Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

Default THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

Need help with PMD and/or its numerous sequels?
    Post here. :<
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

wheres the easiest dungeon to get blue gummis in darkness if you don't have marine resort yet? =O

Going after baby Manaphy's demands? It's no easy task getting these gummies anywhere, but the easiest place to go and find them I think is Craggy Coast. Or a different option is looking for Blue Gummies as a reward in missions, but you'd have better luck looking in dungeons.

i've been checking the missions for 10 days (game wise) and no luck but ill check the coast, thanks

I train alot at brine cave and I find alot of blue gummis there. Hope you find them. To find them the easy way, I can get you some missions with blue gummis if you like.

|My Eggs|
    Spriters Resource for sprites.

i got them, i'm finding drowzee now

I'm trying to recruit Groundon but I can't. I have a level 63 Typhlosion I use with a friend bow on and I haven't recruited in the 5 times I've tried. The same goes for Kyogre. And Moltres isn't at the Mt. Blaze Summit anymore. Where can I find it?

Diamond FC: 2578-8698-9036 Name: Gaige
    Platinum FC: 0302-7939-8092 Name: Gaige

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Striker G View Post
    I'm trying to recruit Groundon but I can't. I have a level 63 Typhlosion I use with a friend bow on and I haven't recruited in the 5 times I've tried. The same goes for Kyogre. And Moltres isn't at the Mt. Blaze Summit anymore. Where can I find it?
    you have to be diamond rank to recruit legendaries in red/blue and you have to have the last hit on them

1. It could be down to bad luck but I'd level up a little more to increase your chance and make sure you have the last move and it isn't a range move.
    2. Moltres will become available again and recruitable after you complete the main storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    wheres the easiest dungeon to get blue gummis in darkness if you don't have marine resort yet? =O
    i always just search the dungeon floors as i do missions, in fact i just found one in Drenched bluff yesterday

i suggest trying there or maybe waterfall cave and beach cave

1. I think Groudon is at lv 90 when you recruit it...>.<
    2. Hmm...I don't know about this one...you sure you're not on a rescue mission at that time?

Surfing through the waves, diving deep into the sea,
    playing along the beach, having fun all day long.

has anyone been on a rescue mission in time/darkness and they got a message saying "You have reached a destination floor! But the pokmeon isn't here..." I have had that a few times and its so annoying. And can anyone tell me the order of team ranks for time/darkness?

|My Eggs|

Quote Originally Posted by ChuklaeAquos View Post
    has anyone been on a rescue mission in time/darkness and they got a message saying "You have reached a destination floor! But the pokmeon isn't here..." I have had that a few times and its so annoying. And can anyone tell me the order of team ranks for time/darkness?
    normal 0
    bronze 100
    silver 500
    gold 1500
    platinum 3000
    diamond 7500
    lucario 15000

not sure if this is really it, i just used md1 ranks XD

normal 0
    bronze 100
    silver 500
    gold 1500
    platinum 3000
    diamond 7500
    lucario 15000

not sure if this is really it, i just used md1 ranks XD
    thanks but i was looking for MD2 ranks, sorry

|My Eggs|

Quote Originally Posted by ChuklaeAquos View Post
    1. Have you made sure your client isn't a Ghost type and is in the walls or that it's a water pokemon or fire pokemon and walking on water or lava respectivily.

2. Normal Rank
    Bronze Rank - 100
    Silver Rank - 400
    Gold Rank - 1,600
    Diamond Rank - 3,200
    Super Rank - 6,000
    Ultra Rank - 10,000
    Hyper Rank - 15,000
    Master Rank - 62,500

And to get the special rank you have to complete the Scisor rescue mission post storyline and beat Frosslass.

> And to get the special rank you have to complete the Scisor rescue mission post storyline and beat Frosslass.

What does that thing do, anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erienne View Post
    I don't think that Porygon 2 should be classified as NFE
    Quote Originally Posted by Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun View Post
    July 12-14 I will be GONE at COLLEGE being ORIENTED.
    NO DQS OR I'LL ****ING KILL YOU, YOU SLIMY **** MAGGOTS DAMN ***** **** LESBIANS LEMONS IN YOUR **** *** COCKY ****** UNCLE **** **** MERANG ****** SHINXING **** SUCKING SLAP *** **** ******.

How do you start a new game in MD2 someone please help

Claims: Seel/World of Warcraft/Voljin/Cote De Pablo/Hocus Pocus/Ghost Adventures
    NEVER FORGOTTEN (In Game)
    Gold: Crystal : Sapphire:
    Emerald: LeafGreen: Diamond:

HeartGold : Platinum:

Quote Originally Posted by iAmDewgong View Post
    > And to get the special rank you have to complete the Scisor rescue mission post storyline and beat Frosslass.

What does that thing do, anyway?
    On the start up bit where it shows you the little icons of how far you have gotten in the storyline it has a badge above it and a foot print. It adds a star next to the foot print.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie_James View Post
    I've never restarted but I think you have to delete your current game in your options or explorer log. You can't have two.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMew View Post
    1. Have you made sure your client isn't a Ghost type and is in the walls or that it's a water pokemon or fire pokemon and walking on water or lava respectivily.

2. Normal Rank
    Bronze Rank - 100
    Silver Rank - 400
    Gold Rank - 1,600
    Diamond Rank - 3,200
    Super Rank - 6,000
    Ultra Rank - 10,000
    Hyper Rank - 15,000
    Master Rank - 62,500

And to get the special rank you have to complete the Scisor rescue mission post storyline and beat Frosslass.
    thanks for the ranks and the pokemon i have tried to rescue sofar with that message are snorunt in beach cave and burmy in drenched bluff. might just be something random they added.

|My Eggs|

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie_James View Post
    Just go to "Adventure Log" and go to "Delete File" I think. Darn it, I should know. I've restarted 2 times XD.

Default PMD2: Suggestion for Zero Island South?

Who do you recommend as the best Pokémon for Zero Isle South? Sorry if there's something like this on these forums...but I just need a suggestion.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson...and Billy Mays.
    1958 – 2009
    (Credit to smashbros.com for the image)

Angry

anyone got a wondermail for a free rhyperior for darkness? the generator doesn't have one =o

Quote Originally Posted by Affirmative View Post
    Who do you recommend as the best Pokémon for Zero Isle South? Sorry if there's something like this on these forums...but I just need a suggestion.
    alakazam, dragonite, garchomp, legendaries, any other pokemon with good base stats, no pre evolutions

i got both dialga and palkia recruited, got all 11 pokemon faces in the menu and when i go to evolve my starter n partner it still tells me the f off message O_O why can't i evolve? D=
    Last edited by Warfare; 25th April 2009 at 1:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Affirmative View Post
    Who do you recommend as the best Pok&#233;mon for Zero Isle South? Sorry if there's something like this on these forums...but I just need a suggestion.
    While I didn't actually finish the place with it, Articuno seems like a good bet, as its starting stats are high enough that it can beat the Pokemon you encounter at the start of the dungeon, and its stat gains remain fairly high for quite some time. It also has access to a number of moves with high PP, namely Powder Snow for when groups of Pokemon show up.

The Pokemon will still quickly overtake it in strength if you don't stop to level every now and then, and instead progress as quickly as possible, though.

i got both dialga and palkia recruited, got all 11 pokemon faces in the menu and when i go to evolve my starter n partner it still tells me the f off message O_O why can't i evolve? D=
    You can't evolve until Manaphy comes back, which happens a number of days after Darkrai is dealt with.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 24th April 2009 at 5:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You can't evolve until Manaphy comes back, which happens a number of days after Darkrai is dealt with.
    already happened and the voice still tells me to gtfo

already happened and the voice still tells me to gtfo
    I doubt this is the answer, but have you unlocked zero isles? That might be it. Or i think it might be after you unlock a certain dungeo from the random wondermails on the board...

|My Eggs|

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast