Well, chamo-chan was really the only person who agreed to the creation of this thread, but if I don't make it now, the idea of it may be forgotten.
Anyways, this thread is basically like the old one. Since PokeSpecial shippings don't seem to get a whole lot of love, I thought a general discussion thread here in the Shipping forum would 1) decrease the uh...dying of the single PokeSpecial shipping threads, and 2) increase the PokeSpecial shipping fanbase; more activity goes on around here than in the manga forum.
So, with all of that said, there are a few rules to read before posting:
- This is a thread for all PokeSpecial Shippings, not just one of them. Meaning, there will be discussion of all of the shippings going on at once. It's fine to discuss one of the shippings for a bit, but please do not turn this into a _____shipping thread, okay?
- Like I said, this a thread for all PokeSpecial Shippings, and I mean all of them. Not everyone is going to support the same shippings. You will respect each other's opinions, as hard as that may be. Bashing will not be tolerated. Debates are okay, but make sure not to do it all of the time or turn this thread into a debate thread. If you have to, PM me asking for permission to make a debate thread instead.
- Reasons like, "_____shipping is SO kawaii! They're meant to be!" will be considered as SPAM. You don't have to go all out on your posts, but at least give a few reasons why you support the shipping(s), because the cuteness factor could go for most shippings.
- Don't say things like, "I hate _____! _____ deserves better, so I pair _____ with _____!" or "_____ is the most horrible character! _____ should be by himself!" Basically, if you don't like a character in a shipping, just keep your mouth shut. I see this a lot and it really can get out of hand sometimes.
- Have fun! I'm sure this thread will stay active and get some good discussion.
* I think it'd be good idea if everyone started off with explaining their favorite shippings and why. So, yeah. I think that'll be something every new poster has to do before they join in on the discussion. Fair enough?