Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Official Pokémon Colosseum & XD: Gale of Darkness Recent Happenings Thread V2

I traded some of my Battle Frontier Pokemon from Emerald to XD yesterday to use in the Orre Colosseum. I was on the Snattle round. On the first battle, I came close to losing because I had my Metagross use Explosion on the same turn my opponent used Protect. Fortunately, my Gengar's Petaya Berry activated and allowed me to KO the last Pokemon. Next two trainers weren't too bad, but the OHKO trainer's Dugtrio did get two Fissure hits in a row. Snattle was really easy, though. I lead with Gengar and a Protect-using Flygon, so his Pokemon's Explosions didn't do anything to me.

Colosseum:
    Started the game
    Got all shadow pokemon up to where I was at
    Worked so hard for months to get up to final bosses at Realgam Tower
    Got an amazing team that was epic (Umbreon, Espeon, Typhlosion, Quagsire with Damp, Noctowl, Ampharos)
    Then decided to take out the memory card one day and put it back in
    Then clicked format memory and accidentily yes . Then my file was gone
    <-- My 4th Generation Trade Shop

Just decided to restart my XD Games to get some good natures, and i got a shiny Eevee Starter. Now i have to finish the entire story game just to get it to Black and white >.>.

Pics - Pics - Pics

Yes, people, the Starter eevee can be Shiny!
    Last edited by Rayce; 22nd January 2012 at 8:23 PM. Reason: Wrong pics, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Just decided to restart my XD Games to get some good natures, and i got a shiny Eevee Starter. Now i have to finish the entire story game just to get it to Black and white >.>.
    I never get a Shiny anything in anywhere! Why?! How did you get that though? Through multiple resets or on the first go?

Restarted Pok&#233;mon Colosseum today. Watched how Wes blew up Team Snagem’s Hideout and saw the building on fire on the Outskirt’s Stand TV. Talked to all the people there and headed out, only to be challenged to battle by Willie. Of course, I defeated him and travelled to Phenac City.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Astra View Post
    I never get a Shiny anything in anywhere! Why?! How did you get that though? Through multiple resets or on the first go?
    Yup! I didnt reset for it, it was completely random! I put the correct pics up there this time, lol.

Yup! I didnt reset for it, it was completely random! I put the correct pics up there this time, lol.
    Lucky you! And now you're going to keep it as an Eevee to trade it to Black/White? It would be nice to see his shiny evolutions. Are you going to breed it?

My progress wasn't much. I just fought Folly at Phenac City’s entrance and freed Rui. Explored the city a bit, had another two Pok&#233;mon battles, visited the Pre Gym and decided to pay my homage to the Mayor. I met a creepy guy with white hair. After some prophetic words from his side, he left and we entered the house to see the Mayor. After that, I went to Phenac’s Stadium, but since there were no challenges, I left to be greeted by my ex-co-workers.

Pics - Pics - Pics

Yes, people, the Starter eevee can be Shiny!
    you lucky duck!!! i've only seen one shiny on that game, it was a cradily in one of the battle CDs...i have a few shiny eevees in 4th & 5th gen, but nothing in 3rd...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Won the battle against Team Snagem’s goons and left for the Outskirt Stand for some Pokй Balls. Returned to Phenac and visited the Mayor’s house once more, after hearing that Rui’s kidnappers returned with reinforces. Since the mayor wasn’t there, I battled Folly and Trudly after Miror B. left. Snagged Makuhita, entered the Pre Gym and now I’m a bit richer . Snagged Bayleef from Verde and off to Pyrite we were.
    Last edited by Blue Astra; 23rd January 2012 at 6:45 PM.

Just beat Evice. I'm trying to build a better team now. Resetting for natures will be rough but I already got lucky enough to nah a Makuhita with my desired nature.

I just got the master ball from Professor Krane and took the robo kyogre to the island.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

That awkward moment when you realize that resetting for natures in Colosseum doesn't actually work!

Good thing I got lucky with natures. I now just need to EV train my team in Ruby and raise them...

Jon, a name well known around the region of Orre. No one knows his true origins or why he joined Team Snagem. But one day, he lost it and blew up the Snagem Hideout, which was located in the Eclo Canyon. He took the Snag Machine and left with his Umbreon, leaving the furious muscular mustachioed man behind. Jon, now a wanted man, hopped into his motor vehicle, where Espeon was waiting, and headed south to the Outskirt Stand with and saw some goons exit. Apparently they just captured something and stopped here to eat. So they left and Jon had other important things on his mind. So he went into the Outskirt Stand. Right when he came in, there was a news report about an explosion - the same one Jon just caused. Apparently, Team Snagem left right away, knowing that the police would show up any minute. Jon saw the report and left, only to be stopped by Rider Willie. Willie wanted to battle Jon, so he accepted. Willie was no match for Jon, and he quickly lost. Willie recommended Jon visit Phenac City to improve his battling skills so Jon set that as his next destination. When Jon arrived at Phenac City, he saw those two goons from earlier handling that bodybag. Jon then heard a voice calling for help and it was in that bag. The two goons were begging the voice to shut up. The goons noticed Jon was watching the whole time, and one of them challenged him to a battle. Apparently the challenger's name was Folly. Jon quickly defeated the two Whismur with the help of Umbreon and Espeon.
    Shiny Pokemon: 1

Umbreon and Espeon are both at level 100!

Now to finish EV training the rest of my team so I can raise them too...

Started playing Colo after a long pause.

Stopped at the Construction Site and talked to some workers. Man am I gonna miss that place! It had a strange atmosphere around it. Proceeded to Pyrite Town. Watched Johnson having a discussion with Cail and after that I explored the town a bit.

Battled the trainers in Pyrite, snagged Misdreavus, Noctowl, Flaafy, Skiploom,Quagsire, and Slugma, healing at the Colosseum all the time (didn’t have enough money to waste for the hotel, so had to go to the other end of the town. Duh).

Spend some time rebattling the trainers to get some experience for Espeon and Umbreon and to purify to some point the Shadow Pokémon. I like purifying them at the start of the story a) for a good team, b) I will be too lazy to do it at the end.

I just snagged Evice's Tyranitar and now have snagged 46 of the 48 Shadow Pokémon in the game. Now to grab that pesky Absol...

Played Colosseum today. I decided to begin to work on purifying Tyranitar. First, I used a bunch of scents on it and got its first bar to go down a bit. Then, I went to the Deep Colosseum so that the door to its heart could go down from battling. My opponents were higher leveled than Tyranitar, but the other Pokemon on my team were in their 70s and could take out the foes easily. After beating Dakim at that colosseum, I went to the Realgam Tower. I battled all the trainers in the colosseum there and by the end, two of Tyranitar's bars were completely empty.

Oh, when I fought Evice in the Realgam Tower, he did a really stupid thing. At one point, he had his Slaking and Salamence out, both of which were burned. He started the turn by switching out Salamence for Aggron. Then immediately after the switch, Slaking uses Earthquake...and Aggron is OHKOed.
    That was an epic fail for the AI.

Spoke to an NPC at the Colosseum and went to meet Cail. Won the battle, snagged Furret. Watched Miror B’s discussion with Nascour. I returned to the Outskirt Stand for some Poke Balls and to rebattle Willie. I occupied myself with the task of retrieving the missing gear for the windmill. After that, I found the Jail Key, a TM46 (it’s nice releasing prisoners, good that Sherles was at the Windmill) and took part in the Colosseum.

Purified a few Pokémon including Metagross and Skarmory just now. That makes 35 of Pokémon purified and just Absol and Togetic left to snag.

Default Purifying Shadow Pokemon

I currently decided to purify all the shadow pokemon i managed to snag and prepare to fight Gorigan, right now i am currently working with Paras, Vulpix, Spheal, Ralts, Growlithe and Pidgeotto. I normally would battle Alot but it takes longer. with Vupix i am going to battle with it alot and use more Scents. Paras just got purified. so Yay! soon im planning on nicknaming my whole team and my pokemon.
    -----EDIT:-----
    It seems now i beat Gorigan. i am off to save the world!(and get the last shadow pokemon :3)
    Current Party:
    Magneton(not nicknamed yet)
    Hariyama(not nicknamed yet)
    Ana the Flareon(Lv. 58)
    Zelda The Delcatty(Lv. 51)
    Sunny Day the Vulpix(gonna train her soon)
    Mushroom the Paras(same with magneton and vulpix)
    ----END Of Edit-----
    Last edited by Paraslover789; 28th April 2012 at 6:15 PM. Reason: Gorigan was beaten. more stuff.

Did more work on purifying Tyranitar in Colosseum. First, I went to the Deep Colosseum and defeated all the trainers in Venus's round. After that, I battled the trainers in Duel Square in Pyrite Town. It took a really long time, but once I finished all those battles Tyranitar had one bar left to empty. I then went to Agate and bought a whole ton of scents, and kept using them until Tyranitar was ready to be purified. I then went to the relic and purified it. Now, I have purified a grand total of 11 Pokemon so far. :P

I'm leveling a team in XD to send to Black and White. I hope to restart Colosseum after that to do the same. I love these two games
    3DS FC: 0688 5752 6697 (Ghost Type Friend Safari)
    Pokemon Battle Revolution FC: 3008 6624 3891

I recently started a new game on Colosseum. I went through the dull stuff near the beginning and got around to snagging the Makuhita. Then I attempted to snag the Bayleef outside the mayors office but Makuhita knocked it out with a critical hit. I proceeded to Pyrite Town and captured my third team member (Espeon and Umbreon are the first two), a Slugma. I snagged the other Pokemon in the area, as well as the Furret near the entrance before finding the missing Gear and beating the a Colosseum challenge.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I started XD today. After spending over ten minutes trying to find Adon (please, do not judge), I headed to Dr. Kaminko's Lab, where I battled Chobin. Oh, Chobin. I found my sister, then headed back to the Lab, where I snagged Teddiursa. I went to Gateon Port, witnessed a battle between the ~Mystery Man~ and Zook. In Gateon, I snagged a Ledyba, but avoided Poochyena, in case I want to reset for it later on. I chose the Water Stone in the shop in Gateon, after much deliberation. I haven't evolved Eevee yet, though I will soon. I saved after bringing the Machine Part back to the Lab and arriving in Agate Village.

Current Team:
    Lv. 11
    Lv. 11

I got around to working on purifying more Pokemon on Colosseum today. The first Pokemon I worked on was Miltank. I fought with it in several colosseums and Mt. Battle. It did not go into Hyper Mode very often, so the purification process was very slooooow. I ended up spamming scents on it to empty all the bars. Once it was ready to be fully purified, I took it to the relic and opened its heart. It then gained 5 levels and I nicknamed it.

After that, I started to work on purifying Delibird. I got the door to its heart over halfway open, which didn't take that long. I will finish purifying it next time.

While waiting for my Pokémon Black 2 to arrive, I decided to pick up Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness as a way to blow off some of the Pokémon hype I've been giving myself lately. I haven't played it in years.

Since I have already beat the game, I have decided to get the last remaining Shadow Pokémon and try to snag them from Mirror B. whenever he appears. I've missed about 10-15, so I should keep myself occupied for a while.

I'm also trying to beat all the Battle CD's. Really fun - brilliant concept, by the way - but also quite challenging. Had to look for help with a Battle CD that involved two Vigoroths, both with Taunt, Encore and Facade against a trolling Clefable, a Baton Passing Ninjask and an Ursaring with Earthquake. That was a tough one - I even remember getting stuck with it when I played it years ago!

So far I'm enjoying myself once again. I wish I hadn't sold my Pokémon Colosseum though. Wes was the most badass-looking protagonist ever.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast