Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849
Results 1,201 to 1,221 of 1221

Thread: Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Does anyone have an opinion on the Sims 3? Even better; would you recommend it?
    I love it I would recommend it to everyone who likes simulation games.

Credit to Sweet May
    Ask.fm

Is Dawn of War: Dark Crusade worth a purchase if I thought Dawn of War 1 was just alright? I'm not big into the 40k universe, I think it's pretty cool but I've never really taken the time to explore it, so DoW1 didn't appeal to me all that much. I played it for a few minutes and lost interest. I've heard that Dark Crusade is a literal straight upgrade and the new races really change the game, though.

If you didn't like it the first time around I don't think you'd really enjoy it the second time just because it's a bit different.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

It's not that I didn't like it as much as it just didn't hold my interest. It wasn't a "oh, I don't like this" deal, it was more "oh, that's pretty cool I guess, moving on".

If that makes any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    It's not that I didn't like it as much as it just didn't hold my interest. It wasn't a "oh, I don't like this" deal, it was more "oh, that's pretty cool I guess, moving on".

If that makes any sense.
    Yeah, I don't think that will change at all by trying Dark Crusade.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Is Kirby Triple Deluxe any good for the 3DS? I'm thinking of getting it, but I want recommendations/reviews.

My psp collection is really small,any recommendations?
    I have:kingdom hearts:birth by sleep,Crisis Core:final fantasy 7,dissidia duodecim final fantasy,Star wars battle front elite squadron and Mega man powered up.
    also is mega man: maverick hunter worth packing up if I have mega man x collection?
    thanks ^_^

Well, I finished Dragon Age: Origins for the first time and am wondering if I should play II between now and Inquisition. But I hear II is bad. Anybody want to speak on its behalf and convince me otherwhys?

Is Kirby Triple Deluxe any good for the 3DS? I'm thinking of getting it, but I want recommendations/reviews.
    It's cute, to be sure. It's basically your standard Kirby game. Platforming can get pretty creative and it makes excellent use of the 3-D and gyroscope features- and I don't often say that about the gyroscope. Don't go looking for difficulty, however. Most of your deaths in the game will be intentional because you failed at a platforming puzzle that you can't retry without dying. If you have friends with 3DS, you only need one cartridge for the multiplayer battle mode. Three others can get it via Download play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketaru View Post
    Well, I finished Dragon Age: Origins for the first time and am wondering if I should play II between now and Inquisition. But I hear II is bad. Anybody want to speak on its behalf and convince me otherwhys?
    I don't know how much it is now, but if you can get it for less than like $30 I think it's worth that. It's bad as far as Bioware games go, but it's not completely terrible.

Hey guys, I'm thinking about finally BUYING a game on Steam (in other words, anything besides TF2). I'm probably going to pick up a 20$ card, and I've really wanted to play an Elder Scrolls game for some time now. Which is better: Oblivion or Skyrim?
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    Hey guys, I'm thinking about finally BUYING a game on Steam (in other words, anything besides TF2). I'm probably going to pick up a 20$ card, and I've really wanted to play an Elder Scrolls game for some time now. Which is better: Oblivion or Skyrim?
    Skyrim is better by far.

I was thinking about buying the first Dark Souls for PC, but I don't have a controller to use for it, which I hear is the preferred method of input for that game. Is it doable with the mouse/keyboard?
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I was thinking about buying the first Dark Souls for PC, but I don't have a controller to use for it, which I hear is the preferred method of input for that game. Is it doable with the mouse/keyboard?
    You'll definitely want a 360 controller, or you could even connect a PS3/4 controller if you have Bluetooth. The KB/M controls for Dark Souls are pretty well garbage.

is grand theft auto 5 a good buy? im debating to buy it or save up and preoreder omega ruby and saphire and re catch all 718 pokemon again =/ any ideas?

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

Personally my advice would be to wait and get it for PS4, Xbox One or the PC. But the GTA games are definitely good buys.

i dont have a ps4 though =/ itd have to be on ps3 but i guess gta5 will always be there and get cheaper in price lol so ill wait for OR an AS, thank you for the quick response.

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

Hey, wondering if any of you could recommend a game that can keep me occupied for about the next two months.
    Haven't really been in the mood for any rpg's lately, and i just feel like i need something new. I have a wii, and a 3ds.
    (Also have access to a friend's gameboy advance, gameboy color, snes, nes, genesis, ps1, and gamecube.....so those would be fair too i guess)
    (pokemon romhacks would be fine i guess....just link me the specific one if you think you have a good one)
    Last edited by poke-man; 19th July 2014 at 8:46 PM.
    Timezone: -8 GMT

Willing to help complete pokedexes for free(so long as the amount of pokemon is not deemed to be unreasonable)

First full pokedex (4th gen, 493/493) July 16, 2013.
    Second full pokedex (5th gen, 649/649) November 10, 2013

6th gen pokedex was easy....i just transferred everything with pokemon bank in under an hour, but no decent post game so I was bored enough to organize all my boxes by national dex number...still have over 3.5 million and nothing to spend it on, wish i could buy BP

Once pokemon bank came out i stranded myself at the pokemon league with only a lv1 shiny magikarp
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari:

Vivillon pattern is High Plains

I recently have gotten bored and have no video games to play and I am going to be on a 4 hour flight this Wednesday. I was hoping to get a 3DS game (or even DS) but don't know what!

I really enjoy fantasy (EX: Drakengard 3 and Fire Emblem: Awakening) and mech robots (EX: Zone of The Enders). It can not be an Eshop game since I don't even have enough money in my account to buy anything, Does anyone have any suggestions?

PASBL Squad | Tumblr

Pokemon Y Nuzlocke
    Dead: 3

If you like JRPGs you could pick up Tales of the Abyss.

So I bought my 3Ds for Pokemon Y and the only other game I own for it is ACNL. I have a couple thoughts on my list but any suggestions.?

I'm really open about games. I guess I'm looking for a popular game [not really a genre lol], JRPG's, and a good platformer.
    Last edited by Ursariing; 21st July 2014 at 7:56 AM. Reason: Adding Genres
    i'm great at making bad decisions
        Spoiler:- Claims:
    Click to view my DA

Quote Originally Posted by Ursariing View Post
    So I bought my 3Ds for Pokemon Y and the only other game I own for it is ACNL. I have a couple thoughts on my list but any suggestions.?

I'm really open about games. I guess I'm looking for a popular game [not really a genre lol], JRPG's, and a good platformer.
    Mario Kart 7, Fire Emblem Awakening, Tales of the Abyss. I always have to recommend Monster Hunter as well, though the learning curve is pretty steep and may put some people off.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849