Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2735

Thread: The Official FR/LG Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I went to Professor Oak's lab to talk to him along with my rival. Oak upgraded my Pokedex and then I went to Vermilion City. I took the Seagallop ferry to One Island and talked to Celio. He wanted help finding the Ruby and Sapphire items so that the network machine would finally run. I then headed north to the Kindle Road and Ember Spa area of One Island and Surfed all the way to Mt. Ember. I arrived and found that a hole had been dug into the mountain. I entered it and found myself inside the volcano. I encountered a Slugma there and captured it. I finally arrived at the place with the Ruby and I collected it there. I returned it to Celio and I was then allowed to find the Sapphire item on the other Sevii Islands.

I spent some more time training my LeafGreen team yesterday. I rematched a whole bunch of trainers throughout Kanto and the Sevii Islands. Eventually, I got my remaining team members to level 75. Then, I decided to do some additional training against the Elite Four. I mostly focused on levelling up my Gengar during this E4 run. Thanks to the Lucky Egg + boosted experience from being traded, my Gengar had reached level 83 when I was done.

I got on the Seagallop ferry and went to Four Island. I arrived and healed my team at the Pokemon Center. Afterwards I went over to the Pokemon Day Care and deposited two Pokemon there for training. I figured that I might as well get some Pokemon trained while I explored the newly accessible islands. I then went around to houses and found Lorelei's house. After buying some items in the Poke Mart on Four Island, I made the trip to Icefall Cave since I wanted to capture some Pokemon there. I found a wild Dewgong and captured it and I also encountered a wild Swinub and a wild Delibird, which I captured as well. I made my way through the slippery ice and arrived at the back of Icefall Cave and saved there.

I did more training on LeafGreen today. I rematched the Elite Four and many trainers around Kanto. My Kangaskhan grew one level, to level 76. Most of my training, though, focused on my Gengar. It gained quite a lot of experience, growing to level 92. I will probably continue to mainly train Gengar until it reaches level 100 and then work on levelling up my other team members.

I wandered throughout Icefall Cave while looking for the end of the cavern so that I could finish things there. I eventually arrived at the end of the cave and there were a bunch of Team Rocket grunts there. I got some help from Lorelei and together we fought Team Rocket until all of the grunts left Icefall Cave. I returned to Four Island and I healed at the Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon and left a Slugma at the Day Care Center,and then I headed off to Five Island since I still needed to locate the Sapphire next. There wasn't much to do on Five Island though, so I Surfed north. I got to the place called the Water Labyrinth and I obtained a Togepi egg from the Gentleman there. I saved as I Surfed further.

I trained Gengar on the Sevii Islands until it was level 95. Then, I got it to level 99 and not too far away from a level up by fighting the Elite Four. After that, all I had to do was fight a few trainers until it grew to level 100. So, my Gengar is the first Pokemon on my current LeafGreen team to be completely finished with training.

Now, I have to work on getting the rest of my team up to 100, from level 75+. I spent quite a bit of time levelling up my Gardevoir today after finishing Gengar, getting it to level 80. I will be working on getting Kangaskhan to 80 next.

I left the Water Labyrinth and I Surfed on towards Resort Gorgeous next. I captured a wild Hoppip that appeared on the water, then arrived at a smaller island where an Painter trainer was and I battled against her Smeargle. I then set off to the main island and battled against another Painter and her Smeargle and then against some other trainers as well. I also entered the house there on the Resort Gorgeous island , but nobody was there at the moment. I then Surfed further east and got to the Lost Cave area. I entered the cave and found a wild Haunter, which I captured for my Pokedex. As I got deeper inside the cavern, I found some items as well. I saved the game as I got to the middle of the strange cave.

Yesterday, I continued to level up my remaining team members. I spent quite a bit of time fighting trainers, mostly on Six and Seven Island. Eventually, I was able to get my Kangaskhan, Magmar, Rhydon, and Blastoise to level 80. After that, I began to work on levelling up my Gardevoir some more. I had it fight many of the Elite Four's Pokemon, allowing it to grow to level 83. I will probably continue to level it up some more, maybe to lv. 100, before training something else.

I wandered around Lost Cave and I discovered another cave. I then located Selphy from Resort Gorgeous. She returned to the resort once I battled her and I left Lost Cave and went to the resort as well. She asked me to bring her a Pokemon, but I didn't have it. I used the VS Seeker to re-battle some trainers nearby and then I headed to Five Island Meadow to battle some wild Pokemon. I soon discovered the Team Rocket Warehouse, but I left it alone for the time being so that I could focus on training. I went to the islands near the Warehouse and battled several trainers. I made it to the Memorial Pillar and talked to a guy there. I left Lemonade on the Onix shrine and then I saved before flying away from there.

Did a lot more training yesterday. I was able to get my Gardevoir up to level 95, which took quite a lot longer than I was expecting. My Kangaskhan and Magmar also grew a little bit, getting to level 81 and 82 respectively. I will probably focus on getting Gardevoir those last few level ups next time I play.

Also, I stopped by Four Island as well. There, I received another sticker on my Trainer Card, this one for beating the Elite Four 40 times.

I left Memorial Pillar and went back to Five Island and then I went ahead and took the Seagallop ferry to Six Island. I arrived, but there didn't seem to be much to do, so I headed to Ruin Valley to battle some trainers and to get the Sapphire for Celio's machine. I battled some trainers and then I headed into the tall grass to capture wild Pokemon. I encountered a wild Natu and then a wild Yanma and I captured both, then I battled against more trainers around the valley and then I arrived at the Dotted Hole in the middle of the valley. I solved the puzzle there and I was able to head inside to explore. I fell down some holes and I found the Sapphire, but a TR Scientist came to get it first. I saved before chasing after him.

Continued training my Gardevoir. I mostly just battled the same few trainers on Seven Island over and over again. Eventually, Gardevoir grew to level 100! So now, I have two team members fully trained. I'm not fully decided on which team member I will be focusing on next. Right now, I've given my Lucky Egg to my Magmar and have been training it a little bit. But, I may decide to train Kangaskhan first, or maybe both together.

After a Scientist took the Sapphire from the Dotted Hole, I had to go after him. I took the Seagallop ferry back to Five Island and I headed to the meadow until I reached the Rocket Warehouse. I managed to get inside and I wandered through the warehouse on the movement tiles. I was spinning around and I managed to pick up some items that were around the warehouse. I battled a couple of Team Rocket grunts and then I made my way around to the other side of the warehouse to battle against the Admins. I fought the female TR Admin first and Arbok gave me some trouble and then her Vileplume used Stun Spore to paralyze my Blastoise. I finally beat her, but I had to heal my team at the Pokemon Center.

Tonight, I decided to focus on levelling Magmar. I did a lot of grinding, allowing it to reach level 94. I was planning on stopping there for the day, but I decided to keep going because Magmar wasn't taking that long to train. In the end, it grew to level 100, meaning that half my team is completely done now. Now, I am working on Kangaskhan, who is currently sitting at level 84.

After I defeated Team Rocket on Five Island and got the Sapphire item back, I went back to Six Island and visited the Green Path afterwards and I battled some Swimmers along the way there. I arrived at the small island eventually and I battled the trainers in the area. I visited the house with the lady who was looking for a Heracross and then I entered Pattern Bush. I spotted some wild Bug Pokemon like Ledyba and Heracross there and I captured those. I eventually made it out of there after battling all the trainers within the forest and I Surfed west to Outcast Island. There were even more trainers in the water around the island and I spent at least 20 minutes training there. I saved before going inside Altering Cave.

Last night, I battled a ton of trainers using Kangaskhan. I also used my Blastoise and Rhydon a little too, though they didn't get much experience. I took a small break during my training in order to buy some more healing items, since I had maxed out my money from fighting so many people. In the end, I got Kangaskhan to level 90 and really close to reaching 91. I wanted to continue training, but then my SP's battery needed recharging and I didn't feel like dragging out my DS. :P
    I will probably continue later.

I flew back to Six Island after exiting Altering Cave and I took the ferry to Seven Island since I hadn't explored it yet. I healed my team at the Pokemon Center there and then I shopped for items at the Poke Mart. I went north towards Trainer Tower and I battled some trainers before arriving there. Once I had reached Trainer Tower, I challenged it to see how fast I could reach the summit, but I gave up halfway through since the battles were getting hard. I returned to Seven Island and I headed south to Sevault Canyon. I battled more trainers there and then I walked around trying to train against the wild Pokemon. I solved a puzzle inside the Tanoby Key cave in the canyon and then I saved at a rest house.

A little while ago, I continued with my Kangaskhan's training. I was able to get it to level 100 pretty quickly and easily. So now, my Rhydon and Blastoise are the only Pokemon I need to finish getting to 100. Rhydon is the Pokemon I'm working on now, got it to level 84 today.

Also, I wasted some time in the Berry Forest on Three Island. I did some exploring and found several berries.

After fully exploring Sevault Canyon and Seven Island, I returned to Kanto. I wandered around Saffron City and I went back into Silph Co. to pick up some items that I hadn't picked up beforehand. I climbed through all the floors and then I left with several new items. I flew to Victory Road again afterwards and I searched around the cavern for a wild Onix that I wanted to evolve into a Steelix. I finally found one after searching around for five minutes, then I flew to Pewter City. I deposited Onix and then I went out again to find a wild Poliwhirl. I found a Poliwag and I evolved it into Poliwhirl. I then gave Onix a Metal Coat and the Poliwhirl a King's Rock and I traded them to another game and evolved them that way.

Hello,

Just started Leaf Green am going to pick a Balbasaur, and have caught a Mankey, i have high hopes for an easy beat on brock, but it may not be too easy. Balbasuar's level 13 and mankey is 14, going to get upto 16 and evolve my Bulbasaur and take on Brock.

Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

I restarted my LeafGreen last night. I started out as the male character and I awoke up in my room. I went downstairs and then I explored Pallet Town a bit. I was going to enter the tall grass on Route 1, but Professor Oak arrived. I headed to his lab and then I chose my Starter Pokemon; I chose Bulbasaur as my Starter Pokemon this time and then my rival chose Charmander. We had a short battle after we made our selections and I won with luck. My rival left Oak's lab afterwards and I headed north to Route 1 as well. I battled some wild Rattata and Pidgey as I headed north and then I arrived in Viridian City. I healed at the local Pokemon Center and I went to the Poke Mart and picked up Professor Oak's Parcel.

Finished some more training a few hours ago. I started by going to the Pokemon League, hoping to get a few levels on Rhydon. However, I was not able to level up Rhydon as much as I had hoped because it was just too slow to stand up against many of the Elite Four's Pokemon. So, I had to go back to the Sevii Islands to make some real progress. I was able to get Rhydon to reach level 100 much quicker training there.

Now, my Blastoise is the only remaining member of my team in need of more levelling. I did train it for a while today after finishing Rhydon, getting it level 87. I will try to finish training it tomorrow or maybe the day after.

I got Prof. Oak's Parcel from the Viridian City Poke Mart and I went back to Pallet Town. I arrived and I entered Professor Oak's Lab. Once I had given him the item, I was given some Poke Balls and a Pokedex and I headed back to Route 1. I captured a wild Pidgey in the tall grass and I trained my Charmander. I arrived in Viridian City again after that and I healed at the Pokemon Center. I talked to an old man who was blocking the road and he gave me the Teachy TV. I then entered Route 2. I captured a wild Rattata and then I reached the gate that led into the Viridian Forest. I entered the forest after passing the gatehouse and I wandered around. I battled a Bug Catcher and then I saved after battling wild Pokemon.

Today ended up being my final day of training my team. I rematched several trainers over and over until Blastoise grew to level 99. Then, I used the one Rare Candy I had saved in my bag to get it to 100. Now, my whole team is level 100! I celebrated by immediately going to the Celadon Game Corner and having a new picture of my team taken for my Trainer Card.

I'm very happy now that my LeafGreen team is complete. I have had several teams on that game over the years as I was never able to settle on a team that I liked. So, it's nice that I finally have a permanent, fully levelled team.

I caught a Caterpie as I wandered around the Viridian Forest, and then I battled some more Bug Catchers. I managed to level up my Pokemon thanks to those battles and then I encountered a wild Pikachu as I got closer to the exit. I captured it since Electric-type Pokemon would come in handy later o and then I left the Viridian Forest. I emerged at the northern portion of Route 2 and I headed north until I arrived in Pewter City. I walked to the Pokemon Centern and I healed my Pokemon there when I arrived. I left after that and I talked to some of the people around town. I visited the Poke Mart and I bought items. I entered the Pewter Museum of Science too and then I left once I had taken a look around.

Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast