Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051
Results 1,251 to 1,254 of 1254

Thread: Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic

The Zexal game on 3DS is your best choice right now, considering you don't have a PSP (Tag Force Special includes Arc-V). The localized version has a lot of content cut (about 30 characters cut from story mode, no voices, some game modes cut, ending movies are now just 1-2 pictures, etc), but all characters are still duelable, and all cards are unlocked straight from the get-go.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    The Zexal game on 3DS is your best choice right now, considering you don't have a PSP (Tag Force Special includes Arc-V). The localized version has a lot of content cut (about 30 characters cut from story mode, no voices, some game modes cut, ending movies are now just 1-2 pictures, etc), but all characters are still duelable, and all cards are unlocked straight from the get-go.
    All cards unlocked at the start sounds a little disappointing along with the other cut content. I kind of like collecting the cards instead. I could see myself getting bored real fast of the game because of them all being unlocked, while some people might like the ability to have all the cards right away I'd rather collect them. Which is kind of why I asked if the World Championship series was decent. Considering the fact from what I've looked up you get to earn the cards from packs cause I would like to collect them instead.

So since I want to collect the cards instead would the World Championship series be better for me?

I couldn't find any copies of games yesterday but looks like I can order some from Gamestop.(I know Zexal 3DS game is only on the eShop) I think I'd rather do that and spend $20(including shipping) verses spending $40-50 bucks plus shipping on a used copy of the game.
    From the DS games 2011 Over the Nexus is the only one I can't order.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    All cards unlocked at the start sounds a little disappointing along with the other cut content. I kind of like collecting the cards instead. I could see myself getting bored real fast of the game because of them all being unlocked, while some people might like the ability to have all the cards right away I'd rather collect them. Which is kind of why I asked if the World Championship series was decent. Considering the fact from what I've looked up you get to earn the cards from packs cause I would like to collect them instead.

So since I want to collect the cards instead would the World Championship series be better for me?

I couldn't find any copies of games yesterday but looks like I can order some from Gamestop.(I know Zexal 3DS game is only on the eShop) I think I'd rather do that and spend $20(including shipping) verses spending $40-50 bucks plus shipping on a used copy of the game.
    From the DS games 2011 Over the Nexus is the only one I can't order.
    Not sure if I'd go with the World Championship games. Has some silly racing sections.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Not sure if I'd go with the World Championship games. Has some silly racing sections.
    "Card Games on Motorcycles!", with that out of the way I did watch some gameplay which had the racing sections in the 2011 game. Is that the only complaint just some silly racing sections? That's no big deal for me, I've done plenty of mindless racing games in the past. I could even get 2008 since that looks to be the last GX game in the series(I'm probably more familiar with those cards).
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051