Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Funniest Battles you've had

Default Funniest Battles you've had

Tell about some of the funniest battles you've ever done.

I just did one VS. an uber team, and he beat my darkrai and Azelf easily, then i sent out my breloom and he sweeped his whole team.

I had a yanmega in switched in on stealth rock, survived it with 1 hp and stroked the guys whole team! It was a battle against a guy who broke sleep clause with his darkrai/milotic.

This happened in in the Cortyard Colosseum while trying to beat the 100-main knockout thingy...

"Shedija used Sandstorm!"

XDXDXD I LITERALLY FELL OVER WHEN IT HAPPENED!

Quote Originally Posted by m190049 View Post
    This happened in in the Cortyard Colosseum while trying to beat the 100-main knockout thingy...

"Shedija used Sandstorm!"

XDXDXD I LITERALLY FELL OVER WHEN IT HAPPENED!
    That is the funniset thing I've ever heard! That just shows how much "Strategy" you really need for that xD!

I've had a battle with someone who had 5 Gallades and a Male Gardevoir. That was certainly weird.
    Btw, they won.

I don't know if this is funny but when I used to have the game, I always use my eeveelutions. I was battling a random trainer. The pokemon trainer's pokemon were legendary but then I beat them with my eeveelutions.

As soon as I saw Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie in it for the first time, it was so small I could barely see it even though I'm not blind.
    Glaceon's home is in ice places that will always have snow, and lots of it.

I don't play that too often because I'm still training.
    But once I was on random Wi-Fi battle and someone had a full team of unown that spelled out HI THAR.
    Hehe..

Wat

Quote Originally Posted by Nikacho View Post
    I don't play that too often because I'm still training.
    But once I was on random Wi-Fi battle and someone had a full team of unown that spelled out HI THAR.
    Hehe..
    lol. Did he beat you?

I had someone send out, Shedinja and Abomasnow in a double battle. xD
    Also went against a team of Magikarps. With just splash.
    PBR Friend Code: 5413 2104 1617

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

I have my funniest battle on tape. Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlw1XoDcfKo
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

i played against a team of hacked lucarios i sent out a typlosion an charizard, i beat him while taking no damage XD

mine was when i owned a team with a groudon.
    [/url]

proud owner of

I had my Furret use Me First and use Explosion... I kinda laugh at that then I gone "WTF?"...

This is a signature.

That is Ran.

I was Random Wi-Fi'ng, and I fought Cindy.

Red Rental pass Cindy...

with no new pokemon... just the origional pass. LAME

I also fought this guy who I beat, he had these awesome pokemon. He had a legit Lugia and Celebi, a shiny tentacruel, a Palkia, a Lucario, and one more Pokemon, I'm not sure. Anyway, it was like, "Do you want to exchange friend passes?" and I'm like HECK YES!!!
    The WiFi was "Interupted" and it cancelled the battle. I really wanted that pass, too.

Another funny thing is that I can never beat the fourth battle of the fourth set of trade battles... I need some help, but it's funny how the trainer is different almost every time but I can never beat ONLY the fourth person.
    I scream in the night for you... Don't make it true...Don't Jump....
    The Lights will not guide you through, they're deceiving you, please don't jump...
    Don't let memories go of me and you, the World is down there, out of view... Please...Don't Jump... Don't Jump!

... And if all that can't hold you back... Then I'll jump for you.

I was Random Wi-Fi'ng, and I fought Cindy.

Red Rental pass Cindy...

with no new pokemon... just the origional pass. LAME

I also fought this guy who I beat, he had these awesome pokemon. He had a legit Lugia and Celebi, a shiny tentacruel, a Palkia, a Lucario, and one more Pokemon, I'm not sure. Anyway, it was like, "Do you want to exchange friend passes?" and I'm like HECK YES!!!
    The WiFi was "Interupted" and it cancelled the battle. I really wanted that pass, too.

Another funny thing is that I can never beat the fourth battle of the fourth set of trade battles... I need some help, but it's funny how the trainer is different almost every time but I can never beat ONLY the fourth person.
    I scream in the night for you... Don't make it true...Don't Jump....
    The Lights will not guide you through, they're deceiving you, please don't jump...
    Don't let memories go of me and you, the World is down there, out of view... Please...Don't Jump... Don't Jump!

... And if all that can't hold you back... Then I'll jump for you.

I think one of the funniest battles I had was last night.

It was my first battle and what do you know? I faced a guy with all ubers. So, I just sent out my Gengar and Sceptile while he sent out a Groudon and Dialga. My Gengar put the Groudon to sleep while Sceptile fainted Dialga with a Dragon Pulse. That was practically the whole game and he didn't even land one hit on me. The funniest part was that he actually wanted a rematch... 5 TIMES!!!! He lost every single time with the same strategy I did. XP I finally got tired and declined his offer to battle again.
    My Fanfiction
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1403534/
    <---Brawl anyone? PM me if you ever want to!

a funny match happened today i battled a guy and he used all ubers and i used darkrai blaziken gachomp tyranitar dragonite and salamence i won but what made the battle funny was that when ever i made one of his pokemon sleep the way he screamed NOOOOOOO always made me laugh XD
    my fc is 4295 9784 9915 ash

I once got worked by a shiny Eevee and a Dragonair. It was very unexpected to say the least..

-1st place at my Toughest Trainer Tournament
    -Friend Codes
    -White: 3954 6397 8535
    -Diamond: 2019 6150 4056

Ah, I remember when I first got this game. My first Shinx defeated a Palkia and crippled Mewtwo by itself.

Spoiler:- The runback if I recall correctly:

Click Shaymin to go to my All is Brawl profile!
    Brawl Friend Codes: 3137-0097-6156 (MN~S) | 0560-4676-1166 (シェイミ)
    Skype name: midnitemns (If you add me on Skype, please specify who you are, and I'll most likely accept.)
    Claims: Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (VG), Taokaka from Blazblue (character)

I was battleing Wi-Fi on PBR (funny how most stories start like this), and I was fighting this Ambipom. It used double hit on my Vaporeon and BOTH strikes were a critical hit! Whats even better is Vaporeon survived! (At least until the next turn)

Here part of the battle

My meditite-[yes the wee blue chimp like thing]

it had a substite up while the foe's dialga done roar of time

broke the decoy and let my meditite pull of a free focus punch right to his diddles

said meditite was fed full of protein drugs but no EVs

used my baby team as a joke and beat a few uber teams( un EVed trained Ubers i guess)
    Trolls n morons have more fun!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOpN_JrAD5w
    PBR FC 4596-8734-8505
    DP FC 1762-4566-9416
    made by JammyU

I remember my first battle with ubers (think it was mewtwo, groudon, kyogre or the like) Beat them flat out with a sub-seeder sceptile.

Have a sunny day and a rain dance team for fun. It amuses me when I use them and they use ubers...and start with kyogre or groudon against whichever team I use that benefeits from that weather...

And giratina's shadow force will not save it from being ice punched in the face by machamp >

It's always fun to run into things like trick room vs trick room, or rain dance vs rain dance teams. Wish I could record battles so I can remember the details :X
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

i fought a battle on wi-fi with someone and he/she used a feebas with splash,
    for god's sake what was this guy thinking?

I fought this guy with a team of Dittos. It was so funny!

My funniest PBR battle was with my friend. We were doing DS battle mode using only 1 pokemon. I used my Dusknoir and he used his graveler. He then used self-destruct and fainted his Graveler. The move also didnt affect Dusknoir because it was a normal type move. It was a joke battle.
    Battle Me!
    IGN: Lucas
    FC: 0903-9624-6128

I <3 FPS
    Challenger of The Official Serebii League.
    R.I.P Billy Mays
    1958-2009

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast