Thread: The Dragon Clan II

Default The Dragon Clan II

Welcome to the Dragon Clan!

This club is dedicated to those who love dragons of all kinds from pokemon dragons to Book dragons to dragons made up in my favorite place, our Imaginations. In this club, members may do anything related to dragons from writing stories about them, to answering trivia questions about them, to showing artwork of them, to just answering topics about them. From the last time, the clan was about dragon-type pokemon but now, we will expand to every type of dragon imaginable including those already made real.

Rules

-All SPPf Rules Apply
    -No Flaming
    -No Bashing
    -No Swearing
    -No Multyposting
    -No Spamming
    -No Trolling
    -No Inappropriate Images
    -No 1337-Chatspeak (sentences such as, "hi i wuz wondrn if i could join charizard rockz!!!!1111oneoneone11!!)
    -No One-Line Posts
    -Do NOT ask me to update your points or rank
    -Respect this Club and its Members
    -To join, you must love ALL kinds of dragons
    -If banned, you WILL stop posting in this club unless you wish to be reported to a moderator

Joining Form

When you decide to join the club, you must post the following information:
    -Your favorite kind of dragon (Pokemon dragons, western, eastern, dragon from a book, dragon from a video game, dragon from your imagination, etc.)
    -Why you like dragons
    -What you will do to benefit the club
    -An example of this would be, "Hello, I would like to join. My favorite kind of dragons are dragon pokemon and my favorite dragon pokemon is Rayquaza. I love dragons because they're powerful and have no limits to their abilities. I will make banners to help benefit this club and help advertise for it."

Point System and Rank Abilities

Points are given out in a few different ways
    Helping out in the Club (Varies)
    -Making a Post (5 Points)
    -Advertising for the Club (20 Points)
    -Making a Userbar for the Club (50 Points)
    -Making a Banner for the Club (65 Points)
    -Welcoming a Member (50 Points)
    -Recruiting a Member (100 Points)

Ranks
    These are the club ranks and the abilities each rank has.
    Alpha: Ban, Warn Members, Change Topic, Make Topic, Give Points, Deduct Points, Promote Rank, Demote Rank, Welcome Members, Recruit Members, Make Club Banner, Make Club Userbar
    Elite: Warn Members, Change Topic, Make Topic, Promote Rank, Demote Rank, Welcome Members, Recruit Members, Make Club Banner, Make Club Userbar
    Leader: Change Topic, Make Topic, Welcome Members, Recruit Members, Make Club Banner, Make Club Userbar
    Trainee: Change Topic, Make Topic, Welcome Members, Recruit Members, Make Club Banner, Make Club Userbar
    Beginner: Make Topic, Recruit Members, Make Club Banner, Make Club Userbar

These are the ranks in the club.
    They give you your limit on power and abilities.
    Ranks are earned, not given.
    Ranks are listed below. (Rank Avatars coming soon)

Spoiler:- Club Ranks:

Spoiler:- Member Ranks:

Club Teams

When you join, or any other team, you may join a team in the club and talk with the other members, make friends with them, and participate in club competitions to earn points and win prizes. Two more teams may be created. To create a team, PM me your desired team name and its purpose.

Team Dragon Oracles is a team devoted to those who love dragons and create them in our imaginations, giving them purposes and powers as well as their weaknesses and hearts. In Team Dragon Oracles, every one will create a dragon to fight each other in tournaments with attacks, items, abilities, damage, and everything done at random.
    Team Dragon Oracles
    Leader - Arceus Master
    Co-Leader
    Members

Favorite Dragons

This is the list of everyone's favorite types of dragons.
        Spoiler:- List::

Club Art

These are the club banners and userbars.
    These are the rules to using them:
    1. Make sure your signature follows the SPPf Signature Rules
    2. Be sure to credit the maker of the banner/userbar

Spoiler:- Banners:

Spoiler:- Userbars:

Enjoy your stay
    Last edited by Arceus Master; 21st September 2008 at 8:30 PM.

Hi can i join? my favourite dragon is rayquaza, i like dragons because they fly, and BLOW STUFF UP. I could contribute by advertising the club in more plces than just the serribi forums. Im also a so-so spriter, so i could make a banner, or trainer cards for members. Though pokemon dragons are my favourites, i do like most dragon stuff( spyro the dragon, Eragon the book, the little dragon one you get in dragonfable =3)
    Last edited by RKQuaza; 10th September 2008 at 8:18 PM.

(i don't do wifi battles much so dont even bother)

Hey I was thinking of joining the old one, but I hadn't been here for 3 months. My favorite dragons are.... Hyorinmaru's Shikai (from Bleach), Latios, Garchomp, Gible (lol), Salamence, Rajaion and Dheginsea (from Fire Emblem). But Gible most of all. XD I am a novice banner-and-userbar-maker, so I guess I could do those things for the club. I just love dragons because they're so cool, and have limitless power....

So can I join please...?
    Last edited by Shiny_Gible; 11th September 2008 at 1:40 AM.
    sig under construction

Hi, I'm interested in joining this club, I've filled in the points:

Favourite Dragon- I pretty much like all dragons, but if I'd have to choose a favourite...I'd probably go with Nidhogg (Níđhöggr originally), a gargantuan dragon from Norse mythology that attacks the World Tree, or something like that.
    Why I like dragons- I've always doodled dragons, though I couldn't specifically say why. I suppose there's not many things more impressive than a fire-breathing enormous serpent. They always turn up in all sorts of interesting folk stories too.
    How will I benefit the club- Be a regular member, and contribute to discussions. I'm on Serebii daily, so I'll make sure to check this thread =) I'd also be up for making some art for the club, e.g. logos/posters, though I'm limited to MS Paint, so I can't really go overboard on graphics.

Pirate
    Last edited by pirate555; 11th September 2008 at 5:31 PM.

Hello again Arceus Master i want to use this password again

Dragon fight

I want to reunite the clan because for those who didn't join i was in this club and i did some support to stick the rules clear from the owner because there were too many rule breaks, so please dont do it as last time.

What my favourite dragon pokemon is obviously dratini because it's so cute and adorable, no one has a common interest to it but i can't make sig banners with it and that etc. I just like to say dratini can do electric moves and extremespeed in pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal because there is a secret to get dratini this move, so i always love dratini and i will never hate it in my life.

Uh i'm not that much in common for dragons but there ok in other programs but for pokemon is mediocre so i love dragons more in yu-gi-oh and there more brutal and really shows power than repeating there names. (It does embarrass you if you kept watching pokemon much when someone comes when your alone)

What i always do is to protect this club from rule breaking and like welcome members but my attendence to this club is mixed because the sppf forum is slowing on me at this time so if you ppl from the last clan know about me then you would know what i do, but for those new people who are coming to the second clan i am nice and polite to anyone, so i'm more like a rule protector of the club.
    Dratini has sent you a special event mail
    NINTENDO WFC:

Click here to level up my license!
    Click here to level up my card!
    Good at: Mario Kart wii
    Bad at: Probably brawl
    Add it please

Yes, you're all welcome to the club and are all members. I hope you all enjoy your stays and enjoy the new and (hopefully) improved Dragon Clan.
    Mr. Bikini Fan: The rules were too strict in the last club but I'm going easier on them now.
    I think we could use a few more members before we start off with a topic. In the mean time, I'll be updating the first post with the new members and will get to working on rank avatars.

It's easier to PM the best existing members form our last clan to re-join the clan, i'll try if i can get some as soon as possible
    NINTENDO WFC:

Add it please

It's easier to PM the best existing members form our last clan to re-join the clan, i'll try if i can get some as soon as possible
    NINTENDO WFC:

Add it please

Can I join?

My favorite kind of dragon is probably Digimon dragons becuase they are really varied, you have Dragon Man, Light Dragon, Beast Dragon etc. Out of all of them my favorite is probably Azulongmon.

I like dragons becuase they are really beautiful creatures with lots of abilities.

I will help this club by keeping it active and by making up imaginative topics.
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Umm...

I have a question, because Arceus Master's sig says he's left the forums, does that mean this club will be shut down? =(
    sig under construction

Can I join this club. I love dragons, specifically the Pokemon type. I love Salamence and Garchomp, with their feirce looks that prove true in battling. Unlike other creatures, dragons have so many variations of appearances, luster, and attacks. Dragons symbolize generally awesome stuff.
    I read the Inheritance Cycle, and I also love the Dragon Laguz from Fire Emblem, especially the elite black dragons! (Solely Dheginsia, Kurthnaga, and Nasir). I have a large collection of dragon collectibles, from puppets to plushes.
    I also saw the first Dragon Clan, and the banners were AWESOME. I make banners for fun, though upon joining I will start doing it seriously. I can also advertise for this group.
    I'd really like to join this club. Please?

Remember, Riolu is awesome!

The hollows are calling.........seek refuge with the Bleach Club!

Yes even though i am not part of this club I was part of the past one actually one of the co-owners, but yes unless that is-someone decides to make a new one.

I recentle talked (AIM) with Arceus Master and he actually mentioned this and now has left because he would like to focus on schoolwork and his writing.

The only way this club will not die is of course if he comes back.
    Credit to the banner goes to the Great Northern Lights

Yes even though i am not part of this club I was part of the past one actually one of the co-owners, but yes unless that is-someone decides to make a new one.

I recentle talked (AIM) with Arceus Master and he actually mentioned this and now has left because he would like to focus on schoolwork and his writing.

The only way this club will not die is of course if he comes back.
    Credit to the banner goes to the Great Northern Lights

Closed upon request by owner.

Club may be re-made by another.

*closed*

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls