Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Fan Fiction Catalog: Entry Thread

Stopping the Apocalypse by SceptileFan
    Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...the-Apocalypse
    Summary: Tyler, a sixteen-year-old trainer, has returned home to Pacifidlog Town after four years of travelling and winning the Unova League Tournament. However, after a struggling archaeologist asks for his help and they explore a mysterious undersea chamber, ancient, seemingly invicible Pokemon awake and begin wreaking havoc. Tyler must find a way to stop them before his entire home region is destroyed.
    Category: Pokemon Fic - Chaptered - In progress
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Comedy/Romance (a bit)
    Not completed yet.
    Want to watch some funny videos?
    Check out MandJTV, a channel where Raccoon Man, a hero nobler than any other, serves justice and does a few other ridiculous (and funny) things.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/1o7ho6.jpg[/IMG]

Title: Across The Wold, And Back Again
    Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...And-Back-Again
    Degree of Completion: 20(ish)%
    A concise tagline: Black and White start on their journey from their hometown, Opeculid City. Their starter Pokemon are unexcpected, though, and aren't from Unova. Beginning on the adventure, Black is optimistic. What could go wrong? Well, that would be a good question, if nothing went wrong.
    The genre: Adventure
    Type: Chaptered-Pokemon
    Region: Starts in Unova - Ends in Kanto. I may make them visit the 6th Gen, once some more Pokemon are announced, and the name of the region is announced.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Title, Username: Happenings Between Goals, The Teller

Link: Happenings Between Goals

Summary: Eric sets off on a journey to accomplish his goal of becoming the regional champion, and along the way, meets with many other people, all of whom are trying to achieve their own goals, some of which may conflict with Eric's.

A Pokemon chaptered fanfic.

Categories: Original Trainer, Adventure, Action, Drama, Comedy

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Title: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Ivory: The Sacred Relics
    Degree of Completion: In Progress
    Link: Here
    Tagline: Two siblings, a Dewott and Meowth, searching for their parents, a Zorua with the possesion of a mysterious orb, and a Riolu with a mysterious past. As these four meet, they have a whole new world to explore. What kind of adventure will unfold?
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Drama/Romance (much later)
    Type: Chaptered Pokemon fic.
    Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 18th January 2013 at 10:52 AM.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Title: Central: A Metaphysical Odyssey, Fixthe_Fernback

Link: Central: A Metaphysical Odyssey

Summary: A story about the bond between Pokemon and humans, the people who wish to learn more about it, and others who wish to abuse it for their own personal goals.

A chaptered Pokemon fan-fic

Genre: Drama, Dark Comedy, Slice of Life, Adventure, Surreal, elements of sci-fi and romance
    Last edited by fixthe_fernback; 21st January 2013 at 2:54 AM.
    My Author Profile[/Center]

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Type is Ghost, Pokemon are Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Spiritomb.
    3DS FC: 3566-1718-0207

Username: TheGreatGigInTheSky
    Title: The Horns of Xerneas
    Summary: In a world after humans, it is a golden age of Pokemon. With the reinvention of sea travel, Pokemon now chase their dreams: To hunt down the fabled Horns of Xerneas and become rich, famous and powerful. But as some ships go on their way, they begin to wonder if the wealth, fame and power promised at the end is worth the pain, grief and misery the hunt causes...

It is a chaptered Pokemon fanfic

Genre: Action, Adventure

Last edited by TheGreatGigInTheSky; 9th March 2013 at 10:20 PM.
    3DS FC: 4597 - 0384 - 5442

If you add me, PM me with your friend code and I'll add you.
    Friend Safari: Grass; has Oddish, Ivysaur and Quilladin

Title: Swim Good by pokesimmo

Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...%29&highlight=

Summary: After running the Cerulean City Gym for so long, Misty finally has the chance to go off on her own adventure, but, she has a dangerous secret that could put her friends in jeopardy.

Type:
    Pokemon fic, in-progress, chaptered.

Genre: Adventure/mystery/action/romance

Title: Better Summer Days by Shinsen-Eevee (can be found on Fanfiction.net under Cecil Kain Cerberus)
    Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...o-creepypasta)
    Summary: Leaf remembers lazy sunny days, where they didn't have a care in the world.
    Pokemon One-shot
    Angst, Tragedy, Friendship
    One chapter

Title: Transcending the Abyss

Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-Collab-PG-13

Progress: Four chapters and counting.

Summary: World Abyss is a prison unlike any other. Here, there is no sun and the stars are myths. For centuries it was sealed away from the surface, and its prisoners and their descendants forgotten. But now, things are finally starting to change; the prophecies of old finally coming true. For one group of Pokemon, it means the hope of escape, but for the Warden, it's the final endgame.

Type:Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (ish) Story

Genre: Adventure, Some-Violence

Note: This story is a collaboration between myself (Knightfall) and Pokenutter.

Knightfall signing off...

Title: Author's Run

Link: Author's Run Link

Progress: Work-in-progress

Tagline: An author was sitting in his room, writing a fan fiction. Then suddenly, the Grammar Police came and tried to arrest him. The author fled to his fan fiction world and made new friends over there. A Creator, a red eyed ten year old, and an average kid. Together, they must find 7 Chaos Emeralds and avoid the Grammar Police at the same time.

Type of Story: Chaptered Pokemon fic. Crack.

Genre: Comedy, Adventure.

Title: So Bad It's Good

Link: So Bad It's Good Link

Progress: Finished

Tagline: ... I don't even... Wut?

Type of Story: Oneshot. One of the most Crackiest Fic on Serebii.

Genre: Horror.

One Author, One Creator and Two boys. Set in Johto. Where everything is not what it seems. For they must flee from the group called the Grammar Police. And saved the World from an unknown threat.

Credits to ~BrightStarVictory~ of Subspace Generate Graphics!

So Bad It's Good and, So Bad It's Good 2: War of the Turkey

Oneshot(s)! It's-IT'S. It's.....Something. Caution: May shatter your sanity. Read, if you dare.....

My Author's Profile

Title of Fan-fic - "The Quest of Justice and Truth"

Link- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...tice-and-Truth

Summery of fic - Four Pokémon one day meet their destinies when they are told that they are the "Chosen Ones" to lead the war against humans, so that Pokémon will be free from them forever. Along the way they meet many new friends and have many adventures during their quest's journey, but will the so called "Chosen Ones" be able to win the war, or will they be imprisoned to the selfish desires of humans forever? Read this action packed fan-fic to find out!

Unfinished, chaptered Pokémon-point-of-view fic.

Genres - Adventure/Action (although I could have added some more such as War and Family, I will just have to say that these will suffice).

EDIT: Please ignore this request, as this fic has been deemed cancelled by me... thanks so much!
    Last edited by Cassafrass1999; 7th August 2013 at 8:04 PM.
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

My Pokemon Adventure
    Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...emon-adventure
    Summary: Fred and his friend Jacob begin their own pokemon journey. But its far from safe as the failed teams Team Rocket, Team magma and team aqua have joined forces to get revenge and redeem themselves.
    Category: Pokemon Fic - Chaptered - In progress
    Genre: Adventure/action
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Title: Pokémon reMastered
    Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...mon-reMastered
    Blurb: Ever become annoyed at the way the Pokémon Animé went? Ever thought things should/n't have happened? Well, I did. After a few versions, the final is here. Pokémon reMastered is a reworking of the Animé with my personal style and imagination held in mind. Some characters and events have changed, or don't happen at all. Some things that never happened, but I wish had are included or worked in. It's complete OriginalCanon, essentially.
    Type: Chaptered Pokémon Journey Fic
    Progress: Ongoing (Four Chapters posted as of this post)
    Genre: Canon-Based Character, Adventure, Action, Original Trainer
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Well, it sure has been awhile since I was here. This is my first new fic in several years.

Title - Sgt. Froakie

Link - here

Blurb - Based off the manga/anime Sgt. Frog. A team of Pokemon invaders arrive on Earth with the intent of conquering the planet. Naturally, their plans go horribly awry. The five-man platoon sets off on various misadventures, accompanied by their new human friends every step of the way.

Type - Pokemon fic, chaptered, in-progress

Genre - Comedy, friendship
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 18th August 2013 at 4:23 AM.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Inferno Chronicles: Embers
    Link to fic/one-shot: Link
    A teenage boy is given a foreign Pokémon for his adventure through Unova, but is forced into a new destiny when evil groups push him and his friends around.
    Pokemon Fic
    Adventure

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Title: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Link: Here.

Summary: The rescue teams of Fenix town must try to find the missing Axis Tower crystals. One such rescue team, consisting of an Eevee wanting to prove to everyone that she is more than just a kid, a Shinx with a mysterious past and an amnesiac Mienfoo, learn more about themselves while they gradually uncover the mysteries of what is going on.

Type of Story: Chaptered Pokémon Mystery Dungeon story, in-progress.

Genre: Friendship/Adventure.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Earth, Air, Water, Fire by Bulba the Great!
    Alec Gideon is drawn into a dark plot to capture Ho-oh with fellow trainers Chase Tang and Logan Clements. The four main players could be described by their Zodiac Elements - Earth, Air, Water, and Fire.
    Chaptered Pokémon Fic - In Progress. Eight Chapters so far.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Title and your username. AVatar legend of Xin Kōngqě, mew 2000

Link to fic/one-shot. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...23333%3Bngq%EC

summary/short blurb about your fic/one-shot. Ten thousand years avatar korra defeated vattu the new avatar Xin has been born, he is a master air bender but as an air nomad he is quite different. He is forced upon a role he does not want and struggles to forgive spirits for what they did to his little brother.

If you are submitting a fic or one-shot, and if it is Pokémon or not. fic- non pokemon

Main genres in the story (first one listed is where the submission will be placed) -action,adventure
    Last edited by mew 2000; 21st November 2013 at 2:07 AM.
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Username: Cassafrass1999

Fan-fic: Destiny Bonds (link here ---> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Destiny-Bonds )

Description: Destiny Bonds is a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon spin-off type fan-fic, which revolves around a teenage boy named Sky who gets turned into a Pokémon on accident one fateful day. He has to figure out how to turn back into a human with the help of his new friends Swoobat and Joltik, but little does he know that there is much more in store for him than he now knows...

It is a Pokémon Fan-Fic.

Genre: Pokémon POV/Fantasy/Adventure (not sure which to choose)

~~~

Username: Cassafrass1999

Fan-Fic: My Life in Owl City (link here ---> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...fe-in-Owl-City )

Description: Cassidy gets a surprise call from her favorite musical artist one day, and is ecstatic when he asks her to dinner. Little do they both know but something big is going to be happening to Adam that day... and that someone else is out to get him.

It is an Owl City/Hootowl fandom Fan-Fic.

Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Username: jireh the provider

Fanfic: Valiant Emblem --> link here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Valiant-Emblem )

Summary: Collegiate Graduate photojournalist Motto Lokomo returns to the Hati region nearby Johto and Kanto invited by a mysterious man. Turns out that the invitation will involve his greatest fear of bug type pokemon. Accompanied by a victimized butterfree, both are forced to help each other solving on the mystery of an abandoned school. Turns out the ruined school has secrets kept hidden.

Pokemon Fanfic

Genres: (Main) Tragedy ; (Other genres) Horror, Supernatural, Mystery

Completed Fanfic (14 chapters and an Epilogue)
    Last edited by jireh the provider; 20th January 2014 at 5:42 AM.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Name: rust
    Fiction: The Cannons to Heaven Cycle
    Summary: A mercenary becomes a dictator. A soldier becomes a hero. A man becomes a leader. A misunderstanding becomes a conflict.

After the theft of a powerful ancient relic, the Orre Republic launches a biological missile at Kanto that transforms people into Pokemon hybrids. Amidst the chaos, a mercenary troupe steals an aircraft carrier to raid the high seas. With humanity quickly becoming monsters, high-stakes political tensions, a powerful cult, an anarchist militia, and a rogue army hellbent on world domination, Hoenn President Harry Kim is now the only thing that stands between the world and total war. It's Game of Thrones meets House of Cards meets The Walking Dead meets Band of Brothers meets Pokemon: the ultimate wargame.

Genre: War, Action
    Type: Chapter fic set all over the Pokemon World (named Maridia).

Title:Enigma Rising - Discovery
    Summary: When an airhead new trainer named Amber stumbles across a strange egg that won't hatch, her world turns upside-down. Who is Team Night? What is the Silicon Movement? Why does the Silicon Movement want the egg? Meanwhile, a crisis of unprecedented proportions threatens to unmake the entire world!
    Genre: Adventure, Action, Drama
    Type:Chaptered Fic (In-progress)

----

Title:Wandering Storm
    Summary: Jake decided he wanted to be a trainer. Though the choice was sudden, he was unafraid of the consequences. Little does this teen and his Espeon know what they're really in for when their first night out is interrupted! Soon, he is faced with the greatest threat the world has yet seen: the Awakened. On top of this, a homicidal Zapdos won't stop following him. Is it more than a fourteen year-old newbie trainer can take?
    Genre: Adventure, Action, Drama
    Type: One-shot (first chapter), Chaptered Fic (continuation)
    Fics in Progress

Progress: ~30% *REWRITE IN PROGRESS!*

Progress: 100% Continuation: 20%[/CENTER]

Title: BlackWhite: Season XY by Hero of Truth (link)

Summary: The adventures of a human and superhero called Kostas/Hero of Truth in a realistic Pokémon World, as well as other worlds, during the XY era of Pokémon.

Genre: Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Drama

Type: Chaptered fic

Last edited by Hero of Truth; 26th May 2014 at 12:46 PM.

Title: The Cosmic Voyage
    Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...smic-Voyage-PG
    Degree of Completion: In Progress
    Tagline: In order to discover the origins of Deoxys, a large spaceship is sent to its possible home world, another planet named Plikaa. However, things do not turn out as expected.
    Genre: Sci-fi, Action, Adventure
    Type: Pokemon Chaptered Fic
    My trade shop is now open!
    --------------------------------------------
    The Cosmic Voyage (on hiatus because of boredom)
    --------------------------------------------
    3DS Friend Code: 1418 - 7771 - 0495
    Friend Safari: Grass
    2DS Friend Code: 1865 - 0564 - 3202
    Friend Safari: Psychic
    ---------------------------------------------
    YouTube
    DeviantArt
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:
    I HAVE CLAIMED SEALEO. YOU WILL PERISH AT THE FLIPPERS OF THE SEALEO MASTER RACE (Spheal was already claimed).

I'm Cold and I Want to Go Home by Keysmash (x)

Your tears are freezing as they fall, but there's no stopping now.

Genres: Action/Adventure

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast