Page 66 of 102 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2545

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and then went straight to the Gym. I evolved Kakuna into Beedrill after the trainer battle and battled Brock without healing. His Geodude and Onix were no match for Bulbasaur's Vine Whip. Next I healed and headed East to Route 3 and got my Running Shoes. Battled some of the trainers and then caught my 3rd team member Nidorn Female. Next time I'll battle the trainers I missed to level up my Nidoran.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

With the game completed, I decided to start working on the post-Elite Four tasks. I woke up in my house in Pallet Town after the credits rolled, and I headed over to Professor Oak's lab to talk to him. I met my rival there, and Professor Oak asked both of us to help him with the National Pokedex. Our Pokedexes where upgraded, and then I set off for Vermilion City. I took the ship to One Island, and I talked to Celio. He needed help finding the two gems for his network machine, so I Surfed towards Kindle Road. I battled some Pokemon there, and then I healed at the Ember Spa. I then Surfed towards my final destination: Mt. Ember. I got there, and I discovered a cave that had recently been created. I entered the cave, and I wandered around the maze of tunnels for a while. I encountered a wild Slugma inside, and I captured it.

Starting a new game on FireRed:

Chris the Charmander Lvl. 5
    FireRed:| Chris Lvl. 13 | Primetime Lvl. 10 | Majesty Lvl. 11 |Foust Lvl. 10 |Ryan Lvl. 10 | Zack Lvl. 8|

Levlled up the Nidoran a bit on the previous trainers and headed into Cerulean Cave to do more training. By the time I made it out Nidoran had evolved and was now my highest level Pokemon! I battled my Rival on Nugget Bridge and lost twice to him. The third time I won and had to make a tough decision. I decided to realease my Beedrill seeing as it just wasn't doing nearly as much as I'd expected. So I finished Nugget Bridge and caught Beedrill's replacement, Bellsprout. Bellsprout caught up in levels quick as I fought the trainers leading the Bill's house.

Credit to zhanton

Update: I caught a Rattata and a Mankey, named them Ryan and Primetime. They are at Lvl. 5. We just beat Rival, barely.
    FireRed:| Chris Lvl. 13 | Primetime Lvl. 10 | Majesty Lvl. 11 |Foust Lvl. 10 |Ryan Lvl. 10 | Zack Lvl. 8|

I headed deeper into Mt. Ember, and I eventually reached the place where the Ruby was. I collected that, and then I headed back out again. Once I was outside Mt. Ember, I flew to One Island. I entered the Pokemon Center there, and I handed Celio the Ruby. He used it on his network machine, and then he gave me the Rainbow Pass which would allow me to visit the other islands. I took the ship to Three Island after that, and I access the cave that was near the port. I obtained a Nugget from the man inside the cave, and then I headed out and I captured a wild Dunsparce in the tall grass. I headed into town after that, and I purchased some items at the local Poke Mart. I headed to Berry Forest afterwards, and I collected some berries while I was there. I saved at the Three Island Pokemon Center after that adventure.

just restarted firered. Chose Charmander because.... idk. Atm getting Oak his Parcel.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Caught a Pidgey, named her Majesty, caught a Caterpie, named him Foust, evolved Foust into a Metapod. We took on Brock in the Pewter City Gym and Primetime took care of it as a mere Lvl 7, came out as a Lvl. 9. He was beasting it. Heading towards Mt. Moon.

I left Three Island after healing my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I took the ship to Four Island after that, and I visisted the Day Care Center right away since I wanted to level up some Pokemon. I left two Pokemon there, and then I wandered around town. I got a sticker on my Trainer Cards thanks to a guy inside one of the houses, and then I visited Lorelei of the Elite Four's house. There were dolls everywhere, but not much else. I bought some healing items and Poke Balls at the Four Island Poke Mart, and then I headed over to Icefall Cave. I entered the cave, and I used Surf to travel on the water there, and then I used Waterfall to climb the waterfall that led to the other caverns. I captured a wild Swinub with a Great Ball inside one of the caverns, and I saved the game before moving on to the next one.

I'm so mad. I wanted to start my leaf green after getting the version exclusives on platinum and the stupid save battery is dead. Why do I have such horrible luck with buying used pokemon games on ebay and amazon?? >.<

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I helped out Bill and then headed back to town to challenge the Gym. Such a breeze when you have 2 grass types. Bellsprout took out Staryu and Ivysaur took out Starmie. I then battled the Rocket behind the house that had been robbed and he gave me the TM for Dig. I taught that to my Nidorina. I headed South and fought the trainers on the route before Vermillion. Next time I'll take on the SS Anne.

Credit to zhanton

Training in Mt. Moon, and by training, I mean trying to figure out how to get out! Lol.

Chris/Charmander Lvl. 13
    Ember
    Metal Claw
    Scratch
    Growl

Majesty/Pidgey Lvl. 11
    Gust
    Tackle
    Sand-Attack
    --

Ryan/Rattata Lvl. 10
    Quick Attack
    Tackle
    Tail Whip
    --

Primetime/Mankey Lvl. 10
    Low Kick
    Rock Tomb
    Scratch
    Leer

Foust/Butterfree Lvl. 10
    Confusion
    Tackle
    Harden
    String Shot

Zack/Zubat Lvl. 8
    Leech Life
    Astonish
    --
    --

I switched over to my other LeafGreen version since I was working on my National Pokedex. I traded over some Pokemon from Sapphire version, and then I linked up with Emerald version to do some more trades. I obtained the missing Johto Pokemon from the Hoenn Safari Zone, and then I set off to the Kanto Safari Zone to capture some of the missing Kanto Safari Zone Pokemon. I captured a wild Rhyhorn near the Safari Zone's entrance, and I plan on evolving it into Rhydon later on. I continued to wander through the Safari Zone, and I ended up in the middle of the area. I fished in a pond there, and after five minutes, I encountered a wild Dragonair. I tried capturing it, but it fled. I found a wild Kangaskhan in the tall grass to the east, and I successfully captured it. I also captured a wild Pinsir, and then I left the Safari Zone.

I received the VS Seeker from the girl in the PokeCenter in Vermillion and also got myself the Bike Voucher. I went into the SS Anne and instead of going striaght to the Rival Battle I fought all of the trainers one by one. I defeated my rival with only my Nidoqueen because it's moveset could cover his whole team (Except Pidgeotto). I got Cut from the Captain and left the ship to heal and challenge the gym. Gym was very easy with Nidoqueen's Dig Attack and I beat Lt. Surge in 3 turns.

Credit to zhanton

I started over on my fire red version since I have to get my leaf green replaced >.> I started with charmander since I'm starting with squirtle on kleaf green. I just beat Brock. I beat his geodude pretty easily with butterfree just spamming confusion but it fainted to his onix. I then used charmander and used ember hoping for a burn, I got one on the first attack XD I obviously won with little trouble after that. This is my current team:

Charmander lv 14
    Butterfree lv 11

I'm just keeping butterfree until I get something to replace it. Next I doing the next route and catching my 2nd main team member, nidoran male.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I switched games again, and I continued on explored Four Island's Icefall Cave. I battled tons of wild Pokemon as I roamed around, and I eventually reached the place with the icy floors. I slid on the ice, and I collected some items. I entered a new cavern eventually, and I met up with some Team Rocket grunts. Lorelei of the Elite Four was there as well, and together we battled the Team Rocket grunts. We defeated them, and they left Icefall Cave. I left after that, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I bought some items at the Poke Mart, and then I took the ship to Five Island. There wasn't much to do on the main island since it was so small. So I headed out to Five Island Meadow instead. I captured a wild Sentret in the tall grass, and then I reached the Team Rocket Warehouse, but it was locked.

After about 20 minutes of catching nidorans and reseting I finally caught one with a adament nature ^^ I also caught a jigglypuff. Next stop Mt Moon.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I'm in Celadon City, about to take on the gym leader.
    Team: Wartortle
    Charmelon
    Meowth
    NidoKing
    How it all started...

Spoiler:- Credits:

I caught a zubat, geodude, and a paras in Mt Moon. Now I just need a clefairy. Current team:

Charmelion lv 16
    Butterfree lv 16
    Nidoran male lv 8

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I defeated the ghost Marowak, and am now in Silph co defeating all the Team Rocket members.

I got to Cerulian City after finally catching a clefairy. I also caught a kans and beat my rival. His pidgeoto was mean and beat my nidorino but the rest weren't difficult. Current team:

Charmelion lv 18
    Butterfree lv 17
    Nidorino lv 16

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Since there was no getting inside the Team Rocket Warehouse at the Five Island Meadow, I decided to Surf towards the islands to the east. I arrived there, and I found some Bird Keeper class trainers. I battled against them for the experience points, and then I made my way south towards the Memorial Pillar area. I talked to the guy there, and I left a Lemonade on the Onix shrine. Its owner was happy about that, and he gave me a TM in return. I flew back to Five Island, and I Surfed north towards Resort Gorgeous. I stopped by the Water Labyrinth first though, as I wanted to collect the Togepi egg from the gentleman there. Once I had picked that up, I Surfed towards Resort Gorgeous again. I battled some trainers when I arrived, and then I saved before heading over to Lost Cave to find that lost Selphy girl.

Trained my Pokemon on Route 11 and went through Diglett's Cave to get the HM Flash. I then headed back to Cerulean City and traded my Bike Voucher for a bicycle. I began to head towards Rock Tunnel and defeated all of the trainers on Route 9. I had to catch a Voltorb to teach it Flash and saved before heading into Rock Tunnel.

Credit to zhanton

Into the Dark Cave, Rock Tunnel!

Since winning the Thunder Badge, I headed east of Cerulean City battling trainers on the way to Rock Tunnel. During those battles, my Pidgey had evolved into Pidgeotto. Did a little levelling up with my team before venturing into Rock Tunnel. I hate Rock Tunnel so much because it takes so long to get through. It's even worse than Mt. Moon! Anyways I navigated through the darkness with Paras' flash to light the way. Did some intense trsining in there which made my Sandslash and Wartortle level up quite a bit

The City of Spooks, Lavender Town!

Nothing much really happened here. Just exchanged some pokemon, and bought things in the Poke Mart

Path to Celadon! Trainer Barrage!

Battled a lot of trainers on the way to Celadon, including my first double battle in the game (I think it was the first anyway). All this battling helped in the evolution of my Paras, Spearow, and Drowzee. Now we're ready for the Celadon Gym

Gym Leader Appears, VS Erika!

The first thing I did was nab that Eevee in that tal building next to the department store. Next, I went into the department store and bought nothing but TMs. Now, its gym time. Hypno and Sandslash blasted through the trainers with ease, and in the end, Hypno showed Erika who's boss, netting me the Rainbow Badge. Now its time to deal with Team Rocket at the Game Corner.

Team:
    Mankey (Tiny) F lvl16
    -Fury Swipes
    -Low Kick
    -Leer
    -Karate Chop

Parasect (Spore) F lvl24
    -Scratch
    -Leech Life
    -Flash
    -Thief

Wartortle (Kiwi) M lvl31
    -Bite
    -Water Gun
    -Bubble
    -Protect

Gym Stars:
    Pewter Gym: Squirtle
    Cerulean Gym: Wartortle
    Vermilion Gym: Sandslash
    Celadon Gym: Hypno

Tune in for the next update!

Game Corner Crisis! Team Rocket Hideout!
    The Pokemon Tower! Cubone's Mother!

Defeated Giovanni at Silph Co.
    Defeated Sabrina
    Caught a Snorlax outside cycling road, and taught Pidgey fly.
    Defeated Koga, and got my sixth badge

Page 66 of 102 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast