Thread: Crash Bandicoot!

Default Crash Bandicoot!

This was a favorite series of mine on the PlayStation. Anyone else have fond memories of these games?
    † I am a Christian and not ashamed of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

https://websitering.neocities.org/

I raged quit in the very first game. Got too hard for me after the first boss. The upcoming PS4 Remake looks great though.

I only liked the ps1 versions. O did play a couple for gba though. My favorite is 2 bur 3 is also really fun =)

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    I raged quit in the very first game. Got too hard for me after the first boss. The upcoming PS4 Remake looks great though.
    Got stuck on the 2nd Boss. Never made it all the way through, but I found a cheat code which would let me play all the levels.
    † I am a Christian and not ashamed of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

https://websitering.neocities.org/

I never finished Crash 1 either. I always got stuck on Slippery Climb. I have played all the levels thanks to the 100% password but still find that level impossible. Probably a good thing Stormy Ascent was cut from the final game seeing as that was supposed to be even harder than Slippery Climb. Maybe I can finish it now, been years since I last played Crash 1. Crash 2 is the only one of the original trilogy I got 100% on which took ages because of how confusing Cold Hard Crash is. Finished it though (thanks to YT videos). Crash 3 I had 94% in I believe and I was only missing Relics IIRC (been years since I last played it). Hated Mad Bombers. Couldn't even get a Sapphire Relic in that one. Should really dig out my old PS2 and play them again. Get myself even more hyped for the remasters.

Can't wait for the N-Sane Trilogy. I bought my PS4 shortly after it was announced. Luckily there were other games I wanted for it so I wasn't wasting money buying a console for one game. I'll finally complete Slippery Climb now. Wonder if they'll put Stormy Ascent in the game too.

The original trilogy and the 2 multiplayer games on the PS1 are good, Wrath of Cortex is almost good and Twinsanity could have been excellent, but ultimately plays like an incomplete game. I'm not excited for the remasters

This series was my childhood, and it remains my second favourite video game series to this day.

Crash Bandicoot 2 was one of the first games I ever played, and it's still one of my all time favourites, though it does have its frustrating moments (Cold Hard Crash and Piston it Away Death Routes come to mind). When I play the first game, I just go all the way without going for the gems as it's way too frustrating, especially in some levels (Looking at you Sunset Vista and Slippery Climb). While I love Crash 3, I wasn't fond of the vehicle levels at all (especially the bike), which is why I can't like it over Crash 2.

I'm one of the few people who got some enjoyment over post Naughty Dog (Except Boom Bang, that game was awful). I regularly play Twinsanity, Wrath of Cortex was cool but it can't beat Crash 2 & 3, Nitro Kart was decent, Bash is good with friends, but if you're planning to do Adventure Mode, be prepared to hear "You fail!" over and over; it's one of the hardest Crash games to date in my opinion. Tag Team racing is good for mindless fun. I'm one of the few people who doesn't hate Titans or Mind Over Mutant, but I can agree they're not as good as the games before it.

I am very excited to see my childhood hero return after so long, and I really hope the remasters get good sales. I really want to get this, but I don't have a PS4. Maybe time to get one....