Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Funniest Battles you've had

My funniest battle was against my brother in sunny park collosium.
    My brother was talking the whole day about his "beloved" and "strong" infernape.
    Me:Wotcha doing.
    Bro:Training my awsome infernape!
    Me:Is it really that strong?
    Brouh! I could beat all yours in one shot!
    Me: Well then. let's have a battle.

I send out infernape, him roselia, roselia+flamethrower=K.O.
    I swich infernape to Mr. Mime he send out Quagsire.

Mr. Mime uses magical leaf, K.O. Quagsire,

he send out his beloved infernape, and use fire blast, K.O. Mr. Mime,

I send out Gengar, I confuse him,
    infernape uses fire blast Gengar almost down,
    Bro: See my infernape rocks! Hyuck Hyuck Hyuck!
    Gengar shadow ball, infernape goes down in one hit
    Bro: Wahhh! Mommy! My monkey die! Wahhhhh!

The end
    I'm a pathological liar!

My funniest battle was against my brother in sunny park collosium.
    My brother was talking the whole day about his "beloved" and "strong" infernape.
    Me:Wotcha doing.
    Bro:Training my awsome infernape!
    Me:Is it really that strong?
    Brouh! I could beat all yours in one shot!
    Me: Well then. let's have a battle.

I send out infernape, him roselia, roselia+flamethrower=K.O.
    I swich infernape to Mr. Mime he send out Quagsire.

Mr. Mime uses magical leaf, K.O. Quagsire,

he send out his beloved infernape, and use fire blast, K.O. Mr. Mime,

I send out Gengar, I confuse him,
    infernape uses fire blast Gengar almost down,
    Bro: See my infernape rocks! Hyuck Hyuck Hyuck!
    Gengar shadow ball, infernape goes down in one hit
    Bro: Wahhh! Mommy! My monkey die! Wahhhhh!

The end
    I'm a pathological liar!

my freind and i once had only medapods left at the end of battle=never ending- we eventually just turned our DS's off.
    you'll never guess what one of my favorite game series is!

pretty much your average everyday otaku... minus the rabies

credit to gladeshadow for cyndaquil!

My funniest battle was on 2v2 Wi-Fi. I was using my legendary team (but bad natures + no EVs I.E default movesets) and I normally get owned. But this one time my Mew used Transform on this other dude's Gallade. My Zapdos took down the Gallade afterwards, and I owned his other three pokes (one being Dialga) with his Gallade that I Transformed into! It was quite funny watching one of his "own" pokemon mince the rest of his team.

It's also funny in the Courtyard survival battles when the CPU get desperate and start using Selfdestruct/Explosion and OHKO moves. It was thick fog, and the CPU's Forretress used explosion and missed! I don't think the fog was the only thing that was thick in that battle ¬_¬
    Over yonder horizon lies a region left dormant for 10 years...the region of Johto! Be prepared to brave the wave of nostalgic destruction as hoards of trainers are let loose on that sacred soil! Image hand drawn/coloured by me, Jacktoon.
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/291pdt5.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/2ywbkoo.jpg[/IMG]
    CLAIMED: Poliwhirl, my absolutest favouritest.

The one time where I went up against some little girl with my uber team and all she had was a team full of cute first form pokemon ie Sandshrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbis View Post
    Here part of the battle

My meditite-[yes the wee blue chimp like thing]

it had a substite up while the foe's dialga done roar of time

broke the decoy and let my meditite pull of a free focus punch right to his diddles

said meditite was fed full of protein drugs but no EVs

used my baby team as a joke and beat a few uber teams( un EVed trained Ubers i guess)

I thiink i have played you a few months ago.I was beat with a Meditite that had the same set up as you describe as well as 5 more 1st stage&baby pkmn. although I didnt have uber..but all OU pkmn. But anyways if you were the one,Good one Lol I truely under estimated the team.
    Finally got Shaymin now awaiting for Arceus Jp event!&I have em all!)

One of my earlier Wi-fi matches was kinda funny.

The guy I was fighting had an Alakazam and a Rotom out (it was a double battle, BTW). The Pokemon before Alakazam (I can't remember what it was) was fainted, and then came the funny part:

Rotom used Discharge, which paralyzed the Alakazam. Alakazam's Synchronize paralyzed Rotom, and the whole battle turned in my favor XD

We rematched after that. He won that second time, though.
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

How far will one boy go to prove something?

On PBR wifi I was up against an all uber team with Darkrai, Arceus, and Mewtwo being the ones he picked. I used Machamp, T-Tar, and metagross (unneeded).

He starts with Mewtwo, me with Champ. I switch to T-Tar when he used Physchic. I DDance up, he used phycic again! I DDance again, he switches to Darkrai. I taunt, stops Dark Void. Sweep using Stone Egde and Earthquake.

Comon Phycic TWICE on a Dark Type!
    PBR FC 1118-0602-9162

Diamond FC 2707-2859-7220

All I remember was my Blissey being locked down against bot Palkia and Salamence. Salamence was choice banded, so it could only use take down, dealing massive recoil from Blissey. Palkia on the other hand kept doing minimal damage with spacial rend. As both of them were paralyzed, neither had priority, meaning Blissey was free to softboil at the start of each turn. The opponent got fed up and had Palkia use surf. It took out Salamence in the process, whilst still dealing almost no damage to Blissey.

Point of the story: He gave in. It was epic.

My sprite thread, onoez!
    PALKIA is my SPACIAL FRIEND!

i fought a pack of EV trained bidoofs against someone via wi-fi yesterday, i won the match but it was so odd, who would take the time for things like that?
    Last edited by (s.i.e); 18th July 2008 at 7:33 PM.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

I was once swept by an unevolved Pokémon team, Japanese of course. I just couldn't handle a Cranidos which was most likely equipped with a Choice Scarf and EV-Trained in Speed and the like (my team wasn't EV-trained back then). Too bad that that Japanese was proud, I would've liked to have his Friend Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Freezeydakilla View Post
    I thiink i have played you a few months ago.I was beat with a Meditite that had the same set up as you describe as well as 5 more 1st stage&baby pkmn. although I didnt have uber..but all OU pkmn. But anyways if you were the one,Good one Lol I truely under estimated the team.
    Its probably my bro then indeed.

He has'nt used it for a while cause he found out about the joys of a garchomp
    Brawl FC:1032-1771-9099

When I was in the middle of a wifi battle with a level 12 bulbasaur(yeah don't ask me why)and I was against A level 50 arcanine and my bulbsaur beat it! I laughed so hard I cried. But for the other guy. Well... He just cried.

for me, I've faced a guy who owned 6 shiny Shymin!
    I've easly managed to beat him with Lucario and Zangoose those, since I've owned a shymin as well and know how easly they can be beaten. I think the guy who owned those shymin has cloned those shymin inorder to have a team of shymin.

wanta challange me? then send me a visitor message and besure to leave your code as well.

ummmmmmmmmmm... funniset battles i ever had well... i probley have to figure that out maybe because i have alot of funny battles or maybe it well take me a while to figure out if i had any but if i figure out that i had a funny video or a couple ill tell you guys ...
    PLease visit ^*~*Sprite Sensations*~*^ A lovely shop!

***Sister of pokemonmaster21!!!***

Only battled against my friend so far, they turn out to be quite funny usually.

This one time I used Ice Fang on her Absol and it froze. The next round, I used Fire Fang for some reason and it of course melted since I used a fire-type move. It killed off my Mightyena.

One time in 2v2 battle I switced my Chatot (full HP) to Manectric (full HP) when against her Torterra (Oh noes, my birdie be in danger!). It used Earthquake.
    Pokémon Pearl FC: 0688-5300-6353
    Pokémon Platinum FC: 3309 3791 6836
    Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 2064 1799 5071
    Pokémon Black FC: 3612 0606 9119
    Pokémon White 2 FC: 2323 4217 0825

Funniest battle I ever had on PBR was a Wi-Fi battle. My oppenent used Dialga, Lucario and Torterra in that battle. I used Lopunny, Ninetales, and Absol. Surprisingly, my Lopunny managed to sweep both Dialga and Lucario with Drain Punch, and took down Torterra with its Return and the Flame Orb's effect. Seriously. I wonder if that guy ever EV trained... (Didn't get his friend pass, either. So sad, in my opinion.)
    [img]http://i35.*******.com/2s0bg9h.png[/img]
    3DS FC: 1032 - 1228 - 8506 (Be sure to VM/PM me if you add me)
    dA|FF.net|Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by m190049 View Post
    this happened in in the cortyard colosseum while trying to beat the 100-main knockout thingy...

"shedija used sandstorm!"

xdxdxd i literally fell over when it happened!
    major lol

closest thing to that what the few times i have seen uber n00bs KO their own pokemon

i remeber i was up against a kyogre and rayquaza. apparently he thought that the rain would power up rayquaza's surf. not only did it not do that but he used surf when kyogre was low on health. all he did was KO kyogre. i then hit rayquaza with an ice beam. PURE WIN!!! XD
    Porygon-Z is my bishie . No touchie or darkrai will eat you
    Certified Daisuki club jirachi owner NFT
    I have a fan made event pokemon and I'm friggin proud of it.
    Proud owner of legit alamos and movie <3
    First ever SR shiny @ 12/6/08

I once had a battle with 6 Level 50 Shinx. I wouldn't have the patience for that!

~*~Made by Me~*~

I just faced a person with Darkrai holding a Wide Lens (I got his/her friend pass) and it used Dark Void but missed Staraptor and I destroyed it with Close Combat.

I love facing Rental Passes with nothing done to them and destroying them with Empoleon. Why do people even bother trying to use them? They may be little kids but still.

I've already used Explosion twice with my Snorlax's Metronome. I've also used Hail when it was already hailing.>.<
    If you're interested in a battle on PBR pm me!
    My fc: 1676-5525-5796

As of now, I'm working on a project to create all the anime teams from Ash to the gym leaders. So far I have the Kanto and Johto teams finished! These two teams are double battle teams.

Kanto; Pidgeot, Butterfree, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Pikachu and Charizard

Johto; Donphan, Noctowl, Bayleef, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Heracross

I had a funny one. I was fighting my friend over Wi-fi. The battle was intense, till all that was left was my Vaporeon and his Dialga. Yes, read that over. So, I watch in horror as Dialga uses Roar of Time. I close my eyes in horror, and then open them up to find that SHE LIVES WITH 1 HP LEFT! I use Blizzard, it crits and kills it in 1 shot! Boy, we had quite the discussion next day.

Your friendly neighborhood Lati Lover

I had a funny one. I was fighting my friend over Wi-fi. The battle was intense, till all that was left was my Vaporeon and his Dialga. Yes, read that over. So, I watch in horror as Dialga uses Roar of Time. I close my eyes in horror, and then open them up to find that SHE LIVES WITH 1 HP LEFT! I use Blizzard, it crits and kills it in 1 shot! Boy, we had quite the discussion next day.

Oh God, my second wi-fi battle and already run into numbskulls. I couldn't help laughing when it was left 1v1, my Houndoom and his/her Infernape. First, Dark Pulse hits and flinches Infernape. Then he tries to use Overheat. TWO TIMES A ROW. I laughed and Flamethrowered at his face with the nice boost via Flash Fire. \o/
    Pokémon Pearl FC: 0688-5300-6353
    Pokémon Platinum FC: 3309 3791 6836
    Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 2064 1799 5071
    Pokémon Black FC: 3612 0606 9119
    Pokémon White 2 FC: 2323 4217 0825

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast