Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Visitor Messages & You, A Guide To Use

I had a visitor message on here and it just...disappeared. I don't know what happened. I tried to read it and I had to sign off, because this site was acting a little wonky on my computer, and when I came back--poof! it was gone! It was from someone called "JXValentine"...I didn't get to see what it said. What happened to it?

~Nemmeh
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

It's still there so you should be able to see it. Can you post a screenshotof what you see on your profile?

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

my signateur is so messed i dont know what to do
    Smashing pumpkins rock!
    Only crazy people make history
    _-_-_-_-_-=0.0= -_-_-_-_-_
    banneh

This isn't the place. Also if you intended an image, it needs uploading to a site such as photobucket not yor hard drive as that's the most common occurence.
    Ruler of the Fics.

I'm pretty busy right now so if you need to get hold of me PLEASE PM. I'll get the email notification a lot faster.

Thank you for the guide Zephyr Flare. This came in handy for me
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Its fairly self explantry anyway.
    But a nice guide.
    ^First Time No Joke for personality test^ ^Credit goes to ioliolk for userbar^ ^Credit goes to PokemonRoss for the banner^

A reminder - you can delete any VMs on your profile page! Select the post via the box in the top right-hand corner and scroll down to see a drop-down list and select 'delete message/s' or whatever it says, it is simple enough to follow. By all means report if the person who posted the VM isn't banned and is trolling before deleting (note mods can see deleted VMs)- otherwis please delete the VM yourself - if it is banned we already dealt with its posts/threads or are about to, although VMs you can do yourself to save us a bit of time. =)
    Last edited by bobandbill; 7th April 2011 at 4:27 PM.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Pokemon Analysis: The Seel/Dewgong Line! Whatever animals are these based on...?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

I hate spambots. Could somebody please remove this clown? This is the announcement section, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
    I hate spambots. Could somebody please remove this clown? This is the announcement section, after all.
    Serebii stated himself many times he is trying hard to do so, but since he can not do what many other forum owners are doing due to the fact it would make disabled people unable to come on (Custom profile fields or registration questions) it is very hard to accomplish that. Just ignore them.

Just a question about VMs, but how do you set it so you can approve them only? I was thinking of doing that seeing how many I have...

Default Social groups question

Apologies if this is the wrong thread to ask this but when you make a private social group, is there any way to make sure the uninvited people don't find out about it? I know they can't post in it, but they can access it by going onto the profile of someone who is invited and seeing the groups they are in. So is there any way to prevent this?

Just for knowing:

I can delete the VMs in my page, right?

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    Just for knowing:

I can delete the VMs in my page, right?
    You can 'soft-delete' them; nobody can see the messages (except mods, I believe?) and it will say "message deleted by ______".

It's better than PMing, which doesn't show conversations.
    You can find me in these locations as well:

YouTube
    Knux's Super Mario Bros. X Forums
    SMBX Revived
    FutureNyanCat2002's SMBX Forums

Black 2 FC: 3053-9852-8499 (Bowser)
    3DS FC: 3136-7939-0916

I like this, but I always accidently end up posting in my own page instead of replying to the visitor who posted to me.
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Is there any way to permanently delete VMs, so nothing like that shows up? I have deleted some on my profile, not because it's spam but because some are clogging up my page. If a mod could go to my page and perm-delete the ones I have solf-deleted that would be great.
    Sorry, I was mistaken: nobody can see the messages you deleted (except possibly mods) and YOU will see the "message deleted by username" thing. So if I were to go to your profile right now, I wouldn't even notice any deleted VM's.

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    Sorry, I was mistaken: nobody can see the messages you deleted (except possibly mods) and YOU will see the "message deleted by username" thing. So if I were to go to your profile right now, I wouldn't even notice any deleted VM's.
    Oh, alright. That's fine, I don't mind the mods seeing. Thanks for responding.

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

I have a random question, when you go on one of you friends profile it doesn't say anything about was online yesterday at 10:20 or is currently viewing : Serebii forums, it's just blank.
    SS FC : 2279 8015 1013

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySeviper View Post
    I have a random question, when you go on one of you friends profile it doesn't say anything about was online yesterday at 10:20 or is currently viewing : Serebii forums, it's just blank.
    Theyre probably using Invisible Mode
    gone.

Oh lol :/ thanks for the help.
    SS FC : 2279 8015 1013

Hello, Im a Pokemon Fan who just recently registered here in the Forums. I found this site on Google once and thought it was great. You guys really have in-depth details and I love it! Ha! Ever since that first time I found this site I havent used any other. I used it many times before registering. So thank-you! This site is great. And uh, about the random question on the register ... I did look up who #251 is but I had a pretty strong faith that it was that cutie Celebi. The fact that it is ALWAYS all over the Homepage gives it away. =P Aaron, cya'll.

I am new and I don't know how to put my avatar can you tell me how. Also how do you put signitures up. I am nnot sure how to, sorry my asking.
    ~Victini

It's okay, I figured it out, thx!
    Last edited by bobandbill; 27th November 2011 at 4:02 AM.

well written! Thank you!
    4200+ Event Pokemon

When I delete a message on my wall, it says 'This message has been deleted by Keldeo 657'. Can regular members see that, too?

TBTF EGC ACbay deviantART RNtMA
    Friend Safari: Shellgon, Gabite, Druddigon

3DS FC: 2320 6135 5667
    NN ID: TheUglyBarnacle

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo 647 View Post
    When I delete a message on my wall, it says 'This message has been deleted by Keldeo 657'. Can regular members see that, too?
    I don't think so. I've had at least one VM of mine on someone else's wall deleted by them but didn't see that message.

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo 647 View Post
    No, you're the only who can see that message

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast