Page 79 of 110 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

In pokemon mansion, training my scyther.
    Currently playing: Pokemon Ruby Team! (Broken internal battery :C)

Most recent shiny-

Fighting Blain, team in my sig. Lowest level:38 (Scyther) highest: 42: Diglett

Most recent shiny-

After the 4th gym I went to saffron city and defeated the fighting dojo, I continued towards Lavender town where I defeated the pokemon tower and got the pokeflute. After getting the Pokéflute I went back to celadon City and went in the cycling road. I defeated all the trainers there arrived at fuchia and defeated all the trainers in the route east of it. Which made my Pidgeotto evolve into a Pidgeot. I got surf and strenght from the safari zone game. And a couple of usefull Tm's. After all that I easily took care of Koga.

Team:

Venusaur Level 40
    -Razor Leaf
    -Toxic
    -Leech Seed
    -Sleep Powder

Pidgeot Level 38
    -Wing Attack
    -Gust
    -Quick Attack
    -Featherdance

Nidoking Level 38
    -Horn Attack
    -Peck
    -Thrash
    -Double Kick

Arcanine Level 38
    -FlameThrower
    -Roar
    -Take Down
    -Aerial Ace

Jolteon Level 38
    -Shock Wave
    -Bite
    -Pin Missile
    -Double Kick
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 19th May 2012 at 6:54 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

TL;DR In the 8th gym,
    Team is my sig, levels are 42-43
    Caught moltres at the sevii islands(Ultra ball)

Gave raichu brick break instead of double team.
    Found a shiny pidgey, Migrated it to soul silver.

beat the 8th gym, going after zapdos.

Taking on the E4, Levels 45-46, full team of 6, packed up on hyper potions/full heals/revives.

EDIT: beat them.
    Last edited by Seth pkmn; 14th May 2012 at 11:38 PM.

Most recent shiny-

I'm thinking of starting over on fire red. So far I'm thinking using these:

bulbasaur
    clefairy
    krabby
    doduo
    hitmonlee
    I can't figure out what I want to use as my 6th member. I want something special but I don't want to use pikachu or growlith and you get magnemite and ponyta to late >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I'm on the road to Viridian City!
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

So I started my journey. Chose bulbasaur, beat my rival easily, got Oak's parcel, got the pokedex and pokeballs, caught a pidgey and rattata, bought more pokeballs, caught spearow and mankey, trained them a bit then beat my rival again, got through the viridian forest after catching a weedle, caterpie, and pikachu, got everyone to lv 10 and battled Brock, got the boulder badge, got through route 3 and caught a nidoran and a jigglypuff. Now I need to get everyone minus butterfree and beedrill to lv 14 then I will go through Mt Moon.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After defeating Koga, I got myself a Shelder, I gave it surf, gave it Ice Beam and I evolved it into a Cloyster, I started leveling him up in silph co. after defeating my rival and Giovanni I got the Master Ball. I challenged the sixth gym leader Sabrina who I defeated easily with Jolteon.

Team:

Venusaur Level 40
    -Razor Leaf
    -Toxic
    -Leech Seed
    -Sleep Powder

Pidgeot Level 38
    -Wing Attack
    -Fly
    -Quick Attack
    -Featherdance

Nidoking Level 39
    -Strenght
    -Peck
    -Thrash
    -Double Kick

Arcanine Level 40
    -FlameThrower
    -Roar
    -Take Down
    -Aerial Ace

Jolteon Level 40
    -Shock Wave
    -Bite
    -Pin Missile
    -Double Kick

Cloyster Level 38
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Spikes
    -Supersonic

I got through Mt Moon after catching a zubat, geodude, paras, and my 2nd team member, a female clefairy. After that I got to Cerulean City. Now I'm getting everyone to lv 16 before battling my rival.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Beat Giovanni .Fighting the "beautys" near fuchsia city using the vs seeker, while my charizard has an amulet coin, or money grinding.
    Saving up so I can buy an Ice beam TM for my cloyster.
    Last edited by Seth pkmn; 21st May 2012 at 5:02 AM.

Most recent shiny-

I beat my rival, caught 2 abras so I could get mr mime, beat everyone on nugget bridge, got everyone to lv 18, beat Misty, her starme was pretty difficult, beat the rocket guy and got dig, caught a meowth, got to Vermillion, got farfetched after getting another spearow, got the old rod, caught a magikarp, and beat all of the trainers on route 5.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After I defeated Sabrina I defeated all the trainers on the sea routes from fuschia to Palet town, after I did that I went to Cinnabar Island where I cleaned the Pokemon Mansion. When I finally got the Secret key I defeated Blaine.

Team:

Venusaur Level 45
    -Razor Leaf
    -Toxic
    -Leech Seed
    -Sleep Powder

Pidgeot Level 43
    -Wing Attack
    -Fly
    -Quick Attack
    -Featherdance

Nidoking Level 42
    -Strenght
    -Peck
    -Rock Slide
    -Double Kick

Arcanine Level 42
    -FlameThrower
    -Roar
    -Take Down
    -Aerial Ace

Jolteon Level 42
    -Shock Wave
    -Bite
    -Pin Missile
    -Double Kick

Cloyster Level 42
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Spikes
    -Supersonic

I started LeafGreen after finishing up the E4 on Ruby. I chose Charmander as the starter Pokemon, building up a team I already had planned comprised of mostly in-game traded Pokemon. I went level grinding a bit as I don't plan on catching/raising other Pokemon I'm not planning to use, so I only had a Charmeleon against Brock's rock-hard Rocks. No pun intended. It took a few Metal Claws and Embers, but finally I'm done.

I caught a Female Nidoran and trained her up, so I don't have to train Mr. Nido that much when I finally trade him. After that, I progressed with the story and went through Mt. Moon. Long story short, I arrived at Cerulean. I battled Misty first before knowing I could have gotten Mr. Nido from the trade before I beat her, but oh well. I only won the match through sheer spamming of Smokescreen and a bunch of Super Potions, sacrificing Nidoran in the battle just to poison Starmie. Still...

After that, I went on to the Nugget Bridge, smoked all the trainers and ran around in the grass to find Abra. Tons of Caterpies and Pidgeys later, I found one. Having no Pokemon in my team that could inflict a status, I threw a Pokeball straightaway.

... And I caught the Abra. o.o At full health, no status inflicted. XD Not that I'm complaining

Then I went through the robbed house and went on. I traded my L21 NidoranF for Mr. Nido. One level later, he evolved into Nidorino and I wasted no time in giving him the Moon Stone. I also went through Diglett Tunnel and got Mr. Mime, and started training him as well.

Some time later, I got my team members up to par with each other. Only problem is, now I have L31 Mr. Mime and a L30 Nidoking. Mr. Mime already started disobeying orders XD So right now I can only train Charmeleon. Ah well. I'll go fast with the 3rd Gym and progress on. I need the 4th Gym for them to obey me again >_> Though Nidoking still does obey me, since he's not yet L31.
    Last edited by arceus03; 29th May 2012 at 2:15 AM.

I did so much stuff since last time. I beat Lt Surge, caught a diglett, got flash, caught a machop and onix in rock tunnel, got through it, caught a growlith, caught my 3rd team member, a doduo, got eevee, evolved it into jolteon, beat the rockets and Giovanni in their hideout, beat the trainers in celadon gym, beat Erika, beat the trainers in the fighting dojo, got my 4th new team member, a hitmonlee, beat all of the trainers in the pokemon tower plus my rival, caught a gastly, hounter, and my 5th team member, a adament cubone on my first try o.O and am now headed to Fucshia city.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Alright, after a long journey, I reached Fuchsia. My team are currently at L42, I have 8 more levels to go before they start disobeying me again. XD I have to get through Koga and quickly go to Sabrina. For now, I'll stop level grinding and just battle the trainers on the route, lol.

I finished the Cycling Road and now am travelling through the alternate route to Fuschia... Silent Bridge? Yeah that.

Also... I seem to have forgotten that Oak's aides only give you stuff after you have caught Pokemon up to a certain number. Which means I can't get Soothe Bell and Leftovers yet because I still have to catch 30 Pokemon to get the Itemfinder. >_> Maybe I'll go for a spree at the Safari Park. Hmm.

I got to Fuchsia city,beat the rest of the trainers before it, caught a venonat and a ditto, caught ahorsea and my final team member, a male krabby, then caught a parasect, exeggute, and rhyhorn in the safari zone. I also got the gold teeth and the surf hm.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quite a lot happened since last time. Finished the Safari Park spree and got Surf and the... Golden Teeth. Ew. Caught some new Pokemon, evolved some to get my Pokedex count up so that I can get items from Oak's aides. >_>

Next up, I challenged Koga. Not really hard since my Pokemon are a bit overleveled. After that, I went to Saffron City. I fought in the Dojo and chose Hitmonlee, then went ahead to clear the Silph Co. building from Team Rocket and got the Master Ball. Then I challenged Sabrina's gym, by at which time my team are all L50. I got the Marshbadge and now I can continue training my Pokemon without fearing them to disobey me, lol.

After that, I went to Cinnabar Island. Before that, though, I sidetracked for a bit and went to Seafoam and Power Plant to get Zapdos and Articuno. Then after reaching Cinnabar I revived Aerodactyl that I received from the scientist in Pewter.

Next up, the Pokemon mansion before I challenge Blaine.
    Last edited by arceus03; 30th May 2012 at 10:24 PM.

Hello everyone, I'm new... Just wondering...

I have started a new file on my Pokemon Fire Red and I am determined to make an outstanding team this time around. This is my "Dream Team" so far...

1) Blastoise
    2) Gengar
    3) Dragonite
    4) Clefable
    5) Arcanine
    6) ???

What do you guys think #6 should be?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD240 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new... Just wondering...

I have started a new file on my Pokemon Fire Red and I am determined to make an outstanding team this time around. This is my "Dream Team" so far...

1) Blastoise
    2) Gengar
    3) Dragonite
    4) Clefable
    5) Arcanine
    6) ???

What do you guys think #6 should be?

Thanks.
    This is the wrong place. You should go to the In-Game Team Rate Section to get your team rated. You should start a thread and post the Pokemon, along with their movesets. That way, we can see which type your team covers and which it doesn't so then you could decide on the 6th member.

Anywayyyy.

I finished the Pokemon Mansion and fought Blaine. Nothing too hard. Then Bill came and I went to the One Island with him. While there, I finished the Three Island quest of finding Lostelle and got the Move Relearner to teach Dewgong Signal Beam, then I came back and went to Viridian.

Giovanni, woo. He could have had two Rhydon but oh well. His Pokemon were easy fodder for Dewgong, Surf 1HKOed most of them >_>
    Then, I went and fought the rival, who was not much different from Gio. Now I'm set to the E4. My team are currently at ~58 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    This is the wrong place. You should go to the In-Game Team Rate Section to get your team rated. You should start a thread and post the Pokemon, along with their movesets. That way, we can see which type your team covers and which it doesn't so then you could decide on the 6th member.

Anywayyyy.

I finished the Pokemon Mansion and fought Blaine. Nothing too hard. Then Bill came and I went to the One Island with him. While there, I finished the Three Island quest of finding Lostelle and got the Move Relearner to teach Dewgong Signal Beam, then I came back and went to Viridian.

Giovanni, woo. He could have had two Rhydon but oh well. His Pokemon were easy fodder for Dewgong, Surf 1HKOed most of them >_>
    Then, I went and fought the rival, who was not much different from Gio. Now I'm set to the E4. My team are currently at ~58 or so.
    okay sorry about that... thanks. like i said i am new

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD240 View Post
    okay sorry about that... thanks. like i said i am new
    Yup, no problem.

Update. Sooo I've gone through Indigo Plateau and Victory Road. I leveled up my team to L60 in the cave, then used the candies I got from the journey to level my team up one or two levels more, then I went for the E4.

.... And forgot to stock up on Hyper Potions >_> Ah well. I guess I'll go with what I have. First up, Lorelei. Lapras messed with Mr. Mime so bad I had to reload and teach him Calm Mind over Thunder Wave. Then I set up and swept with relative ease, lol. Secondly was Bruno with his Fighting Pokemon. I noticed that after he loses, he doesn't face you. If you talk to him, he turns away. XD Then Agatha with her Poison.. Shadow Ball made my day here. After that, Lance's, er, virtually indestructible Dragon Pokemon who got one shot by Ice Beam >_> His Aerodactyl did get one Hyper Beam in though.

Thennnnn Gary. Nothing much of a challenge really though. lol. And I noticed that I used Nidoking the least in the E4. Ah well. I still have yet to teach him Sludge Bomb.

I began fire red for the first time, and chose the name "Hare". I walked around for a little bit before professor oak ran up to me and took me to his lab where I promptly chose a Bulbasaur as my partner. I chose it because the game said it was the easiest to raise, so.. Yeah.

My rival, Bunny, started up a fight with me, using a charmander. After a close win, Bulbasaur leveled up.
    I proceeded to leave town, on my way through the grass, fighting wild Pokemon along the way. I received a potion from someone I spoke to halfway. Just before entering town, Bulbasaur gained another level as well as learning leech seed.

Now in town, I found the pokecentre and another potion, this time hiding behind a tree.
    Can't proceed, a policeman keeps telling me I need a badge, so I'm looking in buildings now. Found a school that gives some tips.

Spoiler:- Team:

I caught a scyther but gave up trying to catch a tauros, kangaskan, and chansey. After that I battled all of the trainers on the bike path. Now I'm battling all of the rockets in silph co.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I traveled east towards Cerulean City after arriving at Route 4. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, and then I headed out to explore the rest of the city. I had to purchase some items before I challenged Misty, so went to the Poke Mart. Once I finished shopping, I entered the Cerulean City Gym. I battled against the Gym trainers inside, and I leveled up my Pokemon. I challenged Misty when I got to her spot, and she sent out her Staryu first. I sent out the Paras I caught inside Mt. Moon, and I had it use Stun Spore to paralyze Staryu. That worked, and I used Pidgeotto to defeat Staryu while it was paralyzed. Then I had to battle against Misty's Starmie. I used my Rattata against it, but Starmie defeated it with Water Pulse. I used Paras again after that, but it only managed to use Stun Spore before being defeated. Luckily, Pikachu defeated Starmie and I won the badge.

Started a new game, and will be updating here often! Anyways, I went through the boring beginning of the game, and finally got to the Laboratory. We received our first Pokemon, a Squirtle, called Schildkrot. It's german for turtle (Schildkrote, but not enough space). We beat Gary. We went to Veridian City, and received the Parcel and gave it to Prof. Oak back in Pallet. We are currently training.
    Team:

Page 79 of 110 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast