Thread: Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic

Threaded View

I've never played any games in the Resident Evil or Silent Hill series, although I'm thinking about trying them out. I've got a 360- which games of those series would be a good starting point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome Jack View Post
    However, both games are notorious for being brutal and unforgiving, but at the same time, that difficulty presents a legitimate challenge, testing players' limits in both PvP and PvE, and requiring a lot of careful planning and memorization. It isn't for everyone, but you did say RPGs, so it's up to you.
    Ha, I actually came in here to ask about this (in part). I'm wondering if it's really that bad- it sounds like your opinion is yes.

I've seen some videos of gameplay- the combat style reminds me of God of War. I've been able to beat God of War 1 & 2 on the hardest difficulty- given that, do you think I'd still find Dark Souls horrendouesly difficult?

Also, is there more then 1 difficulty option?

Edit: Oops, I forgot to ask what PvP and PvE mean. It looks like they're Player vs. Player and Player vs. Enemy- is this right?
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 26th November 2012 at 10:09 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)