Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152
Results 1,276 to 1,280 of 1280

Thread: Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic

Quote Originally Posted by AlolaSherwood View Post
    So, I'm trying to branch out from just Pokémon games on the 3DS I got late last year. Aside from Inazuma Eleven and Super Mario Bros. The other four games I have both virtual console and physical are PokéGames.

So, I was wondering.... Should I try Youkai Watch and the sequels? Maybe see about ordering Animal Crossing: New Leaf? Is Hatsune Miku Mirai games fun?
    I love animal crossing new leaf. It is my favorite game of all time but it isn't for everyone. I would suggest looking at a let's play of it on youtube. Chuggaaconnroy did one a couple of years ago and Marriland has a stream archive of it.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    I personally don't have it yet, but from reviews and general consensus, yes RE7 is an absolutely return to form to a more scary atmosphere and gameplay than RE4-6. If you have a PSVR, it's even better as people have said it greatly enhances the scare factor. If you only have a PC however, you'll have to wait until 2018 as the VR feature is exclusive to PSVR until then.
    Right, that's good - I like the older gameplay so I'll definitely consider picking RE7 up now. Thanks for the response!
    Latest Shiny: - 1164 SRs (Pt)

Current Hunts: - 4000 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S)

I'm gonna suggest you get a kirby game :P Just cuz i am a sucker for cute games as a whole and would enjoy seeing others enjoy them too
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Does anyone have any good otomes they'd recommend? Not any sexual scenes in them, but ones with good plots, characters and cutesy romance with kisses and hugs. One like Amnesia: Memories.
    Banner by me!

Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Fanfic Profile:
    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy McNerdface View Post
    Does anyone have any good otomes they'd recommend? Not any sexual scenes in them, but ones with good plots, characters and cutesy romance with kisses and hugs. One like Amnesia: Memories.
    I'm not even sure what an otome is XD I may look it up sometime :P
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152