Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Pokémon Colosseum & XD: Gale of Darkness Recent Happenings Thread V2

Default Official Pokémon Colosseum & XD: Gale of Darkness Recent Happenings Thread V2

Like I did with the R/S/E and FR/LG, this will be the new thread for Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness' recent happenings. Likewise, you are all expected to post fuller and elaborate on your posts than just a "got a shiny ___!" or "caught shadow ___!". Also, keep this to RECENT HAPPENINGS in COLOSSEUM/XD: GALE OF DARKNESS! No other discussions allowed, kthx. Unless you want to receive an infraction for spamming.

Also, keep your posts to at least two sentences or something. Read Latios' announcement about how shallow posts = spam, because that applies here too, as hard as it may seem to some of you.

Now, carry on.
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/1629qpx.jpg[/IMG]

Colosseum: Training my team to be able to sweep Ein's first four pokemon so I can see Raikou/check if it's shiny, so I don't have to struggle to beat him. Current team:

Umbreon lv. 49
    Flygon lv. 48
    Espeon lv. 44
    Suicune lv. 46
    Entei lv. 42
    Feraligatr lv. 37...(not using him against Ein obvioulsy.)

Then I can finally start SRing for shiny Raikou.

XD: Just beat the game/got all 6 of Greevil's pokemon in the first try thanks to Marriland's guide. Now I'm just catching all the shadow pokemon I never got.
    [~Please click the eggs so the dragons will hatch ^^~]

Pokemon ships I support-
    Advanceshipping, Rocketshipping, Orangeshipping, HopeShipping (Clair/Morty)
    Shigure Sohma is my Bishie!

XD. After obtaining some good natured Pokémon (Larvitar, Medidite, Nosepass, Tangela, Baltoy, Duskull, Pinsir and a Calm Lugia, which gives me an excuse to use Featherdance), I plan to go for good natured Birds next. Not looking forward to it, but I want a Zapdos with Extrasensory.

Any good natured pokemon from XD I'll trade over to one of my game cartridges at the end of the game and start over. I just purified zangoose and I was not planning on using it, but turns out it is adament natured, so its a strong member for my team.

My current team is:
    Espeon-Modest natured ^-^
    Vulpix-already used arcanine and houndoom before
    Mightyena-because I've never used it
    Zangoose-because its adament natured
    Weepinbell-because I have no way to deal with water types and I don't like any of the electric types that are currently
    avaliable
    Pidgeot-because I'm tired of getting killed by earthquake from Cipher

I'm going to level up my team at Mt. Battle then head over to start snagging shadows from Citadark Isle.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Well today i picked up totodile from XD, and now all i've got to do is get cyndaquil, and trade all the pokemon over to my emerald, and then i can restart.

My team is now:

Espeon lv. 48
    Suicune lv. 51
    Umbreon lv. 51
    Flygon lv. 50
    Entei lv. 43
    Granbull lv. 43

Finally leveled up my team. My SR update for shiny Raikou is 17.
    [~Please click the eggs so the dragons will hatch ^^~]

Pokemon ships I support-
    Advanceshipping, Rocketshipping, Orangeshipping, HopeShipping (Clair/Morty)
    Shigure Sohma is my Bishie!

after completing XD and Colusseum and trading everything over,getting everything they have to offer,etc.,i'll restart and SR for certain shinies.I just love playing these games. <3
    <--Charphlosikenape *Credit to .:Faithless:.*

Join Konoha Revolution! <--Naruto RP and forum.

trying to get all eevee forms in my pearl so i restarted XD and chose vaporeon this time. just beat the hexagon bro's and caught thier pokemon. caught all shadows in the lab. purified my whole team. replaced spinarak with delcatty and im now saved at the cave poke spot.

thinking of SR'ing for shiny voltorb

team
    vaporeon lvl 20
    baltoy lvl 20
    nuzleaf lvl 20
    flaffy lvl 20
    houndour lvl 20
    Delcatty lvl 20
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 24th June 2008 at 10:44 PM.

I purified all of the shadow pokemon on Colosseum, and I'm currently doing mountain battle in colosseum mode, I WANT Ho-oh. I even found a way to get more than one, and I'll trade it/them to Emerald and Leaf green when I finally finish.

My team
    Espeon lvl.57
    Umbreon lvl.56
    Suicune lvl.57
    Raikou lvl.55
    Entei lvl.53
    Tyranitar lvl.63

I know it's unbalanced, and I should've trained more, but I'm already past the twentieth trainer, and I've got twenty-five continues.

Alot has recently happened on my XD.

I just finished the Orre Colosseum not too long ago with my team from the begining.

Jolteon - Focus Band
    Thunder Bolt
    Substitute
    Protect
    Bite

Claydol - Quick Claw
    Explosion
    Psychic
    Ice Beam
    Cosmic Power

Walrein - Leftovers
    Ice Beam
    Water Pulse
    Protect
    Icy Wind

Snorlax - Kings Rock
    Sellfdestruct
    Shadow Ball
    Body Slam
    Protect

Tauros - Shell Bell
    Return
    Iron Tail
    Earthquake
    Protect

Salamence - Dragon Fang
    Dragon Claw
    Crunch
    Flame Thrower
    Aerial Ace

It was relatively easy with it not including the evil Round seven battle three demon Dodrio.

I also the other finished purifying all of the shadow pokemon.

saved before entering Onbs building to give data rom to that guy
    current team:
    lv22 Houndour modest (yay!)
    lv24 Vaporeon timid
    lv23 Flaffy modest (yay again!)
    lv14 Shroomish ???

^
    Clickey if your cool

Click here to feed me a fruit!
    You know you wanna give pablo a fruit

Colosseum: I just used my 3 time flutes to purify my last 3 shadows, and I'm now about to do the Ho-oh Mt.Battle thing. Once I done with that, I gonna transfer my main colosseum pokemon to XD.

XD: once my colosseum pokes are there, I'm taking down Orre colosseum! Then I'm gonna do the lucky egg quest to get that thing, and transfer it to my Pearl. I'd rather do that instead of trying to thief one from a wild Chansey >.<

Team:
    Espeon lvl 66
    Umbreon lvl 64
    Meganium lvl 64
    Entei lvl 64
    Suicune lvl 61
    Raikou lvl 62
    3DS Friend Code:2793-1721-8850
    IGN:Kashley
    I have every non-event legendary available, PM me for trade talks.

My Inbox is pretty full, so VM as well if your message can't get through.

In XD my team is wicked strong since I cleared Mt. Battle

Articuno lv76
    Zapdos lv75
    Moltres lv74
    Lugia lv75
    Dragonite lv66

I beat Mt. Battle (Battle Mode) in Colosseum with my Ruby team for the 6th time today, with 97 continues remaining. I got a total of 10799 coupons. In story mode (my 3rd file), I purified Absol and Metagross. (24/48 purified) I'm on my way to a third Ho-Oh: the previous two were Docile and Lax.

XD:

Finally managed to purify all the Pokemon in XD. Zapdos was the final shadow I needed to Purify. I'm levelling up my Jolteon and Houndoom to Lvl 100, then trading them to Emerald so I can start over.

Colosseum:

Starting a new file on my second memory card. Going to get up to Entei so I can SR for a shiny one. I did do a few in another file, but I'm currently SRing for shiny Suicune there.
    Formerly Storm_Dragoon

Latest Shinies - Omega Ruby:

2380 SRs/RAs

I have one more Pokemon to purify in XD: Dragonite. so my final team will be Dragonite, Lugia, the three legendary birds, and Snorlax

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-1021-9503
    XD Team: Dragonite, Lugia, Snorlax, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres

Just snag all 48 shadow pokemon in colosseum. Trying to purify all 45 shadow pokemon starting from togetic and then trade them to my emerald to my diamond.

Friend Code: 4639 8748 1567 Name TY

I purified Metagross, Sneasel, Heracross, and Hitmontop in Colosseum today. That gives me 32/48 purified (I'm finally at the 2/3 mark). I'm thinking of doing a speed run up Mt. Battle to get Ho-Oh after purifying the other Pokemon.

Timid Ho-Oh, 29/29/22/20/27/27 after 2h 26m.
    Last edited by swampert55; 26th July 2008 at 10:24 PM.

Yesterday, I finished purifying my last 11 shadow Pokemon. (Miltank, Aipom, Absol, Skarmory, Shuckle, Metagross, Smeargle, Ursaring, Pilowswine, Stantler, and Sunflora) I'm currently challenging the 100 trainers. I'm on number 66 at the moment. I'm trying to finish it tonight. I've only had one battle (65) where I didn't earn a continue. I lost my Umbreon to a high powered Magnitude.
    Sapphire Scramble Challenge completed.
    Now taking Pearl Challenge Final Team:
    Luminion Torterra Bastiodon Rapidash Carnivine Luxray

Pwned Eagun, purified Shadow Swellow and Shadow Snorlax. Jeez, I'm running out of money from all the Vivid Scents I've been buying xD

Just yesterday I restarted XD after 2-3 years of owning the game and having played through just one file. I am currently located in Agate Village.

Firstly, I mulled over whether to SR for a Shiny Eevee, but decided against it when realising that a) watching through the intro sequence/battle SIM to find out about it would be too time consuming, and b) the odds of finding a shiny on these games must be pretty high (unsure whether they're higher than on the handheld games). But anyways, I sufficed with a regular Male, Hardy Eevee and played through to where I am now.

I have acquired Shadow Teddiursa, Ledyba and Poochyena along the way (the Teddiursa of which I also considered SRing for, but decided against lol). Teddiursa has been purified in Agate, but I have yet to purify the latter two as I saved and switched off for today after Eagun congratulated me for Purifying Teddiursa and taking me back to his. And just as a note, I decided to evolve my Eevee to Espeon, and it did so after one level of holding the Sun Shard.

Current Team:
    Espeon - Lv13
    Teddiursa - Lv11 (PURIFIED)
    Ledyba - Lv10
    Poochyena - Lv10

I've been playing XD for a few weeks now, after finding a memory card to play a new file on. (If I can find a cheap memory card, I'll restart Collo too)

I'm not playing for speed or anything, I've just arrived at the Outskirt Stand.

Current Team:
    Ursaring Lv.31
    Vaporeon Lv.31
    Nuzleaf Lv.30
    Ledian Lv.29

When I capture Growlithe, I'll be adding it to my roster. I'm seriously considering dropping Ledian, though. She hasn't been pulling her weight anymore.

A small update from yesterday. I've purified Ledyba and Poochyena and have decided to nickname all of my party Pokemon. Once I nicknamed them all, I departed from Agate in hope of getting information about the Cipher Pkmn Lab from Vander at Mt. Battle. I did so, and proceeded towards the Lab. The Cipher Sextuplets have been conquered by me, and I've managed to snag all of their Shadow Pokemon. Currently, I am saved just inside the Lab after battling just a couple of the Peons inside.

Current Team:
    Espeon (Apollo) - Lv16
    Teddiursa (Honey) - Lv14
    Ledyba (Comet) - Lv14
    Poochyena (Shadow) - Lv13
    Mareep - Lv17+
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Large UPDATE (15/09/08):

So since I last posted, I have gotten quite far in my file. I'm currently in a position where i've just kicked Cipher out of Phenac and freed the citizens from Justy's basement. My team has also had a fair few changes since last time, but I wouldn't say that it's my final team yet.

I now hope to get the upgrade for my scooter so I can get to the SS Libra in the desert and kick on from there.

Current Team:
    Espeon (Apollo) - Lv27
    Flaaffy (Cotton - changing nickname to 'Candy' soon lol) - Lv26
    Mightyena (Lunar) - Lv25/26
    Vulpix (Firefox) - Lv25
    Seel - Lv23
    Ariados (Silk) - Lv25
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 16th September 2008 at 4:59 PM.

In my colosseum I got so close to getting up to Nascour in realgam tower! In my Pokemon XD i am up to Citadark Isle but never started it.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Both of my Espeon and Umbreon in Colosseum turned level 100 today! In the same battle! XD

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast