Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950
Results 1,226 to 1,236 of 1236

Thread: Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic

5 hours isn't much time for Monster Hunter, and probably not enough time for most people to get very good at it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Do you have a reason why you even bought MH in the first place?
    Because I liked the demo and it got good reviews and I thought the gameplay looked interesting later on and I wanted something else to play on my 3DS?

COD ghosts digital is 30 dollars off on Xbox 360. I'm thinking should i get it for 360 or is it better on ONE which is still 60 bucks?

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

Quote Originally Posted by Abstinence Pistols View Post
    Because I liked the demo and it got good reviews and I thought the gameplay looked interesting later on and I wanted something else to play on my 3DS?
    Should have checked a few Youtube videos of it then beforehand. But then again, all the cool stuff probably doesn't happen until like hours and hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by G4Pokefan View Post
    COD ghosts digital is 30 dollars off on Xbox 360. I'm thinking should i get it for 360 or is it better on ONE which is still 60 bucks?
    Ouch, you missed out on a huge deal sometime last month. COD Ghosts (physical) on Xbox One was going for like $20 on some website. I don't think you're missing out on anything on Xbox 360. If you care about teh grafx, here's Digital Foundry's report back at launch.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...t-gen-face-off
    The Xbox One version is still 720p (IW may have patched it to 1080p now, IDK), so you're not getting a big resolution boost upgrading to next gen. The game's already nearly 60FPS on all platforms, but there still seems to be problem hitting a locked 60FPS on both next gen consoles (again, may have already been patched, but IDK). Only big difference would be friends (I don't think the MP is cross-platform play on any console), and you might prefer either the Xbox 360 or One controller (IDK if you can play Xbox 360 games with the Xbox One controller, like you can play PS3 games with the Dualshock 4)
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Should have checked a few Youtube videos of it then beforehand. But then again, all the cool stuff probably doesn't happen until like hours and hours later.
    Yeah, I did, that's kind of what "the gameplay looked interesting later on" meant.

But anyway, should I get EOIV or Demon's Souls? Both are on sale digitally, and I love Dark Souls and I loved the EOIV demo. I think I have more to play on my 3DS, though.

Should I get Need for Speed: Rivals on the PS4. I kinda want a game to mess around with until Destiny comes out but its between that and both Knack and AC:IV. I already own AC:IV on the Wii U only problem is that I haven't finished the game because my Wii U was stolen along with my 3ds and all my 3ds games. Now I have a bunch of Wii U games but I don't really want to buy another Wii U so I'm thinking of selling my Wii U games and getting a few games for the PS4 with the money I make selling those games.

Yeah, I did, that's kind of what "the gameplay looked interesting later on" meant.

But anyway, should I get EOIV or Demon's Souls? Both are on sale digitally, and I love Dark Souls and I loved the EOIV demo. I think I have more to play on my 3DS, though.
    They're both pretty different, one is a challenging RPG, the other is very much JRPG. They both have the potential to last you a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Should I get Need for Speed: Rivals on the PS4. I kinda want a game to mess around with until Destiny comes out but its between that and both Knack and AC:IV. I already own AC:IV on the Wii U only problem is that I haven't finished the game because my Wii U was stolen along with my 3ds and all my 3ds games. Now I have a bunch of Wii U games but I don't really want to buy another Wii U so I'm thinking of selling my Wii U games and getting a few games for the PS4 with the money I make selling those games.
    The recent NFS games have been pretty disappointing and from what I've heard Knack is pretty average. You'd be best off with Aassassin's Creed 4.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Don't have any opinion on Etrian Odyssey IV as I've never played the games before, but Demon's Souls is EXCELLENT. It has a hub world rather than then "open" world DSI and III has. It's more "linear" because of it, but the game is still long, and it has a great atmosphere. There are no bonfires in each level though (except after defeating each boss at then end of each level), so you have to be careful, or else back to the starting area. Bloodborne is coming out in March, so best play the game now and get prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Knack is decent. But I wouldn't pay a single cent for it. Just wait until it goes for free on PS+. I have no doubt it will be one of the first free retail PS+ games for PS4. The Neogaf thread where people who got extremely salty when Knack outsold Super Mario 3D World a few weeks after launch in Europe was great though. Was one of the best gaming threads I've ever visited, included with salty Mario fans, Knack dancing gifs, and all around confusion. If you've played all the other AC games, ACIV is most likely a skip. But I heard the Naval battles are excellent. So grab it for that. I'd grab it too, but I'm just gonna wait until it goes on PS+.

Did you get The Last of Us Remastered? There's really no need to get it though if you already played it on PS3 unless you want the 1080p60FPS upgrade.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Don't have any opinion on Etrian Odyssey IV as I've never played the games before, but Demon's Souls is EXCELLENT. It has a hub world rather than then "open" world DSI and III has. It's more "linear" because of it, but the game is still long, and it has a great atmosphere. There are no bonfires in each level though (except after defeating each boss at then end of each level), so you have to be careful, or else back to the starting area. Bloodborne is coming out in March, so best play the game now and get prepared
    That does sound pretty interesting. I'll have to look into them both more, I get the feeling that whichever one I pick I won't be disappointed though.

That does sound pretty interesting. I'll have to look into them both more, I get the feeling that whichever one I pick I won't be disappointed though.
    There are people who liked Demon's Souls more than Dark, and there are those like Dark Souls more than Demon's. There's a chance you'll be disappointed. There are enough change in mechanics between both games that will make it a bit hard to play for a bit. Both are still good though, and have their own positives and negatives. If you thought Blight Town was bad, get ready to see the original mess.

Also, if you can't get enough Souls, watch this.

I've been interested in two games recently. Kid Icarus: Uprising and Xenoblade: Chronicles. I'm not sure how either play but I've heard they are both really good games. Unfortunately I can only afford one of them so I would like to hear from you guys that have played them.
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i won a match with jigglypuff against kirby (the forums user) once. thanks for reading my smash bros story
    ^ So inspirational I can't even...

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950