Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Before moving on, Alata secretly bought a Fire Stone to evolve his Eevee for later. Then, since there was no trade level restrictions (for a while), he traveled back to Route 3 or so to utterly destroy all the trainers he skipped. Granted, he couldn't fight the last few of S.S. Anne since they're gone forever. During the refights, two major events occured...

"What?! Emperor is evolving?! Congratulations! Your Emperor evolved into Venusaur!"

"What?! CentumBall is evolving?! Congratulations! Your CentumBall evolved into Electrode!"

Secret real life stuff, all of this rebattling occured backstage of a professional High School performance of the Beverly Hillbillies. At no volume, of course.

The Eevee acquired earlier, now known as FlareBoost by the Lavender Town Name Rater, will evolve after a ghostly event to take advantage of it Normal type, plus with all of the money, Alata gambled- I mean gamed enough to teach it Shadow Ball.

After doing a lot of training to bring the team's levels to around 32, Alata ventured into the Game Corner...
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

I went back through Cerulean City to Route 9 and made my way to Rock Tunnel. Along the way I managed to evolve Meowth into Persian! I captured a Voltorb in the grass outside Rock Tunnel in order to teach it Flash. I entered the cave and made my way through it as quickly as I could while still fighting all the trainers. When I exited I battled the few trainers outside Lavender Town and after a battle with a Hiker Ivysaur evolved into Venusaur! I healed and went to the Pokemon Tower and beat my rival before going through Route 8 and beating everyone. After I went through the underground tunnel I arrived in Celadon City. I healed, explored, and saved before heading to the gym.

Lv33
    Lv32
    Lv30
    Lv32
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

The Game Corner... was full of GAMES! Addictive ones, in fact. Even the guy who stands in gyms all the time is here! (Or maybe he got kicked out by the ladies for looking like a sasquatch.) With a Coin Case, Alata received from a man who was going straight, in a fancy restaraunt... that you can't eat from, Alata played a bit of games. The Clefairies kept falling down however, so Alata instead received some coins by snooping the floor, and got some from a nice guy. However, he investigated a Team Rocket Grunt who was in front of a poster, and after beating him up, he vanished into thin air. Alata checked under the poster and found a hidden switch! With the switch pushed, a random staircase appeared, and the protagonist entered it...

...And found the secret underground Team Rocket Hideout, which was just littered with random Rocket goons. The team of six (and a random Meowth) swept the entire hideout from head to toe. To move on however, he had to swipe a Card Key from a very careless Rocket grunt. After an elevator ride and a few more Rocket wrestles, Alata found the Rocket Boss, Giovanni!

Onix was destroyed by Skull Man's Earthquake. The incoming Rhyhorn was destroyed by one small Razor Leaf attack from Emperor. The Kanghaskan that came up next faced Skull Man, and missed with a Mega Punch. The kangaroo monster thing lived an Earthquake, and then went for a Tail Whip before falling to a pair of Brick Break attacks. Giovanni gave up his plans for now, but left a Silph Scope for the hero to swipe. Now he can identify the true souls of the dreaded ghosts... that there are only three of in this game and the scope is not needed in the history of the entire game series...
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

I started battling the gym trainers and the weirdest thing kept happening. Mr Mime kept falling asleep and because I was more focused on playing Paper Mario I couldn't figure out why. Then I remembered that traded Pokemon stop obeying after a certain level and I began to panic because my team is not good against Grass types. Eventually I beat all the trainers and then took on Erika. Her Victreebel was a nuisance but luckily Persian pulled through. She went with Vileplume which beat my Sandslash but Venusaur spammed Tackle until it fainted. Her last Pokemon was Tangela which was defeated by a critical hit from Mr Mime who waited 5 turns before attacking. I got the badge and then headed to the Game Corner.

There was a Rocket Grunt who was blocking a poster and once I beat him I realized there was a button behind the poster, so I pushed it. It led to a secret hideout full of Rocket's so I took advantage of all the trainers by beating everyone. Soon I was facing Giovanni, but his team was easy for my overleveled team. I grabbed the Silph Scope and went to Lavender Town. Thanks to the Silph Scope I was able to see the Ghost Pokemon. There were a lot of Ghost type trainers here so I let Persian beat all of them because it needs experience. When I reached the top I found Team Rocker holding a man hostage, or so it seemed, so I beat them and then got the Poke Flute from Mr Fuji. I beat the Snorlax near Celadon City and took a break.

Lv36
    Lv35
    Lv35
    Lv36

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    I started battling the gym trainers and the weirdest thing kept happening. Mr Mime kept falling asleep and because I was more focused on playing Paper Mario I couldn't figure out why. Then I remembered that traded Pokemon stop obeying after a certain level and I began to panic because my team is not good against Grass types.
    And that's why I skipped most of the trainers the first time I went through the routes. I really wish you could trade eggs in this generation...

So it was time to face the dreaded Pokemon Tower. But before that, Alata had to have a showdown with our rival Brajir, who asked if his Pokemon was dead. It turned out to be alive, but he claimed he could still make em' faint.
    V.S.

Hey, whatever happened to that Raticate? I hope he's not here because it died... That would be depressing. 4chan KO'd Pidgeotto with a few Ice Beam attacks, while ignoring the Double Teams the bird set up. Exeggcute was next, and FlareBoost, the now nicknamed Eevee (anyone know what he'll evolve into now), Shadow Balled it a few times to defeat it, while avoid Hypnosis. The destructive Gyarados was next, though just one Thunderbolt from CentumBall completely decimated it. Kadabra was also defeated by CentumBall, though Confusion did do quite a bit of damage. Last up was Charmeleon, who faced Emperor the Venusaur. Despite the type advantage, after several Razor Leafs and a Leech Seed, Emperor became victorious (despite the fact that this was a second take, the first time, ALL of Emperor's attacks missed).

Brajir then left, satisfied that he got a Cubone (but Alata had a Marowak). The journey up the tower was scary, despite only encountering possessed Channelers with only two types of Pokemon, the dreaded ghosts, Gastly and Haunter. At the nearby top however, a ghost Marowak was found. Skull Man faced the counterpart, healing its soul with the Song of Healing two Earthquakes. Even higher, there were some random Rocket Goons running around, but were all chased off by Alata and his co. An old man named Mr. Fuji was up there, and didn't need any help, but did give the hero a Poke Flute for his effort.

The journey then led south, but Alata stopped by a gal to receive the TM for Return, and taught it to Emperor, also, via Fire Stone, FlareBoost evolved into Flareon. After fighting a ton of Fishermen and ruiend marriage plans, a roadblocking Snorlax was in the way. After waking it up with the flute, the boy caught it, and moved along.

I'm hoping to bea the second elite four version with the same team I used before but Lance's Tyranitar is sketching me out...
    WHITE: 4083 4812 9433

Pm me for Dream World Pokemon offers or for battles.

After starting up in playing FireRed again, I started it up just to realise I hadn't saved the last time, and that Yuki(Jolteon) and Gir(Scyther) were both only level 40. I trained them to level 42, then started to raise them to level 45, as well as Zero(Charizard), Kirus(Pidgeot), Ridosarlan(Nidoking) and Mordred(Arcanine). I finished my training, and went on to destroy Blaine... except he almost destroyed me. His Arcanine alone took Ridosarlan (my Surfer) out, and then killed Zero with its Fire Blasts. It was only when I sent Mordred out that it finally went down. Good riddance.

After defeating Blaine and contemplating that I am underlevelled, Misao walks outside to run into Bill. He takes me to One Island, where we meet Celio and Misao is requested to take a meteorite to some guy. I head to Two Island, only to discover that Zero doesn't like me as much for making him faint... and then I head to Three Island, where I defeat the bikers and recieve a Full Restore.

I take a break here, and return to train everyone on Bond Bridge and enter the Berry Woods to find Lostelle. I find her quickly, and I attempt to capture a Hypno. Naturally, I fail and defeat it for trying to kill Zero. After reuniting Lostelle and the 'some guy', Misao heads back to Bond Bridge for trainer rematches, and then to Kindle Road. I finish off with my team as follows:

Zero, level 50
    Kirus, level 50
    Ridosarlan 'Rido', level 48
    Morded, level 45
    Yuki, level 45
    Gir, level 45
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

The route to Fuschia City was a long one. It could've been short if Alata chose the easy path via Cycling Road, but he took the long path. Out of nowhere, there was a house with the Fishing Guru's Younger Brother, who simply loooooved fishing enough to give the protagonist a Super Rod. With the rod, he caught a Horsea and named it Sygna. After an onslaught of fights later and after defeating Bird Keeper Benny...

"What? 4chan is evolving? Congratulations! Your 4chan evolved into Slowbro!"

Uh no, it should be Slowsis, because 4chan is a female. Game, get it right! 4chan immediately was shown to be a ton stronger and a lot more defensive, even proving to take a Rattatta's Hyper Fang as if it was a mere Tackle attack.

A lot of the other trainers were Bird Keepers, random Bikers and Cue Balls, a few Beauties attracting said Bikers and Cue Balls, some Fighters, and the occasional Picnicker. Why are they here, anyway? Wouldn't the Bikers and Cue Balls scare them off?

So then the troop was at Fuschia City, they then decided to head to the Safari Zone to catch some monsters! The Pokemon obtained in the three runthroughs of the Safari consisted of...

Poizapain the Male Nidorino
    Exegcution the Male Exeggcute
    Toxix the Female Nidorina
    Parasitizm the Male Paras (had a Tiny Mushroom)
    Drillstone the Male Rhyhorn
    Mothdanca the Male Venomoth

Alata did find the HM for Surf through a Secret House exploration, plus some random Gold Teeth. He handed them to Warden Slowpoke, the man in charge of the whole thing and got the HM for Strength in return. After that, it was time to challenge the Fuschia Gym...

I headed onto the Cycling Road and battled all of the bikers and cue balls which took some time. Eventually though I did arrive in Fushcia City and I healed up before heading to the Safari Zone I skipped most of the Pokemon in favor of running straight to the end and getting Surf. I also grabbed the Warden's Teeth and gave them to him in return for Strength. Then I headed to the gym. The gym trainers were annoying but not too difficult and I managed to beat them all after a short while. I didn't bother healing before the battle because I was confident in my team. Mr Mime beat his first Koffing with Psybeam, Sandslash beat his Muk with a Dig followed by a Slash, and then Mr Mime beat his last Koffing and Weezing with Psybeam. I got the badge and then flew to Pallet Town but not before grabbing the Good Rod.

I fished in Pallet and captured a Krabby. I taught it Surf and made my way to Cinnabar Island. When I got their I went to the lab and revived my Helix Fossil into Omanyte, which will be my fifth team member. I started training Omanyte against some Bird Keepers west of Fushcia before taking a break.

Lv38
    Lv39
    Lv41
    Lv38
    Lv15

The Fuchsia Gym was full of Tamers and Jugglers (one who was so good at juggling so none of his balls fell down). However, most of the Pokemon they used weren't Poison types at all, and were mostly Hypno and Sandslash. They did use Poison typed moves however, but thankfully none of the team were poisoned. The gym was also guaraded with invisible walls that gave Alata several concussions and headaches. After serious medical treatment, the injured hero faced off against...

Poison Producing Person of Power and Precision
    KOGA
    V.S.

Against the first Koffing, FlareBoost Flamethrowered it, but before KOing it the next turn, he got badly poisoned. The Muk was stalling against Emperor next with Acid Armor and Minimize. Emperor's Return started only doing a quarter of damage, so he was switched to 4chan, and one Psychic destroyed the grimy monster. The next Koffing was also defeated with a Psychic from 4chan. Last up was Weezing, who CentumBall tried to defeat. However, Weezing's Sludge was doing half of the Electrode's hit points, and Thunderbolt was just shy of 2HKOing it, but Sludge did. FlareBoost had to come in and finish the job with a few more Flamethrowers, narrowly getting the win as Toxic drained the health away.

Koga gave away his badge as well as the TM for Toxic. Alata rushed to the Pokemon Center to heal his badly wounded Pokemon, and then flew to Celadon City via Pidgey, defeated a Snorlax, and battled a ton of Bikers and Cubones. Surprisingly, a few had Machamp. One pour guy didn't know how to get one though, and was stuck with a Machoke.

After those shenanigans, Alata entered Saffron City by giving some tea to the idiot guards, but the city was overrun by Team Rocket! Before heading to the source, Silph Co., the protagonist headed to the Fighting Dojo to beat up some Karate Kings. After beating the true Karate King, he was allowed to pick up either a Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan. Alata chose Hitmonchan and named it Little Mac, not only for subliminal advertising but... well yes, for subliminal advertising.

I healed my injured Pokemon at the Celadon City Pokemon Center after my battle with Erika at the Gym. I bought some items at the Department Store before leaving town and then I headed over to the gate that led to Saffron City. I gave the Tea key item to a guard there and he let me through. I wandered around the city, but then I headed east towards Lavender Town since that was still my destination. I arrived after re-battling the trainers along the road thanks to the VS Seeker and I healed my Pokemon again before climbing the Pokemon Tower. As I climbed, I was finally able to identify the ghosts. I captured a Gastly on my way up and then I started to battle against the Channelers. My Pokemon gained a lot of experience from those battle and then I arrived at a purification zone where my Pokemon were healed for me.

And thus, it was time for the dreaded Silph Co. ascend, which was filled to the brim with Scientists, Rocket Grunts, and the occasional Juggler. Alata, Emperor, Skull Man, CentumBall, 4chan and FlareBoost rotted them all out, floor by floor, one by one. The residents of the company were all chickening out. Alata first had to obtain a Card Key that was guarded by a few grunts. After taking a specific portal on the third floor, the protagonist found the rival Brajir, who stood at that exact spot for hours waiting for him to arrive, instead of beating up some of the grunts running around.

V.S.

CentumBall Thunderbolted both Pidgeot and Gyarados, destroying them both in one hit. The following Exeggcute faced Emperor, who did hit him with a Confusion but ultimately fell to a few Return attacks. Alakazam set up a Calm Mind, but one Shadow Ball from FlareBoost did it in. The Charizard, despite being super awesome and stuff and Flamethrowered, fell to a Rock Slide from Skull Man.

So Brajir left, claiming to become the champion and stuff, and not even caring about Silph Co. The frightened man gave Alata a Lapras for his troubles, and was named Lacecarry or something similar. So up next was a few more Rocket Grunts and then the big boss Giovanni himself, who told them to keep the hero's nose out of adult matters, or to experience a world of pain. Alata took the world of pain, even though he wasn't hurt at all, and instead experienced a Pokemon battle.

Nidorino was first and was Earthquaked by Skull Man. The incoming Rhyhorn was OHKO'd by 4chan. Nidoqueen also faced the Slowbro, and kept kicking it in the face, proving to be ineffective. A few Surfs later, Kanghaskan fought CentumBall, actually defeating it with a few Mega Punches. Emperor cleaned up however.

Giovanni gave up and escaped, and the president was overjoyed that he was saved, and because he was rich, he could give him anything, except of course all eight badges, 600 rare candies, and twelve pounds of chocolate. He instead gave him a Master Ball, which amazed Alata, but at the same time dissapointed him- he wanted chocolate.

I continued with leaf green. I beat the grunts in silph co, beat my rival, beat Giovanni, beat the trainers in the gym, beat Sabrina, and beat the trainers in Fuschia gym .

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

i traded over cool low lvl pokes to my fire red at the beginning for a cooler playthrough. my team is: aerodactyl (starter) raichu, lapras, dragonair. Anyway since i had this lvl 30 cap before they would start to disobey me, i rushed from the end of rock tunnel without battling anyone. trashed the gym in celadon city with aerodactyl and dratinis dragon rage. then i sprinted over to fighting dojo without battling anything else. i trashed that gym aswell with only aerodactyl lvl 31. at the end he was 34

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

I beat Koga, which was pretty easy, beat the trainers in between Fuchsia and seafoam islands, tand the trainers in between Pallet and Cinnabar, did the pokemon mansion, beat the trainers in the gym, beat Blaine, he was super easy with blastoise, went to the sevii islands, taught hydro cannon to blastoise, and rescued Lostelle from the stalking hypno. Now I'm on my way to get the last badge =D

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

What time is it? I wish it was sweater time, because that would be a miracle. But no, it's gym time! The gym was full of trick teleporters teleporting Alata to Channelers and Psychics, but they were no problem at all for the protagonist and his team of Pokemon that were well equipped for fighting Psychic types. At the end of the gym, there was a dramatic showdown against...

Teenage Witch of Tremendous Waters and Terrifying Wavelengths
    SABRINA

V.S.

Kadabra set up Reflect as soon as it could, though CentumBall didn't particularly care since he was using Special moves. When that thing was down, Mr. Mime was next. Skull Man broke the barrier with Brick Break, and used it again to take it off while the mime was just using Calm Mind. Venomoth was burned to ashes by FlareBoost, and the upcoming Alakazam, despite setting up a Calm Mind, got OHKO'd by FlareBoost's Shadow Ball, giving Alata his 6th badge!

Now, Alata thought it was time to get his last team member. He headed to Fuschia City and headed south to find his first sea route. Most of them were swimmers, and had some odd and interesting things to say. After getting through that wave of people, the hero quickly went back, deposited CentumBall for his Snorlax and taught it Strength. He used this to go through the Seafoam Islands, and found his way to the legendary Articuno...

Articuno only used Agility the first few times, so Skull Man used this oppurtunity to False Swipe it to bring it down to 1 hit point. It then used Mist, which didn't really do much. Alata threw a PokeBall- it shaked once, but not again. He then threw a Great Ball- one...two...three... Gotcha! Articuno was caught! No seriously, did it in two balls. Couldn't have done that again if I tried. Want proof? Here's proof. Believe it or not, Articuno is the final member of the team. I really wanted an Ice type, but there were few that I haven't used already. So, yeah, I'm using a minor legendary, the first one in fact.

I beat the trainers in Viridian gym, beat Giovanni, he was really easy, beat my rival, got to victory road, beat all of the trainers, and got to the pokemon league. Now I need to get my team to lv 50. This will take a while >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After starting up my game again, I discover that I had not gotten the HM Strength, which lead to some problems in trying to climb Mount Ember. Taking a short detour from my training, I get Strength and teach it to Rido, then I climb the mountain.

There at the summit, Misao meets the one... the only... MOLTRES! Excited, I start off by sending Mordred out in battle, only to discover that this Moltres doesn't want to be caught. I get bored, and further my training.

In Giovanni's gym, I discover that Misao's name isn't the only Black Bird reference in the game- I run into someone called Kiyo, which could be a reference to either Kyo, or the Shirohebi who attacked Misao. Revenge is sweet.
    (and yes, I know it's not actually a reference. Just had to say this.)

I then sweep the floor with Giovanni, using- mainly- Gir. Heading out of the gym with my shiny new Earthbadge, I head up to the Pokemon League, only to run into... KYO. Kyo claims he is going to defeat me. Yuki says otherwise. And then, Kyo claims that he defeated ME?!

I end off by Victory Road, with my team as follows:

Zero, level 52
    Kirus, level 50
    Ridosarlan 'Rido', level 50
    Mordred, level 50
    Yuki, level 50
    Gir, level 50
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I finally got 60 pokemon and was able to get the national dex. I also got the ruby for Celio.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

With 6 badges under Alata's belt, he took a flight back to Pallet to head south to Cinnabar, which was a water route, full of Swimmers that could stay in the water forever and never wrinkle. Honestly though, I can't swim.

Once at Cinnabar, the protagonist went east to fight off the rest of the trainers out in Kanto. Once done, he tried going into the gym except it was locked... Why? Why would it be locked if it's needed to beat it to challenge the Pokemon League? And what about the people inside? Could it be opened from there? If so why can't you wait for one to exit and then enter? Maybe it was Brajir's doing...

Alata took a detour into the Pokemon Mansion, which seemed like a wasteland full of bandits, random dudes and scientists. He did catch a ton of new Pokemon, and read a bunch of random info about Mew. Not that he'll find him or anything. After falling down a hole and braking his back, he went to the basement of the Mansion, and after opening and closing more doors, he finally found the key to the gym. He then let FlareBoost Dig right out of it and rushed straight to the gym.

The gym was full of odd questions, but it didn't matter since the hero was fighting all the trainers anyway. He does wish that the TM for Tombstony existed- it sounds cool. At the end, it was a fiery fierce fight containing...

Ignorant Igniting Bald Illness In Him
    BLAINE
    V.S.

I couldn't think of a good alliteration for him... Anyhow, FlareBoost OHKO'd the Growlith with a Dig despite the Intimidate. Skywardrim got its first major fight against Ponyta. It was taught Water Pulse beforehand, and 2 hit KO'd it, while the Ponyta only used Agility or something useless, instead of fire. Skull Man dodged a Fire Blast and OHKO'd Rapidash with Earthquake. Last up was Arcanine, and for kicks, Emperor was sent out. With extreme failure, Fire Blast missed THREE TIMES IN A ROW. But even with Return, and thanks to healing and Intimidate, Emperor could not take it out on his own. FlareBoost came in to deal the finishing blow with Secret Power, giving the hero his 7th badge!

I got the ruby and now I'm going to the dotted hole.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Oh hey! It's Bill! ... He wants to spend some time with us. Well I guess it couldn't be too bad... Then he left us to wander the island along to deliver a Meteorite to a game guy. Well it could be worse- he could be explaining his Pokemon lolita process... So Alata headed to Mt. Ember in search of people to fight, and found a hot spring instead. Because he's so cool, he can enter a hot spring while being fully clothed and be completely rejuvenated, as well as his Pokemon. He then trecked up Mt. Ember, but realized he needed Strength, so he went back and got his Snorlax to go up a bit higher. He did not encounter the Moltres there however.

Alata and the team went two Island Two (get it?), and found out the guy was too crazy about his missing daughter to get the meteorite, and he had bad grammar. Suddenly, a Biker came in and yelled at him, and the guy complained he scuffed the floor. So that's why we can't bike indoors? What about in evil organization hideouts? We hate them, so why don't scuff their floor?

A hop, skip, and a jump to Three Island, where the Bikers are terrorizing a random lady and are making their own exhaustion noises. There's also a fat guy prospecting for gold. On the actual island, the hero has to fight a ton of Bikers and at the end a Cue Ball, and then leave in embarrasment from failing. The troubled people give him a Full Restore, and direct Alata to the Berry Forest.

One moment of laughing at Swimmer's behalf later, Alata enters the Berry Forest. He has Skywardrim lead the way, fighting off all the bugs. At the end is the guy's daughter, Lostelle, who alerts us that a Hypno's been stalking her! The hero catches it easily with Skull Man, and Lostelle think's we're as cool as ice now. We go back to the game man, and give her Lostelle and the Meteorite, then we go back to Bill, who was working with his friend Sealeo- I mean Celio, then go back to Kanto, and never see Bill again. Some "time spending with him" that was.

Omanyte was a pain to train at first. I took it to Route 15 and it took forever before it could finally start knocking out Pokemon on its own. But once it did there was no stopping it. By the end of Route 12 Omanyte was close to evolving so I grinded it until it evolved into Omastar. Saffron City was my next destination so I went there and completed the Fighting Dojo for experience. Once that was done I headed to Silph Co.

Team Rocket had taken over the building and it was up to me to stop them. I started on the top floor and worked my way down until I had beaten everyone inside, including my rival. When I reached the President's office I faced Giovanni, but he was weak compared to my team. I received the Master Ball and then went to the gym. I ended up beating all the gym trainers but that was only because I couldn't find my way through those stupid pads. I did reach Sabrina eventually and we had our battle. Sandslash was able to defeat her Kadabra, Mr Mime, and Venomoth using Dig and Slash but her Alakazam was difficult. It beat both Sandslash and Omastar but Persian saved the day with Pay Day. I got the badge, trained my team to an equal level, and took a break.

Lv44
    Lv44
    Lv44
    Lv44
    Lv44

I finished everything pretty much in the Sevii islands. Now I'm going to catch the legendary birds.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After healing my Pokemon within the purification zone inside the Pokemon Tower, I continued to climb and battle. I finally arrived at the last room and I headed for the stairs until I ran into the ghost of Cubone's mother. I had to defeat Marowak in order to enter the tower's highest room. I defeated her with my Pidgeotto and then I arrived at the tower's highest floor. I battled the Team Rocket grunts inside and then I talked to Mr. Fuji. We returned to his house and I obtained the Poke Flute from him. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and then I headed west towards Celadon City. I arrived and I purchased some items at the Department Store. I went west until I arrived at the gate that led to Cycling Road. I awoke the sleeping Snorlax and then I battled against it. I defeated it and then I saved before moving on.

Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast