Page 9 of 110 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Right. Beat the E4 with some underleveled pokemon. For a scramble challenge.

The team before:
    Clefable Lv53
    Magneton Lv62
    Pinsir Lv46
    Primeape Lv47
    Ninetales Lv47
    Seadra Lv48

Right. Lorelei was easy. Really easy. Bruno proved slightly problematic. Beat him anyway. Agatha was the same as Bruno. Still beat her.

Lance was interesting. My Seadra survived Aerodactyl's Hyper Beam. I was like, 'WTH?' Beat his Dragonite with Magneton whilst he was using Outrage.

My rival was the most annoying. Magneton for lead, and got Featherdanced by Pidgeot before I fried it. Outright.
    He then decided to sic Charizard on me. I sent out Pinsir, hoping a could then swap to Ninetales for Flash Fire boost. I swapped, and got nailed by Aerial Ace. >_<
    I decided to send out Clefable, and use Calm Mind to stall out, and to be able to finish the reminder of his team. Got 6 Calm Minds, and Water Pulse just failed at OHKO'ing it. He heales, and I eventually finished it off. Alakazam fell quickly after that.
    Exeggcutor was the main pain. With only Psychic and Water Pulse as offense, it took a while. Ko'ed it eventually, after it put me to sleep. Thrice. Poke Flute to awaken each time. After that, Rhydon just failed to do anything against Clefable.
    Gyarados had some fun Thrashing me once. One Psychic, with a critical hit, sent it packing. That was it. I had won.

The team after:
    Magneton Lv66
    Primeape Lv48
    Pinsir Lv46
    Clefable Lv55
    Ninetales Lv48
    Seadra Lv49

Right. Time to get the Nat. Dex now. Pokedex (owned): 24.

I beat Blaine, and Giovanni today and got my final 2 badges. Then I beat Gary(aaaaaaaagain) on the way to Victory Road. My Rhyhorn evolved into Rhydon, and I'm looking forward to facing and beating the Elite 4 either late tonight or tomorrow.

I'm about to head into Victory Road, and hopefully get a few levels for each of the members of my team before facing and dominating the Elite 4

So far my team is looking like

Jolteon level 51
    Pidgeot level 47
    Rhydon level 42
    Blastoise level 49
    Mr.Mime level 49
    Magmar level 42
    Watch my progression through Pokemon LeafGreen,Pokemon Gold,Pokemon Ruby,and Pokemon Platinum!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KingaLing90

trianing in victory road for E4 cant get past no.1 also Sring for shiny birds lol on 600 articuno and 45 on moltres JUST GOT SHINY MACKOKE !!!!! WHOWHO!!!!!!!!!! and hit lv 60 with charizard
    3DS-FC: 2621-3638-7159
    Will Trade Event Celebi (ID No. 31121) For Meloetta or Genesect! Just PM me!

Just beat the Elite 4 and my Rival Gary on my first attempt, and now I'm off to catch some legendaries....or perhaps start my Pokemon Diamond game, which I bought yesterday
    Watch my progression through Pokemon LeafGreen,Pokemon Gold,Pokemon Ruby,and Pokemon Platinum!

Im quite proud of myself, i just beat misty using my all bug team (haha take that misty, beaten by a bunch of bugs) and they were all a lower level than here. 18 i think.

The reason i see this as such an achievement is that ive only ever been able to beat misty when i had a couple of people a few levels higher than her starmie so yay im happy now

I'm thinking about re-starting my Leafgreen,Ruby, and Sapphire games. I don't have firered, but I plan on getting it.

credit for pics goes to wherever they came from I just find them off the internet. Riverclan & Princess Luna are Best
    Game I.Ds. XBL Gamertag: Cynder Luna, PSN: Nightstream88, Nintendo Wii:3787 3517 0158 5437(Name: Cynder) Nintendo 3DS: 1719-4309-3349
    Name: Cynder Pokemon Black: 5286 7765 4679 Name: Cynder. Warriors: Name- Nightstream Clan: Riverclan also is half-clan being Thunderclan & Riverclan

Searching for Scyther in the Safari Zone. Stupid things keeps escaping. Meanwhile, I'm saving the trainers on the routes from Frushia to Lavender for training my soon-to-be Scyther.

Current Team: Charizard (Lukas, Lv38), Raichu (Amy, Lv35), Dragonair (Lucy, Lv35), Gloom (Delilah, Lv34)
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/29yfk29.gif[/IMG]
    THEN WHO
    WAS PHONE?

Searching for Scyther in the Safari Zone. Stupid things keeps escaping.
    Or you could just get one from the game corner.

Game update: Not that much. Still catching pokemon to get Nat. Dex. Only 32 to go...
    *team unchanged*

I am still searching for that ever elusive Raikou. It gets annoying after a while. I haven't even seen him appear yet.

Just beat the Elite 4 rematch, it was much harder than I expected

Lorelei was easy
    Bruno was easy
    Agatha was slightly hard, but annoying
    Lance was easier than I thought he would be
    Champion Gary actually proved to be a challenge for me, barely beat him

Doing a Poison team challenge, but I just started today. Got a Bulbasaur, a Beedrill and a Nidoran (M). This is my first monotype attempt so I'm definitely learning the ups and downs of it. It should really be interesting.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

I'm catching Vulpix. Vulpix became my sixth pokemon and now I have 13,14, or 15 of them. I need to delete Flash and Cut off of Charmeleon and Pikachu.
    On my team right now. 1. Butterfree- level 21 2. Pikachu- level 27 3. Primeape- level 31 4. Charmeleon- level 27 5. Pidgeotto- level 22 6. Vulpix- level 15
    I only have 3 badges and I'm wondering how primeape is still listening to orders. I thought it up to level 30 or do they listen higher.

credit for pics goes to wherever they came from I just find them off the internet. Riverclan & Princess Luna are Best
    Game I.Ds. XBL Gamertag: Cynder Luna, PSN: Nightstream88, Nintendo Wii:3787 3517 0158 5437(Name: Cynder) Nintendo 3DS: 1719-4309-3349
    Name: Cynder Pokemon Black: 5286 7765 4679 Name: Cynder. Warriors: Name- Nightstream Clan: Riverclan also is half-clan being Thunderclan & Riverclan

Just caught a shiny Nidoran M in the Safari Zone. It has a Naughty nature and decent IVs for a random Pokemon. Just EV trained it. Coolest shiny ever

I have started with my Scramble Challenge.

I have currently captured a Pidgey (Lucky Adamant) and my Adamant Starter of a Charmander will be left in the box ASAP.
    Back online. It's a new start.

I'm raising my team for Erika and catching some other pokemon along away so far I have 30 vulpix in the PC and 1 on my team and I have a cubone-level 17 and Snorlax- level 30. My team right now. 1. Butterfree- level 24 2. Primeape- level 33 3. Charmeleon- level 31 4. Pikachu- level 30 5. Pidgeotto- level 23 6. Vulpix- level 16. I'm in Fuchisa city right now.

Just got to Island One, going to head to Mount Ember and probably defeat Moltres - not interested in catching it, caught the 3 on my last game and transferred them over to Diamond. Pokemon are at around level 50 atm.
    Team consists of:
    Nidoking
    Lapras
    Snorlax
    Charizard
    Pidegot
    Butterfree

Gonna train my pokemon to around Level 60, go and get Giovanni for an easy win, then head to E4.
    Hey, you, over there
    Keep the L up, 'cause I don't care

Yeah,
    L-o-s-e-r
    I can only be who I are!

I recently got the National Dex. Woohoo!
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

I'm currently searching for Raikou, but it is really elusive! I haven't even encountered it once!
    The Bad Guys Rule!

I finally bought a Scyther from the Game Corner. Took forever D= I gave it a Rare Candy so it learnt Wing Attack. I swear, that Scyther is a lil' unit. He levelled up from Lv26 to Lv40 in about half an hour so I was happy Then, I went through Silph. Co. Delilah had trouble due to having no attacks that hit poison types, but she still managed. Whooped Douche's (my rival) butt and got a free Lapras, which I named Franklin. He managed to beat Giovonni's Rhyhorn but fainted on Nidoqueen so Delilah had to beat her. Now I just taught Thunderbolt to Franklin and I'm training him so he matches the rest of the team's levels.

TEAM-

Lapras (Franklin) Lv31
    Male / Brave
    Surf
    Body Slam
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt

Charizard (Lukas) Lv44
    Male / Sassy
    Slash
    Rockslide
    Flamethrower
    Fly

Dragonair (Lucy) Lv41
    Female / Impish
    Slam (To be Wing Attack)
    Agility (To be another move)
    Thunder Wave
    Dragon Rage (To be Outrage)

Gloom (Delilah) Lv41
    Female / Quiet
    Absorb (To be Petal Dance)
    Acid (To be Sludge Bomb)
    Moonlight
    Sleep Powder

Scyther (Connor) Lv41
    Male/ Impish
    Swords Dance (<3)
    Wing Attack (Thinking of changing to Aerial Ace)
    False Swipe
    Slash (<3)

Raichu (Amy) Lv41
    Female / Gentle
    Thunderbolt
    Mega Punch
    Attract
    Thunderwave
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/29yfk29.gif[/IMG]
    THEN WHO
    WAS PHONE?

I decided to fudge my scramble team for the meantime and play through with Pokemon of my own choice. However I've split from the usual starter/Gyarados/GrassPoisonType/FireType/Bird/Miscellaneous etc and gone with what I consider to be my strangest team to date.

Current team:

Beedrill Lvl.32
    Clefairy Lvl.31
    Electrode Lvl.31
    Cubone Lvl.25
    Horsea Lvl.24

Beedrill has been a very useful asset despite its attacking power being dreadful, all I have to go on is Pursuit, Twinneedle and Rage. However with Focus Energy follwed by Twinneedle I can beat most any Pokemon especially considering the occasional poisoning.
    Clefairy isn't great but is still far greater than what I expected it to be. Its only frequent damaging attack is Mega Punch (it was either that or Doubleslap) but it seems to do the trick. Minimize is also helpful, Sing always seems to miss whereas Metronome is just there for a hilarious backup (I've already had Sheer Cold).
    Electrode is one useful ball of...well, just useful ball. Its speed is insane and Spark demolishes most things, especially combined with Charge. I have yet to use Screech as its other move is Selfdestruct, which is useful but I hope to obtain better moves.
    Cubone was found with surprising ease, and is very handy for anything except the Gastly line (which ironically is what it first came up against). Just taught it Bonemerang and paired with Headbutt I haven't even needed Leer or Focus Energy.
    I originally planned to get a Shellder, then a Goldeen but came across a Horsea and thought 'why not'. It's sort of useful, but I've barely used it at present so we'll see if I want to keep it.

I now have 4 badges. I'm in Fuchsia right now. But I'll probably head to the Safari zone before I challenge the Gym leader. I don't think my pokemon are strong enough for Koga yet. I wiped out the other trainers in the Gym already here is my current team:
    Charizard- level 40
    Vulpix- level 40
    Primeape- level 34
    Pidgeotto- level 27
    Butterfree- level 27
    Pikachu- level 35

I also caught a bellsprout- level 19 mainly so I can teach i cut. I still need to level up cubone,snorlax,bellsprout and my other 30 vulpix.

While I was training my team for the E4 in my FR version, I found a shiny Machop. After capuring with 3 Pokeballs (no damage dealt), I was mine. It has a good nature (Lonely) but pretty terrible stats (apart from Speed). I'm really excited by it, and can't wait to get the Hulk (Machamp) out of it. It reminds me of my first shiny in D/P, which was a Machoke I found while (once again) training for the E4.

...Far over the hilltops, the Sun may shine, but there is a Storm brewing beyond the sea...

UserBar made by me and Rolling Pokeballs Animated by me

finished the fourth gym for the second time.
    The first time my game froze so i needed to do the gym again

Made by aclover

I gone to the safari zone and I caught. Chansey- level 26 at my 2nd time going to the safari zone. And this was the second one I seen. I also caught Nidoran(male), Exeggcute,paras, Rhyhorn(2), doduo,goldeen,Venamoth,Venonat, and Nidoran(female). I also bought some pokemon at Celadon City: Porygon(2), Dratini(4),Oinsir(2),Abra and a Clefairy. I also caught some more pokemon they are Ditto and the second snorlax,
    My pokemon levels are now: 1.Butterfree- level 27 2. Charizard- level 40 3. Primeape- level 34 4. Pidgeotto- level 33 5. Vulpix- level 41 6. Pikachu- level 36

I'm still on the hunt for the legendary dogs. It is just so aggrivating... Nothing else to do in the game. I'm going to start EV/IV train some pokemon.

Page 9 of 110 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast