Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Fan Fiction Catalog: Entry Thread

Everything is added now! Thanks for fixing the links.

And Winterbreezesrule, yours is under comedy, since it's the same as humor (and since comedy is the humor category). And instead of "spoofy" for the other genres part of the entry, I put parody, since a parody is a spoof of something. Just so you know!

Name: That Show with the Hippie and the Jerkwad Dragons, by GalladeofSpades

Link: It's over here

Summary:
    The Hall of Origin... Home to all Legendaries in the Multiverse... It's golden pillars... It's floating glass shards... It's Talk Show where every single Legendary except Arceus are a part of- wait... WHAT? Oh well, at least Arceus hasn't discovered this... yet.

Pokémon Chaptered Fic, Comedy and possible Parody, On-Going.

Doesn't follow the format, sorry.

Hello human beings, here's my possibly first fanfic!

Title: Beginnings are consistent
    Degree of Completion: Yet to be Written
    Link: no link sorry
    Tagline: A young boy named Dylan who grew up in Cherrygrove Town is starting his journey with his pokemon, Flaffy, his friend Lily, and her Pokemon Swablu
    Genre: Adventure/Action
    Type: Pokemon Chapter Fictional

Yay, overloading you with work -- sorry!

Braid, JX Valentine
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Braid-One-Shot
    "There are certain rules one must follow while traveling through Ilex Forest. First, should you consider doing it, never stray from the path. Ever."
    Pokémon one-shot
    Horror, Supernatural

Retroactive Continuity, JX Valentine
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ity-(one-shot)
    N understands the rifts are there for a reason.
    Pokémon one-shot
    Angst, Horror

Anima Ex Machina, JX Valentine
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...achina-(PG-15)
    Mild-mannered researcher Bill McKenzie thought he was handed an amazing opportunity when the Japanese government recruited him to study a new extraterrestrial Pokémon... until he was kidnapped and forced to become its host. Now trapped in Hoenn with a new body, a voice in his head, and powers he can't entirely control, Bill finds himself surrounded by a region full of humans and aliens who want to make life insanely difficult for him. To make matters worse, there's a reason why everyone is interested in him, and it might have something to do with the thousands of questions his symbiotic partner thinks are better left unanswered.
    Pokémon fic
    Sci-fi, Suspense, Canon-Based Character

Mary Sue Must Die!, JX Valentine
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...t-Die!-(PG-13)
    Sora Woods is an average twelve-year-old reality warper with a Pikachu, sparkling sapphire orbs, and a goal of becoming the world's greatest Pokémon coordinator. She's about to travel across Kanto and rip apart the fabric of the Pokémon universe with every step she takes unless a trigger-happy, sailor-mouthed Mary Sue hunter stops her first. Unfortunately for the trigger-happy, sailor-mouthed Mary Sue hunter, fate pulled a genre-savvy slacker from our world and dumped him on her. Literally.
    Pokémon fic
    Parody, Comedy

REBOOT: Chapter fifteen now available. | Original: Chapter thirty-one now available.

The Witch of Fic | 365+ Reviews
    Q&A's for all your writing needs. | 365 fanfic reviews in 365 days.

The Fan Fiction Mafia | Author's Profile

Zub: the Adventures of Stuff, Zibdas
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...uff&highlight=
    Zub: The Adventures of Stuff is the story of a misfortunate boy named Zub, who was given that name for no particular reason. He is set out with the impossible task of defeating Them, even though no one seems to know what They are. He is also tasked to save and protect the world indirectly, which is really quite the bother as it probably isn't even a very good world to begin with. Along the way he meets a variety of cast, being friend or foe, who interact with him and blah blah blah blah blah.
    You get it, right? If no, stop wasting your time here and read the story.
    Comedy, Adventure,

After years, I finally have something to contribute again!

The Motionless Journey of Youngster Ian, Psychic
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Youngster-Ian
    What does a random NPC trainer do, and how does he interact with the silent "player" character? What happens between rematches, and can anything really change?
    Pokémon one-shot
    Canon-Based Character

Also, please add the following under the Search by Author post. :>

Psychic
    The Motionless Journey of Youngster Ian
    What does a random NPC trainer do, and how does he interact with the silent "player" character? What happens between rematches, and can anything really change?
    Canon-Based Character
    Pokémon one-shot

The Favourite
    Every team has one, but the role isn't always so sought-after.
    Pokémon POV
    Pokémon one-shot

Battle of Wills
    The Pokédex is supposed to contain information on every known Pokémon to man. But what do you do when even the sharpest minds come out blank? Can a creature of legend be contained?
    Tragedy
    Pokémon one-shot

Lastly, just an fyi but you included the examples in the first post twice - once in the spoiler, once outside.

~Psychic
    Last edited by Psychic; 21st June 2012 at 7:56 AM.

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

The Legend's End, by Scaldaver

Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.

When Edward Lance embarks on his Pokemon journey, soon, against his will, the legends of the Pokemon World recruit him as their only saviour.

But the clock is ticking: an ancient evil, dead set on eradicating all life on the planet, has already started the process of picking off the Legendary Pokemon...

For the most part, it is an adventure story, but there is some mild horror thrown in there too.
    Last edited by Scaldaver; 21st June 2012 at 8:28 PM.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

Quote Originally Posted by Amphy22 View Post
    Hello human beings, here's my possibly first fanfic!

Title: Beginnings are consistent
    Degree of Completion: Yet to be Written
    Link: no link sorry
    Tagline: A young boy named Dylan who grew up in Cherrygrove Town is starting his journey with his pokemon, Flaffy, his friend Lily, and her Pokemon Swablu
    Genre: Adventure/Action
    Type: Pokemon Chapter Fictional
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    The Legend's End, by Scaldaver

When Edward Lance embarks on his Pokemon journey, soon, against his will, the legends of the Pokemon World recruit him as their only saviour.

But the clock is ticking: an ancient evil, dead set on eradicating all life on the planet, has already started the process of picking off the Legendary Pokemon...

For the most part, it is an adventure story, but there is some mild horror thrown in there too.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    Also, please add the following under the Search by Author post. :>

Psychic
    The Motionless Journey of Youngster Ian
    Canon-Based Character
    Pokémon one-shot

The Favourite
    Every team has one, but the role isn't always so sought-after.
    Pokémon POV
    Pokémon one-shot

Battle of Wills
    The Pokédex is supposed to contain information on every known Pokémon to man. But what do you do when even the sharpest minds come out blank? Can a creature of legend be contained?
    Tragedy
    Pokémon one-shot

Lastly, just an fyi but you included the examples in the first post twice - once in the spoiler, once outside.
    Actually, you're already on the SBA post - for some reason, all the names between bobandbill and Sapphire Persian aren't showing up, but when I click edit you can still see them all. I added the one OS that you just submitted that wasn't already in the list with your other works, and I'll try to figure out why stuff isn't showing up. And about the examples being posted twice, that's because they're two different ways to submit things, which I guess you overlooked. :P

Besides the two people I said nope to, everything has been added.

Better Late Than Never, Jake76
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ate-Than-Never
    "An apathetic trainer and his blind companion go on an epic journey throughout Kanto to stop an ancient evil from reawakening."
    Pokémon fic
    Action, adventure, original trainer, supernatural
    Click the Banner below to read my newest fan-fic, Titans of Kanto.

All credit for the banner goes to the glorious Brutaka!

Added to the list!

My Version of Saints Row The Third, I-am-the-Peel
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Row-The-Third
    "A retelling of the story of Saints Row The Third videogame. As a street gang becomes an enourmous criminal empire, all of the members become celebrities and lavish in their luxury and money. But after a bank heist goes wrong and the gang nearly lose one of their best friends, they realise that they need to change their ways and must fight the biggest enemy organisations that they have ever encountered. Can the saints reclaim their lost glory and defeat their new enemies?"
    Non Pokemon Fanfiction
    Adventure, Action, Comedy, Drama and friendship
    Not completed, but the first three chapters/nine missions have been posted

I hope the form is ok and I would greatly appreciate some comments or reviews,
    Last edited by I-am-the-peel; 20th July 2012 at 10:40 AM.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I don't know what i did wrong last time, so I've changed it a bit.

The Legend's End, Scaldaver.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-Legend-s-End

When Edward Lance embarks on his journey with his best friend, Nuria, little does he know that an ancient murderer is on the loose. With all life on Earth as the killer's target, no-one is safe. Not even the Legendary Pokemon.

Chaptered Pokemon fic
    Adventure, action, horror (mild).
    Last edited by Scaldaver; 22nd July 2012 at 12:22 AM.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

Okay, I should probably give this a shot (and see if the link turns out as it should):

Revenant, SilentMemento
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...nant-(rated-R)
    When everything around you is dead...when you find yourself alone in the dark...when the truth becomes worse than all of your lies...it's a proper time to panic.
    Pokemon fic
    Horror, Suspense
    COMING SOON

Warmonger - A fantasy fic where peasants fight the wars of kings and lords, where monsters lurk in the night, and where depravity is not only expected, but encouraged...

The Rocket Tales: DeCiphering the Operation, Shadow Jirachi
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...)&goto=newpost
    Danielle Smeed and Quentin Wreck, or as they are known Dani and Rek, are two Rocket Grunts who manage to live life by fluke. Dani is a selfish, obnoxious woman with a superiority complex. Rek is a jaded, cynical man who isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is. Watch as they and four other Rocket Grunts try to kick Cipher out of Johto and Kanto in order to keep up their oh-so-evil reputation and not lose it to a bunch of wannabe evil-doers from Orre. Unfortunate events ensue.
    Chaptered Pokémon fic
    Comedy, Friendship
    Pokémon games I own: Diamond, Platinum, White, HeartGold, Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Time, Ranger, Shadows of Almia, Guardian Signs, Colosseum.
    Currently reading the Ginji's Rescue Team manga.

RangerShipping, my OTP~

Solana x Lunick forever~!

Through the Thunder and the Lightning, Brutaka

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-the-Lightning

"A teenage boy becomes the victim of a deities attempt to solve problems before they occur. Instead, however, he is saved but transformed into a Pokemon without any memories. Soon, he partners up with a giggly Shiny Emolga named April who he falls in love with. Together, they had intended on becoming a Salvaging Team and learn what happened to our hero along the way. Unfortunately, they become entangled in a war between two deities and many decisions will have to be made. Should the two takes sides in the war? And will our hero decide to stay with his new-found crush April, or go back home to his family?"

Fan Fiction/ Pokemon

Main genres in the story: Adventure, Action, Friendship, War
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 31% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

The T-Legend, Energo (Uncompleted)
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Legend-(PG-15)
    "A revelation regarding the origins of several Legendary Pokemon puts the world at risk of war with the discovery of a potential T-Gene that can augment human capabilities. Follows the paths of several humans who all play an integral role in shaping the future of mankind and its place within the world."
    Pokémon fic
    Action, Drama, Fantasy

Hopefully I've done this right and it will bring over some reviewers, I'm getting very lonely writing it. Thank you for your help
    If you're interested in FanFic please read up on my new story: The T-Legend. Much appreciated.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the bombastic banner

Pokémon Crusade by Pkmn Breeder Jack
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...sade-(Revised)
    Jack Surge didn't want to follow in the footsteps of his uncle, father, or brother. Shortly after running away with Static, his Elekid, Jack finds his very life in jeopardy when he runs afoul of a small criminal operation in Cherrygrove. His plans for a simple Pokémon journey are thrown by the wayside when he learns that there is someone who wants him dead for what he witnessed.
    Pokémon Chaptered Fic
    Genres: Drama/Action/Suspense
    In Progress

Feli Chronicles: Vitandes

Links and Sources:

Link to fic here in serebiiforums.
    If you want to read it on tumblr, go and click here. Best Recommended if you wanna be updated.
    Check here for my Wikia of this chronicle. Some details will be placed here

Summary:
    In this world live the Tivanes, a race of innocent beings. For one family however, they play an important role to the creed of Goddess Feli.

Fiction or one-shot; Pokémon Fanfic or not.
    This is a Chaptered Fiction with arcs. Also, this is an Original story.

Main genres in the story
    -Family
    -Adventure
    -Fantasy

In progress: Current amount of chaptrs is 17l
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Continuing my work, I am making another Poke Fanfic. This is an upgraded update of my short story. The First fanfic I made where I began using dark themes such as angst and death.

Title: Valiant Emblem

Rate: PG 15 or Teen

Summary: Motto, a photojournalist, returned to his homeland in Hati to visit a supposed to be held contest for under appreciated bug type pokemon. But there is a problem. He's arachnophobic to bug type pokemon. Soon in his participation, a shiny butterfree decided to iterlude with him. What else dos this butterfly had to do with him?

Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    My Version of Saints Row The Third, I-am-the-Peel
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Row-The-Third
    "A retelling of the story of Saints Row The Third videogame. As a street gang becomes an enourmous criminal empire, all of the members become celebrities and lavish in their luxury and money. But after a bank heist goes wrong and the gang nearly lose one of their best friends, they realise that they need to change their ways and must fight the biggest enemy organisations that they have ever encountered. Can the saints reclaim their lost glory and defeat their new enemies?"
    Non Pokemon Fanfiction
    Adventure, Action, Comedy, Drama and friendship
    Not completed, but the first three chapters/nine missions have been posted

I hope the form is ok and I would greatly appreciate some comments or reviews,
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    I don't know what i did wrong last time, so I've changed it a bit.

The Legend's End, Scaldaver.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-Legend-s-End

When Edward Lance embarks on his journey with his best friend, Nuria, little does he know that an ancient murderer is on the loose. With all life on Earth as the killer's target, no-one is safe. Not even the Legendary Pokemon.

Chaptered Pokemon fic
    Adventure, action, horror (mild).
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMemento View Post
    Okay, I should probably give this a shot (and see if the link turns out as it should):

Revenant, SilentMemento
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...nant-(rated-R)
    When everything around you is dead...when you find yourself alone in the dark...when the truth becomes worse than all of your lies...it's a proper time to panic.
    Pokemon fic
    Horror, Suspense
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Jirachi View Post
    The Rocket Tales: DeCiphering the Operation, Shadow Jirachi
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...)&goto=newpost
    Danielle Smeed and Quentin Wreck, or as they are known Dani and Rek, are two Rocket Grunts who manage to live life by fluke. Dani is a selfish, obnoxious woman with a superiority complex. Rek is a jaded, cynical man who isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is. Watch as they and four other Rocket Grunts try to kick Cipher out of Johto and Kanto in order to keep up their oh-so-evil reputation and not lose it to a bunch of wannabe evil-doers from Orre. Unfortunate events ensue.
    Chaptered Pokémon fic
    Comedy, Friendship
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutaka View Post
    Through the Thunder and the Lightning, Brutaka

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-the-Lightning

"A teenage boy becomes the victim of a deities attempt to solve problems before they occur. Instead, however, he is saved but transformed into a Pokemon without any memories. Soon, he partners up with a giggly Shiny Emolga named April who he falls in love with. Together, they had intended on becoming a Salvaging Team and learn what happened to our hero along the way. Unfortunately, they become entangled in a war between two deities and many decisions will have to be made. Should the two takes sides in the war? And will our hero decide to stay with his new-found crush April, or go back home to his family?"

Fan Fiction/ Pokemon

Main genres in the story: Adventure, Action, Friendship, War
    Quote Originally Posted by energo View Post
    The T-Legend, Energo (Uncompleted)
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Legend-(PG-15)
    "A revelation regarding the origins of several Legendary Pokemon puts the world at risk of war with the discovery of a potential T-Gene that can augment human capabilities. Follows the paths of several humans who all play an integral role in shaping the future of mankind and its place within the world."
    Pokémon fic
    Action, Drama, Fantasy

Hopefully I've done this right and it will bring over some reviewers, I'm getting very lonely writing it. Thank you for your help
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkmn Breeder Jack View Post
    Pokémon Crusade by Pkmn Breeder Jack
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...sade-(Revised)
    Jack Surge didn't want to follow in the footsteps of his uncle, father, or brother. Shortly after running away with Static, his Elekid, Jack finds his very life in jeopardy when he runs afoul of a small criminal operation in Cherrygrove. His plans for a simple Pokémon journey are thrown by the wayside when he learns that there is someone who wants him dead for what he witnessed.
    Pokémon Chaptered Fic
    Genres: Drama/Action/Suspense
    In Progress
    All added. Sorry for taking so long.

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    Feli Chronicles: Vitandes

Links and Sources:

Link to fic here in serebiiforums.
    If you want to read it on tumblr, go and click here. Best Recommended if you wanna be updated.
    Check here for my Wikia of this chronicle. Some details will be placed here

Summary:
    In this world live the Tivanes, a race of innocent beings. For one family however, they play an important role to the creed of Goddess Feli.

Fiction or one-shot; Pokémon Fanfic or not.
    This is a Chaptered Fiction with arcs. Also, this is an Original story.

Main genres in the story
    -Family
    -Adventure
    -Fantasy

In progress: Current amount of chaptrs is 17l

Continuing my work, I am making another Poke Fanfic. This is an upgraded update of my short story. The First fanfic I made where I began using dark themes such as angst and death.

Title: Valiant Emblem

Rate: PG 15 or Teen

Summary: Motto, a photojournalist, returned to his homeland in Hati to visit a supposed to be held contest for under appreciated bug type pokemon. But there is a problem. He's arachnophobic to bug type pokemon. Soon in his participation, a shiny butterfree decided to iterlude with him. What else dos this butterfly had to do with him?

Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Tragedy.
    Nope.

Weak, Ememew
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...%29&p=14795371
    As Hilda heads to the League to face N, Iris takes Bianca aside and tries to help her become stronger. Unfortunately, the two seem to be talking past one another. Can Iris convince Bianca that she can’t avoid her problems?
    Pokémon one-shot
    Canon-based character
    Oh, look! I wrote a fanfic! Weak (One-Shot. Rated G). Can Iris convince Bianca that she can't just avoid her problems?

And another one: Mischief (One-Shot. Rated G). A little fun for October.

I.

Feli Chronicles: Vitandes, jireh the provider

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...icles-Vitandes

"Welcome to Vitandes. A world populated by being called Tivanes. Beings that were believed to be the unexpected evolution form human beings who were unwanted and mistreated. Unlike the millions and trillions that lived on planet earth, these Tivanians never knew what a human was, nothing more than a rumor. Tivanians are beings that are free from the corrupted human beings of human life, society, and governance. It won't take long when a tivanian child bears a human soul was born. With a human father searching for his missing child, a philosophical destiny from Feli, and a looming gloom of corrupted greed, one family was called by Feli to heed them their destiny."

Non - Pokemon Fic

Family, Fantasy, Adventure, Mystery, Angst, Supernatural

In progress (currently posted 14 chapters)

II.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Nomad Seekers, jireh the provider

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Nomad-Seekers

"An alternate universe of Feli Chronicles: Vitandes. When a Cinccino and Lucario were chosen to raise a legendary baby pokemon, they begin their journey as a married family to explore the vast lands below Nomalia. With their sibling Mienshao and other friends along the way, they will face many new challenges ahead and learn more about their child. With a human seeking his child, the gut dread of Arceus, and an unknown race looking for Jirachi, their innocence will be trialed to become mature parents an prove their dedication to their beloved baby as their own."

Pokemon fic

Pokemon POV, Fantasy, Family, Adventure, Mystery, Angst

In progress

III.

Goodbye Human, jireh the provider

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?
    591916-Goodbye-Human

A one shot PMD story as to why there are some humans who were reborn as a pokemon an why some humans wanted to abandon their humanity and completely erase their humanity, as memories, body, and spirit

Pokemon Fic

Pokemon POV, Romance, Deep Friendship, and Family

In progress by demand.
    Last edited by jireh the provider; 21st December 2012 at 8:57 AM.

Title: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Ivory Explorers of Truth
    Link: Here
    Degree of Completion: In progress
    Info: Two siblings, a Dewott and Meowth, searching for their parents, a Zorua with the possesion of a mysterious orb, and a Riolu with a mysterious past. As these four meet, they have a whole new world to explore. What kind of adventure will unfold?
    Genre: Drama/Action/Adventure
    Style: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Chapter Fic

I hope you enjoy it...though I ran out of places to put in other O.C.'s I'm working on the next chapter right now.
    Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 30th December 2012 at 2:06 AM.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Title / Author: Pokémon: Black & White / Johno1995
    Link: You can find it huurrr.
    Brief Description: "Massively unlucky rookie trainer Hilbert has one week to gather eight Unova gym badges, craft a strong Pokémon team, catch Zekrom, defeat Team Plasma, win the heart of Dragon trainer Iris, and sign up for the Unova League... wish him luck!"
    Category: Pokémon chaptered fic / in-progress
    Genre: Canon-based character / Comedy / Adventure
    Last edited by johno1995; 4th January 2013 at 1:51 AM.
    X Team:

Y Team:

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast