Okay this one should be good I'm sure of it

Ash is now back in Kanto with all his friends. But Misty the red headed hot tempered female seemed to be a bit different somehow. She was more quieter since they were traveling through Kanto, The Orange Islands, and Jhoto. But she seems to be avoiding Ash a lot lately. Ash is trying to find out why.

Soon Ash headed to Cerulean City to see if he could find Misty. "I want to know Misty where's the beautiful girl I've loved through and through* he thought. Then he headed for the Cerulean gym. "Hey Ash" said Daisy,Violet,and Lily the sensational sisters of Cerulean gym.

"No time to talk ladies where's Misty" Ash asks.

"She's in the battle arena but not having any battles she seems to be down in the dumps lately" Daisy said.

"Yeah we tried cheering her up but nothing's working" Violet said.

"She keeps muttering about someone her true love and how much she's missed him" Lily replied with a gloom expression. (the feeling gloom not the pokemon)

"Okay I'll see her" Ash said and went inside. He went the battle arena and saw Misty sitting on a bench. Ash then sat next to her.

"What do you want Ash" Misty asked.

"I want to know why you're not yourself Misty" Ash said comfortingly.

"I don't want to talk about it" Misty said.

"Please Misty I just want my Misty back" Ash said.

"Okay I'll tell you it's just that when you left for Hoenn I got a little lonely a lot lonely to be exact but I did see your Pomemon League battles and they were great" Misty said.

"But Misty aren't you happy that I'm back from the Battle Frontier" Ash asked.

"Yes but I'm not finished but when I saw you with the other girl I thought" Misty started.

"You mean May and thought what" Ash asked.

"I thought you found a girl that you like" Misty said.

"What are you talking about Misty" Ash asked. Then Misty started crying but Ash hugged her.

"It's just that I thought you didn't like me anymore" Misty said between sobs.

"Misty I never liked anyone more than you" Ash said running his hand through her orange hair.

"In fact I like you more than a friendly kind of like" Ash whispered into her ear.

"I love you Misty and I never want to lose you you're just so smart and beautiful and I don't want you to think any thoughts like that" Ash said. Misty stopped crying and Ash let go of her.

"I love you too Ash and I will always cheer for you even if you lose a battle" Misty said. They looked into each other's eyes. Then the two kissed. After a few minutes they broke apart and Ash carried Misty bridal style out of the gym and the water pokemon were all cheering for them.