Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Funniest Battles you've had

if ingame battles count:
    i was doing the battle tower with my fear rattata, and when i saw that there was no focus sash afterwards, i panicked!
    Pony should Poni Poni

my jynx K.O groudon and rayquaza using blizzard.

Sleep Powder/Leech Seeding a whole team of Ubers until they fainted, with Venusaur. :3 IIRC, he had three Dialga's, so my attacks barely touched him.

He then accused me of hacking Venusaur since it lived through his Roar-of-Time on more than one occassion. He didn't really grasp the concept of EV training & natures when I attempted to explain.

I versed a guy with 4 enteis. you had to be there. he had 2 other good pokemon. but no, he uses his four enteis. sweeped them with rhyperior and gallade xD.
    My Team:

A recent battle I had on wifi random was against someone who had Yanmega.. really I don't the others as it's the only thing he used because he quit the battle. Why? I was using my Toxic Staller Miltank. He could have killed me using two Air Slashes but I managed to use Protect twice in a row. The next turn he would have KO'd her and, from my feeling, he would have obliterated the rest of the team. But he quitted... it's funny how some, just because you stall for 2-3 turns, quit while they just escaped a victory. 8|

Note: I'm not against those who gives up but only when there's truly nothing you can do to come back. The guy still had two unused pokes.
    Diamond: Eddy, 0043 9804 5824
    PBR: 2062-8509-6498
    Feel free to add me, just PM so I can add you back. I play mostly for fun so don't expect epic battles with me. :P
    Lugia Lover Hunter! I want a boxful of lugia so expect me to go stupidly long lengths to get my hands on lugias.. ):

Jynx v Weavile.

Jynx used Focus Blast! Weavile fainted. Absol was sent out.

Withdrew Jynx; sent out Miltank. Absol used Sucker Punch but it failed!

He withdrew Absol and sent out Heatran! Withdrew Miltank and sent out Jynx.

Jynx used Focus Blast! Heatran fainted.

Absol was sent out.

Jynx used Focus Blast! Absol fainted.

NEVER underestimated a scarfed Jynx X)

This is one that I just had about 5 minutes ago. I was using my fighting team leading with Infernape and Lucario and I was against a team of Blissey's. He forfeited.

Master Mewtwo

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mewtwo View Post
    This is one that I just had about 5 minutes ago. I was using my fighting team leading with Infernape and Lucario and I was against a team of Blissey's. He forfeited.

Master Mewtwo
    Excuse me but your just not funny.
    5 1 5 5 - 1 3 5 3 - 7 5 3 0

Funniest battle I had. I had to battle 3 Seaking.... All OHKO
    Latest Catch
    30/25/20/31/21/31
    -----------------------
    Favorites

Funniest battle I've had was a Wi-fi singles match. He used Rayquaza, kyogre and manaphy and I swept him with an Electivire (clearly had no concept of EVs)
    Platinum FC: 4039 3777 5455
    Soul Silver FC:3653 3352 3327
    WHITE FC: 0691 2154 9972

Quote Originally Posted by Romke View Post
    Funniest battle I had. I had to battle 3 Seaking.... All OHKO
    Yeah, sometimes people use Seaking as a joke because of the internet meme about it. I've seen one on Shoddy for that reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Once, I bought one of those mushroom cheeseburgers at Burger King whilst traversing the streets of Amsterdam on vacation. Suffice it to say, the Mario games made a whole lot more sense after that.
    I am Staraptor Call on Smogon.
    Claimed: The flying, space-rending, exploding dog.

I've had several funny battles in my day.

I've once come across a random battle on PBR who always started with Charizard. No matter what I started with, as I ended up facing the same trainer several times in a row, he gave up on the spot! I've also battled rental passes in Random WiFi battles on PBR, so they were amusing to some extent.

I also faced a trainer who had Mewtwo go up against my Houndoom; being the fool the trainer was, he had Mewtwo used Psychic on my Houndoom! He did this while I was using Nasty Plot and I killed Mewtwo with one Flamethrower XD

Fought a OU guy with Jolteon, Wevile, and Metagross, sweep him with Hitmontop + Mech Punch. I didn't expect to take out his metagross with two mech punches...

Don't forget to follow me on twitter: twitter.com/tsubasa1 and follow my blog: This Week in Pokemon.

I remember one time when my friend and I were Wi-fi battling and I fought a guy/girl who had only rental Pokemon twice.

Once I had toxicroak left whilst he had kyogre my ability was dryskin and the funny thing was my opponent moves were all water so I just confused hom with flatter and let him kill himself and then I can hear my favourite comment "ouch that was rather self destructive"

Just happened to me on Wifi. My opponent was some 5-year-old with a team consisting of two Kyogre, two Darkrai, a Deoxys, and a Palkia. Anyway, he sends his two Kyogre out first, and I send out Luxray and Ditto. (Yes, I use Ditto.) Ditto goes first, Transform.. THREE Kyogre on the field! And I thought there was only one.. (And by the way, for the next few turns, there was Thunder everywhere.)
    Pearl: Frylock 4854 9486 0704

Over 900 playtime hours and proud of it!

My funniest battles have been against people who use ubers and really suck with them. I've won a lot of battles just because people did retarded things like use rain dance with kyogre and then spam non-effective ice beams over and over.
    I can trade you these: All Starters, All fossils, Bagons, Baltoys, Beldums, Carnivine, Castforms, Caterpies, Croagunk, Cubone, Dratini, Duskulls, Elekid, Feebas, Gibles, Gligars, Horseas, Houndours, Kangaskhan, Lapras, Larvitar, Lotads, Loudred, Magby, Makuhita, Manectric, Mareep, Meowth, Miltank, Munchlax, Murkrow, Phanphy, Phione, Pineco, Porygon, Ralts, Scyther, Smeargle, Snorlax, Stunky, Swablu, Swinub, Tauros, Tyrogue, Vulpix, Yanmas, Zigzagoon.

I had a battle against an all shiny team.

One of them was a Milotic that only knew Wrap.

I'll leave your imagination to run wild on what the full team was like.

Today I faced a team of Skuntanks.

None had shuca berry,he used crunch on my heracross, he even switched out when he knew my heracross had earthquake....but all had explosion and used it, it was a tie but in reality I won <_<.
    Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lowtierhero

Current single team:

An uber noob disconnected after I sweeped his Dialga and Raquazza with Electrivire.

i battled this guy with porygon-z.

Heres how it starts:

i send porygon-z! opponent sends garchomp!

porygon-z used ice beam!(wait a sec.... faster than Garchomp? must have terrible EVs.)
    OHKO!

opponent sends out poliwrath!
    porygon-z used hyper beam!
    OHKO!

opponent sends out out houndoom!
    porygon-z needs to recharge!
    houndoom used nasty plot!LOL!
    porygon-z used nasty plot!
    houndoom used overheat! but it missed!
    porygon-z used hyper beam!
    OHKO!

truly epic battle when u beat a whole team with NORMAL effective moves(except for garchomp. Again how the hell is porygon-z faster than garchomp????)

hai bh :3

just today when i was using infernape aginst an emopleon and i beat him up lol
    names rj wilson nice to meet you

swept a team of feraligator,zapdos and empoleon with blazekien[up with blaze down with ape']
    best games ever:MLB 08 the show,diamond and MHF2
    COOP AND CHEZ ARE BETTER THAN U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine is when i housed my brother with my dialga!
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/2zhe5x4.png[/img] [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/33ze6bb.gif[/IMG] Credit to Medamence

My Pikachu and Espeon beat every pokemon the opponent had out. And what a suprise they were Ho-Oh, Dialga, Palkia, and Kyogre.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast