Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152
Results 1,276 to 1,277 of 1277

Thread: Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic

Quote Originally Posted by AlolaSherwood View Post
    So, I'm trying to branch out from just Pokémon games on the 3DS I got late last year. Aside from Inazuma Eleven and Super Mario Bros. The other four games I have both virtual console and physical are PokéGames.

So, I was wondering.... Should I try Youkai Watch and the sequels? Maybe see about ordering Animal Crossing: New Leaf? Is Hatsune Miku Mirai games fun?
    I love animal crossing new leaf. It is my favorite game of all time but it isn't for everyone. I would suggest looking at a let's play of it on youtube. Chuggaaconnroy did one a couple of years ago and Marriland has a stream archive of it.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    I personally don't have it yet, but from reviews and general consensus, yes RE7 is an absolutely return to form to a more scary atmosphere and gameplay than RE4-6. If you have a PSVR, it's even better as people have said it greatly enhances the scare factor. If you only have a PC however, you'll have to wait until 2018 as the VR feature is exclusive to PSVR until then.
    Right, that's good - I like the older gameplay so I'll definitely consider picking RE7 up now. Thanks for the response!
    Latest Shiny: (Random) (S)

Current Hunts: - 2750 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S) | - 700 SRs (Pt)

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152