Page 61 of 110 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

We went back to the Game Corner. The man who runs the place thanked. I then gave him the Meteorite. He gave me a Moon Stone in return. I then left to go to One Island. There I went to the Pokemon Centre where I Talked to Bill and Celio. They told me that the PC was working. After chatting for a bit we got a cruise back to Cinnabar. Bill thanked me. I healed and flew to Viridian City.

Short update is short.

Team
    Lv 47
    Lv 46
    Lv 45
    Lv 46
    Lv 45
    Lv 46

Versed all the trainers from three island to berry forrest. Now, I'm soft resetting to make the hypno there shiny. I hope it shines soon, I want to keep playing.
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

When I arrived at Viridian City I healed imideatly as I wanted my Pokemon to be healthy before tackling the final gym. I entered the Gym and talked to the guy. He said that he did not know who the Gym Leader was which I thought was really strange. He also told me that the Gym was a Ground type Gym. The layout of the gym was very familier, spinning floor tile. After spinning around and battling a lot of tough trainers I healed before facing the gym leader. It turned out that the Gym Leader was no other then Giovanni...

Team
    Lv 47
    Lv 46
    Lv 48
    Lv 46
    Lv 47
    Lv 47

Bruno was a tough opponent as usual. His first Steelix gave me a hard time for some reason, even though I was using Water-type Pokemon against it. I eventually defeated it, but I had to fight off Bruno's Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan next. Raichu managed to beat Bruno's Hitmonlee with Thunder, and Dragonite managed to beat his Hitmonchan with Wing Attack. I then had to struggle against Bruno's second Steelix, but swapping out to Charizard made all the difference. I used Charizard's Fly against Bruno's Machamp, and then I defeated Bruno. After that battle, I healed all of my Pokemon using Full Restores. I headed to Agatha's room, and I saved before challenging her to a battle.

I talked to Giovanni. He said that he was staying at the gym until he would restore Team Rocket. Then the battle for my final Gym Badge begun. He started off with his Rhyhorn while I went with Arcanine. I went for Dig which got it to about half. I went for Dig again which finished it off. He then went with his Dugtrio. I kept Arcanine in. I went for Flame Wheel which got it to red. I was then hit with an Earthquake. He healed while I went for Flame Wheel again. Dugtrio was down. He sent out his Nidoqueen so I switched to Vaporeon. I used Surf which was an instant KO. Nidoking was next and it also fell to a Surf from Vaporeon. His second Rhyhorn was sent out. This Pokemon was his ace. Yet it also was OHKO'ed. I was given the Earth badge. I was also given the TM for Earthquake. I talked to Giovanni again. He said Team Rocket was finished forever! Yay! Giovanni then dissapeared. I left to heal.

Team
    Lv 47
    Lv 46
    Lv 48
    Lv 46
    Lv 47
    Lv 47

Well, I've defeated Koga at Fuchia city, trained my Lapras (now lvl 38) and made little Dratini evolve into Dragonair (now lvl 35) by battling some trainers and all ... Now I saved at the entrance of seafoam islands

team atm (i switch them frm time to time with others in my box ...) :
    lvl 35
    lvl 38
    lvl 46
    lvl 44
    lvl 45
    lvl 47

(leafgreen)

After healing and getting everyone ready for the next battle, I entered Agatha's room and I challenged her to a battle. She sent out her first Gengar, and with a little luck, I was able to defeat it thanks to Charizard. I had to face off against Agatha's Crobat afterwards, but Raichu came in handy with its Thunderbolt attack, and Agatha's Crobat bit the dust. I fought against her Misdreavus after that, but my Dragonite defeated it with a couple Dragon Claw moves. I used Poliwrath against Agatha's Arbok, and then I defeated her second Gengar with Charizard's Blast Burn attack. With all five of her Pokemon defeated, she lost and I was allowed to access the next room. I got there and I healed everyone before battling against Lance.

After healing I looked at my Trainer Card. All 8 Badges. It was time for me to go to the Pokemon League! I went East where I was stopped. The person who stopped me was Gary! We chatted and then had a battle. He sent out his Pidgeot so I sent my Raichu out. I used ThunderBolt which was an OHKO. Rhyhorn was next so I sent out Venusaur. I used Razor Leaf which was another OHKO. Alakazam was his third Pokemon. I went for Pidgeot and used Fly. Alakazam however used Calm Mind. I then used Wing Attack which finished it off. Exeggute was after. Arcanine was my choice. I used Flame Wheel which was yet again an OHKO. Gyarados was next so Primeape was my choice. I used Rock Slide three times before knocking it out. He then sent out his Charizard, His Starter. I sent out Vaporeon and used Surf. It knocked Charizard out. I had won rather easily. He left to go to the Pokemon League. I healed.

Team
    Lv 47
    Lv 47
    Lv 48
    Lv 47
    Lv 47
    Lv 48

As usual, Lance was a tough opponent. I barely managed to defeat his Gyarados, even though I was using Raichu's Electric-type attacks. I guess I just underestimated Lance's Pokemon. Once Gyarados was out, I swapped to Charizard when Lance used his Kingdra. Normally, I would have avoided using a Fire-type against a Water-type, but my Charizard knew Dragon Claw so that was an easy battle. Once Kingdra was defeated, I used my Poliwrath against Lance's first Dragonite. I managed to get it a good Ice Punch attack, and once Dragonite was finished, I used my own Dragonite against Lance's second Dragonite. I beat it with Outrage, and then I used Poliwrath once more against Aerodactyl. I beat it with Surf, and then I saved after Lance told me that my rival was the new Champion.

After healing I headed to the Pokemon League Gate. There I would be checked to see If I had all 8 Badges. I was asked if I had the Boulder Badge. Since I did I was aloud to go passed. I went through a door which lead to a place outside and that's when epic music kicked in. There were more Police outside to check if I had the badges. After being asked if I had the Cascade, Thunder and Rainbow Badge I found myself infront of a big lake. I used Surfed to continue. After being asked if I had the Soul and Marsh Badge I arrived on land. I was asked to show the two final badge, the Volcano and Earth. I then arrived at the entrance to the Victory Road...

Team
    Lv 47
    Lv 47
    Lv 48
    Lv 47
    Lv 47
    Lv 48

I got to the Champion's room at the Pokemon League HQ, and after boasting about his skills, my rival challenged me to a battle. He used his Heracross first, but I was ready for that with Charizard. I beat Heracross with Blast Burn, and then I swapped out to Poliwrath when my rival sent out his Tyranitar. I defeated that with Poliwrath's Surf attack, but the Sandstorm weather condition remained on the field. I used Charizard once more against my rival's Exeggutor, and then I used Alakazam against my rival's Blastoise. It was a tough battle since that was his first Pokemon, but I managed to beat it with ThunderPunch. I defeated his Arcanine with Poliwrath, and then his Alakazam with Dragonite's Hyper Beam attack. I got registered into the HoF once more, and I turned off the game afterwards.

I entered the Victory Road. I sprayed a Repel and wandered around. I had to use Strength on the boulders and push them on some sort of plate. So I did and somehow that made a massive rock dissapear. So I continued on and used Strength to pick up two items. One being the Dragon Claw TM. I then battled two trainers and headed to the second floor. On the 2nd floor I pushed the Boulder on the plate and then battled a few trainers. I then went up te ladder. On the third floor I battled a trainer and picked up an item. I then pushed a boulder all the way along to the other side of the room. I also picked up Overheat,the most Powerful Fire type Move in this game.(Except Blast Burn)

To avoid making this post long I'll stop here.

Team
    Lv 49
    Lv 48
    Lv 48
    Lv 48
    Lv 48
    Lv 48

After fighting the Kanto Elite Four again, I thought that I should go back to Cerulean City and explore Cerulean Cave, which was just outside the city's limits. I stocked up on healing items and Ultra Balls, then I flew there, and I headed up north and I Surfed down. I eventually reached the cave's entrance, and I went inside. I had to battle against several wild Pokemon as I made my way around Cerulean Cave, but I managed to get through all the right paths after capturing some of the rare wild Pokemon there. I smashed some rocks and then I Surfed a bit more, until I reached the place where Mewtwo was resting. I saved the game shortly before challenging it.

I then went on the Rocky hill thing and battled a few trainers there. I then battled some more trainers and then pushed a boulder down a hole. I fell down the hole too. I then pushed the boulder on the plaat and went up another ladder. I battled a duo and went up yet another ladder. I then arrived at the exit. There I met a man. He congratulated me and asked if I wanted to teach one of my Pokemon Double Edge. I taught it to Pidgeot and left. I had arrived at the Pokemon League...

Team
    Lv 50
    Lv 48
    Lv 49
    Lv 48
    Lv 49
    Lv 48

I finally got around to EV training my Squirtle on Leaf Green. I bought a whole bunch of vitamins and fed them to it, then began to fight trainers that had Pokemon that gave the EVs I needed. It didn't take as long as I thought it would, since I was pretty lucky and got rematches most of the time when I used the VS Seeker. Once I finished, Squirtle had evolved into Blastoise and was level 40. I got my other 5 team members out of the PC and went to the Celedon Game Corner, where I had my team photographed onto my Trainer Card. Now that my team is fully EV trained, all that's left for me to do is finish levelling all my Pokemon up and trading some of them to Fire Red and Emerald to use move tutors to complete their movesets.

After going through the maze of little block things I arrived at the entrance of the Pokemon League. When I entered I healed and then talked to the guy in the Poke-Mart section. I bought a whole bunch of Revives, Hyper Potions, Full Restores and such. After that was done I taught a few TMs to my Pokemon and used a few Rare Candies I'd found on my Journey. I'm going to train my Pokemon all to about Level 50 which shouldn't be to hard. I then flew to Vermilon City and got on the boat to One Island.

Team is the same.

Battling Mewtwo at Cerulean Cave was difficult, since unlike most opponents, I wanted to keep it around in order to capture it. I had to carefully weaken Mewtwo until its HP was in the red zone, but that was a lot harder than it seems. I finally managed to get its HP down enough to attempt capture, but it took around 20 Ultra Balls in order for Mewtwo to get caught. Once it was finally mine, I used an Escape Rope to flee Cerulean Cave, since I didn't want to fight more Pokemon. I healed at the Cerulean City Pokemon Center, and then I deposited Mewtwo into my PC for use later one. With that in my collection, I headed for the Sevii Islands once more to capture Pokemon that I hadn't yet snagged. I saved at Three Island, before going to Berry Forest.

After training my Pokemon a Whole bunch on the Sevii Islands all my Pokemon were now level 50.

Team

Lv 50
    Earthquake
    Strength
    Razor Leaf
    Sleep Powder

Lv 50
    Wing Attack
    Fly
    Steel Wing
    Double Edge

Lv 50
    Karate Chop
    Cross Chop
    Rock Slide
    Mega Kick

Lv 50
    Thunder Bolt
    Quick Attack
    Brick Break
    Thunder Wave

Lv 50
    Fire Blast
    Aerial Ace
    Dig
    Extreme Speed

Lv 50
    Surf
    Auroua Beam
    Bite
    Quick Attack

I know, not the best Movesets in the world but it should be enough to become the Champion of Kanto.
    Last edited by TheEpicGoomba; 8th August 2011 at 11:56 AM.

I headed for Bond Bridge there on Three Island, after after rebattling the various trainers there via rematches, I arrived at Berry Forest. I spent a long time picking berries, then I wandered around looking for Pokemon that I hadn't yet obtained. I captured a Weepinbell and a Venonat, and then I set off to evolve Weepinbell. Once that was done, I trained Venonat until it evolved into Venomoth. I then headed to Six Island and I explored the Pattern Bush area again. I captured a Ledyba and a Spinarak, and I evolved them into Ledian and Ariados, respectively. I then went to Seven Island, and I did some battling at Trainer Tower. I saved afterwards since my battery was starting to die on me.

Elite Four time!

After buying a few more Medicine stuff I headed to the entrance. I had Ł88 left XD. Anyway I saved before entering. I then entered the First room. I then talked to the first member of the ELite Four, her name was Lorelei and she used the Ice types. She then talked about the Power of Ice type Pokemon. The battle then begun!

VS
    I started off with a Thunder Bolt. Dewgong then used Hail so I finished it off with another Thunder Bolt.

VS
    Raichu was hit by Hail. I used Thunder Bolt but Cloyster used Protect so I could not attack and I would get hit by Hail. I tried Thunder Bolt again and it knocked it out in One hit.

VS
    We were both hit by the Hail which was good for me. I used a Thunder Bolt but I was hit by a Powerful Surf attack afterwards. The Hail then finally stopped. Lorelei then healed while I used another Thunder Bolt. Slowbro went down to the Second T-Bolt

VS
    I decided to let Raichu have a break so I sent out Primeape. I used Cross Chop which did massive damage. I then got hit by a Confuse Ray. I used Cross Chop but I hit myself. I was then hit by an Ice beam attack. Primeape then went down to a Surf.

VS
    I sent Raichu back out and used Thunder Bolt which finished Lapras off.

VS
    I sent out Arcanine and used Fire Blast which didn't quite knock it out. I was then put to Sleep by Lovely Kiss. I played the Poke Flute while she healed up Jynx. The same process happened again but this time she didn't heal and she used Ice Punch. I finshed Jynx of with Aerial Ace.

I won! She then opened the door to go to the next room. I healed my Pokemon and headed into the next room.

Team
    Lv 50
    Lv 50
    Lv 50
    Lv 51
    Lv 50
    Lv 50

I finished things on Seven Island, and I left for the Kanto mainland. I wandered up to Saffron City, and then I went back into Silph Co. to locate the items that I hadn't picked up beforehand. I climbed through all 11 floors, and then I left with several new items in my collection. I flew to Victory Road, and I searched around for a wild Onix since I wanted to evolve one into a Steelix for Pokedex purposes. I finally found one after searching around for around 10 minutes, and then I flew back to Viridian City. I deposited Onix and then I went on the road again to find a wild Poliwhirl. I found a Poliwag instead, and I evovled it into Poliwhirl. I then gave Onix a Metal Coat and the Poliwhirl a King's Rock, and I traded them to another game and evolved them there, then I traded the Steelix and the Politoed into my main game.

When I entered the door behind me closed as usual. I then saved infront of my next opponant, Bruno. I talked to him. He said that he has lived and trained with his Fighting Type Pokemon. He then said some more stuff and he magicaly knew my name. He then said "Hoo Hah!" The battle then begun.

VS
    I used Razor Leaf which was a One Hit KO.

VS
    I switched out to Pidgeot for Type advantages. I used Wing Attack. I was then hit with a Powerful Rock Tomb. Pidgeot was then knocked out by a Sky Uppercut

VS
    I used Aerial Ace which finished Hitmonchan off.

VS
    I decided to go for Aerial Ace again which didn't do as much as I hoped. He used Cross Chop but he missed. I miss clicked with Aerial Ace. He then healed with his Sitrus Berry. He missed again. I was then hit with Cross Chop but after I used Fire Blast. Unbeleivably left him with 1Hp. Arcanine was then knocked out.

VS
    I used Thunder Bolt. Cross Chop then was used but it missed again. I used Brick Break to finish Machamp.

VS
    Razor Leaf = Another One hit KO to Onix.

VS
    I used Razor Leaf which did quite a decent amount of damage. I was then hit By Mega Kick. I went for Earthquake but after I was hit my another Mega Kick. I was left with 11 HP so I finished it off with another Earthquake.

I win! The door to go to the next room then opened. I healed and headed in there.

Team
    Lv 50
    Lv 50
    Lv 50
    Lv 51
    Lv 50
    Lv 50

After trading over several Pokemon for National Dex purposes, I headed off to Cerulean City, where I visited the house of a local trainer and I traded Pokemon. I got a Jynx out of the deal, and then I headed over to Four Island and I left the Jynx with a Ditto so that they could breed. I collected two eggs, and I ran off to Three Island to hatch them. It took a while, but I managed to hatch two Smoochum from those eggs. I deposited one of them, but I kept the other with me and I trained it until it evolved into Jynx, since I wanted one without a quirky nickname. I then returned to Four Island with a Magmar, and I left it at the Day Care Center along with Ditto. I collected one egg this time, and I went to Celadon City and then Cycle Road in order to hatch it. I saved after hatching Magby.

The door closed behind me as usual. I then saved before talking to the next Member of the Elite Four, Agatha. She talked about Professer Oak for a bit. She also talked about the Ghost Type. The battle then begun.

VS
    I sent out Vaporeon as it knew Bite which as far as I remember is Super Effective. Gengar used Double Team however Bite still hit and did a ton of Damage. I was then hit by a Shadow Punch. Agatha then healed so I continued to use Bite. Gengar was tooken out by a Crit.

VS
    I sent Raichu out to use Thunder Bolt which was a One Hit KO.

VS
    I sent Venusaur out to use Earthquake which did not as much as hoped. I used Strength to whittle it's HP down so I could finish it with another Earthquake.

VS
    Vaporeon was knocked out by a Shadow Ball.

VS
    I decided just to go with Brute Force and use Fire Blast which did more then half but it's HP was restored. Arcanine was then Poisened. Arcanine then was knocked out by a Crit Sludge Bomb.

VS
    I decided to go for Wing Attack to whittle it's HP down. I was then put to Sleep so I used the Poke Flute to wake Pidgeot up. Agatha healed so I Spammed Wing Attack. Pidgeot was also taken out by Gengar.

VS
    Things aren't looking to good. Raichu was put to Sleep so I woke him up. Raichu was knocked out afterwards.

VS
    I'v basically lost this battle but I still have hope. I used Rock Slide alot and thanks to Vital Spirit Gengar was out.

VS
    I healed up my Primeape and continued to use Rock Slide. He used Curse thankfully so Primeape beat it.

I won! That was an incredibly close battle with all of my Pokemon fainting except Primeape. The door opened to the next room. I healed.

Team
    Lv 50
    Lv 50
    Lv 50
    Lv 50
    Lv 50
    Lv 50

I traded with FireRed version, and I managed to get an Electabuzz from that trade. I went back to Four Island, and I bred Electabuzz with a Ditto. I got the egg, and then I went back to the mainland to hatch it. I ran around forever in Saffron City in order to get the egg to crack, and that egg finally hatched into an Elekid, and I went to the local Pokemon Center to deposit it. Since I was running short on time, I only had time to evolve a Gloom that I had been saving in my PC. I wasn't sure if I should use a Leaf Stone or a Sun Stone on it, but I went with the Leaf Stone since I could easily purchase more of those. Afterwards, I deposited the newly-evolved Vileplume back inside the PC, and I left for Two Island. I saved there.

Page 61 of 110 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast