Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Funniest Battles you've had

My funniest battle was my Floatzel beating up a Alakazam, Garchomp and Blaziken VERY easily. My Floatzel is not EV trained, it is Lv. 33 (Lv. 50 in Wi-fi battles, of course) and used for catching Pokémon in my Diamond. For if you didn't know, Floatzels are very fast.

Floatzel VS Alakazam
    Floatzel used Crunch
    Alakazam fainted

Floatzel VS Garchomp
    Floatzel used Ice Beam
    Garchomp was frozen
    Floatzel used Ice Beam
    Garchomp fainted

Floatzel VS Blaziken
    Floatzel used Waterfall
    Blaziken fainted

They didn't even get the chance to attack!
    Floatzel is my fav Pokémon BTW.

Help me hatch 'em all!
    Join the Serebii Mario Kart 7 Community!
    42-3526-7253-4749

My finniest battle was on random and this guy had giratina, dialga and palkia. I used my Weavile, my Ninetales and my Espeon. All three went down to my weavile, and then as his palkia was going down, suddenly he disconnected, lol. Then I went on random again and somehow found him again, then when he saw it was me he disconnected, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yubell View Post
    Also went against a team of Magikarps. With just splash.
    You know, that probably was me, but only if they had the name Karp King. I really should take back up that personia for a day.

Anyway, my funniest battle was when I ran into some Japanese Guy using a Rain Based Kyogre team while I was using a Sun Based Groundon Team. Luckily the Battle began with the weather on my side, but then I realized, I had Groundon and Ho-oh out, THEY had Kyogre and Lugia out. So, then we BOTH SEND OUT METAGROSS. After Ho-oh's Sacred Fire took their Metagross down, and Kyogre's Thunder blasted away Ho-oh, I brought out Porygon-Z, while they pulled out Latios, I wan in the end, due to Meteor Mash and Ice Beam. You know what though? I bet on some Japanese forum that guy is posting his side of the story right now.

The funniest battles i've had are mostly battle revolution wifi ones, one of them being my Salamence (dethbringa) taking down somebodies Palkia,Dialga and Giratina, i must admit i laughed about it for hours.

The funniest battle i had on Pokemon d/p wifi, was were i had my Bronzong (Brondong) out and the opponent sent out his snorlax, well he wasn't happy when my Brondong used explosion and took it down, he thought i was "teh haxor" until i told him my Brondong had life orb.
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Torchic//Tailow//Shroomish//Aron//Ralts//Spheal

mine was fightin a guy who used trick room then i sent out my ttar which was actually slower than all his pokemon
    Pbr friend code: 1461-8053-6152

I calculate stat values, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I catch my pokemon and throw them away like a piece of garbage if they are not worthy of my greatness, and I treat them like brainless drones instead of individuals. If you use this philosophy, copy and paste this into your signature. (Started by Swalot=yes)

So wise

My Empoleon KO a Manaphy with Rain Dance + Surf
    Pokémon Diamond
    Name: Marcos
    Friend Code: 3823 7538 9274

My most laughable battle would of been todays, Went on Random WiFi, This Japanese fellow, sent out Golem, it used Self destruct on my Gengar, He then sent out Genger, Used Explosion on my Gengar, then he sent out drifblim and used Explosion... =/
    PBR Friend Code: 5413 2104 1617

random people with Gengar keep trying to Destiny Bond on Leech Seed

Don't forget to follow me on twitter: twitter.com/tsubasa1 and follow my blog: This Week in Pokemon.

I recently fought in the Waterfall Colosseum. It was a battle between my Raikou and Banette.
    I can't really remember the full battle, but at the end Raikou was burned by Will-O-Wisp and confused by Swagger, and Bannete had less of half of its energy.
    I was about to lose when Bannete suddenly used Curse...
    Just make the math.
    Name: Angel
    SoulSilver FC: 0732 7295 6417

I fought a guy with a Mew that knew Splash? And that wuz the only move he used and when I traded passes his mew had Fire Blast, Earthquake, Draco Meteor, and of course...
    Splash. I killed him with a Luxio, Gible, and a Feebas. Yep. Feebas. Yup. I was a stupid kid back then. ^^ But now I'm a competitive battler.
    I'm always up for a trade/battle (PM/VM me)! I do a lot of RNG work so I can hook you up with VGC pokemon, shinies, etc.

lol in a single battle

my bastiodon uses SR
    it gets killed then he sweeps my team till 1 poke left
    he sends back out his salamence bout 1/4 health
    dies straight away from SR
    then he sends out charizard half health dies striaght away from SR lol
    Name: Ben

Friend code: 5284 0665 5037

16 OCs
    battle won in orion: 1

stealth rock ohk-ing sashed Shedinja. I guess people don't realize that Stealth Rock isn't an attack move rather a status move.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter: twitter.com/tsubasa1 and follow my blog: This Week in Pokemon.

My opponent sent out a Snover and a Chimchar.

Snover's ability makes it automatically hail right? The chimchar used Sunny Day again and again. While the Snover uses hail again and again...

I have (OT - Molly) Raquaza(s) PM me and we'll work something out.

That's rather silly Sally...

My funniest battle today had to be this guy getting scared of my scarfpig (grumpig)
    And actually fleeing!

I once used a Pachirisu and a Butterfree to 3-0 a Salamence, Luxray, and Electivire by using sleep and confusion moves. My last pokmeon was Tentacruel, but he was never even sent out.

I once battled a team of un-ev trained cranidos

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

I was battling this guy with a focus sash shedinja,it took the hits to beat it,every hit was critical but didnt do any damage

Well, funny for them, not so for me but...

I was still a noob way back when... I had a horrid team. It had palkia in it for human's sake! Anyway, i got 6-0'ed by a dragonite with one dd... Yes, it was saddening for me, but maybe funny for you guys.

"I am the Grandmaster of all things bad! Coming into my lair is the last mistake you will ever make!"

Banner by Skiyomi, and Userbar by Gladeshadow.

I sweeped a team without sending any other pokemon
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

There was a team of all Spinda that I battled, with one of the Spinda being shiny. The trainer was the little girl model and had fake mustache and glasses and face paint and everything else possible done to make her look horridly weird. The Spinda pretty much only used attacks like Trick Room and Teeter Dance, making me do heavy damage to myself, but in the end, there was a communication error, so I wasn't able to get their pass.
    Want list:
    Offering: Docile Quirky

FC 4854 2948 3911

Ooooooh! heres a good one! so i had my Normy team and i was battalin this dude with my cute Furret(aka Shifty) and Linoone(aka Lifty) and im battalin a Rayquaza and an Infernape! scary right?

Lifty: Protect
    Shifty: Amnesia

Infernape:Close combat on Lifty
    Rayquaza:Outrage on Lifty

nothin there right?

Lifty:Switcheroo/Infernape(fist plate switched with sticky barb) X3
    Shifty: Me First/Rayquaza=Outrage(Critical!)

Rayquaza is out!

Infernape: Close combat/Lifty

Bye Lifty... ='[

He brings in Mewtwo.
    I bring in Tauros.

Mewtwo:Psychic/Tauros
    Tauros: Payback/Mewtwo

Sufficient damage.

Shifty:continues to Outrage/Infernape
    Infernape:Flare blitz on Shifty(he lives)

Confusion from outrage ensues.

Shifty:Sucker Punch/Mewtwo

Mewtwo is down!

Tauros: Zen Headbutt/Infernape

Infernape is down!

OMG! Best part.

Giratina is sent out!

Shifty:Hurts self due to confusion
    Tauros: Zen Headbutt/missed

Giratina vanished instantly?

Really?

... oooook.

Shifty:Me first/Shifty vanished instantly!

Tauros attack misses.

Giratina: Shadow Force/Shifty

wait for it....

wait for it...

OMG A FLYING FURRET!

Shifty uses Shadow Force and crushes Giratina on a critical blow!

Oh my freaking GOD!

Best
    Battle
    Ever!

Hope everyone enjoyed that. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by PokeAlice View Post
    Hope everyone enjoyed that. ^^;
    Well, I certainly did!

Anyway, my personal favorite battle was against 2 kyogres and 2 kingdras. i started with weavile and gardevoir. Not that it mattered, as I knew it was over on the first turn when I saw Kyogre scarfing waterspout and the kingdra was basically invincible in the rain. The battle was actually the far opposite of fun as I was getting spouted each turn. But at the very end of the battle kingdra used dragon pulse on kyogre and the announcer was like "It attacked it's own teammate! But why would it want to do that?" Me and my brother were laughing so hard at that. (So hard in fact my hand must've slipped and pressed the power button =P )

Second favorite was when a blissey attacked my gardevoir with seismic toss. it was the first time i saw it and I was like woah! i mean she got launched into freakin space and the announcer was yelling , "hurled by seisimic toss!"
    I love that guy! How can anyone not want to hear his enthusiastic play-by-play?
    2010 Phoenix VGC Regionals: Top 8
    2010 USA Nationals: 5th Place
    2010 World Championships: 16th Place

My Meganium using Razor Leaf on a Crobat and defeating it! XD

I was battling a person who had a darkrai, rhyperier, and something i can't remember(he didn't exchange FCs. I used my articuno, heatran, and celebi. His critical spacial rend from his darkrai didn't even do half to my articuno, and then i switched to my heatran. He switched to rhyperier as i switched to celebi. When i did this battle, my celebi only knew giga drain, and OHKO his rhyperier, then he switched in the mysterious pokemon(I forgot what it was) and i OHKO it too. Then, the darkrai switched in, and then he roar of timed my celebi to do 50 HP(lol) and i giga drained him to death.

Celebi with giga drain swept an uber-unworthy team
    Pokemon Scramble Master

Current Scramble: Here

Progress:

my funniest battle was:

i used: bronzong magmortar electivire and ludicolo
    (dubble battle)
    he used: darkrai dialga palkia and girantina (al ev'd)

bronzong manages to defeat darkrai with gyroball and palkia went down to a critical hit cross chop from electivire. Bronzong magmortar and electivire died easely, and i had only ludicolo left against dialga and girantina. I managed to seed them and wall them completely. It was pretty inpressiv to see it.:P

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast