Thread: Touhou Discussion

Default Touhou Discussion

this had to be made

This is where you discuss about Touhou stuff. Some questions:

Who's your favorite character?
    Mine is Komachi as you can see in my sig because I really like her design. Other characters I like are Nue, Nitori, Koishi, Utsuho, Suika and Clownpiece.

Which game is your favorite?
    I must day I really enjoyed Double Dealing Character because I could actually beat it and I like that there's a Spell Practice but I also like Ten Desires and Imperishable Night. As for the fighting games, it's a tie between Scarlet Weather Rhapsody and Hisoutensoku. Scarlet Weather Rhapsody because I like the Story modes and Hisoutensoku because of the character roster when combined with Scarlet Weather Rhapsody.

What's your favorite music?
    I love the music and I have a lot of favorites. My top favorites are probably Heian Alien and Necrofantasia, some others I like are Strawberry Crisis, Legendary Illusion ~ Infinite Being, Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess, Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World and Septette for the Dead Princess. I didn't list everything because that would make the list too long.

Reimu or Marisa? Or Sanae maybe?
    Most of the time I pick Marisa in the games because of the higher firepower. I actually like Reimu's design more though. I also pick Sanae often if she's a playable character in a game.

Do you think the games are too hard?
    I'm a bit of a beginner so I struggle at Normal. I always settle for Easy for every game except for Embodiment of Scarlet Devil but I still have trouble sometimes.

Which games did you beat or 1cc on which difficulty?
    I haven't beaten any game on Normal or higher yet. I beat every game (with continues) on Easy except for SA and UFO and I 1cc'd EoSD, IN, PoFV, MoF, TD and DDC on Easy.

What are your thoughts about the upcoming game? (Antinomy of Common Flowers)
    I feel like there are too many spin-offs and too little actual danmaku games letely but a new game is always welcome. However, it's been more than 3 months since it was announced and there's no news about it so I'm not sure if it's still being worked on.

Fire away

Please do not refer to me as vanillite1 anymore. I'm now known as Superteletubbies64
    I've claimed Komachi Onozuka, Celesteela, SSBWU and stuff (still waiting approval)

I'm not a massive Touhou fan, but I do respect the game as it has great music and interesting character designs. Also Bad Apple is awesome.
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery