going to trade with my Firered to get my Golem. Then its off to the pokemon league.

Well, I just restarted LeafGreen... again. My planned final team is:

Charizard
    Vaporeon
    Raichu
    Clefable
    Pidgeot
    Dragonite/Aerodactyl

Currently, it's:

Charmander LV 13
    Pidgey LV 13
    Rattata LV 11
    Pikachu LV 6
    Metapod LV 9

Haven't beaten Brock yet; Metapod/soon-to-be Butterfree and Rattata are just fillers while I get to Mt. Moon and then to Celadon City.

&;; just waitin' for another day ...

So i started over yesterday, and chose charmander, which is my favorite. i needed to rush through the game so i could transfer to my emerald to clone, and send to Diamond. So I beat the E-4 an hour ago, and am now currently getting the stone thingies on the island. while currently training my team.
    FC: 3482 2089 1140
    Game: White
    Name: Kyle

Defeated the E4 and got the National 'dex
    Got the ruby
    Caught a hasty Ponyta
    Caught Relaxed Moltres
    Next to catch my Zapdos and Articuno
    Update my Pokedex - 90 Kanto Pokemon

I just caught a shiny Meowth!

raised my team to 47 and entered the viridian gym.i saved the game and stopped
    School begins.

haven't updated in a while!

Am now about to face E4 with Blastoise, Pidgeot, Kadabra, Dragonite, Lapras, and Aracanine

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2s15gnt.jpg[/IMG]
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Now Playing: X
    Delphox. Gardevoir. Blastoise. Pidgeot. Aurorus. Leafeon.
    Y (Planned)
    Greninja. Gardevoir. Florges. Vivillion. Meinshao. Ampharos.
    White
    Samurott. Liligant. Braviary. Chandelure. Meinshao. Galvantula.
    White 2 /// Black 2
    Samurott. Ampharos. Braviary. Meinshao. Espeon. Chandelure. /// Serperior. Starmie. Arcanine. Golurk. ? ?

travelled to 4th island and saved lorelei and saved my game of course
    School begins.

Recently I started a new game on LeafGreen. Hooray for nostalgia. Since I always pick Bulbasaur I instead opted for Charmander, which is now one level away from being a Charizard. My Snorlax recently destroyed Erika's entire team with only five Headbutts, and so now I am on my way to Fuschia. (Team: Charmeleon, Gyarados, Weepinbell, Snorlax)

Well, first my Pupitar evolved to Tyranitar, and then I catched a Sneasel... And saved.

Just decided to restart my FireRed about two months ago. Just started focusing on it 3 weeks ago. I haven't had much time to play but, I have a Venusaur, Primape, Gyrados, and Pikachu all level 31 except Venusaur at 32. Strange thing is, I just got cut from the S.S. Anne. I feel pretty overleveled but, Surge should be tough with the type disadvantages I have. After Ivysaur evolved I saved and shut off my DS. I still need to decide on the final 2 pokemon for my party.
    Last edited by Moo66; 29th July 2008 at 4:05 PM. Reason: Added something

Well, I picked up FR for the first time in a looooooong time and began a new file. Currently training to lv9 for 2nd Gary fight.

Team:
    Charmander Lv9
    Pidgey Lv8
    Mankey Lv7

Going to catch a Pikachu and Caterpie while in Viridian Forest. Aiming for lvl 11 to beat Brock. Trying not to get it to where the Pokemon disobey. Ugh, its harder than people realize. Oh well.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

got to 6th island and saved.
    School begins.

Page 6 of 110 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast