Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I walked up to him and delvired the Parcel. He thanked me and said he wanted to ask me something. Gary then came in, Oak wanted to talk to him too. He said he wanted me and Gary to go on a journey to complete the entire Pokedex by catching every Pokemon in Kanto. I accepted and Oak gave us five Pokeballs and a Pokedex each. Gary said I wasn't needed for this job and said he would tell his sister not to give me a Town Map. How mature. I then left the lab and headed back to Viridian City as I knew Kanto well so I didn't need a Town Map. I then healed up and headed North.

I battled my way around the tall grass surrounding the Bond Bridge area. I eventually made it to the actual bridge, which was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. Anyway, I battled some trainers in the area, and I eventually reached Berry Forest. I entered, and I collected some berries that were scattered throughout the forest. I battled some wild Pokemon as I moved around the tall grass, then I reached pond that I could Surf over. I did that, then I reached a place with some small trees that could be cut down. I cut them, and I collected an item. I continued to travel around the forest, then I reached the very end, and I found Lostelle. As I reached her, a wild Hypno appeared out of nowhere, and I had to fight against it. I managed to capture it, and then I left the forest with Lostelle. I saved on Three Island.

The Oldman that was blocking my way previously had now had his coffee so he let me past this time. He however wanted to give me a turtorial on how to capture a Pokemon. After that was done he gave me a T.V, a Teachy T.V to be exact. I then headed over to the Gym but I soon found out that the Gyms doors were locked so I hopped down the ledge and continued on North. I then arrived at a place called the Viridian Forest. I wandered around for a while without any progess so I went a different direction. I found a whole bunch of trainers there to battle and train my Squirtle. I saved first however.

Since I had completed all the tasks that were assigned to me, I headed back to One Island, and I entered the Pokemon Center. Celio's machine was running smoothly, so it was time to return to Kanto. I headed back with Bill, and I made my way to Viridian City since I still needed to collect the Earth Badge. I shopped for some items at the Cinnabar Island Poke Mart, then I headed north towards Pallet Town by Surfing. I battled the various trainers along the sea route, then I arrived in Pallet Town. I talked to Professor Oak, then I headed north to Viridian City by travelling along Route 1. I healed my Pokemon at the Viridian City Pokemon Center, then I entered the Viridian City Gym, which was finally unlocked since its Gym Leader had returned. I battled two Gym trainers inside, and then I saved the game after I defeated them.

I then headed up North to battle the row of trainers. By row I mean two. After that was done I had to return to the Pokemon Centre because a stupid Weedle poisoned by Squirtle. After I healed I returned to the forest where I headed to the place I was previously. I then continued on beating trainers. I then went up and down some massive patchs of Grass where I killed a few Caterpies. I then beat the remaining trainers and quickly headed out of the forest as Squirtle was poisoned again. I arrived at Pewter City and healed straight away. I saved my game afterwards.

I continued to battle against the Gym trainers within the Viridian City Gym, but things got harder as I got closer to Giovanni's location. I had to heal my Pokemon at the Viridian City Pokemon Center after the Gym trainer battles, then I headed back to Cinnabar Island to train my Pokemon against the wild Pokemon at the Pokemon Mansion since I didn't think that they were at the proper level yet. I battled against various Pokemon inside the Mansion, and I even picked up some items that I had neglected to pick up during my first visit there. I eventually left the Pokemon Mansion, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I flew back to Viridian City, and I purchased some items for the Gym battle at the Poke Mart. I then re-entered the Viridian City Gym, and I saved before challenging Giovanni to a battle.

I left the Pokemon Centre and headed upwards until I found the Pewter City Pokemon Gym. I entered and faced the trainer inside. Judging by his Pokemon the gym was a Rock Type Gym. He was destroyed by my Squirtle and it's Bubble attack. Squirtle then learned Water Gun after the battle which would help me against the Gym Leader. I Saved infront of him and talked to him. His name was Brock and he spoke about stuff and then battled me.

V.S

A very easy battle. I Bubbled his Geodude, knocking it out. I used Water Gun on Onix however which was also a One Hit KO.

After there battle I was given the TM for Rock Tomb and the Boulder Badge. I left the gym to heal and I just remembered that I forgot the optional battle with Gary. I saved the game

Team

Level 14

(This time I'll only post my Team after every Gym battle.)

I finally challenged Giovanni to a battle, and he sent out his Rhyhorn first. I defeated it easily with Golduck, then I switched to Venusaur when Giovanni sent out his Dugtrio. I had Venusaur use Frenzy Plant, and Dugtrio fainted. Giovanni then sent out his Nidoqueen, and I used Fearow against it. I thought that Fearow could handle Nidoqueen easily, but Nidoqueen proved to be a little too powerful. I had to swap Pokemon to Clefable, and I defeated Giovanni's Nidoqueen with Hyper Beam. I then had to face off against Giovanni's second Rhyhorn, and I used Venusaur against it. I managed to defeat it with Giga Drain, then only Giovanni's Nidoking remained. I used Golduck against it, and I defeated Nidoking with Psychic. I defeated Giovanni, and he handed me the Earth Badge and the TM containing the move Earthquake.

I left the Pokemon Centre and headed East to exit the city. I however met one of Oak's Aides. He said that he had something for me, he gave me some Running Shoes! There was a letter attached, it was from Mom. The letter said the instructions of the Running Shoes. Why I need shoes to run is pretty odd, aswell as them having instructions, they're shoes. Anyway I ran left and took on a few trainers, during the second battle Squirtle reached level 16 so after the battle it evolved into a bad*** Wartortle. Wartortle then just killed everything with Water Gun after that. I however skipped a few trainers. I then entered the patch of grass to find my second Team Member, a Jigglypuff. I caught one and saved.

Team

Level 17
    Level 5

(I've changed my mind, I'm updateing my team everytime I catch a new Pokemon, one evolves and when I beat a Gym.

After I obtained the Earth Badge at the Viridian City Gym, I headed out to the Viridian City Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I then visited the local Poke Mart, and I bought some items since I had used most of my inventory recently. I then headed south to Pallet Town to talk to Professor Oak again. Once I had finished all the minor tasks, I headed back to Viridian City, and I went west towards the gates to Victory Road. I met my rival as I was heading west though, and he requested a battle with me. I battled against him, and I had a hard time against his Charizard. Golduck wasn't able to defeat it, so I had to use Rhydon against it. Once Charizard and all of my rival's other Pokemon had been defeated, I healed at the Viridian City Pokemon Center one more time, then I entered through the gate that led to Victory Road.

After training my Pokemon on Kindle Road until they each reached Lv. 58, I went back to Indigo Plateau and challenged the Elite Four.
    Lorelei wasn't too tough to beat, as Magneton and Venusaur took out most of her Pokemon in a few hits. Her Jynx was a little annoying, but that was taken down by Golbat.
    Bruno was probably the easiest of the Elite Four to beat, but he managed to knock out my Golbat with Machamp so I sent in Hypno to finish that one off.
    The battle with Agatha was so frustrating! Her second Gengar kept using a Hypnosis and Nightmare combo, which knocked out at least three of my Pokemon. I sent out Venusaur to stall while I revived Golbat. She withdrew her Gengar for some reason, though, and then sent out her own Golbat, which was also annoying for using Confuse Ray on my Hypno. I had to stall again, this time using Primeape, but I got Hypno revived to take out Agatha's Golbat and Arbok. She just had a Gengar left, so I sent out Golbat again. The match turned into just me using Full Heal after the Gengar used Hypnosis again and again, but after a few turns, Agatha decided to just use Shadow Ball, so my Golbat finally won with 20 HP left.
    The battle with Lance was surpisingly easy, as my Dewgong knows Surf and Ice Beam. I had to stall and heal Dewgong once, though, due to Aerodactyl using Ancientpower.
    The rival battle was pretty easy too, at least compared to the match with Agatha. Started off with Magneton against Pidgeot, but the rival switched out his Pidgeot before the finishing Spark. His Rhydon fell to Venusaur, then he sent out Alakazam, which gave some challenge and managed to knock out my Golbat despite being confused. I sent in Hypno to take out the Alakazam with a few Headbutt attacks, then he sent in Charizard, which I countered with Dewgong. He used Full Restore a few times before switching to Exeggutor, which I just knocked out with an Ice Beam. He also tried using Gyarados, but that was easily beaten by Magneton, who then took out Pidgeot. He only had his Charizard left then with a little HP, so I sent out Dewgong and won the battle with another Surf. I probably should have sent in Primeape against something since Primeape didn't get to do much against the Elite Four, but oh well.
    Entered the team in the Hall of Fame and then watched the credits.

I had to pass through certain checkpoints along the way to Victory Road. One of the guards checked my Boulder Badge, then I met some other guards who checked my other Gym badges. I had to Surf across a lake, then I had some of my other badges checked. I finally reached the entrance to Victory Road, and I entered the cave. I wandered around a bit, and I encountered a wild Onix. I captured it for use later on, and then I started to push a boulder around. I managed to unlock a new area of the cave once I had pushed the boulder on top of a button, then I battled a trainer. My Pokemon were able to defeat his Pokemon easily, then I moved around to look for items and more trainers. I battled my way around the first section of Victory Road, then I saved the game as I arrived at another boulder.

I healed up Jigglypuff and Wartortle at the nearby Pokemon Centre and returned to the place I was before. I battled the remaining Trainers that I skipped and battled a few Wild Pokemon to train up Jigglypuff. I then caught a few Pokemon, they were a Spearow, a Pidgey, a Nidoran Male and a Nidoran Female. I then went back to the Pokemon Centre, healed and talked to a few people inside. One of them talked to me about Team Rocket, an evil organisation who are trying to steal Pokemon from their trainers and they were Mt. Moon, my next destination. Another tried to sell me a Magikarp for $500, I rejected his offer however. I then saved my game.

I continued to move around Victory Road. I picked up more items, and I battled some more trainers inside the cave. I had to heal my Pokemon with Full Restores because they were getting weaker with every battle, then I headed towards a new area of Victory Road. It was the last area that I had to navigate through, and I eventually found the cave's exit. I battled one last time, and then I arrived at the Pokemon League HQ. I entered the main building, and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center there. I then bought some more healing items for later. I went back to Victory Road after that, and I did some grinding since my Pokemon needed to level up some more for the Elite Foru challenge. After about an hour of grinding, I returned to the Pokemon League building, and I saved before challenging the Elite Four.

I entered Mt. Moon and explored the first floor. I picked up a few items, some of them were quite useful like TMs and Rare Candys. I also caught a few Pokemon at the entrance such as Zubat and Geodude. I also battled a few trainers aswell. At some parts of the first floor there were ladders that took you down, they lead to rooms which had people dressed in Black in them, these were Team Rocket. I battled them and then headed back to the first floor, on the way back to the first floor I caught a Paras. I then beat some more trainers, picked up a Moon Stone and went to the second floor. I had another encounter with Team Rocket and won. I saved.

I entered Lorelei's room, and after talking to her, we began to battle. She sent out her Dewgong, and I used Venusaur against it. I managed to defeat Lorelei's Dewgong with Giga Drain, and then she sent out her Cloyster. I used Venusaur's Frenzy Plant attack against it, and then Cloyster fainted too. Lorelei sent out her Lapras after that, and I used Rhydon. I thought its Rock Slide attack would come in handy, but Lorelei's Lapras defeated it with a single Surf attack. I had to use Magneton against Lapras, and I beat it with Thunderbolt. I switched to Golduck when Lorelei sent out her Jynx, and I defeated Jynx with Iron Tail. I then used Magneton again when Lorelei sent out her Slowbro, and I defeated Slowbro with Thunderbolt. I healed my Pokemon after I defeated Lorelei, and I saved the game before moving on to the next room.

I walked around the second floor and caught a Clefairy. I then battled another Team Rocket Grunt and won, I then went up slightly and got a Hidden Moon Stone. I then battled a Scientist who had two fossils and he refused to give me one. Since I had a dead Jigglypuff, a dead Clefairy, a half dead Paras and a paralysed Wartortle with half HP I lost. I healed and returned to that point. My epic Jigglypuff trolled his team and I saved my game. I picked to wrong fossil so I turned my game off and got the other fossil that contained Kabuto cause' it's so awesome. I then headed outside the cave and saved my game.

I healed my Pokemon after battling Lorelei, then I entered Bruno's room. We talked, and then the battle began. He sent out his Onix, and I used my Venusaur against it. I was able to defeat it easily with Giga Drain, then Bruno sent out his Hitmonlee. I swapped out to Fearow, and I attacked it with Drill Peck. Sadly, that wasn't enough to beat Hitmonlee. Hitmonlee attacked with Brick Break, but Fearow's second Drill Peck attack defeat it. I had to battle against Bruno's Hitmonchan after that, and I defeated it with another Drill Peck attack. I swapped out to Golduck after that, and I used it against Machamp. Its Psychic attack defeated Machamp before it could attack, and then only Bruno's second Onix was left. I used Golduck's Surf attack to defeat it, and then I healed my Pokemon before going into Agatha's room.

I headed down the path towards Cerulean City but I however stopped to talk to some Black Belts. They offered to teach my Pokemon Mega Punch while the other wanted to teach my Pokemon Mega Kick. I taught Mega Punch to Jigglypuff and Mega Kick to Wartortle. I then arrived at Cerulean City, I healed and put Clefairy inside the PC. I then headed towards the Nugget Bridge where I met Gary, he wanted to battle me.

V.S

He sent out his Pidgeotto so I got Jigglypuff to use Mega Punch which got it to the red. I finished it off with Pound as it used Sand Attack. Rattata was next, it used Quick Attack but I used Mega Punch to One Hit KO it. Abra was next and one Mega Punch was enough to knock it out in one shot. His final Pokemon and his starter, which for some reason was still unevolved, was a Bulbasaur. It knocked Jigglypuff out with Vine Whip but I managed to get a Mega Punch on it. Wartortle finished it with Mega Kick.

He said that I should go visit a man called Bill and thank him, he then left and came back to give me something. It was a Fame Checker, he then left and I saved my game.

I went inside Agatha's room at the Pokemon League HQ building, and then I interacted with her. She talked about Professor Oak and how he used to be more active when he was younger, then we began to battle. She sent out her her first Gengar, and I used Golduck against it. I defeated Gengar pretty easily with Psychic, then I had to face off against her Golbat. I used Magneton's Thunderbolt against it, and Agatha's Golbat fainted. She sent out her Haunter after that, and I attacked it with Thunderbolt. It didn't faint though, and it used Mean Look to keep Magneton in the battle. I defeated it eventually though, and I used my Rhydon against Agatha's Arbok. I defeated Arbok easily with Rhydon's Earthquake attack, then I used Golduck's Psychic attack against Agatha's second Gengar. I saved after the battle.

A few days agos I started my Pokemon LeafGreen journey! So far, I've started with Squirtle and together, we've caught pokemon, trekked through Viridian City and Viridian Forest. Made it to Pewter City and crushed Brock with Mankey and Squirtle Power! Afterwards, we went through Mt. Moon, and made it to Cerulean City, trounced my rival, met Bill, and crushed Misty with Pikachu and my new Wartortle

Team:
    Bellsprout (Whip) F lvl12
    -Vine Whip
    -Growth
    -Wrap

Butterfree (Flapper) F lvl13
    -Tackle
    -String Shot
    -Poisonpowder
    -Confusion

Spearow (Luke) M lvl15
    -Peck
    -Growl
    -Leer
    -Fury Attack

Pikachu (Ash) M lvl18
    -Thundershock
    -Quick Attack
    -Double Team
    -Thunder Wave

Wartortle (Kiwi) M lvl21
    -Bite
    -Bubble
    -Water Gun
    -Withdraw

Tune into the next update for more excitement and adventure!
    Up next:
    S.S. Anne! Battle Aboard the Big Ship!
    Battle of Lightning! VS Surge!

I moved on to Lance's room, and I challenged him to a battle. He sent out his Gyarados, and I used Magneton against it. I defeated Lance's Gyarados easily with Magneton's Thunderbolt attack, and then I swapped out to Golduck when Lance sent out his first Dragonair. Golduck managed to hit Dragonair with a critical hit Blizzard attack, and Dragonair fainted. I switched to Rhydon after that, and I faced off against Lance's Dragonite. I had Rhydon use Rock Slide, but that didn't make Dragonite faint. I had to use Magneton's Thunderbolt attack to defeat Lance's Dragonite, then I used Venusaur against Lance's second Dragonair. I defeated Dragonair with Body Slam, then I used Golduck against Lance's Aerodactyl. I managed to hit Aerodactyl with a strong Surf attack, and it fainted. I saved the game after I defeated Lance.

Here for another update!

S.S Anne! Battle Aboard the Big Ship!

Not much to explain here. Since winning the Cascade Badge, I headed south, beat some pesky trainers, and made it all the way to Vermilion City. Along the way I caught a Sandshrew to help out with the Vermilion Gym. Upon reaching Vermilion City, I immediately went to Diglett Cave and caught myself a Diglett for the gym as well. I did some special training with them with the trainers on the next route. I boarded the S.S Anne, battled a ton of trainers and crew members, and crushed my Rival Gary, and got HM01. I left the ship as it slowly departed.

Battle of Lightning! VS Surge!

Before going to the Gym, I went through Diglett Cave and wound up near Route 2, and got my HM for Flash. Went back through Diglett Cave, back to Vermilion to challenge the Gym. After beating the 3 trainers, it took me a long time to unlock the path to Surge. Once I did, we battled, and I lost badly. Wounded, I went to continue training, making my Sandshrew evolve into Sandslash in the process. Went back to the gym for our rematch and Sandslash tore everything to shred, earning me the Thunder Badge! Now I'm gonna head through Rock Tunnel to Lavender Town, training my Bellsprout for the next Gym Battle in Celadon City.

Team:

Meowth (Rawr) F lvl13
    -Scratch
    -Growl
    -Bite

Bellsprout (Whip) F lvl13
    -Vine Whip
    -Growth
    -Flash
    -Wrap

Rattata (Terra) F lvl14
    -Tackle
    -Tail Whip
    -Cut
    -Hyper Fang

Wartortle (Kiwi) M lvl23
    -Bite
    -Water Gun
    -Bubble
    -Withdraw

Gym Stars
    Pewter Gym: Squirtle
    Cerulean Gym: Wartortle
    Vermilion Gym: Sandslash

Tune in for the next update!

Into the Dark Cave, Rock Tunnel!
    The City of Spooks, Lavender Town!
    Path to Celadon! Trainer Barrage!
    Gym Leader Appears, VS Erika!

Decided to restart my leafgreen and do a monotype challenge. I chose poison type because there's plenty to choose from. I picked Blubasaur as my starter, beat my rival, got Oak's parcel and headed on to Viridian Forest. I caught a Weedle as the second member of my team and battled my way through the forest with both of them. It was a lengthy process but I made it out of the forest with a Kakuna at level 9 and my Blubasaur at level 10.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

I entered the Champion's room, and I battled against my rival there. He sent out his Pidgeot, and I used Magneton. I had Magneton use Thunderbolt on Pidgeot, and Pidgeot fainted. My rival then sent out his Rhydon, and I used Golduck's Surf attack to defeat it. I sent out Fearow when my rival sent out his Exeggutor, and I defeated Exeggutor with Drill Peck. I switched out to Venusaur when my rival sent out his Alakazam, and I managed to Paralyze it with Body Slam. My rival healed it though, so I had to use Frenzy Plant to defeat Alakazam. I swapped out to Golduck again when my rival used his Charizard, and I defeated it with Surf. I only had to battle against Gyarados after that, and I defeated it with Magneton's Thunder attack. I defeated my rival, and Professor Oak registered me and my Pokemon into the Hall of Fame.

Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast