Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kirby Klub

Hi. I was the owner of the Kirby Club V.2 (this isn't the first, y'know) So I'll join. My favorite copy ability is Magic! I also think Kirby's Solid Snake copy hat is HILARIOUS!! Here's a banner I made:

[IMG]http://i28.*******.com/28vpqgj.png[/IMG]

[IMG*]http://i28.*******.com/28vpqgj.png[/IMG*]

Remove the *.
    Last edited by Copygoo; 29th June 2008 at 4:49 PM.

Is this like the 3rd or 4th Kirby club? I've been in two before. Anyways, i'd like to join 'again'. I have some banners I made for the last club:

I think the Co-owner or the owner should come to approve you guys. Can i be the Vice owner or the Vice co-owner or whatever? New topic:
    Which are you looking forward to more, Kirby Wii or Kirby Super Star Ultra?
    I can' decide, like 3-D games, but i also like Super Star.
    Last edited by awlccl123; 29th June 2008 at 6:02 PM.

Wow, a CO-OWNER OF THE KIRBY KLUB! I'll definitely have plenty of time, at least until the middle of August when school starts up... But what would I do as co-owner, just enforce the rules, and continue in normal discussion? Also, I will definitely make the userbars, but what character do want to be featured on it? Just Kirby, with the same look as the normal bars but with it saying owner? Or a custom one featuring Meta Knight or some other character?

I'm not as big of a fan of smash as I was during Melee, but I still go back to Brawl from time to time. Kirby was my all-time favorite back on Melee, but he got replaced by Snake, Sonic, and ROB. I still use him some, though.
    Beaten by awl, so I'd probably want Super Star Ultra more, especially if Kirby Wii was in the same style as 64 (which was too easy, but the copy system was neat).

Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    Is this like the 3rd or 4th Kirby club? I've been in two before. Anyways, i'd like to join 'again'. I have some banners I made for the last club:

Welcome to the Kirby Klub! Thanks for the banners, they look great! I want to make you a co-owner because you've contributed, but 2 co-owners seems like enough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Copygoo View Post
    Hi. I was the owner of the Kirby Club V.2 (this isn't the first, y'know) So I'll join. My favorite copy ability is Magic! I also think Kirby's Solid Snake copy hat is HILARIOUS!! Here's a banner I made:

[IMG]http://i28.*******.com/28vpqgj.png[/IMG]

[IMG*]http://i28.*******.com/28vpqgj.png[/IMG*]

Remove the *.
    Welcome to the Kirby Klub! Thanks for the banners, Well, seeing as how you're the previous owner of a different Kirby club, wanna be a Co-Owner?

Also Pikablu, thanks for making more userbars, you can make them however you want, although I'd prefer for the Owner userbar you use a sprite of Kirby in his victory pose, but then again, its you're choice, you can make them however you want. Anyway!

Kirby Wii definately! I loved Kirby 64 and I've been DYING for another 3-D Kirby game, from what I've seen it looks great. I already own Kirby Super Star, so a re-make can wait, a NEW game has priority here.

Also, I will add the banners to the first post, but I have to get off soon because of guests coming over, I'll add you guys to the member list but thats about all I can do right now.
    Last edited by Pete the Unstoppable; 29th June 2008 at 7:13 PM.

Thanks to Pikablu the Pokemaster for this awesome userbar.

Are you a Kirby fan? click the banner to join the Kirby Klub!

Call me Kawaii Poyo (I actually prefer simply Poyo). I need to get this username changed...NAO!

The Kirby Klub is now dead... I was inactive and managing it was just too time consuming. Still keeping this in my sig for old times sake though.

I churned out the first Owner userbar! It turned out better than I thought it would. I'm going to make a Meta-Knight Co-owner bar, and if anyone wants a different co-owner bar, just ask!

[img*]http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4962/131214763882qi3.png[/img*]

EDIT:
    Wow, I'm yet again surprised at how good this turned out. the only bad part was I had to cut off most of him. Well here is the Co-owner bar:
    [img*]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/778/351214765210au0.png[/img*]

Well, if its not too early, I'd like to start a new discussion. Who was your favorite Kirby boss battle experience?

Thats a tough one for me... I could say just about anyone. 02 from Kirby 64 was moderately challenging (and fun), but it wasn't the best. The best were just about all of the bosses in Kirby Super Star. I love the mode in Kirby Super Star in which you run through all of the bosses, though I never actually completed it

Somewhat secondary were the bosses in Kirby's Adventure.

Another separate thing was, I didn't notice that Kirby Super Star Ultra was a real game, I thought it was just an idea for a possible game! Looks like I have that to look forward to.
    Last edited by Pikablu_the_Pokemaster; 29th June 2008 at 8:10 PM.

How could i become a vice owner/co-owner/vice co-owner? I cant make banners or userbars.
    Who was your favorite Kirby boss battle experience?
    Computer virus. I like how it has text and it is like an RPG battle.

Kirby Wii, the 3D Kirby games were the first Kirby games I've played.

Either Wispy Woods or King Dedede.

Computer virus. I like how it has text and it is like an RPG battle.
    I almost forgot about it! It was neat, and mildly challenging. I'm not sure if it could be called my favorite, though.

Okay, I'll be co-owner.

And Kirby Wii. Kirby 64 was my first Kirby game.

My favorite Kirby boss battle? Hmm....... I don't know!

New Topic:
    How do you feel about the Happy Kirby in Japan and Angry Kirby in america thing?
    I don't care about it.

How do you feel about the Happy Kirby in Japan and Angry Kirby in america thing?

Huh? What's that? I've never heard about that.......

On most of the recent games, Kirby smiled on the boxart in Japan, but in America he had an angry face.

I didn't know what that was either, but now that I understand what it is...
    I sorta care, Kirby is cute either way though, but happy Kirby is much better.

And Copygoo, why did you put my Co-owner Userbar in your signature if you haven't officially been promoted?

Oh......*facepalm* I should probably change it........

Gah! I missed a discussion, I'll answer both of them then ^_^

Marx, he was pretty challenging actually...until I started playing cheap and owned him with no effort using Plasma Kirby. My favorite boss though is Dark Matter, Kirby's Dream Land 2 was the very first Kirby game I got (yes, 2 before the original lol) and since Dark Matter was the final boss in it, he grew to be my favorite. I also played Dream Land 3 which Dark Matter was the final boss again. Then I finally decided to get Kirby's Dream Land. And then again, the Final Boss in 64 was Dark Matter. Most of the Kirby game's I've played have Dark Matter as the Final Boss so he's grown on me.

It really annoys me. I love Kirby because of his cute and happy personality. He doesn't look cute at all on the American Boxarts. At least on Kirby Super Star Ultra he's smiling (they might edit it later, please prey that don't). I think keeping his smile on the boxart for Brawl was an indication that they will let him smile on boxarts again...but we'll see.

Also, Pikablu, thanks so much for the new userbars. I really like mine! Also for Co-Owners, you're job is to approve members wanting to join that haven't been approved. Just in case I miss the approval of a member, if you approve a member, PM me they're username. You can also give members warnings/ban them from the klub (please only do so if its absolutely necassary). I will update the rules soon and list what warning/ban worthy offenses. Just so you know 3 warnings is equal to temp ban (even though one-liners are against the rules, don't give a warning out for it, I know we kinda should but...in all honesty, I personally could care less about the rule, just don't let them join, but don't give them a warning for one-liners).

Anyway, I'm gonna update the main post with the userbars and banners now. And then put the Owner userbar in my siggy, ^_^

Call me Kawaii Poyo (I actually prefer simply Poyo). I need to get this username changed...NAO!

The Kirby Klub is now dead... I was inactive and managing it was just too time consuming. Still keeping this in my sig for old times sake though.

I pretty much don't care about it, as long as it best suits the boxart.

I just noticed this on the first post
    <(-^.^-)>
    Looks like Kirby.
    New topic:
    What is your favorite game in Kirby Super Star (if you have played it)
    Milky Way Wishes pprobably.

What is your favorite game in Kirby Super Star (if you have played it)

Well, tough to call, they were all pretty good but, its a tie between Milky Way Wishes and Revenge of Meta Knight. Everyone knows how great Meta Knight is, he's a pretty good character and all but, it was rather easy. I like Milky Way Wishes alot because the battle with Marx was just so great but...you couldn't copy abilities, if anything, being able to use them at will is great but there's 2 problems. One, you have to find them. Two, well...it just takes away from the traditional inhaling you're enemies to copy their abilities.

If you go through the hidden planet, Milkey Way Wishes is easier because you wouldn't need to go through the trouble of finding all the abilaties.

Quote Originally Posted by awlccl123 View Post
    If you go through the hidden planet, Milkey Way Wishes is easier because you wouldn't need to go through the trouble of finding all the abilaties.
    I know, cause you can get the copy ability. But still, I didn't find that out until after I beat the game so, the replay value was fun, but unless you go looking on the internet for tips, most likely you won't find it.

And then again, the Final Boss in 64 was Dark Matter
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the final boss in 64 named 02 (the 2 should be in subscript, but I don't think Sppf allows that)

My favorite game in Kirby Super Star?... I liked the boss battle mode, but I probably liked Revenge of Meta Knight more. Milky Way Wishes wasn't very fun, but the Marx battle was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikablu_the_Pokemaster View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the final boss in 64 named 02 (the 2 should be in subscript, but I don't think Sppf allows that)

My favorite game in Kirby Super Star?... I liked the boss battle mode, but I probably liked Revenge of Meta Knight more. Milky Way Wishes wasn't very fun, but the Marx battle was fun.
    02 is 0 from KDL3 revived and 0 is the core of Dark Matter so, I believe he counts as Dark Matter. I could never beat The Arena, even with plasma lol.

May I please join? I've liked Kirby since Dream Land for the GB.

What is your favorite game in Kirby Super Star? (if you have played it)
    I'd have to say Meta Knight's Revenge. The gameplay was intriguing, and the music is epic.

By the way, here's a new topic?

What's your favorite copy ability?
    Mine is personally Smash from Amazing Mirror. What's not cool about his SSBM attack style in an actual Kirby game?

Click Shaymin to go to my All is Brawl profile!
    Brawl Friend Codes: 3137-0097-6156 (MN~S) | 0560-4676-1166 (シェイミ)
    Skype name: midnitemns (If you add me on Skype, please specify who you are, and I'll most likely accept.)
    Claims: Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (VG), Taokaka from Blazblue (character)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiimote View Post
    May I please join? I've liked Kirby since Dream Land for the GB.

What is your favorite game in Kirby Super Star? (if you have played it)
    I'd have to say Meta Knight's Revenge. The gameplay was intriguing, and the music is epic.

By the way, here's a new topic?

What's your favorite copy ability?
    Mine is personally Smash from Amazing Mirror. What's not cool about his SSBM attack style in an actual Kirby game?
    Sure Wiimote, welcome to the Klub. Meta Knight's Revenge, almost everyone's favorite, its a fun game, although I do wish it was a bit harder, the combo cannon is actually pretty hard though. Speaking of which, new topic.

Do you wish the Kirby games were harder and more challenging?

Yeah, the gameplay is godly but the games are actually pretty easy...either that or Kirby's too good. I see it pretty tough to beat a Kirby game with Mario, but still, I just wish the levels and the enemies were more challenging...FOR KIRBY. Regardless the games are really fun, but still, the Kirby games were intended to be beaten by players of any age so...
    Last edited by Pete the Unstoppable; 30th June 2008 at 2:06 AM.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast