Page 81 of 110 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I got to the Rock Tunnel after beating the trainers along the way and entered it. It was surprisingly difficult because I like to fight every trainer available and the stupid Hikers kept spamming Magnitude. After many trips I finally reached the end and arrived in Lavender Town. I went west and beat everyone before soon arriving in Celadon City. I went to the Game Corner and discovered a secret Team Rocket base there so I battled all the Rockets and got to Giovanni. I saved here because I had a restriction here, to beat 2 of Giovanni's Pokemon with Charmeleon. He sent out Onix and obviously sent out Charmeleon. My first Metal Claw got a critical hit which took out 2/3 of it's health and paved the way for two more to take it out. One down. His second Pokemon was Rhyhorn which proved worthless and fainted after 4 Metal Claw's. Challenge complete! I decided to keep Charmeleon in and got a burn on Kangaskhan with Ember and from there I just whittled away at its HP until it fainted. I grabbed the Silph Scope and went to the gym.

Charmeleon beat a few trainers here and after the third trainer it evolved into Charizard! I cleared out the rest of the gym with Wing Attack and Flamethrower, that includes Erika and her Pokemon. I got the Rainbow Badge and went to Saffron, picked up Psychic, and then went to Lavender Town.

Spoiler:- Scramble Rules:

Lv37
    Lv34
    Lv34
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Okay, so far, I'm all the way at One Island, and going to Mt. Ember to catch Moltres. It started off as a Nuzlocke, but I eventually got bored with it around Fuchsia City, so now it's just a regular playthrough. Just beat Blaine, mostly using my Graveler, my Nidoking, and my Vaporeon.

Kidney the Level 42 Graveler (F)
    Met in Mt. Moon at Level 7
    Moves are Rock Slide, Magnitude, Brick Break, and Mega Punch

Marijuana the Level 42 Venusaur (M)
    Met at Pallet Town at Level 5
    Moves are Razor Leaf (Planning to replace with Sunny Day or Earthquake), Giga Drain, Sleep Powder, and Solarbeam

Romano the Level 43 Nidoking (M)
    Met at Route 3 at Level 7
    Moves are Water Pulse, Peck (Planning to replace with Double Kick or another Fighting type move), Shock Wave, and Megahorn, which he just learned a while ago

Birdley the Level 43 Pidgeot (M)
    Met at Route 1 at Level 3
    Moves are Steel Wing, Aerial Ace, Fly, and Quick Attack

EvO the Level 43 Vaporeon (M)
    Met at Celadon City at Level 25
    Moves are Surf, Aurora Beam (Planning to replace with Ice Beam or Blizzard), Bite, and Quick Attack (Planning to replace with something actually good)

Scabbers the Level 23 Raticate, HM Slave (F)
    Met at Route 4 at Level 10
    Moves are Cut, Dig, Rock Smash, and Strength
    *insert witty signature here*

I decided to restart leaf green so that I can play through the game with bulbasaur. I currently have a level 55 modest Venusaur and I just caught the first Snorlax. 4 badges so far!
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 15th June 2012 at 5:13 AM.

i trained charmander to lvl 16. I trained my pidgey to lvl 16. I went to get my first gym badge. I beat the gym leader using my charmeleon
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

After getting my Venonat, I continued my way through Silence Bridge battling all the trainers there and in the process my Venonat evolved into a Venomoth. After I had worked through the all the trainers, I decided to fly back to Celadon City and head down Cycling Road. There was a Snorlax blocking my path, but I quickly caught him and headed down Cycling Road defeating all the trainers in my way. I entered Fuschia City with every intention of earning another gym badge, this time from Koga. I defeated his trainers and then healed up before the big battle. His two Koffing's went down without much fight, but his Muk was a tough cookie to defeat. Eventually, Sprout was able to knock him out with a combination of Leech Seed and Razor Leaf to subdue him. Finally, his Weezing was the last Pokemon I was to face and Chomp had very little issues with him. At last, I had earned myself the Soul Badge. As a reward, I headed to the Safari Zone catching a Dratini after using 21 safari balls on various Dratini's. I managed to get to the end of the maze picking up HM 03 (Surf) and the Warden's Teeth which I gave back to him when he gave me HM 04 (Strength). I was ready to get my sixth and final member of my team, Tentacool.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg042.png
    Screech the Golbat (M, Gentle) - Level 40
    ~Air Cutter
    ~Confuse Ray
    ~Wing Attack
    ~Bite

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg034.png
    Chomp the Nidoking (M, Lonely) - Level 40
    ~Strength
    ~Peck
    ~Horn Attack
    ~Double Kick

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg031.png
    Crush the Nidoqueen (F, Gentle) - Level 40
    ~Poison Sting
    ~Body Slam
    ~Bite
    ~Double Kick

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg049.png
    Shadow the Venomoth (M, Gentle) - Level 40
    ~Stun Spore
    ~Leech Life
    ~Poison Powder
    ~Psybeam

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg003.png
    Sprout the Venasaur (F, Modest) - Level 40
    ~Tackle
    ~Poison Powder
    ~Leech Seed
    ~Razor Leaf
    Last edited by Golden_Arcanine; 16th June 2012 at 2:26 AM.
    My Wi-Fi is not working, when it's up I'll let you know when I can trade again.

I've been working on levelling up my pokemon to go meet up with Misty. After making my way to Bill's cottage, battling trainers along the way, I finally caught a Meowth, my Kiko, who replaced Beedrill on my team. Managed to get my team to levels 17-18, and decided to try my luck with Misty. Knocked out her Staryu with Pikachu, then proceeded to knock out Starmie with Ivysaur, who grew to level 19 in the process.

Now that I've done all I can do in Cerulean City, it's time for me to pack up and head to Vermilion City for the next leg of my adventure.

Current team:

Pikachu -- Lv 18
    Pidgey -- Lv 17
    Nidorina -- Lv 17
    Butterfree -- Lv 17
    Kiko the Meowth -- Lv 18
    Ivysaur -- Lv 19
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Woops, I thought I posted here earlier.

I headed into the Pokemon Tower, beat my rival, and then proceeded to tear the place apart with Arbok. When I reached the top floor I battled a few Rocket Grunts but I beat them with Raticate. I got the PokeFlute for my troubles so I went south towards the sleeping Snorlax and knocked it out. I grabbed the Super Rod from a fisherman and then went further down the route into some grass where I captured a Venonat. Immediately after catching it I taught it Psychic. Then I went and fished up two Poliwhirl's thanks to the Super Rod and kept the best of the two in my team while the other got put in the Daycare Center. I then spent about a hour training Poliwhirl up to Lv35 so it would learn Body Slam and then I evolved it into Poliwrath, which will not no fighting moves. I then tried to train Venonat, but even with Psychic it is a pain to train. I beat the Snorlax west of Celadon City, beat a few bikers, and called it a break.

Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv30
    Lv35

First order of business was to find myself a Tentacool naming it U Jelly?, and after a while I found a suitable one that would work for my team. I decided to do a bit of training in Rock Tunnel for a while before he was leveled up sufficiently to battle the stronger Pokemon who would give back more experience points. I headed to Saffron City to the Silph Co. since I had hear Team Rocket had taken over. I went level by level clearing out the Rocket Grunts before reaching the Presidents' quarters and found Giovanni there. Tentacool evolved into Tentacruel in the proccess, and took care of Rhyhorn and Nidoqueen with little issues while Shadow took care of Nidorino and Sprout took down Kangkaskahn. After expelling the Rockets out of Silph Co., I headed up to the gym to take on Sabrina. Screech took care of Kadabra and Mr. Mime pretty easily with a few Bites, and the combination of U Jelly? Alakzam was a whole different story. In the end, Stun Spore from Shadow and Strength by Chomp ended up doing him in. With that, I earned my sixth badge and flew to Pallet Town to head to Cinnabar Island. I swam down and before long I reached the shores of Cinnabar Island.

Screech the Golbat (M, Gentle) - Level 41
    ~Air Cutter
    ~Confuse Ray
    ~Wing Attack
    ~Bite

Chomp the Nidoking (M, Lonely) - Level 41
    ~Strength
    ~Peck
    ~Horn Attack
    ~Double Kick

Crush the Nidoqueen (F, Gentle) - Level 41
    ~Poison Sting
    ~Body Slam
    ~Bite
    ~Double Kick

Shadow the Venomoth (M, Gentle) - Level 41
    ~Stun Spore
    ~Leech Life
    ~Poison Powder
    ~Psybeam

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg073.png
    U Jelly? the Tentacruel (F, Sassy) - Level 35
    ~Surf
    ~Bubblebeam
    ~Acid
    ~Supersonic

Sprout the Venasaur (F, Modest) - Level 41
    ~Tackle
    ~Poison Powder
    ~Leech Seed
    ~Razor Leaf

Gonna do a new game, this one was being really boring :P This time Imma do a Scramble Challenge, I'll post my team later ^^
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 19th June 2012 at 12:53 PM.

After arriving in Cinnabar Island, I went up to the gym only to find out it was locked. I talked to some of the locals there and they told me to go check out the Burned House. I went through there and ran into a few trainers but at the bottom floor I found a key that I believed would open the Gym. I went up to the Gym and the key opened it up. I had to battle through a few trainers before I ran into Blaine. Growlithe and Ponyta went down quite quickly by U Jelly using Surf. Chomp took care of Ninetails pretty easily, but then I brought back U Jelly to use Surf against Arcanine and before long I ended up earning myself a Volcano Badge. After trying to exit the gym, I ran into Bill and went off to a chain of islands in the process I returned a girl to her father. After that, I headed off to get my final gym badge in Virdian City.

After battling through the trainers, I was surprised with who the Gym Leader was. It was Giovanni. Again, U Jelly did most of the work with Surf took care of the two Rhyhorn and the Nidoqueen. Shadow took down Nidoking with a few Psybeam, and Sprout OHKO Dugtrio with a Razor Leaf. I earned my final badge, and now I was ready to go to the Elite 4. After I headed West, I ran into my rival. The combination of Crush and Screech took care of Pidgeot, and the combination of Shadow and Chomp took care of Alakazam. Screech took care of Exeggcute, Sprout took down Gyarados, and U Jelly took down Charizard and Rhyhorn. Now I was ready to head to Victory Road.

Screech the Golbat (M, Gentle) - Level 44
    ~Air Cutter
    ~Confuse Ray
    ~Wing Attack
    ~Bite

Chomp the Nidoking (M, Lonely) - Level 45
    ~Strength
    ~Megahorn
    ~Horn Attack
    ~Double Kick

Crush the Nidoqueen (F, Gentle) - Level 42
    ~Poison Sting
    ~Body Slam
    ~Bite
    ~Double Kick

Shadow the Venomoth (M, Gentle) - Level 43
    ~Stun Spore
    ~Leech Life
    ~Poison Powder
    ~Psybeam

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg073.png
    U Jelly the Tentacruel (F, Sassy) - Level 43
    ~Surf
    ~Bubblebeam
    ~Acid
    ~Supersonic

Sprout the Venasaur (F, Modest) - Level 50
    ~Tackle
    ~Poison Powder
    ~Leech Seed
    ~Razor Leaf

I continued along Cycling Road and I battled every single Biker there. When I reached the bottom I headed into Fushcia City and went straight to the Safari Zone. I went and got Surf which I taught to Poliwrath and then I got Strength which was taught to Raticate. Then I went to the gym and battled all the trainers there before challenging Koga. Venonat managed to take out his first Koffing with two Psychics and then Raticate beat his Muk with a few Strength's. I went back to Venonat for his second Koffing and beat it with two Psychic's which gets rid of that restriction. Charizard then came out and beat Weezing with two Flamethrowers. I got my badge and Toxic and then went to Cerulean City.

I got my Poliwhirl out of the Daycare and it had only grown 6 levels. I took it to where the two hikers I used to train my Poliwrath on and leveled it up to 35, along with leveling up Venonat so it could evolve! Then I went back to Cerulean and traded Poliwhirl for "Zynx". I took Jynx to the three bird keepers west of Fushcia and beat them before calling it a day.

Lv38
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv38
    Lv37

I haven't been playing a whole lot over the past few days because of the shifts I was stuck working. I did make it all the way to Celadon City, where I've been wasting some time sitting at the slot machines. I've been having some luck, since within a few hours, I am now at 7613 coins. Trying to get enough coins to buy a Porygon and a Dratini.

I've been kind of ignoring my training over the last few days, so my pokemon are still at lower 20s levels. I need to dedicate a day in the near future to training only. We'll see how that goes.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

FireRed.

Went and trained my team. They're Lv41 and my Blastoise is 49

I'll beat the 5th leader soon when I defeat all trainers between Fushia and Vermillion, nya~

I headed east of Fushcia and battled all the trainers between there and Lavender Town. Then I made my way through the Silph building battling all the Rockets until I had defeated everyone, including my rival and Giovanni. Once I got the Master Ball I headed to the Fighting Dojo and beat them before going to the actual gym. I teleported around battling everyone and then challenged Sabrina. Raticate beat Kadabra with Strength, beat Mr Mime with Strength, beat Venomoth with 4 Strength's (because she kept healing) and then beat Alakazam with Strength. I took a break after exiting the gym.

Lv43
    Lv44
    Lv43
    Lv43
    Lv43
    Lv43

FireRed.

Left my Blastoise to just LV49 and the rest are Lv43 now :3 Made my way down Fushia City to do more training then more below Lavender Town trainers.

Fighting a kid with a Nidorino...it poisoned my Sandslash x.x So I hadta go to the PKMN centre.

Saved on the PKMN centre on Vermillion, nya~

Ok I did new game on my other game, and am about to start a scramble challenge
        Spoiler:- My team will be this:

I will update this as I play

Spent the past few days stuck in a few places. First I was in the Safari Zone desperately trying to catch a few rare pokemon (Tauros and Kangaskhan, who I don't even plan to use until I build my second string team postgame). Then went on to try and train Dratini, only to notice how pathetically difficult it is to do so. Thank God for Exp Share. He has since caught up to the others and evolved into Dragonair (thanks mostly to the wealth of swimmers on the routes to Cinnebar). Seafoam Islands proved much tricker then I thought (evidentally they decided to keep so faithful to the game that Ice type works the way it used to, as opposed to being more balanced as it is now). I managed to capture Articuno after several tries. Whittled it down with Raichu, put it to sleep with Snorlax, then pelted it with Ultra Balls till I got it. Had to restart four or five times, though.

Started to explore the mansion while leveling up Onix, left to rest but forgot to save so I'll have to recapture the pokemon I caught there and keep going. Pokedex is nearly up to sixty caught already. My final team is assembled, but they are very underleveled. I've got a lot of work to do.

Recent Activity: SoulSilver: Starting a brand-new game.
    Team:
    Legendaries:

The first order of business was to train everyone a little more so I went south of Fuchsia and battled all the swimmers along the way to the Seafoam Islands. Then I flew to Pallet Town and went south to Cinnabar and then east to the Seafoam Islands before returning to Cinnabar and entering the mansion. I treked through every corner of this place to find all the items and trainers and such. In the basement I found the Secret Key and also Solarbeam which I taught to Venomoth to complete that restriction. I used an Escape Rope and entered the gym. Poliwrath beat every Pokemon in the gym with Surf. Every. Single. Pokemon. When I left the gym after beating Blaine I was stopped by Bill who wanted me to go with him to One Island, so I did.

Lv46
    Lv46
    Lv45
    Lv46
    Lv48
    Lv47

Phew, busy day. Made it through the mansion and Blaine's Gym mostly with just Gyarados. When to the Sevii Islands, captured Moltres at Mt. Ember (along with a Ponyta and a few others). Defeated the Kanto Biker Gang and found the little girl. Returned to Kanto and travelled north back to Pallet Town and travelled to Viridian City to defeat Giovanni for the final time (again, mostly using Gyarados). Next up is the Power Plant for the last Legendary bird and hopefully some major levelling. I'd really like to have Dragonair evolve into his final form before the final battle, but he's got to gain another ten levels to do it. Hopefully the trainers on Victory road will give me enough experience to make it, along with the ones in the power plant. Also pokedex is at 58 caught, pretty sure after the Power Plant I'll have over sixty so I should be able to get the National Pokedex right after beating the Elite Four, thusly opening up the post game without really having to do anything.

Also have to teach Fly to Charizard. I'd rather teach it to Dragonite but I won't have him for awhile. Guess I can always delete it later.

Team:
    Legendaries:

I beat misty and got my second badge. My team is now lvl 23.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Taught Charizard his Super Special technique (Blast Burn, was it?), visited the power plant, finally got Thunder for Raichu, and caught an Electabuzz and Zapdos (completing the Legendary Bird Trio). Been trying to work my way through Victory Road, but it's been tougher then I remember. Wild Pokemon are mostly Fighting and Rock type, so I can't train Onix like I'd hoped. Half of them are unevolved so they don't offer much experience anyways. Guess I'll just focus on taking out all the trainers to gain XP. Beating the Elite Four is going to be rough.

Team:
    Legendaries:

In the Safari Zone trying to catch a Chansey, but instead found a shiny Tauros. Threw a Safari Ball which shook 3 times before Tauros broke out and it fled To make it worse - I really thought I'd got it.

Page 81 of 110 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast