Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Pokémon Colosseum & XD: Gale of Darkness Recent Happenings Thread V2

I've finally managed to play through XD some more in the past few days, and although I haven't progressed much in the story, i've given my team some quality training. This includes purifying my Tangela to use on my team (Sunnybeam + Morning Sun ftw!) and switching Mightyena for a newly caught Phanpy.

Phanpy's currently at Lv13, but i'm hoping to evolve it and get it on par with the Levels of the rest of my team at Mt. Battle before going to Citadark Isle.

Current Team:
    Apollo the Espeon - Lv37
    Candy the Ampharos - Lv37
    Firefox the Vulpix - Lv35/36 (might evolve it soon)
    Flipper the Dewgong - Lv36
    Spaghetti the Tangela - Lv32/33
    Phunt the Phanpy - Lv13 (in-training)

I've borrowed my girlfriend's pokemon XD game, few days ago. I made it all the way to Citadark Isle. I've accidently KO some shadow pokemons, but I can get them back. I managed to captured shadow Lugia with a Timer Ball, took me almost half an hour.

Here's my current team
    Espeon lv. 54
    Sealeo lv. 43
    Houndoom lv. 39
    Ampharos lv. 39
    Ursaring lv. 40
    Salamance(shadow) lv. 50
    New shiny: Squirtle (LG, SRing)
    Shiny count:94
    Random encounters: 12
    SR: 30
    Hatched: 6
    Pokeradar: 46

My shinies...
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ndID=216041921
    Youtube account.. http://www.youtube.com/KaosDarkrai

Yay just beat mout battle and made my ultimate team lv 100.
    Suicune
    Megainum
    Flygon
    Ampharos
    Espeon
    Umbreon
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

In the last two days I have:

Beaten Evice
    Captured all the Shadow Pokemon
    Purified half of the 48.

I'm gonna try to beat Mt. Battle after I purify the other 24.

Trainer Level 4
    Wins:18 Losses:14 Draws:4
    TP: 180.5 SP:1 KOs: 60
    B- Ref Grade

So... Like.
    I purified all the pokemon in Colosseum.
    And then did the 100-trainer Mount Battle thing for Ho-oh.
    So
    I finish the 100th battle, swept him.
    And then I stare blankly at the TV.
    I load the story mode.
    Shadow Pokemon: 48
    Purified Pokemon: 47

So. I was like, oh, alright. One pokemon. Not bad.
    I load it up, see that it was furret. I forgot about him.
    I accidentally battled him [the trainer] again to snag him, but remembered he must have been in the daycare. So I head over there and take him out. Of course, he was the first pokemon to try and purify, so he was in there long enough. I take him out and purify him, then check my Colosseum handbook.

You gotta purify first, then do the 100-trainer mount battle.
    I hated that.
    Wanted to gouge my brains out with a plastic spork.

I did the first 50 trainers in one night, then the next 50 in the next morning.

There's my Ho-oh.
    It has a Careful nature.
    I'm satisfied with that. Haven't checked the IVs or anything, but it's alright.
    I'm still pretty satisfied.

Annoyed... but satisfied.

AND NOWWWWW
    I started finishing my XD game.
    I'm like, 45/81 of the pokemon purified.
    Not bad.
    I like how I can do 15 pokemon at once. Love that purifying machine.

I recently beat Colo, and just bought XD last week. I finally got around to starting it. I just evolved my Eevee to Flareon, after a few battles made my way to Eagun, purified my Teddiursa. I'm hoping to get a real team this time. In Colo I all I did was use Umbreon and Espeon. So, back to it.

I am currently at the battle with Lovrina at Citadark Island. Though I am halting this for the moment now that I have remembered about Ho-Oh in Colosseum. Though I might complete to Lugia first.

My team if composed of, but not limited to: Espeon, Houndoom, Ninetales, Walrein, Lunatone, and Ampharos.
    -Sob- My Diamond is dead. R.I.P. my sweet game since I have no idea where you are.

Currently: Waiting for Heart Gold and Soul Silver to make their way to the U.S.
    Playing Platinum in between doing homework.

Decided to turn my rusty XD file on (which was completed ages ago). Beat up Ardos and Eldes in the Orre Colosseum using Shiny Timid Latias and other things. Tomorrow, my newly EV trained HP Ice 70 Timid Jolteon and Shiny Timid Latios (same IVs as Latias) will be transferred over for some stylish action in there
    aka Jibaku on Smogon

I´m playing Colo again. Just managed to snag Suicune and I´m now leveling my team a bit more on MT. Battle before going on with the story. Once I´m done with the story and Ho-oh I´ll start XD again.

I decided to make Espeon, Ampharos, Typhlosion and Noctowl my core team. Seems to work nicely with some speed EV training.

I'm playing Colosseum exclusively to get a decent Naive Entei. I've done at least 50 resets so far, but I've only got eight Entei that were worth keeping, and none have been Naive or Hasty. But then again, a lot of them tend to kill themselves with Shadow Rush, so I dunno.
    Originally Posted by Ledian_X
    And now you have God prancing around your ranch. How DO you sleep at night?

What to say, what to say, what to say...um, hi!

Diamond FC:3051 4644 2102

Just completed my collection with shadow togetic. Time to do some serious purification now. Suppose I´ll also have to decide my future team now...

EDIT: I have purified 30 pokemons now. Ones that I´ve battled with until now, ones that are easy to purify by walking with them and few purified with colognes. I think I´ll leave the rest for tomorrow since I got my platinum today. I´ve decided that heracross will be on my ho-oh team and I´ve thinking about adding metagross too.
    Last edited by Dark Exile; 24th March 2009 at 9:15 PM.

I can't believe how long i've dragged out my XD file (from September 08 til now), and I still need to complete Citadark Isle.

Either way, i've been making good progress in the past couple of weeks, and i've just beaten the two buff Cipher Peons who own Shadow Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan respectively. Playing through this final phase of the game has reminded me just how difficult it is too. On dozens of occasions i've had to return to the healing station, and have even whited out on one occasion.

Since my last post though, my Phanpy's training has come along really well. At that time, I was struggling to train it on Mt. Battle with its limited movepool, but now it's a Lv30 Donphan and packing a real punch with its Take Down attack. Can't wait til it learns Earthquake.

Current Team:
    Apollo the Espeon - Lv41
    Candy the Ampharos - Lv41
    Firefox the Vulpix - Lv39
    Flipper the Dewgong - Lv39/40
    Spaghetti the Tangela - Lv38
    Phunt the Donphan - Lv30

Red face Recent happenings

Decided to go through Colo. and XD again along w/ emerald to get some more legends.

Started new files, on Colo. I got to Phenic only
    On XD I got through the test battle, i am going to play through XD after Colo.
    oopsie

Broke my Colosseum.

However I found a sealed copy on Ebay and bought it. Started it today, I have around 17 Shadow Pokemon.

Finally completed my XD file that i've been playing since September. It took a lot of grit and determination to defeat Greevil, but I prevailed in the end.

Before Greevil, I had to defeat the Cipher admins that stood in my way. It was tedious due to the number of Shadow Pokemon on their teams, but everything worked out in the end. As for Greevil, I had great difficulty beating him due to the strength of his Shadow Pokemon. Initially, I dropped Vulpix from my team in exchange for XD001 Lugia. However, the battle eventually came down to just Lugia standing against four of his Pokemon. As a result, I reset the game and made the tough decision of evolving my Vulpix into Ninetales. Ironically though, she became the main contributor to Greevil's defeat despite me previously ommiting her from my team in favour of Lugia. Swings and roundabouts, eh?

I decided to take down his Zapdos as my team was at its bare bones by that time, so i'll backtrrack to snag it at some point. Then I can go on to track Miror B who possesses Dragonite.

Team (can't remember levels):
    Apollo the Espeon
    Candy the Ampharos
    Firefox the Ninetales
    Flipper the Dewgong
    Spaghetti the Tangela
    Phunt the Donphan
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 16th April 2009 at 8:33 PM.

I just recognized that the legendary trio from Gold/Silver is more requested by Japanese trainers..So I restart my Colo.-Save^^
    There'll be total devastation,
    Pure annihilation
    Or absolute surrender.
    I'll have limitless power,
    This is our finest hour
    Now go,go,go,go!
    "and those silly comments like mews under the truck."
    PKMN Diamant FC : 3266 1329 4105

PKMN Platin FC : 1634 2465 5625

PKMN Heartgold FC : 4512 3200 9906

Smile Colosseum

In 3 hours i caught 18 shadow pokemon, and i'm about to reset for a good natured Entei. need one bad for platinum.
    oopsie

i had trouble with adamant entei took FOREVER
    going through colloseum again and trying to get female 2nd gen pokemon and pokemon not appearing in ruby/sapphire
    so i can breed them =D
    trading level 100s for shiny pokemon, pm me

credit to o tamago for my card =)
    I have the following level 100s to trade :dustox absol, beautifly, scizor, hitmontop, staraptor, delcatty, swampert, meganium, porygon-z, salamance, linoone, xatu, lanturn, skarmory, dragonite

Tried out my FireRed team in glorious 3D on VS Mode (Ivysaur, Beedrill, Pikachu, Dugtrio, Eevee and Dewgong) and also took time to admire my shiny Growlithe caught in FireRed.

At a loss what to do in Story Mode after clearing the game, I decided to train my Ledyba and Teddiursa, which I had dropped from my team early on in the game. Ledyba was at Lv15 and Teddiursa was at Lv18. With what started as a normal training session on Mt. battle, I decided to make a challenge for myself and see just how far I could get with just these two without being defeated. So far I have beaten the first two areas, with Ledyba evolving at some point in Area 2.

Current challenge progress:
    Comet the Ledian - Lv19
    Honey the Teddiursa - Lv21
    Areas cleared: 2

EDIT: Well that didn't last long. Just one battle after posting this, I lost. It was the first battle in Area 3 against a Raichu, which used Thunderbolt to take down Ledian and Teddiursa.
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 22nd April 2009 at 10:54 AM.

I've finally finished purifying all of the shadow's and now i have to do mt battle.
    I didn't realize that it might be a good idea to train my pokemons prior to entering till I got to trainer 20 and I'd rather not start over.
    Now I have to decide if I should keep going or quit so that I can train my pokemons.
    They're ll lvl81 because of my rayquaza and my next strongest is 64...
    right now i seriously hate whoever it was that thought it would be a good idea to make ho-oh so freaking hard to get.

in The Under. geting suicune (good nature)
    oopsie

Beat colosseum and trying to purify all my shadow pokemon I have left.

Friend Code: 4639 8748 1567 Name TY

recently i managed to beat MT battle with one team consisting of: umbreon, houndoom, swampert & swellow (all lv100) for the 3th time which gave me the option to get the 3th johtostarter, i only needed totodile so i chose that one so after that i traded it over to my emerald version using the link cable as dex data.

when i was finished with that i decided to trade over some other things as well since i was busy anyway so i traded over a dragonite, a aggron and a raichu as an add-on on my team, it works nice sofar.

I've finished off most everything in this game, working on beating Deep King Agnol now.

It really pisses me off that I can't get Ageto Celebi, WSHMAKER Jirachi, and the other things that come with the Japanese two disc Colloseum. Japanese trainers have it so much easier.

I have every shadow pokemon besides Shuckle and Togetic, I'll get those then do the Mt. Battle Challange for Ho-oh.
    Complete Nuzlocke All-star Team

Well just training up my pokemon in Colosseum My team consists of Espeon,Typhlosion,Quagsire,Jumpluff,Ampharos,Umbre on. Thinking about changing Umbreon for my Hariyama or Noctowl so I can have a good variety going. currently trying to EV train my pokemon at MT. Battle which surprisingly seems to be working but not as good as some other peoples who gets more than 20 in stat increase.

Pokemon Y FC: 5172-1042-5054 IGN Danny
    Shinies:
    Steelix
    Nosepass

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast