Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Funniest Battles you've had

Ohh.. i hads one just last night!
    i was owning a couple a noobs with a Darkria, when i came accros a idiot who took a whole minute to choose his pokemon. then, after i put them to sleep, he ran off....
    Silly loser. He can't handle my styles....
    oopsie

Well, I was in a battle when someone whipped out an Infernape. I switched in my Salamence. I figured with Intimidate crippling it pretty severely and a resistance to both his STABs, he'd switch out to his one remaining Pokemon. So I DDed up. To my surprise, he stayed in and used Counter. It was then I realized his plan; he had a Focus Sash, and he planned on wailing on me when I attacked.

So, I used Fire Blast next turn.

The guy ran immediately after.

John Locke ruins everything.

I have started a blog out of boredom. Look at it here if you're as bored as I was when I made it.

Funniest battle- Well, this.... actually, this doesn't count as a Battle Revolution one.

But..... I once played a match where a Snorlax somehow metronomed it's way into a Fly.

Flying Snorlax. Win.
    I'm one of the few Eevee-lutionists!!!

I don't mind people who use "Uber" Pokemon. I don't calculate stat values. I have no idea what TRU is, or why it's the opposite of false. I don't care about natures. I raise my Pokemon the way they are, because I prefer playing a game for enjoyment, not eerie fanaticism.

I don't play for false tourny-ism. I don't play so I can spend hours obsessing over algebra.

I just play Pokemon.

Started by Tyranitar- Should be given a thought by all.

I was joking around and fighting my pearl team which at the time was just a ditto and i used my marikarp that only knew splash. it took be an hour before the ditto lost all it pp of splash and killed me with struggle
    Shiny's:
    Shiny Count: 10
    Favorite Shiny: Numel
    Hunting For Shiny: NA

Trades
    FC: 4082 4298 6572
    SHINY lv.30 for ? (PM me to make offer)

THE PIDGEY FOLLOWING SPRITE IN HG/SS IS SOOOOO CUTE!
    THE MEW BATTLE SPRITE IN HG/SS IS THE WORST PKMN SPRITE EVER, G/R/B/Y HAVE A BETTER MEW SPRITE!
    THE CREDITS FOR HGSS ARE SO AWSOME!
    IF YOU WANT THE MP RANCH UPDATE US SIGH THIS PETITION: http://www.petitiononline.com/RanchUSA/petition.html

Fought this guy who had Dusknoir, Flygon, and Scizors. I thought that my Torkoal would at least live through the Dusknoir, but some how it won the battle itself. 3x Iron Defense + Wil-o-wisp FTW! I was impatient with my Sitrus Berry not activating more than anything.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter: twitter.com/tsubasa1 and follow my blog: This Week in Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by m190049 View Post
    This happened in in the Cortyard Colosseum while trying to beat the 100-main knockout thingy...

"Shedija used Sandstorm!"

XDXDXD I LITERALLY FELL OVER WHEN IT HAPPENED!
    ...there goes strategy...right out the window.....

Hmmm...the funniest battle i had.....

I sent out gallade and gyarados....they sent out regigigas and dialga....all their pokes had items...so i wasn't sure that i was going to win....right after the intimidation kicked in...the foe gave in!
    Check out my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/yytan12

:.Immortal Surfer.:

Credits to SGG!

I always laugh when I attack a pokemon with Surf. Getting a Pichu hit by a huge wave...win. =)

on wifi, some guy that was going to win, (i had 1 pokemon on red) he quit.
    he was sure to win, though)
    oopsie

A funny battle I had was with a trainer on WiFi who had 6 Gastrodon on her team. They were actually fairly strong, too.

Black FC: 4727 8281 2886

Once I switched my Shedinja into a Tyranitar, with the mindset that ttar didn't have any moves that would effect him. Sigh.. Sandstream ftw
    HIATUS

Various UT and T Legendaries for tradeMISC.BREEDABLE:

BOXES AND BOXES OF: Adamant Psycho Cut Pawniard with 31 IVs in Attack! HOT ITEM!

Looking For: SHINIES and
    MMing:

I will EV Train TWO Pokemon for ONE SHINY Pokemon!
    Depending on the Pokemon, you may need to provide it.

I HAVE POKERUS.

White FC: 2837 9409 1784

Spoiler:- Creds:

Once, I was fighting someone with an Ambipom who was obsessed with Baton Pass. I lost no Pokemon, and only Ambipom remained. It kept using Baton Pass, and nothing ever happened. It knew stronger moves because I'd faught him before.
    http://gpxplus.net/user/Undecided

Click mai Pogermons pliz? C:

two laughable moments today, first battle I stealth rock knowing full well that person was going to use Charizard, but didn't expect him to send it out then switch out...took care of one his pokemon without lifting a finger. Second guy named gwnpwnu used Breloom, knowing full well my Manectric was going to die, I thunderbolted him and ended up crit-ing him. Lesson here, don't be an a-hole and name your self gwnpwnu (gonna-own-you).

Don't forget to follow me on twitter: twitter.com/tsubasa1 and follow my blog: This Week in Pokemon.

I just had a battle against shiny Empoleon, Blaziken, Infernape and Espeon.
    I used my Crobat and Eletebire.

Simply used aerial ace and EQ and all 4 were down for the count.

I thought it was funny cause they were obviously all hacks since they were all in master balls and that I won so easily

i was online with my pink team (blissey, lickilicky, wigglytuff) against uber/ou legends (dialga, zapdos, heatran). i swept with licikilicky they got mad and rematched this time they ko'd my lickilicky and i got him with the blissey then rematched again and once i ko'd his first pokemon again (zapdos) he forfited.
    platinum FC: 4511 7287 1440

My funniest battle is sweeping with porygon-zs Ice beam

well its not me but my brother was at the battle frontier yesterday and he had a alakazam and dragonite and lost to a puny little volbeat lol he sucks
    Last edited by tom-tom; 11th June 2009 at 12:24 AM.

Riki Tiki Tavi

I battled a team of 6 FEAR Rattatas. And lost.

Currently trying to fix the mistakes I've made.
        Spoiler:- Sad story:

I tried out battling on PBR again yesterday, and my first match was against this total noob. he starts out with Umbreon and Garchomp, me with Roserade and Lucario. I'm thinking "great, Garchomps going to own me". First turn, it goes first and uses brick break on ROSERADE. Then Lucario KO's it w/ dragon Pulse. So then he pulls out Porygon Z (i still haven't taken damage and Roesrade has used Toxic Spikes). Now I'm thinking "Its going to use Psychic to KO Roseard". Again, not. It used Ice Beam, on Lucario. Umbreon has attempted Toxic twice (can't work due to steel and poison). Then I just own his Charizard w/ Infernapes Thunder Punch. I accidentally re-battled him, and he owned me due to his Garchomp spamming EQ and getting crits like crazy.

Some random n00b came up with a Rental Pass.

I send out Darkria.

Runs at the sight of it.

i laughed out loud. rolled on the floor, too.
    oopsie

Since I don't have Wi-Fi Connctivity yet, This one is In-Game. I was battling, and Some Pokemon attacks my Umbreon. It went something like this:

"Butterfree used Silver Wind"
    "Umbreon held on using it's Focus Band!
    (Umbreon Attacks)

"Butterfree used Gust!"

"Umbreon held on using it's focus band!"

I was just laughing so hard at that!

Hey, I found it funny...
    Steel Monotype Challenge

Lv. 21 (Mimi), Lv. 20 (Kohai) Lv. 21 (Bozu)

Spoiler:- Current Challenges:

[IMG]http://i37.*******.com/263bu38.png[/IMG] <(Credit goes out to Darkrai00 for making this)

Me and my friend were playing PBR over wi-fi on a 1-1

I thought it would be funny to send out ditto, But I guess he had the same idea
    so we kept transforming into the other ditto without losing pp for 20 round before I decided to just giveup.
    Last edited by powerprotector; 13th June 2009 at 5:47 PM.

i was battelin my friend and he was fighting with a shaymin with dark void and a girintena with dark void
    YAY HAVE HG
    FC: 1977 7000 5430 (for battles)
    FC: 0516 7181 4740 (for trades)

I met some dude 2 times in a row on wifi....

seriously. the same exact person.

No, i didn't click rematch.
    oopsie

Using my NFE team I came across an Uber team, he sent out Dialga and I sent out Combusken.

I used agility and dialga used roar of time and he put my combusken on one HP with a sash, I could get in a swords dance so I used one and then reversalled Dialga and beat him in one.

The opponent did not make a move for like a minute then he sent out Blaziken, combusken then one hitted blaziken with reversal.

He sent out Azelf, I used reversal and it OHKO'd it regardless of it being not very effective! He disconnected
    Nintendo 3DS (Pokémon X) FC: 3566-1530-1631
    Pokémon Black 2 FC: 0476 5727 7677

Once, in an unofficial tournament, I was up against this one guy.

All of his pokemon were, y'know, weak. Not EV trained. He didn't even give many of his pokemon TMs, or teach them a move untaught by leveling up.

Anyway, I was breezing straight through his team with my Gallade.

Except for his last pokemon. An Eevee.

I was out of PP for my only fighting move, Drain Punch, so I used Psycho Cut. His Eevee had a Quick Claw.

For the next five minutes, it was constant Eevee using Bite, Gallade flinching, and over again.

Gallade eventually fainted and I beat his Eevee with my Rhyperior. But after the battle, I busted out laughing. I mean, what're the chances? Quick Claw worked every time, and Gallade flinched every time, too!
    No siggy. ;-;

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast