Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Fiction Catalog: Entry Thread

The Ripple Effect by Zadros
    With so many consequences in this world, we can never know exactly what events catalyzed each one of them. Or how they will ultimately all cross paths.
    Non-Pokémon Chaptered Fic - In Progress
    Genre - Action, Mystery
    << The Ripple Effect || Updated 21/05/12 >>
    Celebrating 5,000 views
    And slightly less replies

Zadros! Accepted and added ;D

Palcks~

Ahaha. I remember this! Oh the glory.

Well, I have a new fic. Of the adventure type.

Finding Acai by //Mix\\
    One sarcastic girl plus one charismatic boy equals two Pokemon Rangers. Two Pokemon Rangers plus the evil schemes of the Go-Rock Squad equals a struggle to survive.
    Chaptered Pokémon Fic - In Progress

//Mix\\, accepted and added. Never thought I'd type those words. And I guess you would remember the Fan Fic Catalog considering you're the one who started the old one and allowed me to start this one when you left (the first time, lol).

Palcks~

M'kay, new story here:

Heart of the Sea by Bay
    A parable about a fisherman that got the biggest catch of his life, only to let pride take over him.
    Chaptered Pok&#233;mon Fic - In Progress
    Genre - Drama

Tumblr | FFnet | Author's Profile| Archive of Our Own | Banner: Umi Mizuno
    I'm still writing, but probably not much Pokemon stuff at the moment. HAM!

...this is a two shot, I guess it goes under fanfic until I post the second part? xD;;

Black Maria by Ejunknown
    Two isolated, not quite human prisoners in transit.

demise: the last remnants of the fallen

chapter two complete: defective.

meddling with time: where time lines collide
    a new fanfiction of twisted time and mistaken love chapter one complete: steps forward

author's profile -review exchange profile - deviant [/COLOR]

Because my old ones aren't on the catalogue anymore, and i've just started re-writing one...

Card Tamer: Legend of the Lakes by Sinnohdragon
    The beginning of a series of adventures by the future generation of Pok&#233;mon trainers, the Card Tamers. Jack and Kai are in a race against a hidden enemy. Can they save the legends before they're gone forever?
    Last edited by Sinnohdragon; 29th January 2010 at 9:39 PM.

Show-Off by Chris 2.1
    Milo Mitchelson is having an identity crisis. Ignored by his mother, invisible to his father and taunted by his sister, he struggles to find any purpose after losing in the finals of the Johto League. Taking a bold move, he begins coordinating, rivalling his sister for his family's attention.

Pokemon Trainer/Contest fic: Chapter 2 posted.
    Set: Johto

Show-Off
    -Contest Fic-
    Milo Mitchelson is suffering an identity crisis. After losing in the finals of the Johto League, Milo feels lost, but is isolated by his parents, who are focused on his older sisters coordinating career. Determined to make himself heard, Milo begins training for Pokemon Contests in an attempt to find out who he is
    *Chapter I Posted*

Well, it's about time I added a story or two of my own, isn't it? Considering how long ago you brought the idea to me and all, haha. (Ignoring out how old these are...)

The Favourite by Psychic
    Every team has one, but the role isn't always so sought-after.
    Pokémon One-Shot - Completed
    Genre - Pokémon POV

Battle of Wills by Psychic
    The Pokédex is supposed to contain information on every known Pokémon to man. But what do you do when even the sharpest minds come out blank? Can a creature of legend be contained?
    Genre - Tragedy

Mistakes for Breakfast by Psychic
    We all make mistakes. Some are just more devastating than others...
    Non-Pokémon One-Shot - Completed
    Genre - Drama

Psychic
    The Favourite
    Every team has one, but the role isn't always so sought-after.
    Pokémon POV

Battle of Wills
    The Pokédex is supposed to contain information on every known Pokémon to man. But what do you do when even the sharpest minds come out blank? Can a creature of legend be contained?
    Tragedy

Mistakes for Breakfast
    We all make mistakes. Some are just more devastating than others...
    Drama
    Non-Pokémon One-Shot - Completed

Though as a suggestion, since there are so few non-Pokémon fics, whether chapter or one-shot, why not just combine them all into one section and just specify in the bold bit at the bottom of each entry whether it's chapter, one-shot or completed? It should make things a lot faster to go through for anyone who doesn't want a Poké-story, and shouldn't take long to do since it's just combining everything under one roof.

Just a suggestion, but it could nice condense things that could use the condensing.

~Psychic

@Anyone who I have not notified as of yet: You're all accepted and everything will be added this weekend. EDIT: Ejunknown and Sinnohdragon, yours have not been added since no genre was specified. Just post/VM/PM to let me know ;)

@Psychic: My reasoning for having everything separate for the Non-pok&#233; sections was just because even if they were all together it would be really long, since I would keep each individual genre, despite having anything under it or not. I'll try your idea this weekend when I'm not having to deal with school, and I'll play around with it to see how it goes (apparently my area is supposed to get a foot of snow tomorrow night, so I might play around with it on Wednesday if I have no school).

BA~
    Last edited by Walcott; 9th February 2010 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnohdragon View Post
    Because my old ones aren't on the catalogue anymore, and i've just started re-writing one...

Card Tamer: Legend of the Lakes by Sinnohdragon
    The beginning of a series of adventures by the future generation of Pokémon trainers, the Card Tamers. Jack and Kai are in a race against a hidden enemy. Can they save the legends before they're gone forever?
    Genre - Adventure
    I did PM, but it was a few days ago so i'll stick the genre on here too.

Wow, I haven't had anything new to put in here for a while. Anyway, I've got a new fic to add.

The Pokemon Show by GalladeRocks
    The cast of the Dimentions of Darkness trilogy enters terrifying new territory in this fic: showbusiness. In this spoof of The Muppet Show, Piplup, Chimchar, and all their friends star in their own TV show. Of course, catastrophe is behind every curtain, but this is still not a show to be missed!
    Chaptered Pokemon Fic-In Progress
    Comedy

I got the form right, right?
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Here's mine....

PMD2: Blind Eyes, Gazing Heart by DaggerThruMyHeart911
    Rin, a human-turned-Pokemon, fights for the world alongside teammate Eevee, while struggling with her own world of darkness.
    Chaptered Pokemon Fic - In Progress
    Pokemon POV
    Grovyle is awesome. So is Celebi. 'Nuff said.

BTW
    Fanfics by me! (The ones that aren't on hiatus)
    PMD2: Blind Eyes, Gazing Hearts Chapter Eight is up!

I'll add all three of your Fics during the week hopefully. I've been sort of overloaded with school stuff; had a research paper and Spanish project due last week, and now presentation in my history class and a Chemistry project this week :< Will try my best to be able to find the time to add them ;)

BA~

^ You do seem busy. I hope i'm not too much of a bother by adding another update to your list.

The Chasing Flames by Sinnohdragon
    The volcano on Cinnabar Island hasn't erupted in living memory, but its far from dormant. Flaze escapes the blast - but at a massive cost.
    Pok&#233;mon One-Shot - Completed
    Genre - Drama

Chasing Forgotten Memories by Jahz
    Summary of your Fic: John is alone, terrified and completely clueless. He's on the run from the law, for a reason he doesn't know and is losing his memory. He has something they want but he doesn't know what it is, but they don't want to play nice. He can't turn himself in, They want him dead. All he has is a computer and a note in blood, a note so important, it could save the lives of thousands.
    Last edited by jahz; 5th March 2010 at 6:51 PM.

Lessons in Pok&#233;mon by revolvingscott
    The Pok&#233;mon League has realised the dangers of throwing 10 year olds out into the world on their own. To counter this, they have set up a 'Mentorship' program. This consists of experienced trainers taking n00bs around a country of the n00b's choice. This follows 4 trainers and their mentor travelling through the land of Johto. The Fic is mainly based on character as opposed to battling.
    This should be posted under 'Original Trainer'

^ My fic. Banner made by the beautiful and talented wolfgang.amadeus

All have been added, with the exception of jahz (you didn't fill out the form completely). Sorry it took so long everyone, and my loads of schoolwork have finally settled for now at least, so if anyone has anything else that needs to be added it should not take as long as this did.

BA~

Chasing Forgotten Memories by Jahz
    Summary of your Fic: John is alone, terrified and completely clueless. He's on the run from the law, for a reason he doesn't know and is losing his memory. He has something they want but he doesn't know what it is, but they don't want to play nice. He can't turn himself in, They want him dead. All he has is a computer and a note in blood, a note so important, it could save the lives of thousands.
    this should be posted under Mystery or Suspense catergories.

Pokemon: Battle of Battles by ESPNfanatic35
    Summary: Ash has finally won the Sinnoh League and is challenging the Elite Four. Little does he know there are enemies arising that will give him a greater challenge than the Elite Four can ever give him.
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Canon

Edit: I apologize, I just realized I had the wrong link on there for some reason, I changed it to the correct one
    Last edited by ESPNfanatic35; 23rd March 2010 at 4:53 AM.

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

@ESPN: Sorry, wrong format. Please try again ^^

BA~

Pokemon: Battle of Battles by ESPNfanatic35
    Ash has finally won the Sinnoh League and is challenging the Elite Four. Little does he know there are enemies arising that will give him a greater challenge than the Elite Four can ever give him.
    Genre - Canon
    Last edited by ESPNfanatic35; 27th March 2010 at 3:48 AM.

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

Here's hoping I'm doing this right... ^^;

Communication by Sike Saner
    Solonn Zgil-Al, one of the few pokémon able to speak to humans, learns what can happen when certain talents are not kept hidden.
    Drama

The Origin of Storms by Sike Saner
    Esaax the wobbuffet has not been the same since the death of his trainer. He may never be the same again.
    17 Chapters
    Tragedy

Sike Saner
    The Origin of Storms
    Esaax the wobbuffet has not been the same since the death of his trainer. He may never be the same again.
    Tragedy
    Chaptered Pokemon Fic - Completed

Communication
    Solonn Zgil-Al, one of the few pokémon able to speak to humans, learns what can happen when certain talents are not kept hidden.
    Drama
    Chaptered Pokemon Fic - In Progress

Thanks in advance! ^^
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK
    (Or do. I don't actually mind.)
    The Origin of Storms | Communication

Delta Species by Giratina!
    This Trainer journey takes us through the expanded and revised land of Holon, led by the most unlikely of heroes (and heroines), showing us exactly how incredible it can be when certain staples of the genre - like, say, Pokémon - are turned on their ears. Meanwhile, something decidedly shady and very decidedly scientific occurs behind the scenes of the Region, casting a simple message out with every breath: "It will get worse."

Beasts Like Us by Giratina!
    Highlights from the life story of Suicune, occasionally intersecting with the Stations of the Canon and delving far, far deeper than any legend or folktale can reveal.
    Last edited by Giratina!; 27th March 2010 at 4:10 PM.

Giratina!, please use the correct format to submit ;3

ESPN and Sike Saner, all thins you two wanted added have been added :D Thanks for fixing that ESPN.

BA~

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast