Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I started Fire Red again. I picked Bulbasaur. I have two badges and have just entered Vermillion City, receiving a VS Seeker! My team at the moment:

Ivysaur lvl 25
    Butterfree lvl 25

I'm not really sure what else I'll put in my team. I will use a Golduck though, but not sure yet what else.

I finished leaf green all the way. I caught articuno in 15 ultra balls, zaptdos in 2 o.O moltres in about 20, and mewtwo in my master ball.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Currently trying to raise my whole team to level 60. I'm having a battle with my friend tomorrow, and I'm kinda unsure of my movesets. Trying to figure out what, if anything, to change.
    Here's what I have if anyone wants to help:
    *EDIT* Updated the movesets.
    Level 54
    Snore--Rest--Hyper Beam--Strength

Level 54
    Psybeam--Recover--Disable--Psychic

Level 54
    Surf--Bite--Earthquake--Ice Beam

Level 55
    Double Edge--Fly--Endure--Flamethrower

Level 55
    Water Pulse--Aerial Ace--Mind Reader--Ice Beam

Level 54
    Thunder Wave--Shock Wave--Detect--Drill Peck
    Last edited by kadabrafreak890; 31st January 2012 at 11:56 PM.
    2nd Generation FTW
    POKEMON X Team:
    KALOS Dex
    Seen: 271
    Obtained:99

After getting a team picture at the Game Corner, word on the street said that the 8th Gym Leader's returned! Alata took a quick flight their on Skywardrim, but even after entering the gym, no one knew who the trainer was. They gym trainers all used Ground types though. At the end of the pointing arrow puzzle the gym leader was revealed to be...

Mad Maniacal Mafia Man of Misery
    GIOVANNI
    V.S.

Didn't see that coming, did ya? FlareBoost faced Rhyhorn, whose Dig wasn't enough to OHKO it, but after taking Scary Face, it was still faster and two Shadow Balls did it in. Skywardrim just used one Ice Beam to take out the incoming Dugtrio and another Rhyhorn. FlareBoost fought against Nidoqueen, who burned it with Flamethrower, but then took a powerful Earthquake. Giovanni healed it, but not the burn. The next hit from the Flareon was a critical hit Shadow Ball, and the burn took the queen out. Emperor faced off against Nidoking, and the only thing Nidoking did was use Earthquake. Emperor set up a Leech Seed, and then Razor Leafed, but the next turn Razor Leaf missed, so Return was used to finish off the leader and receive the 8th and final badge.

Giovanni fled, but not before leaving a Macho Brace in his place. The gym guy said to be blown away by the fact the Rocket Leader, so Skywardrim did just that, sending him to the Pokemon League, the final destination... We're not playing Brawl, folks.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Since I had been to Cinnabar Island before to revive Omanyte I had the option to Fly there or to Surf there and train in the process. I chose to Surf so I started near Fushcia City and beat all the swimmers along the way to the Seafoam Islands. Then I went to Pallet Town and did the same thing, all the way to the Seafoam Islands. Once every swimmer was defeated I headed back to Cinnabar Island and entered the Pokemon Mansion. I spent about 25 minutes in here but I eventually found the key to the locked gym. I escaped from the mansion, healed my team, and entered the gym.

Lv47
    Lv46
    Lv47
    Lv47
    Lv45
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

With eight badges (not seven rings) in hand, Alata started the journey through Victory Road... At least until meeting up with Brajir the rival and him wanting to whip us! WHIP US! Alata doesn't agree with being whipped good, neither did Emperor, Skull Man, CentumBall, 4chan, FlareBoost, or even Skywardrim, so they fought back!

V.S.

It's bird against bird as Skywardrim faced Pidgeot. One Ice Beam from it destroyed it harshly. Emperor came out against the newly caught Rhyhorn and OHKO'd it with Razor Leaf. Alakazam attacked FlareBoost with a Disable, but completely missed and failed against dodging a Shadow Ball to the chest. CentumBall gave the sea serpent Gyarados a Thunderbolt where it hurts the most, which... I don't know exactly where that is. 4chan outsped an Exeggcute and made those eggs rotten with an Ice Beam.

Charizard was the only thing left, and it was a doozy to defeat. Skull Man was about to Rock Slide it, giving a perfect kill, however, the fire monster just HAD to get a critical hit with Flamethrower... Emperor was switched out just to be switched again to FlareBoost to take in Flamethrower via Flash Fire. Flamethrower didn't do much though, so Alata carefully switched to CentumBall to just Thunderbolt the dragon away. Brajir didn't care about losing, said Alata needed more practice, and moved on. Alata went on to do some badge checks, and thus it was reminiscing time...

Spoiler:- Reminiscing:
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Restarted my LeafGreen version for fun.

I picked Charmander, and named him Zippo. I just beat Gary.

After getting through Victory Road, Alata and his team did nearly five hours of training spread in three different intervals to get everyone up to level 60. The protagonist also bought some vitamins to give to Skywardrim to make it a bit stronger. These were its final stats before entering the Pokemon League:

Emperor the Male Quirky Venusaur (Overgrow)
    186/137/134/136/148/132
    Return/Sleep Powder/Leech Seed/Razor Leaf

Skull Man the Male Sassy Marowak (Rock Head)
    155/128/158/81/124/70
    Earthquake/Brick Break/Rock Slide (spot for Double-Edge)

CentumBall the Genderless Hardy (assumed Male) Electrode (Static)
    149/92/101/119/119/194
    Spark/Hidden Power Bug/Thunderbolt/Swift

4chan the Female Quiet Slowbro (Own Tempo)
    202/125/163/143/120/55
    Surf/Flamethrower/Psychic/Ice Beam

FlareBoost the Male Quirky Flareon (Flash Fire)
    163/189/87/132/151/104
    Flamethrower/Dig/Shadow Ball/Secret Power

Skywardrim the Genderless (assumed Female) Timid Articuno (Pressure)
    181/110/153/131/174/137
    Ice Beam/Fly/Water Pulse/Mist

STAT COMPARISON: Bold is highest out of all Pokemon from that particular stat, italicized is lowest.

Venusaur: 186/137/134/136/148/132
    Marowak: 155/128 (with Thick Club, 256)/158/81/124/70
    Electrode: 149/92/101/119/119/194
    Slowbro: 202/125/163/143/120/55
    Flareon: 163/189/87/132/151/104
    Articuno: 181/110/153/131/174/137

This team is the team of overlooked and underated. Even Skywardrim, they're rather forgotten over Zapdos. Emperor is admittedly the best in the team though. Skull Man is overlooked for his mediocre stats, CentumBall for its lack of diversity, 4chan... for being slow, and FlareBoost for having no good physical attacks. Half of the team is pretty sluggish compared to others. They're also small, too. No matter what though, they've proven to be quite fearsome in battle despite these flaws.

Random facts, I was originally going to not have Slowbro and Articuno and instead choose Dewgong and Clefable.

Blaine's gym was not difficult at all. I had Omastar and Sandslash wipe out the gym with their Water and Ground type moves. All of Blaine's Pokemon fainted to OHKO's. Omastar beat Growlithe and Arcanine with Surf while Sandslash defeated Ponyta and Rapidash. Easy Peasy. When I left the gym Bill was waiting for me because he wanted to go to One Island and asked if I would tag along. I accepted his offer and we set sail. When we got there Celio mentioned something about the Box System not working but that was all nonsense to me so I explored. After passing some hot springs I reached Mt Ember. I climbed to the top and came face-to-face with Moltres. I battled it and captured it in a Master Ball to save myself the hassle. Why waste a my Master Ball? Because Moltres will be my final team member (I swear I had planned this from the very beginning). I headed back to the port and went to Two Island where I learned about Lanette. Then I went to Three Island and took a break after beating the bikers.

Lv49
    Lv48
    Lv48
    Lv49
    Lv48
    Lv50

Elite Four time! First up on the fighting list is...

Feminine Fierce Frozen Fighter
    LORELEI
    V.S.

Surprisingly, this was one of the longer fights in the league, and in opinion I do consider Lorelei to be one of the harder Elite Four fights in all generations. CentumBall was up against Dewgong, and Thunderbolted as much as it could but the Water/Ice type barely survived and set up Hail. Lorelei healed, while the Electric type used Swift, and then another Thunderbolt to KO it. Emperor went up against Cloyster, who protected itself against a Razor Leaf. One Razor Leaf the next turn decimated it however.

FlareBoost fought Slowbro, which in theory would've been a horrible idea, if not for Hail stopping, and Flareon naturally having high Sp. Defense. FlareBoost Shadow Balled while Slowbro Surfed, both doing about 2/3 of each others health, but FlareBoost was faster and finished the job with another Shadow Ball. Lapras encountered CentumBall, and a critical hit Spark and Confuse Ray attack passed each other. Both sides healed, and the first turn repeated itself without a critical hit. A Full Heal was used, Lapras Ice Beamed, and one Thunderbolt destroyed it. Last up was Jynx, and Skull Man battled it. A Lovely Kiss from the gal put it to sleep first, and the Poke Flute woke it up. Ice Punch did massive damage, so Alata switched it to Flareon, who took the Ice Punch and Flamethrowered it to faint. After some healing, the next fight was with...

Muscle Macho Man Matching Mighty Monsters
    BRUNO
    V.S.

Emperor's Razor Leaf 2 OHKO'd 2 separate Onix (not in a row, once in the beginning and once in the end). Hitmonchan encountered 4chan, and executed Sky Uppercut, but one Psychic destroyed it in its mind. Skywardrim Water Pulsed the incoming Hitmonlee, and its Mega Kick missed. The legendary flew, making Mega Kick miss again, and its critical hit blow KO'd the leg monster. 4chan went against Machamp next, and the Fighting type only used Cross Chop, but a Surf and Psychic defeated it.

I continued exploring Three Island until I found the Berry Forest. I got to the end and found Lanette. Suddenly a Hypno attacked but Sandslash fended it off. We returned to Two Island where I was able to deliver a Meteorite to her father. Bill and I headed back to Kanto soon after which meant taking on the final gym.

I went to the Viridian Gym and began picking apart the gym trainers. There were a lot of them and it seemed like most of them had a lot of Pokemon. I did beat them all after some time so I went to take on the last gym leader....Giovanni? My Venusaur defeated both his Rhyhorn and Dugtrio before Mr Mime came out and beat his Nidoqueen. He went with his second Rhyhorn next so I used Omastar (Beast) which beat it with Surf. His last Pokemon was Nidoking which was also defeated by Surf. Once Giovanni gave me the Earth Badge and the TM he fled somewhere so I left to heal.

The only place left to go is the Pokemon League so I headed there but not before being stopped by my rival. He was making accusations that I wasn't prepared or some nonsense so I had to battle him to prove him wrong. I used Sandslash against his Pidgeot and because Poison Sting poisoned it on the first turn I was able to whittle away at its HP with Slash until it fainted. He went with Exeggcute next but Moltres hit with a Flamethrower. His Rhyhorn came out but it fainted quickly thanks to Venusaur's Razor Leaf. His fourth Pokemon was Charizard but Omastar proved more powerful after knocking it out with 2 Surf's. I used Persian against Alakazam and fortunately I was faster so I knocked it out with a single Return. Gyarados was last but Mr Mime beat it with a few Psychic's. He claimed he was careless and ran away and I figured that was as good of a time as any to take a break.

Lv50
    Lv50
    Lv50
    Lv50
    Lv50
    Lv50

Fear the evil ghosts... fear the evil ghosts... Oh? What? No! Alata wasn't possessed! He shouldn't be because it's a match against...

Ominous Oriented Old Lady
    AGATHA
    V.S.

She signed up for Ghost type Elite Four but really should've been the Poison one... 4chan got poisoned from Toxic, but after taking it like a boss, she Psychiced the Gengar to death... again, since ghosts are already dead. Skywardrim Ice Beamed a useless Golbat, and it froze and fainted. Skull Man faced an Intimidation from an Arbok, and got Iron Tailed, but Earthquake still broke the serpent.

The upcoming Gengar was fighting CentumBall, but took a Thunderbolt, and missed with Hypnosis. Agatha healed, and Hidden Power Bug was mistaken for Hidden Power Psychic. CentumBall Sparked and dodged another Hypnosis, and Thunderbolt destroyed it. Last up was Emperor, who took a Sludge Bomb and Leech Seeded it. Both monsters used a sleep inducing move, and both missed. Hypnosis did hit the next turn, so Alata switched to FlareBoost to not get affected by Nightmare. Luckily, Hypnosis missed again and a Shadow Ball destroyed Gengar.

Last up to fight was right after an epic walk through a very well painted hallway to meet...

Mystic Monster Man Massaging Dangerously Destructive Dragons of Death
    LANCE
    V.S.

For a last Elite Four member this guy was a joke. CentumBall used just one Thunderbolt to destroy the first Gyarados. Emperor Returned against Dragonair twice as it put up a useless Safeguard. Skull Man went up against the bony Aerodactyl, who Wing Attacked it twice, but two Brick Breaks did it in. Aerodactyl was the only Pokemon who actually hurt Alata's team. Skywardrim outsped and Ice Beamed Dragonite, OHKOing it. 4chan went up against Dragonair, and it put up a Safeguard that fell. 4chan's Ice Beam finished the job.

Lance announced Alata was a Pokemon Master and Champion!......... At least if he was here a bit earlier, for one soul person got there first, beat Lance, and obtained the title. His deathly name was...

Well... I managed to beat Koga and claim my 6th gym badge, ( finsihed off Sabrina beforehand). And now Im just going through the game quickly, I enjoy the post-story part of Firered/Leafgreen.

GAME : Firered.

TEAM :

Lapras LV 25
    Rattata LV 10
    Diglett LV 23
    Charizard LV 45
    Primeape LV 44
    Butterfree LV 10
    My Current Shiny Hunt : .
    Game : Firered
    Current RE's : 201

"Brajir!"
    "Hey! I was looking forward to see you, Alata! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp! I looked all over for Pokémon! Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type! And now... I am the Pokémon League Champion! Alata! Do you know what that means?"
    "That you're obsessed?"
    "I'll tell you! I AM THE MOST POWERFUL TRAINER IN THE WORLD!"

"The Most Powerful Trainer in the World"
    BRAJIR
    V.S.

Brajir's gone mad with power! He starts out with his maximum power Pidgeot, and Alata starts with his maximum power Articuno. One Ice Beam from the legend freezes the bird and OHKO's it. Emperor goes against Rhydon and Razor Leafs it to OHKO it. FlareBoost fairs against Alakazam, who Psychics the Fire type, but a Shadow Ball destroys it. CentumBall went up against Gyarados, and only one Thunderbolt was all it needed to OHKO it.

Exeggutor took a ton of time to deal with. Alata wanted 4chan to destroy it, but Sleep Powder went first and put it to sleep. Thankfully Giga Drain wasn't OHKOing 4chan, but it took a few Full Restores and switches to FlareBoost (who fainted a few times) before Exeggutor went down with a Flamethrower.

Last up was the almighty, all-powerful, and wanted by all Charizard. Skull Man went up against the monster. Charizard's Fire Blast did major damage, but Skull Man retaliated with Rock Slide... WHICH MISSED AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME. Skull Man was switched to Skywardrim to barely survive a Fire Blast, and while the Ground type was healed the Ice/Flying type was taken down with Aerial Ace. Skull Man then comes out one final time, takes one final Fire Blast, and comes at Charizard with a MAXIMUM POWER THICK CLUB QUAD EFFECTIVE CRITICAL HIT ROCK SLIDE. BELOW THE LEGS. And then Skull Man learned Double-Edge, and Alata became the new champion.

Prof. Oak came out of nowhere, and bagged on his grandson for failing miserably, then taking Alata into the legendary champion room. Before imputing his Pokemon for posterity, he noticed a previous champion with the name of "Blossom." She's probably unimportant, and searching for her would be irrelevant. So, Alata, Emperor, Skull Man, CentumBall, 4chan, FlareBoost, and Skywardrim's adventures are complete... Not!

I began my journey to Victory Road by passing through each of the gates where a man asked if I had a certain badge. Since I had them all there was no problem and I made my way into the cave. There were a lot of trainers here and it seemed like most of them had 5 Pokemon each. It was crazy. Even though there were so many Pokemon my team was able to prevail and beat every single trainer in the cave in the first attempt through Victory Road, something I don't know if I have ever done before. When I reached the Indigo Plateau I healed up and then headed back to Victory Road and made everyone the same level. I'm not sure if I'll challenge the Elite 4 now or train a little more...I'll think about it.

Lv52
    Lv52
    Lv52
    Lv52
    Lv52
    Lv52

All right. I booted up LeafGreen, my first Pokémon game, which now has my fist Pokémon on it after a few series of tradings done a few months ago. Yay!

I checked out my team and PC. I had a few goals left, including:

• Capture Zapdos
    • Capture Articuno
    • Capture a Dratini (by far the hardest one!)

So, I headed down to the Power Plant after a few battles on Seven Island. Making my way past all items and "items," I finally saw it. The amazing legendary bird.

I battled it once. We then arrived at GameStop, and my device was needed to diagnose a problem, so I abandoned that bird.

I battled it again. Frenzy Plant KOed it with a critical hit. I soft reseted.

I battled it a third time. I wasn't paying attention when the battle started, but I quickly got into Capture Mode and used Frenzy Plant (zapdos used Agility! Moraki used Frenzy Plant! Zapdos used Detect! Moraki must recharge!) After that, a few giga drains and a false swipe from a Marowak I picked up somewhere.

Soon, though, I looked closely at Zapdos. "Hey, that doesn't look yellow..."

Spoiler:- What I saw:

(Big, I know. The forum won't let me post it smaller for some reason. Time to read the rules again...)

I didn't give much thought to it and continued to battle it, then capturing it, then looking at its summary.

My thoughts were, in this order:

0. Dang. Can't nickname it "THUNDERBIRD."
    1. Oh, serious nature. Not too bad.
    2. Oh, look. It has a star on its summary. Is it paralyzed?
    3. No, that's not paralysis.
    4. Hey, look. Its summary is a different color...
    5. ZOMG SHINEH ZAPDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

It is mine now. <3
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

So after a nice rest and enormous meal, Prof. Oak pulled Alata off of rest mode to check his PokeDex, and what do you know, he has caught 60 Pokemon! (The last one was a Mankey.) He dragged him and Brajir appeared out of nowhere to upgrade the PokeDex to National Mode. Oak then let the two do whatever they chose, so Alata headed to One Island first, after Brajir.

At One Island, he had a talk with Sealeo- I mean Celio, and he said he wanted a Ruby. I don't think those are on shelves anymore, but hey, they should be on the bottom of Mt. Ember. So Alata took a trip there, and found some Rocket Goons who wished that the protagonist could "develop amnesia conviniently and forget what he just heard". They were taken out with Skywardrim and the team ventured into the mountain's depths, and a Ruby was on a pedestal on the final floor! Though, Alata did need to switch out a Pokemon for someone with Strength to do so.

The samaritan gave the Ruby to Celio, and instead of praising him, he just told him to find a Sapphire as well. In return though, he was given the ability to go to islands Four-Seven. He headed to Four Island and bumped into Brajir, who was leaving. Alata then headed for the nearby caves out of boredom...

Time for a good old EV training sesh! Raising my Venusaur now and also focusing on Blissey.

I decided to heck with it and challenged the Elite 4. Lorelei was my first opponent and probably the most difficult. Persian was used against her Dewgong and thanks to a critical hit Return I was able to barely pull off a win. Venusaur beat her Cloyster with a Razor Leaf and also beat Slowbro with a few Razor Leaf's. Her Lapras was really annoying and knocked out Venusaur, Mr Mime, and Sandslash before Persian came in and beat it with Slash. Moltres used Flamethrower on Jynx and left it with 1HP and Jynx proceeded to put Moltres to sleep and knock it out but Omastar finished it off.

Omastar went out against Bruno's Onix and beat it with a Surf. He used his second Onix for some reason but it also fainted by Surf. Mr Mime was able to beat his Hitmonchan with Psychic. I used Moltres against Hitmonlee and beat it with a single Fly. His Machamp was a little tougher but Moltres still beat it with some Flamethrower's.

I dislike Agatha. I really do. Mr Mime beat her Gengar with Psychic and then Persian beat Golbat with a few Return's. She used Arbok next so Mr Mime knocked it out with Psychic. Then she sent in her last Gengar. This thing could not miss Hypnosis if it tried. Mr Mime and Persian did their best but Moltres was able to step up and beat it with Flamethrower. Her Haunter barely survived Moltres' Flamethrower but then it used Curse and knocked itself out.

I had Mr Mime go out against Gyarados and hit it with Few Psychics before Hyper Beam knocked it out. Persian was able to beat it with Return while it was charging. Lance used Aerodactyl next but it was defeated by Omastar's Surf. I had Omastar beat both his Dragonair's and his Dragonite with repeated useage of Ice Beam. Now all that is left is the champion.

My rival used Pidgeot to start off the battle but its Aerial Ace's could do nothing against my Omastar. When Pidgeot fainted he used Rhydon next but Venusaur knocked it out with Razor Leaf. He used Alakazam so I sent in Persian. It used Reflect and Persian used Return and.....Critical Hit knocks it out cause Persian is just a boss like that! Moltres defeated Exeggutor with Flamethrower. Gyarados beat Mr Mime with Thrash but Venusaur won with Leech Seed. I had Omastar go out against his Charizard and used Ancient Power. His Charizard didn't much damage because it had burned Omastar before but Ancient Power boosted all of Omastar's stats which led to Omastar winning with Surf. I watched the credits roll...

and found myself standing outside my house. Professor Oak walked up to me and saw that I only had 21 Pokemon in the Pokedex. I have some catching to do.

Lv55
    Lv53
    Lv55
    Lv54
    Lv55
    Lv55

Technically, as of this point, I'm finished with FireRed, but I'm still posting and leaving my team up for a bit longer...

The Icefall Cave is cold, and has very unfragile footing. For some reason it fixes itself over time though. It must be THAT cold. Alata eventually finds the HM for Waterfall, and teaches it to a random Tentacool. Using it, he finds Lorelei beating up some Rocket Goons. The protagonist beats a few as well, and they flee.

Alata then travels to Five Island, and does stuff involving beating up some more Rocket Grunts, being unable to get an Egg, forgetting to give Lemonade to an Onix, getting lost in a cave, finding a ditzily rich lady in the middle of it, and receiving a Luxury Ball for showing her a Psyduck.

On to Six Island, there was a ton of stuff to do, with- oh hey there's Brajir! He gives up on the National Dex, and leaves permanently to become the Champion again. Alata went north and found a lady looking for the ultimate horn... and ran away fast to the other island, and there was a door locked by braille.

After listening to Last Ride Of The Day in an attempt to forget about the Fearow, which I decided to refer to as Arcturos, as I refered to Gulpin as Bluey, and Nidoran as Loststar, I decided to try and find it again. I had gone to Victoty Road, and, Blast Burning a number of Fearows with Zero (revenge is sweet), I leveled him up to level 55. Getting bored, and levelling Kirus up to level 53, I decided that I should go to Treasure Beach. After a short time, after which I found two Ultra Balls, a Persian, and more Blast Burned Fearows, I went to Seafoam to try and catch Articuno... but that's after 'I already have a freaking donut' when trying- and failing- to catch an ordinary Golduck. How I love missayings... (yeah, I meant to say Golduck, but it just came out as donut)
    Anyways, I managed to catch a Dewgong, which I mistook for a narwhal (I muttered 'stupid narwhal' instead of 'stupid dugong'), and then saved in front of Articuno. I tried to catch it a few times, failed, and gave up to come here.

Zero, level 55
    Kirus, level 53
    Ridosarlan 'Rido', level 52
    Mordred, level 52
    Yuki, level 55
    Gir, level 52

(yeah, my levels haven't changed much)
    Last edited by Earth Wolf-Howl; 13th February 2012 at 5:44 PM.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I'm playing through LG only with pokemon I love. I started with charmander, just like the first time I ever played pokemon. I got lucky and got a girl on my first start. I hadn't even had a preference. Then I caught a meowth after cerulean, a ghastly after that, and a cubone. My team is complete. I'll pick up something for surfing, but keep it at the bottom of my team and box it once it's served it's purpose. or release it. I'm working my way through Silph co. today.

My team is in my signature. Gotta love my favorites.
    #TEAMTREECKO

FC: 0061 0862 9543
    Currently: Waiting impatiently for ORAS

Finally getting bored of SRing for Articuno, I decided to go to One Island, go to Mt Ember, and catch Moltres whilst listening to the two Soul Eater opening themes. After a short climb to the summit, I found it.

Phoenix the Moltres.

The battle with Phoenix started off rather slow. Kirus, by then level 54, opened off with a well-aimed Fly, whilst the enemy used Agility. This time, Kirus's 2 Quick Attacks won out, and Phoenix was left with little HP. Misao used 'Ultra Ball', making it sound like a move, and the ball didn't even shake once.

Then, cue 'Resonance', the first of the two Soul Eater themes.

Tossing an Ultra Ball a second time, I get Phoenix within it.

(Artic)uno...
    (Zap)dos...
    (Mol)tres...

With a shining of the stars, I had caught Phoenix within only two Ultra Balls (as if it thought, 'No, I hate Resonance! Let my misery END!!!!)! My next goal, officially, will be a shiny Articuno.

Returning to Route 23, I managed to train Kirus, Rido and Mordred all up to level 55, before I saved and quit.

Zero, level 55
    Kirus, level 55
    Ridosarlan 'Rido', level 55
    Mordred, level 55
    Yuki, level 55
    Gir, level 53
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Using the almighty power of the internet, Alata used a Rattatta to Cut open the door. Apparently burning stuff down isn't an option anymore. Inside was MORE BRAILLE! How can braille be used in a game about reading?! After more internet usage, the hero reached the lowest point in the cave, and found the Sapphire... And suddenly a Scientist went all ninja on him and stole it, but not before leaving information about Team Rocket's Secret Warehouse, and how to get in.

One ambush later, Alata was inside the Warehouse, and the whole room was littered with pointy floor tiles that made everyone's head spin. There were also cages with Pokemon inside, but most importantly Sludge Bomb! Emperor now has a reliable damage dealing move now! ... Oh yeah, and Alata beat up the ninja Scientist, what was his name? I think it was Gideon Graves... Anyhow the Sapphire was gotten back, and then returned to Celio... And now Alata can trade with others from Hoenn. Hoo yay.

Last up to investigate was Seven Island, which was full of tough trainers, especially one with a Miltank that took forever to defeat... Alata also met a guy who did the Chansey dance. Fun! After defeating a Hiker, there was nothing else to do fighting-experience giving wise... So it was time to train to refight the Elite Four.

I Started over my Firered version last week. I named my avatar Red and my Rival Blue. I walked up to route 1 when professor oak stopped me. He took me to his lab and let me choose a pokemon. I chose a Squirtle because he it awesome sauce. I battled Blue and beat him. I took my money and began my journey. I Trained up my Squirtle a bunch and went to Viridian City. When I got there I visited the pokemart. I received Prof. Oak's package. I headed back to Pallet town to give it to the Professor. I came in and gave the package to oak. My Rival Blue came in and asked what Oak had called him in for. Professor oak said some stuff about completing his dream and gave us these pokedexs. He then gave us each 5 pokeballs (*snicker* balls) for catching pokemon. I left pallet town again to head on my journey. I caught myself a pidgey and leveled him up to equal my Squirtle. I then once again made it to Viridian. I turned left and headed to the pokemon league. There I met Blue and he challenged me to a battle. I beat his Pidgey with my Squirtle and easily defeated his Bulbasaur with my Pidgey. He told me how I would need the 8 kanto badges to enter. I headed back to viridian and got the teachy tv from the drunk old man. I made my way to viridian forest. I caught myself a pikachu and named it Pika Boss. I trained him up and left the forest.

I will post later on where I am now
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast