Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 427

Thread: Fan Fiction Catalog: Entry Thread

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    Everything is added now! Thanks for fixing the links.

    And Winterbreezesrule, yours is under comedy, since it's the same as humor (and since comedy is the humor category). And instead of "spoofy" for the other genres part of the entry, I put parody, since a parody is a spoof of something. Just so you know!

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stuck in a Ferris Wheel
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Name: That Show with the Hippie and the Jerkwad Dragons, by GalladeofSpades

    Link: It's over here

    Summary:
    The Hall of Origin... Home to all Legendaries in the Multiverse... It's golden pillars... It's floating glass shards... It's Talk Show where every single Legendary except Arceus are a part of- wait... WHAT? Oh well, at least Arceus hasn't discovered this... yet.

    Pokémon Chaptered Fic, Comedy and possible Parody, On-Going.

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    Doesn't follow the format, sorry.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Hello human beings, here's my possibly first fanfic!

    Title: Beginnings are consistent
    Degree of Completion: Yet to be Written
    Link: no link sorry
    Tagline: A young boy named Dylan who grew up in Cherrygrove Town is starting his journey with his pokemon, Flaffy, his friend Lily, and her Pokemon Swablu
    Genre: Adventure/Action
    Type: Pokemon Chapter Fictional

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ████
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Yay, overloading you with work -- sorry!


    Braid, JX Valentine
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Braid-One-Shot
    "There are certain rules one must follow while traveling through Ilex Forest. First, should you consider doing it, never stray from the path. Ever."
    Pokémon one-shot
    Horror, Supernatural

    Retroactive Continuity, JX Valentine
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ity-(one-shot)
    N understands the rifts are there for a reason.
    Pokémon one-shot
    Angst, Horror

    Anima Ex Machina, JX Valentine
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...achina-(PG-15)
    Mild-mannered researcher Bill McKenzie thought he was handed an amazing opportunity when the Japanese government recruited him to study a new extraterrestrial Pokémon... until he was kidnapped and forced to become its host. Now trapped in Hoenn with a new body, a voice in his head, and powers he can't entirely control, Bill finds himself surrounded by a region full of humans and aliens who want to make life insanely difficult for him. To make matters worse, there's a reason why everyone is interested in him, and it might have something to do with the thousands of questions his symbiotic partner thinks are better left unanswered.
    Pokémon fic
    Sci-fi, Suspense, Canon-Based Character

    Mary Sue Must Die!, JX Valentine
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...t-Die!-(PG-13)
    Sora Woods is an average twelve-year-old reality warper with a Pikachu, sparkling sapphire orbs, and a goal of becoming the world's greatest Pokémon coordinator. She's about to travel across Kanto and rip apart the fabric of the Pokémon universe with every step she takes unless a trigger-happy, sailor-mouthed Mary Sue hunter stops her first. Unfortunately for the trigger-happy, sailor-mouthed Mary Sue hunter, fate pulled a genre-savvy slacker from our world and dumped him on her. Literally.
    Pokémon fic
    Parody, Comedy

    REBOOT: Chapter fifteen now available. | Original: Chapter thirty-one now available.

    The Witch of Fic | 365+ Reviews
    Q&A's for all your writing needs. | 365 fanfic reviews in 365 days.

    The Fan Fiction Mafia | Author's Profile

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    Zub: the Adventures of Stuff, Zibdas
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...uff&highlight=
    Zub: The Adventures of Stuff is the story of a misfortunate boy named Zub, who was given that name for no particular reason. He is set out with the impossible task of defeating Them, even though no one seems to know what They are. He is also tasked to save and protect the world indirectly, which is really quite the bother as it probably isn't even a very good world to begin with. Along the way he meets a variety of cast, being friend or foe, who interact with him and blah blah blah blah blah.
    You get it, right? If no, stop wasting your time here and read the story.
    Comedy, Adventure,

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Off doing something important
    Posts
    4,934

    Default

    After years, I finally have something to contribute again!

    The Motionless Journey of Youngster Ian, Psychic
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Youngster-Ian
    What does a random NPC trainer do, and how does he interact with the silent "player" character? What happens between rematches, and can anything really change?
    Pokémon one-shot
    Canon-Based Character


    Also, please add the following under the Search by Author post. :>

    Psychic
    The Motionless Journey of Youngster Ian
    What does a random NPC trainer do, and how does he interact with the silent "player" character? What happens between rematches, and can anything really change?
    Canon-Based Character
    Pokémon one-shot


    The Favourite
    Every team has one, but the role isn't always so sought-after.
    Pokémon POV
    Pokémon one-shot


    Battle of Wills
    The Pokédex is supposed to contain information on every known Pokémon to man. But what do you do when even the sharpest minds come out blank? Can a creature of legend be contained?
    Tragedy
    Pokémon one-shot


    Lastly, just an fyi but you included the examples in the first post twice - once in the spoiler, once outside.

    ~Psychic
    Last edited by Psychic; 21st June 2012 at 7:56 AM.

    Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Here. There. Everywhere.
    Posts
    349

    Default

    The Legend's End, by Scaldaver


    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.

    When Edward Lance embarks on his Pokemon journey, soon, against his will, the legends of the Pokemon World recruit him as their only saviour.

    But the clock is ticking: an ancient evil, dead set on eradicating all life on the planet, has already started the process of picking off the Legendary Pokemon...


    For the most part, it is an adventure story, but there is some mild horror thrown in there too.
    Last edited by Scaldaver; 21st June 2012 at 8:28 PM.
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

        Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amphy22 View Post
    Hello human beings, here's my possibly first fanfic!

    Title: Beginnings are consistent
    Degree of Completion: Yet to be Written
    Link: no link sorry
    Tagline: A young boy named Dylan who grew up in Cherrygrove Town is starting his journey with his pokemon, Flaffy, his friend Lily, and her Pokemon Swablu
    Genre: Adventure/Action
    Type: Pokemon Chapter Fictional
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    The Legend's End, by Scaldaver


    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.

    When Edward Lance embarks on his Pokemon journey, soon, against his will, the legends of the Pokemon World recruit him as their only saviour.

    But the clock is ticking: an ancient evil, dead set on eradicating all life on the planet, has already started the process of picking off the Legendary Pokemon...


    For the most part, it is an adventure story, but there is some mild horror thrown in there too.
    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    Also, please add the following under the Search by Author post. :>

    Psychic
    The Motionless Journey of Youngster Ian
    What does a random NPC trainer do, and how does he interact with the silent "player" character? What happens between rematches, and can anything really change?
    Canon-Based Character
    Pokémon one-shot


    The Favourite
    Every team has one, but the role isn't always so sought-after.
    Pokémon POV
    Pokémon one-shot


    Battle of Wills
    The Pokédex is supposed to contain information on every known Pokémon to man. But what do you do when even the sharpest minds come out blank? Can a creature of legend be contained?
    Tragedy
    Pokémon one-shot


    Lastly, just an fyi but you included the examples in the first post twice - once in the spoiler, once outside.
    Actually, you're already on the SBA post - for some reason, all the names between bobandbill and Sapphire Persian aren't showing up, but when I click edit you can still see them all. I added the one OS that you just submitted that wasn't already in the list with your other works, and I'll try to figure out why stuff isn't showing up. And about the examples being posted twice, that's because they're two different ways to submit things, which I guess you overlooked. :P

    Besides the two people I said nope to, everything has been added.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Better Late Than Never, Jake76
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ate-Than-Never
    "An apathetic trainer and his blind companion go on an epic journey throughout Kanto to stop an ancient evil from reawakening."
    Pokémon fic
    Action, adventure, original trainer, supernatural
    Click the Banner below to read my newest fan-fic, Titans of Kanto.


    All credit for the banner goes to the glorious Brutaka!

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    Added to the list!

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    My Version of Saints Row The Third, I-am-the-Peel
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Row-The-Third
    "A retelling of the story of Saints Row The Third videogame. As a street gang becomes an enourmous criminal empire, all of the members become celebrities and lavish in their luxury and money. But after a bank heist goes wrong and the gang nearly lose one of their best friends, they realise that they need to change their ways and must fight the biggest enemy organisations that they have ever encountered. Can the saints reclaim their lost glory and defeat their new enemies?"
    Non Pokemon Fanfiction
    Adventure, Action, Comedy, Drama and friendship
    Not completed, but the first three chapters/nine missions have been posted

    I hope the form is ok and I would greatly appreciate some comments or reviews,
    Last edited by I-am-the-peel; 20th July 2012 at 10:40 AM.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Here. There. Everywhere.
    Posts
    349

    Default

    I don't know what i did wrong last time, so I've changed it a bit.



    The Legend's End, Scaldaver.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-Legend-s-End

    When Edward Lance embarks on his journey with his best friend, Nuria, little does he know that an ancient murderer is on the loose. With all life on Earth as the killer's target, no-one is safe. Not even the Legendary Pokemon.

    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.

    Chaptered Pokemon fic
    Adventure, action, horror (mild).
    Last edited by Scaldaver; 22nd July 2012 at 12:22 AM.
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

        Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri.
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Okay, I should probably give this a shot (and see if the link turns out as it should):

    Revenant, SilentMemento
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...nant-(rated-R)
    When everything around you is dead...when you find yourself alone in the dark...when the truth becomes worse than all of your lies...it's a proper time to panic.
    Pokemon fic
    Horror, Suspense
    COMING SOON

    Warmonger - A fantasy fic where peasants fight the wars of kings and lords, where monsters lurk in the night, and where depravity is not only expected, but encouraged...

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Treasure Town~
    Posts
    49

    Default

    The Rocket Tales: DeCiphering the Operation, Shadow Jirachi
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...)&goto=newpost
    Danielle Smeed and Quentin Wreck, or as they are known Dani and Rek, are two Rocket Grunts who manage to live life by fluke. Dani is a selfish, obnoxious woman with a superiority complex. Rek is a jaded, cynical man who isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is. Watch as they and four other Rocket Grunts try to kick Cipher out of Johto and Kanto in order to keep up their oh-so-evil reputation and not lose it to a bunch of wannabe evil-doers from Orre. Unfortunate events ensue.
    Chaptered Pokémon fic
    Comedy, Friendship
    Pokémon games I own: Diamond, Platinum, White, HeartGold, Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Time, Ranger, Shadows of Almia, Guardian Signs, Colosseum.
    Currently reading the Ginji's Rescue Team manga.

    RangerShipping, my OTP~

    Solana x Lunick forever~!

  16. #391
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Salvage Springs, Telmani
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Through the Thunder and the Lightning, Brutaka

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-the-Lightning

    "A teenage boy becomes the victim of a deities attempt to solve problems before they occur. Instead, however, he is saved but transformed into a Pokemon without any memories. Soon, he partners up with a giggly Shiny Emolga named April who he falls in love with. Together, they had intended on becoming a Salvaging Team and learn what happened to our hero along the way. Unfortunately, they become entangled in a war between two deities and many decisions will have to be made. Should the two takes sides in the war? And will our hero decide to stay with his new-found crush April, or go back home to his family?"

    Fan Fiction/ Pokemon

    Main genres in the story: Adventure, Action, Friendship, War
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 31% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~



  17. #392
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    163

    Default

    The T-Legend, Energo (Uncompleted)
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Legend-(PG-15)
    "A revelation regarding the origins of several Legendary Pokemon puts the world at risk of war with the discovery of a potential T-Gene that can augment human capabilities. Follows the paths of several humans who all play an integral role in shaping the future of mankind and its place within the world."
    Pokémon fic
    Action, Drama, Fantasy

    Hopefully I've done this right and it will bring over some reviewers, I'm getting very lonely writing it. Thank you for your help
    If you're interested in FanFic please read up on my new story: The T-Legend. Much appreciated.



    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the bombastic banner

  18. #393
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Uni
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Pokémon Crusade by Pkmn Breeder Jack
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...sade-(Revised)
    Jack Surge didn't want to follow in the footsteps of his uncle, father, or brother. Shortly after running away with Static, his Elekid, Jack finds his very life in jeopardy when he runs afoul of a small criminal operation in Cherrygrove. His plans for a simple Pokémon journey are thrown by the wayside when he learns that there is someone who wants him dead for what he witnessed.
    Pokémon Chaptered Fic
    Genres: Drama/Action/Suspense
    In Progress

  19. #394
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SE asia, Phiippines.
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Feli Chronicles: Vitandes

    Links and Sources:

    Link to fic here in serebiiforums.
    If you want to read it on tumblr, go and click here. Best Recommended if you wanna be updated.
    Check here for my Wikia of this chronicle. Some details will be placed here

    Summary:
    In this world live the Tivanes, a race of innocent beings. For one family however, they play an important role to the creed of Goddess Feli.

    Fiction or one-shot; Pokémon Fanfic or not.
    This is a Chaptered Fiction with arcs. Also, this is an Original story.

    Main genres in the story
    -Family
    -Adventure
    -Fantasy

    Status:
    In progress: Current amount of chaptrs is 17l
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

  20. #395
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SE asia, Phiippines.
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Continuing my work, I am making another Poke Fanfic. This is an upgraded update of my short story. The First fanfic I made where I began using dark themes such as angst and death.


    Title: Valiant Emblem

    Rate: PG 15 or Teen

    Summary: Motto, a photojournalist, returned to his homeland in Hati to visit a supposed to be held contest for under appreciated bug type pokemon. But there is a problem. He's arachnophobic to bug type pokemon. Soon in his participation, a shiny butterfree decided to iterlude with him. What else dos this butterfly had to do with him?

    Status: In construction and progress

    Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Tragedy.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

  21. #396
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    My Version of Saints Row The Third, I-am-the-Peel
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Row-The-Third
    "A retelling of the story of Saints Row The Third videogame. As a street gang becomes an enourmous criminal empire, all of the members become celebrities and lavish in their luxury and money. But after a bank heist goes wrong and the gang nearly lose one of their best friends, they realise that they need to change their ways and must fight the biggest enemy organisations that they have ever encountered. Can the saints reclaim their lost glory and defeat their new enemies?"
    Non Pokemon Fanfiction
    Adventure, Action, Comedy, Drama and friendship
    Not completed, but the first three chapters/nine missions have been posted

    I hope the form is ok and I would greatly appreciate some comments or reviews,
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    I don't know what i did wrong last time, so I've changed it a bit.



    The Legend's End, Scaldaver.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-Legend-s-End

    When Edward Lance embarks on his journey with his best friend, Nuria, little does he know that an ancient murderer is on the loose. With all life on Earth as the killer's target, no-one is safe. Not even the Legendary Pokemon.

    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.

    Chaptered Pokemon fic
    Adventure, action, horror (mild).
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMemento View Post
    Okay, I should probably give this a shot (and see if the link turns out as it should):

    Revenant, SilentMemento
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...nant-(rated-R)
    When everything around you is dead...when you find yourself alone in the dark...when the truth becomes worse than all of your lies...it's a proper time to panic.
    Pokemon fic
    Horror, Suspense
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Jirachi View Post
    The Rocket Tales: DeCiphering the Operation, Shadow Jirachi
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...)&goto=newpost
    Danielle Smeed and Quentin Wreck, or as they are known Dani and Rek, are two Rocket Grunts who manage to live life by fluke. Dani is a selfish, obnoxious woman with a superiority complex. Rek is a jaded, cynical man who isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is. Watch as they and four other Rocket Grunts try to kick Cipher out of Johto and Kanto in order to keep up their oh-so-evil reputation and not lose it to a bunch of wannabe evil-doers from Orre. Unfortunate events ensue.
    Chaptered Pokémon fic
    Comedy, Friendship
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutaka View Post
    Through the Thunder and the Lightning, Brutaka

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-the-Lightning

    "A teenage boy becomes the victim of a deities attempt to solve problems before they occur. Instead, however, he is saved but transformed into a Pokemon without any memories. Soon, he partners up with a giggly Shiny Emolga named April who he falls in love with. Together, they had intended on becoming a Salvaging Team and learn what happened to our hero along the way. Unfortunately, they become entangled in a war between two deities and many decisions will have to be made. Should the two takes sides in the war? And will our hero decide to stay with his new-found crush April, or go back home to his family?"

    Fan Fiction/ Pokemon

    Main genres in the story: Adventure, Action, Friendship, War
    Quote Originally Posted by energo View Post
    The T-Legend, Energo (Uncompleted)
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Legend-(PG-15)
    "A revelation regarding the origins of several Legendary Pokemon puts the world at risk of war with the discovery of a potential T-Gene that can augment human capabilities. Follows the paths of several humans who all play an integral role in shaping the future of mankind and its place within the world."
    Pokémon fic
    Action, Drama, Fantasy

    Hopefully I've done this right and it will bring over some reviewers, I'm getting very lonely writing it. Thank you for your help
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkmn Breeder Jack View Post
    Pokémon Crusade by Pkmn Breeder Jack
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...sade-(Revised)
    Jack Surge didn't want to follow in the footsteps of his uncle, father, or brother. Shortly after running away with Static, his Elekid, Jack finds his very life in jeopardy when he runs afoul of a small criminal operation in Cherrygrove. His plans for a simple Pokémon journey are thrown by the wayside when he learns that there is someone who wants him dead for what he witnessed.
    Pokémon Chaptered Fic
    Genres: Drama/Action/Suspense
    In Progress
    All added. Sorry for taking so long.

    Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    Feli Chronicles: Vitandes

    Links and Sources:

    Link to fic here in serebiiforums.
    If you want to read it on tumblr, go and click here. Best Recommended if you wanna be updated.
    Check here for my Wikia of this chronicle. Some details will be placed here

    Summary:
    In this world live the Tivanes, a race of innocent beings. For one family however, they play an important role to the creed of Goddess Feli.

    Fiction or one-shot; Pokémon Fanfic or not.
    This is a Chaptered Fiction with arcs. Also, this is an Original story.

    Main genres in the story
    -Family
    -Adventure
    -Fantasy

    Status:
    In progress: Current amount of chaptrs is 17l

    Continuing my work, I am making another Poke Fanfic. This is an upgraded update of my short story. The First fanfic I made where I began using dark themes such as angst and death.


    Title: Valiant Emblem

    Rate: PG 15 or Teen

    Summary: Motto, a photojournalist, returned to his homeland in Hati to visit a supposed to be held contest for under appreciated bug type pokemon. But there is a problem. He's arachnophobic to bug type pokemon. Soon in his participation, a shiny butterfree decided to iterlude with him. What else dos this butterfly had to do with him?

    Status: In construction and progress

    Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Tragedy.
    Nope.

  22. #397
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Weak, Ememew
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...%29&p=14795371
    As Hilda heads to the League to face N, Iris takes Bianca aside and tries to help her become stronger. Unfortunately, the two seem to be talking past one another. Can Iris convince Bianca that she can’t avoid her problems?
    Pokémon one-shot
    Canon-based character
    Oh, look! I wrote a fanfic! Weak (One-Shot. Rated G). Can Iris convince Bianca that she can't just avoid her problems?

    And another one: Mischief (One-Shot. Rated G). A little fun for October.

  23. #398
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SE asia, Phiippines.
    Posts
    695

    Default

    I.

    Feli Chronicles: Vitandes, jireh the provider

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...icles-Vitandes

    "Welcome to Vitandes. A world populated by being called Tivanes. Beings that were believed to be the unexpected evolution form human beings who were unwanted and mistreated. Unlike the millions and trillions that lived on planet earth, these Tivanians never knew what a human was, nothing more than a rumor. Tivanians are beings that are free from the corrupted human beings of human life, society, and governance. It won't take long when a tivanian child bears a human soul was born. With a human father searching for his missing child, a philosophical destiny from Feli, and a looming gloom of corrupted greed, one family was called by Feli to heed them their destiny."

    Non - Pokemon Fic

    Family, Fantasy, Adventure, Mystery, Angst, Supernatural

    In progress (currently posted 14 chapters)

    II.

    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Nomad Seekers, jireh the provider

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Nomad-Seekers

    "An alternate universe of Feli Chronicles: Vitandes. When a Cinccino and Lucario were chosen to raise a legendary baby pokemon, they begin their journey as a married family to explore the vast lands below Nomalia. With their sibling Mienshao and other friends along the way, they will face many new challenges ahead and learn more about their child. With a human seeking his child, the gut dread of Arceus, and an unknown race looking for Jirachi, their innocence will be trialed to become mature parents an prove their dedication to their beloved baby as their own."

    Pokemon fic

    Pokemon POV, Fantasy, Family, Adventure, Mystery, Angst

    In progress


    III.

    Goodbye Human, jireh the provider

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?
    591916-Goodbye-Human


    A one shot PMD story as to why there are some humans who were reborn as a pokemon an why some humans wanted to abandon their humanity and completely erase their humanity, as memories, body, and spirit

    Pokemon Fic

    Pokemon POV, Romance, Deep Friendship, and Family

    In progress by demand.
    Last edited by jireh the provider; 21st December 2012 at 8:57 AM.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

  24. #399
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    Title: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Ivory Explorers of Truth
    Link: Here
    Degree of Completion: In progress
    Info: Two siblings, a Dewott and Meowth, searching for their parents, a Zorua with the possesion of a mysterious orb, and a Riolu with a mysterious past. As these four meet, they have a whole new world to explore. What kind of adventure will unfold?
    Genre: Drama/Action/Adventure
    Style: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Chapter Fic

    I hope you enjoy it...though I ran out of places to put in other O.C.'s I'm working on the next chapter right now.
    Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 30th December 2012 at 2:06 AM.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  25. #400
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My house xD
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Title / Author: Pokémon: Black & White / Johno1995
    Link: You can find it huurrr.
    Brief Description: "Massively unlucky rookie trainer Hilbert has one week to gather eight Unova gym badges, craft a strong Pokémon team, catch Zekrom, defeat Team Plasma, win the heart of Dragon trainer Iris, and sign up for the Unova League... wish him luck!"
    Category: Pokémon chaptered fic / in-progress
    Genre: Canon-based character / Comedy / Adventure
    Last edited by johno1995; 4th January 2013 at 1:51 AM.
    X Team:

    Y Team:

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •