Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Funniest Battles you've had

Quote Originally Posted by WishmakerX View Post
    I beat one of my friends 16 times in a row.
    Does your friend use a lot of ubers?
    If you think that "If you [insert activity here], put this in your sig. (Started by [user])" is stupid, put this in your sig. (started by blitzerzero, who may also be known as blitzer, C.C. Blitzer, Atmos Blitzer, AxelleBlitzer, LeonidasBlitzer, Axelle (despite gender), Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer, Violence Thunder Blitzer, and Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer. Yeah, I have many names.)

lol i did that to! I was like on youtube when my freind says" i bet i can beat u now!" in the end i enighalated her at least 20 times and she beat me one time when i acidentally chose the wrong pokemonX3
    "The Forgotten Family"
    Ever since the introduction of the Salamence line in R/S/E, many feel Dragonite has to live in shame in Salamence's shadow, instead of prominence. If you are one of those people that think that Dragonite could OWN Salamence in a battle, copy and paste this into your sig. (started by foxyman1167)

i played this guy at the eb games tourney and his rhyperieor ko'd me three times in a row!
    fc 3995 2977 5343
    Bears and Cubs in 08!

with horn drill no less
    fc 3995 2977 5343
    Bears and Cubs in 08!

^cubsfan, no double posting... use the edit button.

Not too long ago, I face someone with a team of poison.
    As I pick mostly psychic Pokemon, I forgoten Skuntank's type and failed the first turn and knocked my Azelf out.

As s/he switch it with others and I knock two out as well as s/he, I have only Gallade when s/he has only Skuntank...

Skuntank almost knocked Gallade out when Gallade knock it out with Close Combat!
    Then its abillity kicks in and knock Gallade out and ended up in a draw... my first draw.

Better than a lost I say.

the funniest battle I had was having my team smacked around by a team containing

2 Honchkrow(1 was shiney),Jynx,Lopunny,&Gardevoir.

wish i could have recorded it.Was a funny/good team.
    Finally got Shaymin now awaiting for Arceus Jp event!&I have em all!)

i once battled a guy with a weavile that knew ice beam and dark pulse!

I was in a double battle and until I was left w/ a Togekiss @ half HP, Opponent has Raikou + Mew @ full HP. I go eat dinner and come back and see my 1 1/2 year old brother playing it and the TV saying I won. LOL ^_^
    I'm always up for a trade/battle (PM/VM me)! I do a lot of RNG work so I can hook you up with VGC pokemon, shinies, etc.

I've just had the funniest battle ever, some noob of a hacker had two shiny palkia,a shiny dialga and an Empoleon.It was stupid, he sent out the two palkia first, one of them got knocked out by life orb draco meteor and the second got 3/4 of it's health taken off by one ice beam.His Dialga was the only thing that took more then two hits to knock out.Such a Sir Noobington.
    Last edited by Kaasuti; 11th August 2008 at 8:39 AM.
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

Quote Originally Posted by Kaasuti View Post
    I've just had the funniest battle ever, some noob of a hacker had two shiny palkia,a shiny dialga and an Empoleon.It was stupid, he sent out the two palkia first, one of them got kncoked out by life orb draco meteor and the second got 3/4 of it's health taken off by one ice beam.His Dialga was the only thing that took more then one hit to knock out.Such a Sir Noobington.
    What about that palkia? lol.

my funniest battle was on wifi i had a plusle and minun first and i beat every pokemon the other trainer sent out and the were all ledgendarys

Quote Originally Posted by chim-chat078 View Post
    my freind and i once had only medapods left at the end of battle=never ending- we eventually just turned our DS's off.
    I remember that episode.

Magikarp Vs. Magikarp! Most Epic Battle Ever!!

No, but i had a Focus Sash Gengar, and they hit me and I survived with 2 HP. Kinda funny.

more luck then anything, flinched opponent and survived with 1HP from standstorm.

oh..and some guy tried to endure and ended up receiving a mech punch...then he pull the plug on his Wii. I do hope his warranty eventually runs out and his Wii breaks down.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter: twitter.com/tsubasa1 and follow my blog: This Week in Pokemon.

My Raichu got beaten by a Zapdos. I dunno, seems funny to me. xD;;
    are you who you want to be?

another battle where i got lucky. Expecting a Palkia to Spacial Rend, I opted to use Me First.....it ended up being Water Pulse and it confused the Palkia.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter: twitter.com/tsubasa1 and follow my blog: This Week in Pokemon.

My funniest battle was completly one sided. My opponent had Regirock and Regice and the attacked EACH OTHER!

And I'm not making that up.
    Aren't Raichu's cute?

My friend told me about a fight he had in which a snorlax kept belly drumming and switching to umbreon for wish, even though his clefable was using cosmic power the whole time...When snax started attacking one of them was a crit...and a focus sash gengar with focus blast mailed a KO and swept! Well, my friend heard that from a chain of friends, so it might have been fake, but strange.
    I AM PART OF THE PIKACHU KILLING CLAN.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WE USE PICHUS.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two funny battles.

First, it was in Sunny Park Colloseum. Cherrim and Castform were my opponents, Cherrim used sunny day the same turn I used earthquake and flamethrower, they walked right into that one.

Second is in Neon Colloseum (the place I can't use my uber ground type team ) My opponent only had one pokemon left and I had Metapod and something else. Expecting the Metapod to go last, I made it use talk and my other pokemon some really powerful move and the Metapod was the fastest! really creeped me out. So that time, I won... with a Metapod.
    Aren't Raichu's cute?

some guy on random wifi used Mewtwo, Deoxys S, and Darkrai....and all 3 of they tried to psychic my Mightyena.....well I'm guessing Deoxys also tried but I out sped him.

I was battling against a Darkrai and it tried to use Hypnosis (Not even Dark Void!) on my Pokémon. The thing was, my Pokémon was Poisoned and they kept trying again and again until Darkrai fainted!

ポケットモンスターブラック・ホワイト

i was working on the collouseums this person had a chimchar and i had a palkia the chimchar did 1 hp to me then i use spacial rend and then killed it

the funny part was it was a lvl 100 chimchar that knew flamthrower

On Wi-Fi, I was starting a battle against some guy with 2 UBERs and a Lickilicky. Anyway, I sent out my Ninjask and he sent out a shiny Groudon, and lo and behold: Groudon used THUNDER! Not just once, but 5 TIMES IN A ROW!
    Needles to say, I BP to my Gallade with max attack and swept his entire team. How sad is that?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast