Page 60 of 108 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2691

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I healed up at the Pokemon Centre and went Nirth slightly. I used surfed on went down. I got on land where I found a Power Plant. I battled the trainer outside and entered the Power Plant. After exploring for a bit, picking up many Electric related items such as Thunder Stones, TM Thunder and the god damn Electrodes that were trolling me. After I came to a room and inside was Zapdos, the 2nd Legendary Bird I was going to catch. I put Primeape upfront and saved. I talked to it and the battle began. I sent out Primeape. I used Rock Slide but Zapdos used Protect. I got a Rock Slide but Primeape was knockef out by a Drill Peck. I went with Raichu. I paralysed it and whittled it's HP down to Red. I then threw Ultra Balls. It however wiped my team out. I SRed.

EDIT: After SR 3 times I caught it on the 6th Ultra Ball. Yay!

Team
    Lv 46
    Lv 44
    Lv 44
    Lv 43
    Lv 45
    Lv 44
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 27th July 2011 at 9:48 PM.

Ok, so a few good things happened.

First, my Growlithe reached the average party level. I trained him against one of the Engineers on Route 11; the one that has two Magnemites and a Magneton. He really made it easy to level. It also helped that there was a Gamer/Gambler nearby that used a Bellsprout and an Oddish. Easy pickings!

Second, I cleared every trainer on Route 7. Some of the ones that use poison gave me a bit of trouble with their Poison Hax, but aside from that, no problems to speak of.

Third, I made it to Celadon City. My first course of action was to immediately go get a Doduo and Fly. I exited Celadon through the western exit, cut the tree down, and started to hunt for a Doduo. Eventually found a female one at level 22. Caught it in a Great Ball. I decided to name it Hawkeye, after Rieza Hawkeye, in keeping with my Fullmetal Alchemist name scheme. It wasn't until after I caught her that I realized she already has Tri Attack, one of her best moves. I went back to Route 9 and fought against Bug Catcher Brent for awhile. His two Beedrills gave me over 600 EXP each, and Hawkeye could one-shot them. It wasn't long before she matched my party's levels.

Finally, I flew back to Celadon City, and entered the Game Corner. Talked to a Shady-looking man dressed in black, and beat his Pokemon to a pulp. He escaped downstairs, and I was quick to follow. Saved the game, and that's where I stand.

Here's my team as it stands right now:

Edward () Lv. 28
    Hawkeye () Lv. 29
    Winry () Lv. 28
    Primeape () Lv. 29
    Growlithe () Lv. 28
    Alakazam () Lv. 29

On the next episode:

I clear the Rocket base, and the Celadon Gym. After gaining a few levels, I go beat up the Fighting Dojo. I get my Hitmonchan, and bid a sad farewell to my Primeape!

Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21

Selphie (L.12) • Zell (L.12) • Irvine (L.12) • Rinoa (L.11) • Seifer (L.12) • Squall (L.13)
    Oreburgh City • Returning to Jubilife City • 1 Badge • 05:20 Elapsed

Now that two of the Legendary Birds were caught I flew to Cinnabar. I healed and talked to Bill. We went outside and a boat came. We got on it and went overseas. We then arrived at a place called One Island. Bill told me that this was one of many islands. He told me about his friend Celio. We entered the Pokemon Centre and walked up to Celio. He was standing infront of a machine. Bill introduced me to him and we chatted for a bit. Bill asked me if I would go to 2 Island and give the Meteorite to a guy who runs the Game Courner. I was also given the Tri Pass and the Town Map. I then left the Pokemon Centre.

Team
    Lv 46
    Lv 44
    Lv 44
    Lv 43
    Lv 45
    Lv 44

So, I loaded up right at the gates of the Team Rocket base inside the Celadon City Game Corner. I proceeded to invade the place, taking down every Team Rocket member in my path, until I came across the boss, Giovanni. He challenged me to a fight, but what a joke. Edward thrashed his entire team. Both his Onix and Rhyhorn were taken down with a single Razor Leaf each. His Kangaskhan was a bit tougher, but still easy; Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, then Razor Leaf. Once he was out of the way, I picked up the Silph Scope, and left.

I made my way to the Celadon City Gym, and proceeded to prune every trainer in the place, until Erika. The entire time, I didn’t even use my Growlithe that I caught specifically for that purpose. Talk about a waste of potential. I primarily used (of all things) my Primeape and Winry. Before challenging her, I healed up at the Pokémon Center. I returned to take her on. I led with Hawkeye, and Erika led with Victreebel. Hawkeye used Fly and dropped Victreebel in one hit. Erika followed up with Tangela, who was just as easily dispatched by Hawkeye’s Fly. Third came her Vileplume and some hax on both sides. First round, Hawkeye flew up which caused Vileplume’s Stun Spore to miss. Second round, Hawkeye’s Fly missed, but so did Vileplume’s Stun Spore. Third round, Hawkeye flew up again and repeated the first round. Fourth round, Hawkeye hit Vileplume, but didn’t finish it and the Stun Spore paralyzed Hawkeye. Fifth round, Erika used a Hyper Potion, and I had Hawkeye use Tri Attack. Again I got lucky, because after dealing more than half Vileplume’s total HP in damage, Hawkeye burned it. I had Hawkeye try to use another Tri Attack, but was paralyzed and didn’t move, while Vileplume hit her with Acid and dealt some massive damage. However, the burn finished off Vileplume for the victory! Hawkeye leveled up to 31, and evolved after the fight!

Headed to the Pokémon Tower in Lavender Town. Time to catch myself a Gastly! Actually ran into a Cubone before a Gastly, but I eventually found a male one. Its chosen nickname is Alphonse, after Ed's brother Alphonse Elric. I dropped my Growlithe and added Alphonse to my party. I’m keeping Alakazam around for now, since he’s still a powerhouse Pokémon. Although, it’s worth mentioning that I probably won’t be using him against Koga. When I reach Fuchsia City I’ll be catching a Kangaskhan in the Safari Zone, and here in a few more levels, I’ll go crush the Fighting Dojo and get my Hitmonchan.

But as for right now, I’m going to be spending the next couple hours or so power leveling Alphonse, and potentially evolving him into a more suitable form.

Here’s my team as it is now:

EDIT: After getting Alphonse to evolve into a Gengar, I used him to solo the entire Fighting Dojo. Got my Hitmonchan and named him Mustang, after Colonel Roy Mustang, the Flame Alchemist. Just a shame that Fire Punch royally sucks on Hitmonchan in this generation.

Permanent Members:

Edward () Lv. 30
    Hawkeye () Lv. 31
    Alphonse () Lv. 29
    Mustang () Lv. 25
    Winry () Lv. 30

Temporary Members:

Alakazam () Lv. 30
    Last edited by The Red Thunder; 28th July 2011 at 1:58 PM.

Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 83 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 57
    Kanto: 51 • Johto: 39 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 21

Selphie (L.12) • Zell (L.12) • Irvine (L.12) • Rinoa (L.11) • Seifer (L.12) • Squall (L.13)
    Oreburgh City • Returning to Jubilife City • 1 Badge • 05:20 Elapsed

I surfed south onto Treasure Beach. I battled a Swimmer on the way. I picked up a few Ultra Balls. I then went back to One Island and went to Kindle Road. I used Surf and battled a few trainers in the water. I then got back on land and explored. I picked up a few items and battled a few trainers. I then battled a group of Fighters and Black Belts. I then entered the Ember Spa. I entered one of the Hot Springs which healed all of my Pokemon. I then used Surfed and battled a couple more Swimmers. I got back on the land. I then entered MT Ember. A Volcano which has the final legendary bird at it's peak. Moltres...

Team
    Lv 47
    Lv 45
    Lv 45
    Lv 45
    Lv 45
    Lv 45

I entered Altering Cave, but there wasn't much to do around there, so I flew back to Six Island and I took the ship to Seven Island since I hadn't explored it yet. I healed at the local Pokemon Center and then I shopped for items at the Poke Mart there. I continued north towards Trainer Tower, but I battled some trainers before getting there. Once I had reached Trainer Tower, I challenged it to see how fast I could reach the summit, but I gave up halfway through since the battles were super tough. I returned to Seven Island, and I headed all the way south to Seavault Canyon. I battled even more trainers there, and then I walked around trying to train against the wild Pokemon. I solved the puzzle inside the little cave there in the canyon, and then I saved at the Chansey rest house.

I Surf south and find, but all I find are a few trainers and a bunch of Unown Pokemon. So I ditch the place and get back to the Sixth Island. I get by HM user Paras, and command it to get Cut the Dotted Hole door, and by defying physics I enter it.

There are even more things involving Braille here. The way I usually get through is two symbols mean up, five go right, and four, well, I use the internet to distinguis left and down. At the bottom of the hole I am about to grab a Sapphire when GASP! A scientist takes it out of my hand and retreats to the Rocket Warehouse. Despite being a bad guy, he tells us the second passcode to the warehouse, Yes nah, Chansey.

So I go to the Rocket Warehouse, on Five Island. There is quite a maze here, with a few scattered grunts and a ton of items, including the TM for Sludge Bomb. The last few grunts here are pretty powerful, mostly the last Grunt's Houndoom. Not for me anyway, Poizapunch's Earthquake defeated it in one turn. After we defeat the Grunt, he exclaims that Team Rocket is truly done forever... at least for maybe 3 years.

And then we go after the jerk who stole the Sapphire, Scientist Gideon Graves. Just kidding. He's got a ton of Electric types, but both Slumby and Pukurina took care of them. Finally, we retake the Sapphire, go back to One Island, and give it to Sealeo- I mean Celio, and now we can trade nationally, specifically with Johto. Yay.

So now there are only a few more things to do before the game is done. Go into the Unknown Dungeon, train my Pokemon once again, and... refight the Elite 4.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

I Used Strength to move a boulder. I explored for a bit and went around the room. I battled a few trainers and picked up a few items too. I entered a few caves and went around the volcano. I arrived at the peak. I did a Strength Puzzle and arrived at Moltres.

Sorry for the incredibly short update. I wanted to have Moltres separate because if I didn't this update would be very long and boring.

Team
    Lv 47
    Lv 45
    Lv 45
    Lv 45
    Lv 45
    Lv 45

I just started my adventure!!!
    I went with charmander for my starter, and am currently at viridian city.
    I wanted a new pokemon so i decided to catch a mankey. Trained it up to level 9. Also i leveled my charmander up to level 11.
    Just made my way through viridian forrest, and arrived at Pewter City! Gym battle is coming up! Im wondering what my next pokemon should be.....
    (By the way, is this all you do in this thread? Just wondering, and if so, is this the correct way to post it?)
    Last edited by @MiGo; 28th July 2011 at 11:39 PM.

-Credit goes to Extroph for this awesome siggy!

ATTACK ON TITAN AND DIGIMON FTW

I switched on over to FireRed version really quickly since I wanted to capture the Zapdos at the Power Plant for Pal Park purposes. I Surfed south from the Pokemon Center nearby, and I entered the Power Plant with a team of Pokemon that I knew would come in handy when attempting to capture Zapdos. I wandered around, battling the various wild Electric-type Pokemon within the area, and then I picked up some items while I was exploring. I found Zapdos and I challenged it with Marowak. Marowak wasn't affected by Electric-type moves, so I didn't have to worry about those. I used False Swipe on Zapdos several times until it only had 1 HP, then I chucked Ultra Balls at it until I captured it inside the 16th Ultra Ball. I left the Power Plant and I saved at the Pokemon Center in Saffron City.

Well, we beat the champion, gave some jewels to Celio the Sealeo, and the guy in front of that cave in Cerulean is on a lunch break, so... We get to go into the Unknown Dungeon- I mean Cerulean Cave. I temporarily deposited Poizapunch to bring an Onix with Rock Smash, and went inside.

The cave was full to the brim of items, but the Pokemon there were insanely strong. Remember to bring Repels and bring high-leveled Pokemon. The levels of my Pokemon were strong for the most part, except for the last level. I did wander around until I made it to the end, where high level Ditto and Kadabra were surrounding me constantly. Not the best place to train, but it's an option.

And so, I made it to the end to find the supreme ruler of 1st Gen, and still is a serious threat now: Mewtwo. This will clearly be the hardest capture and fight in the game. Re-Coil and Slumby were going to be my main Pokemon, since they resist Psychic, with Waveshell and Pukurina for backup. My plan was to paralyze, and hope it doesn't Recover its HP. It took me hours and hours- and-

What's that? It took me two tries and not even 40 balls thrown to capture it? And it was in a POKEBALL?! WHAT?! How could this happen?

I have had a camera handy in case I need proof, and I put it in my sig to be safe. But yes, I did catch Mewtwo in a Pokeball. Funny how it was easier than last time, when I tried to catch it normally.

And now, it is time to train for the rematching of the Elites.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

I switched back to LeafGreen version, and I continued from the Chansey rest house after having healed my Pokemon there. I battled some more trainers that were in the area, and then I headed south to the sea. I captured a wild Larvitar just before setting off, and once I began to Surf, I arrived at the ruins there. I explored some of them and ran into wild Unown. I also battled some of the trainers that were in the area, but there weren't enough to satisfy me. I flew back to Seven Island and I used the VS Seeker to challenge the Psychic-class trainers north of the town. I then returned to One Island and I battled against the trainers at Kindle Road once more before I saved inside the caverns at Mt. Ember.

I talked to it and the battle begun. I sent out Vaporeon and used Surf. Moltres used Endure so the Critical Hit Surf left it with One HP. I then sent out Raichu to paralyse it. I succeeded Thanks to Thunder Wave. I then started to throw some Ultra Balls at it. I caught it in a whopping 4 Ultra Balls. I normally have to SR like 5 times to catch it. I tried to use Fly but I couldn't for some reason. So I made my way down the Volcano. I then used Fly outside. I healed up and got on the boat to go to Two Island since there was nowhere else to go on One Island.

Team
    Lv 47
    Lv 46
    Lv 45
    Lv 45
    Lv 45
    Lv 45

*Got out of Cycling Road.
    *Caught Snorlax.
    *Got HM Fly.
    *Got to the Power Plant.
    *Caught an Electabuzz to replace my HM Slave.
    *Flew back to Celadon.
    *Got the Tea.
    *Arrived at Saffron.
    *Entered Silph Co.
    *Beat my rival.
    *Got a Lapras. Not using it.
    *Beat Giovanni.
    *Got the Master Ball.
    *Defeated the trainers at the Fighting Dojo.
    *Got a Hitmonlee. Not using it.
    *Started my battle with Sabrina.

Kadabra vs Dodrio:
    *Dodrio used Tri Attack.
    *Kadabra fainted.

Blastoise vs Mr. Mime:
    *Blastoise used Bite.
    *Mr. Mime flinched.
    *Blastoise used Bite.
    *Mr. Mime fainted.

Nidoking and Mr. Mime vs Venomoth:
    *Nidoking used Rock Slide.
    *Venomoth used Supersonic.
    *Switched to Mr. Mime.
    *Venomoth used Psybeam.
    *Mr. Mime used Psybeam.
    *Venomoth fainted.
    *Mr. Mime learned Psychic.

Alakazam vs Blastoise:
    *Alakazam used Calm Mind.
    *Blastoise used Strength.
    *Alakazam used Psychic.
    *Blastoise used Sttrength.
    *Alakazam fainted.

*Won the Marsh Badge and got Calm Mind.

I decided to have my team on my sig, so it's there if you want to see it.

I trained within Mt. Ember for a long time, and then I explored the newly-unlocked caverns and I captured another Slugma. I decided that I might as well attempt filling the National Pokedex, so I went off to train the Slugma. I gave it an Exp Share to hold, and then I battled various trainers around the Sevii Islands. I eventually got Slugma to evolve into a Magcargo, and I returned to Five Island to deposit it. I Surfed around the waters near Memorial Pillar, and I captured two Hoppip. I trained both so that they evolved into Skiploom, and then I went off and trained one of the Skiploom until it evolved into a Jumpluff. I headed to Four Island next, and I captured a wild Swinub at Icefall Cave. I then trained it for about 30 minutes in the hopes that it would evolve, but I had to save since my battery was dying on me.

The training is done, and my Pokemon are all level 70! Don't have exact stats, however. I did teach Kazooie Steel Wing via TM, but Steel Wing didn't really do anything in the E4.

So all that Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, and Lance did were raise their Pokemon's levels by around 10, some evolved, and some were replaced. Lorelei took away Slowbro for Piloswine, Bruno evolved his two Onix into Steelix, Agatha evolved Golbat to Crobat plus took off Haunter for a Misdreavus, and Lance evolved one Dragonair into Dragonite, and replaced the other for a Kingdra.

Overall, Lorelei and Agatha seemed to be a lot more threatening to my team, Lance slightly less, but Bruno didn't even seem like he was trying. And thus, all that was left was the battle against Ranjit. He replaced Pidgeot and Rhydon with Heracross and Tyranitar.

Kazooie easily defeated Heracross, but then the dreaded Tyranitar was sent out. I switched Kazooie for Poizapunch, and after living through an Earthquake, he 2HKO'd it with Brick Break. After that was Alakazam, which proved to be a bit of a threat to Pukurina, but she still pulled out victorious. Next was Gyarados, which I didn't want to use Re-Coil due to fear it would have Earthquake, so I used Slumby to defeated it with two cases of Thunderpunch.

Arcanine was up next, which I managed to defeat with Waveshell. Last, there was his starter, Venusaur. I tried to Thunder Wave it with Re-Coil, but it had Earthquake. I used Kazooie to finish the job, who beat him with two Drill Pecks to the face. And thus, once again, I became the Champion!

...What happened afterwards? Well, our hero put the six Pokemon in a machine that would sent them to a different region- the Johto region, in fact. And thus another journey would start...

I finally charged my battery, so I was able to train my newly-captured Swinub a bit more. It finally evolved as I was battling against a Lady class trainer at Resort Gorgeous, and I flew back to Five Island to deposit Piloswine in the PC. I headed over to Six Island once that was taken care of, and I went south to Ruin Valley. I captured a wild Natu while I was roaming around, and I gave it the Exp Share item. I trained it for a while around Green Path, and I deposited Xatu afterwards. I thought about training a Larvitar into a Tyranitar next, so I flew to Seven Island and I wandered around looking for a wild Larvitar. I found one at last, and I captured it before it fainted due to confusion. I also captured a wild Phanpy, and I saved the game at the rest house.

I arrived at Two Island I healed. I then went up a path next to a river with a Waterfall. At the end was a house with a Channeler inside. I talked to her and she offered to teach my Venusaur Frenzy Plant. I however was not sure if I should teach it to him so I declined. I then left and entered the Game Courner. A man was pacing. He was talking to himself wondering where someone called Lostelle was. The man noticed me and talked to me. He asked if I was a friend of Lostelle. He toldme to go look on Three Island. I Biker then came in. He was looking for Three Island. I then left.

What do you think? Should I teach Venusaur Frenzy Plant?

*I'm now at Fuschia heading to the Route 19.
    *As you probably guessed, I'm taking the longer path to Cinnabar for extra experience.
    *Entered the Seafoam Islands. Not gonna catch Articuno.... TBH, I don't know when I'm gonna catch it. Not in the mood so far.
    *Electabuzz learned Thunderbolt!
    *Arrived at Cinnabar!
    *Entered the Pokemon Mansion.
    *Nidoking larned Megahorn.
    *Dragonair learned Blizzard.
    Got out of Pokemon Mansion.
    *Entered the Cinnabar Gym.
    *Started my battle against Blaine:

Dragonair vs Growlithe:
    *Dragonair used Surf.
    *Growlithe fainted.

Dragonair vs Ponyta:
    *Dragonair used Surf.
    *Ponyta fainted.

Nidoking vs Rapidash.
    *Rapidash used Fire Blast.
    *Rapidash used Fire Blast.
    *Rapidash fainted.

Blastoise vs Arcanine
    *Blastoise used Surf.
    *Arcanine used Fire Blast.
    *Blastoise used Bite.
    *Arcanine fainted.

*Won the Volcano Badge and Fire Blast.
    *Arrived at One Island.
    *Training at Kindle Road and Treasure Beach.
    *Arrived at Two Island.
    *Blastoise learned Hydro Cannon.
    *Arrived at Three Island.
    *Beat the Kanto Biker Federation.
    *Beat Hypno.
    *Delivered the Meteorite.
    *Recieved a Moon Stone.

I went to the Harbour and got on a boat. I miss clicked and pressed One Island as my destination instead of Three Island. After arriving at One Island I got on the boat to go to Three Island. I left the dock and arrived at Three Island Port. Two Bikers were cycling around. One of which was circling a woman. I got to the actual Three Island where I found the Kanto Bike Federation. They were annoying some people. I approached them. One of the members asked if I wanted to mess with them. I said yes. I then battled all of the Bikers and their boss. They then left the island. I healed and talked to a man. He thanked me and gave me a Full Restore.

Team
    Lv 47
    Lv 46
    Lv 45
    Lv 45
    Lv 45
    Lv 46

I headed over to Four Island after I captured some rare Pokemon on Seven Island, and then I headed over to the Day Care Center to deposit Larvitar and Phanpy. I then left the island and I sailed back to Vermilion City. I headed south to Fuchsia City, and then I paid some cash to enter the Safari Zone. I wandered around a bit, and I managed to capture a wild Rhyhorn. I then entered a different area of the Safari Zone, and I ran into a wild Chansey. I failed to capture it though, so I continued on until I want into a wild Tauros. I was lucky enough to capture it, and then I left the Safari Zone after successfully capturing a wild Dratini. I added the Dratini to my team, and I left to Victory Road in order to train it. I saved there.

After training my team up to the early 70s, I decided to rebattle the Elite Four.
    After defeating the post game E4, I decided to catch Mewtwo, which was captured after around 25 Ultra Balls. I also happened to come across Entei along then way, which was caught with my Master Ball.
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything." - Adroc Thurston
    "The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you" - Nyx

After attaching an Exp. Share item to Dratini, I began to train around Victory Road. I managed to evovle Dratini into a Dragonair eventually, and then I set off towards the Pokemon League building to deposit it. I swapped Pokemon and then I headed inside to battle the Elite Four once again. I got to Lorelei's room and I challenged her. She sent out her Dewgong first, but my Raichu took care of that. I also used it against Cloyster and Lapras, although I had a tougher time against Lapras for some reason. I used my Charizard against Lorelei's Piloswine, and then I had to battle against Jynx. I used my newly-evolved Gengar against Jynx, and I beat it with a Shadow Ball attack. I saved the game shortly after defeating Lorelei, and before going to Bruno's room.

I then continued on where I found a flowery route. It was full of trainers. I battled and beat them all. I then arrived at a sort of beach area. After beating the few Swimmers that were there I entered the Berry Forest. In the Berry Forest I made my way around the forest, it was like a maze. I picked up a few items and many Berrys of course. I then came to a dead end. There was a girl there, her name was Lostelle. She was scared of a Pokemon. It attacked me, it was a Hypno. I beat it easily with Raichu. We both left and went to Two Island.

Team
    Lv 47
    Lv 46
    Lv 45
    Lv 46
    Lv 45
    Lv 46

*Got back to Cinnabar.
    *Surfed back to Pallet.
    *Got to Viridian.
    *I'm now at the Viridian Gym.
    *Dodrio learned Drill Peck!
    *Beat Giovanni.
    *Nidoking learned Earthquake!
    *I'm now at Route 22.
    *Beat my rival.
    *Entered Victory Road.
    *Dragonair evolved!
    *Dragonite learned Fly!
    *Dragonite learned Dragon Claw!
    *Left Victory Road.
    *Flew to Cinnabar because there aren't Hyper Potions for sell in the Indigo Plateau.
    *Bought 99 Hyper Potions and 99 Revives(And I didn't even sell Nuggets! I save my money well.)
    *Now I'm going to battle the E4! Let's begin with Lorelei!
    *Beat Lorelei
    *Beat Bruno.
    *Beat Agatha
    *Beat Lance
    *And the final battle begins!

Electabuzz vs Pidgeot:
    *Pidgeot used Aerial Ace.
    *Electabuzz used Thunderbolt.
    *Gary used a Full Restore.
    *Gary withdrawed Pidgeot and sent out Rhydon
    *Electabuzz used ThunderPunch. Didn't do a thing, obviously.
    *Withdrawed Electabuzz.

Blastoise vs Rhydon:
    *Rhydon used Earthquake
    *Blastoise used Surf
    *Rhydon fainted.

Mr. Mime vs Venusaur:
    *Mr. Mime used Psychic.
    *Venusaur used Sunny Day.
    *Mr. Mime used Psychic.
    *Venusaur used Growth.
    *Mr. Mime used Psychic.
    *Venusaur fainted.

Electabuzz vs Gyarados:
    *Gyarados fainted.

Electabuzz vs Pidgeot, the rematch:
    *Pidgeot used Aerial Ace.
    *Electabuzz used Thunderpunch.
    *Pidgeot fainted.

Dodrio vs Alakazam:
    *Alakazam used Psychic.
    *Dodrio used Drill Peck.
    *Alakazam used Future Sight.
    *Dodrio used Steel Wing.
    *I used a Hyper Potion.
    *Alakazam used Psychic.
    *Dodrio fainted.

Mr Mime vs Alakazam(It was just a decoy to heal Dragonite as he took a lot of damage on the first Future Sight, so I quickly withdrawed)
    *I healed Dragonite.
    *Alakazam used Psychic.
    *Mr. Mime used Magical Leaf
    *Mr. Mime used Psychic....
    *Alakazam used Psychic.
    *Mr. Mime fainted.

Dragonite vs Alakazam:
    *Dragonite took the fututre Sight attack.
    *Alakazam used Psychic.
    *Dragonite used Fly.
    *Dragonite used Fly.
    *Dragonite used Fly.
    *Alakazam fainted.

Blastoise vs Arcanine:
    *Arcanine used ExtremeSpeed.
    *Blastoise fainted.

Nidoking vs Arcanine:
    *Arcanine used Flamethrower.
    *Nidoking fainted.

Electabuzz vs Arcanine(Decoy to heal Blastoise)
    *I used a revive on Blastoise.
    *Arcanine used Flamthrower.
    *Electabuzz fainted.

Dragonite vs Arcanine(Decoy part two)
    *I used a Hyper Potion on Blastoise.
    *Arcanine used ExtremeSpeed.
    *Dragonite fainted.

Blkastoise vs Arcanine:
    *Blastoise used Hydro Cannon.
    *Arcanine fainted.

I did it. But I'm still doing the aftergame and the E4 rematch so don't you worry!
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 1st August 2011 at 11:39 PM.

Page 60 of 108 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast