Page 8 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I just got a copy of Fire Red from a friend for free. How awesome!?

I restarted and almost cried when I walked through Pallet town. So Nostalgic and amazing. Anyways, picked me a Charmander and my friend traded me a Bulbasaur and a Squirtle. I got the Pokedex and got through Viridian Forest(Catching a Pikachu, might I add) and beat Brock fiarly easily. Right now, Im headed to Mt. Moon with

Pikachu Lvl. 15
    Charmander Lvl. 12
    Squirtle Lvl.13
    Bulbasaur Lvl.14

Fire Red: Just transferring pokemon to my Pearl. Unfortunately, I am running out of pokemon to transfer.

Leaf Green: Restarted a week ago. Chose Bulbasaur, caught a Pidgey and Pikachu. Beat Brock, and shortly after Bulbasaur Evolved. Payed for the Magikarp and started training it. Got to Cerulean, and shortly after Pidgey evolved, beat Misty. On my way to Vermilion, Magikarp evolved. Now training on the S.S Anne.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

For the love of everything in this world.. Entei! Show your face!
    Blurrz, the Blastoise Fan, Edmonton Oilers Supporter, and Halo Addict

I was searching round Safari zone as you do then all of a sudden this thing popped put and it was a shiny Nidoran male so I caught my first shiny. YAY.

I'm trying to look for the eletric legendary dog (I think it's Rakoiu or something like that >__<) and I also defeated the Elite Four ...again.

I need to get Fire Red and trade.
    [CENTER]If you talk to me about NEW Pokemon things my answer could be "Huh?" or "WTF?". >__< I am a huge fan of the ORIGNAL Pokemon stuff![/CENTER]

I beat the game already and im trying to get some venomoths in berry forest with silver powder and clefairys with moonstones. Also leveling rhyhorn.

MY team: Blastoise lv. 100 Zapdos level 78 Mewtwo level 83 Farfetchd lv 69 Ditto 64 and Tyranitar 60
    PLAYING-
    Pokemon Crystal
    Pokemon LeafGreen (Beat just working on it)

All Hail Slowpoke!

Restarted FR, chose Squirtle. Caught a Rattata, Pidgey, Spearow, Pikachu, and Mankey. Beat Brock with Squirtle's water gun and Mankey's low kick. Got through Mt. Moon. Beat rival at Nugget Bridge, got the nugget, and made my way to Bill's house. Got the ticket, and caught a Caterpie. Planning to dump either Pidgey or Spearow for a Butterfree (Lol can't even spell it). Just evolved Metapod.

I beat Lt. Surge with my Newly Caught(At the time) Dugrtio. Ivysaur evolved in the Rock Tunnel. Got to Lavander, and decided to nickname my pokemon, 2 of which names suck(My Pidgeotto's and Dugtrio's names). Got to Celedon, got Eevee and evolved it into a Flareon. Got 4000 Coins to get TM 35 for Flareon. Now training in the Pokemon Tower. Current Team: Bruteroot(Venusaur) Lv.32, Tweety(Pidgeotto) Lv.32, Pika(Pikachu) Lv.32, Ravager(Gyarados) Lv.31, Moletrio(Dugtrio) Lv.30, and Flare(Flareon) Lv.25

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

i am soft reseting for a shiny moltres than will sr for a shiny raikou my team right now is

blastoise level 51
    flareon level 47
    raichu level 40
    pidgeot level 36
    and the other two i change alot i might level up diglett
    To Do List:
    Breed for Shiny Tynamo(MM)
    Breed for Trick Room team
    Finish other cool Pokemon's sets/EV train them

He's gonna take you under, and eat you!

Dumped Spearow. I taught Butterfree Sleep Powder and I keep trying to beat Starmie by Butterfree using Sleep Powder and Pikachu Thundershocking it, but he keps waking up and KOing my Pikachu >_<.

recntley restarted lg, and got a squirtle called shellshock.didi the oak thing, trained shellshock to lv8, then caught a ratata which i called gorgonzola(sp?).trained both to lv10 and whooped my rival.got through the forest, trained to lv 13 and whooped brock.im currently in mt.moon looking for a geodude(so hardT-T)with a lv 17 squirtle(waiting for bite)and a lv 16 ratata.

/Apple/ /Lock/ /Lightbulb/ /Katon/

Current HGSS Team

recntley restarted lg, and got a squirtle called shellshock.didi the oak thing, trained shellshock to lv8, then caught a ratata which i called gorgonzola(sp?).trained both to lv10 and whooped my rival.got through the forest, trained to lv 13 and whooped brock.im currently in mt.moon looking for a geodude(so hardT-T)with a lv 17 squirtle(waiting for bite)and a lv 16 ratata.

Current HGSS Team

i am on elite4 once im Indigo plateu i got to Ash(my rival a.k.a Gary) and lost with 2 pokemon to go now i can get to Lance the dragon master the first time i beat Lance i was shouting YES YES YES I BEAT THE ELITE 4 IM THE CHAMPION!!then Lance said now go face the Champion Ash(aka Gary)i was sooo annoyed

shinies i havewell its got blue eyes instead of red
    Together

Fovever

on my other LG game im at the elite 4 but ive got to train before because my team is under levelled
    Blastoise 47
    Hitmonchan 40
    Exegutor 41
    Pidgeot 43
    Nidoking 41
    jolteon (Timid!) 43
    so i need to get all of them to level 50 atleast.

this is what happend after the islands. finished third island. went to viridian and caned everyone in giovanni's gym including him. went to fight rival won with no deaths. then i went to victory road and completed that.

if anyone has any idea where to train my pokemon please PM me.

Current HGSS Team

I recently beat FR and was going through it after I beat it just for the heck of it. Then I found a shiny magikarp.

Also, I was able to clone it. Here is a glitch I found. Or someone else found it before me and I discovered it by myself. I don't know if it was found before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg9uhiyFi3s

Well, after 11 months of soft resetting, and countless SR's, I finally managed to get a shiny Charmander . Shiny Charmander is also female, my second female shiny starter, and she has an Impish nature. I will eventually evolve her into a shiny Charizard.

I am going to put her in the pc, after I catch a few Pokemon for my team. About to bring back Oak's Parcel and get some Pokeballs.
    Formerly Storm_Dragoon

Latest Shinies - Alpha Sapphire:

~1240 SRs

Started my LG Scramble challenge just the other night. Teamn chosen for me was: Raichu, Dewgong, Drowzee( no evo), Primeape, Hitmonlee, and Flareon.

Started with Charmander, cause I heard something about it having Metal Claw in its moveset, and I'll send it to Pearl later. Forgot that the patch of grass N of Viridian Forest was still route 2 and not route 3, so I headed there to catch a Mankey. Caught a Pikachu in the forest, leveled him up a little, and put Charmander in the PX. Went back south, caught a Mankey, and trained them both up to lvl 9. Defeated the rival.
    lvled to 13, and beat Brock. When my team was picked for me, the person who assigned me Primeape said to evolve him before beating Brock, but sorry, I dont have the patience to lvl him to lvl 28 before getting a single badge.

Anyhow, passed through mt moon easily, beat rival at the bridge, went to bills house, then beat Misty with a nice Thundershock crit to Starmie.

Team is currently:

Pikachu, female, sassy, lvl 25- Thundershock, Quick Attack, Thuderwave, Double team
    Mankey, male, adamant(!), lvl 24- Mega Kick, Leer, Scratch, Karate Chop

Heading to Vermillion to find me a Drowzee...

Restarted Leafgreen this afternoon, chose Squirtle. I trained him, did the parcel bit and I'm now in Viridian searching for an Adamant/Jolly female pidgey.

I just beat the third gym leader after training my pokemon for about an hour. I also transported some of my pokemons onto my Diamond file. I also just got a Dratini in the Rocket place, it took awhile but it was worth it. Right now im training for the 4th gym leader.

Just reached Lavander Town, need to do some hardcore training, get all pokes up to about Lv 35.
    Current team:
    Pidgeotto - Lv 26
    Charmeleon - Lv 25
    Nidoking - Lv 27
    Gloom - Lv 26
    Butterfree - Lv 25

Gonna sr for Modest Lapras in Saffron. Might swap Butterfree for a Kadabra, not sure yet. Foolishly taught Bfree Aerial Ace :| Was sick of using Confusion all the time, sigh. Will swap that for Psychic when i get it. Going to head over to Celadon, train some more, then go up Lavander Tower
    Hey, you, over there
    Keep the L up, 'cause I don't care

Yeah,
    L-o-s-e-r
    I can only be who I are!

I have been making my way through firered to SR for something
    i was think about one of the gamecorner pokemon, but now i think that i should just chain for them in D/P

so im thinking maybe a legendary bird?
    i should probably beat all the Gyms first though
    im currently up to Kogas gym

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

I completed my assigned Scramble Challenge a couple of months ago (consisting of Bulbasaur, Nidoking, Hitmonlee, Dragonair, Chansey and Shellder).

However, just a few days ago I got bored and decided that I wanted to fully evolve my team, as I had left them in the state that they were required to be in for my challenge. Due to this, I now have a Venusaur, Nidoking, Hitmonlee, Dragonite, Blissey and Cloyster. I'd say that's an impressive team full of powerhouses xD. I'm now wondering whether to give them all new movesets as most of their ones used for in-game are pretty poor at the moment (i.e Dragonite - Slam, Dragon Rage, Thunderbolt, Outrage... WTF lol).

I am currently hunting for Raikou and Suicune, in both Fire Red and Leaf Green. The are the last pokemon needed to complete my Pearl.

Ah, a scramble challenge. In my current one on Leafgreen, I'm going well. Too well.
    Up to 6th gym. (If you can believe it.)

Team before Sliph Co.:
    Clefable Lv45
    Magnemite Lv47 (can evolve at 60, before the 8th gym)
    Primeape Lv42
    Ninetales Lv43
    Seadra Lv45
    Pinsir Lv38

Team after Sliph Co. (In the 6th gym):
    Magneton Lv60 (Rare Candies anyone? I used 10.)
    Clefable Lv50
    Seadra Lv45
    Primeape Lv43
    Ninetales Lv43
    Pinsir Lv40

Yeah... I think that I'll have a real easy job finishing this. For once. Normally I have trouble at the E4. But I think it will be much easier this time.

Thinking of re-settin my leafgreen and Firered. Just going after ledgendry pokemon and sending them over to Diamond and Pearl decieded on teams, now to deciede on starters since i've used them all before:

Leafgreen Version
    Starter: Team
    Bulbasaur: Venusaur/Flareon/Lapras/Dragonite/Golem/Mr.Mime (used this team last time around)
    Charmander: Charizard/Tentacruel/Exeggutor/Hypno/Nidoking/Magneton
    Squirtle: Blastoise/Pidgeot/Nidoqueen/Victreebell/Magneton/Flareon

Firered Version
    Starter: Team
    Bulbasaur: Venusaur/Arcacnine/Vaporeon/Snorlax/Dragonite/Nidoqueen
    Charmander: Charizard/Poliwrath/Exeggutor/Nidoking/Raticate/Electabuzz
    Squirtle: Blastoise/Pidgeot/Nidoqueen/Vilplume/Magneton/Flareon
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Page 8 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast