Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Official SPPf Member x Member Shipping List

Red face The Official SPPf Member x Member Shipping List

♥~♥~♥ The Official SPPf Member x Member Shipping List ♥~♥~♥
    All claims from the previous thread are now null and void.

Welcome to the brand new Official SPPf Member x Member Shipping List!
    In this thread, we keep track of all the shippings between members of SPPf! Whether it be canon, friends or crack and such, this is the place to list them! Please take the time to read this post, so you’ll know exactly how to go about claiming your couple name!

THE LIST HAS BEEN RESTARTED.

The list, as well as the strike/ban list, will be contained in the post below this one. Please check the list before claiming!

Rules:
    ♥ All SPPF and Shipping Community rules apply
    ♥ You must be a member of SPPf for at least a month.
    ♥ YOU have to be a part of the ship that you are posting here.
    ♥ When you post, please explain why you named the shipping the name you did.
    ♥ First come, first serve. If there is already a ship with your name, don't complain. There are over a million words from different languages you could use for your ship. How to see if the name's taken? The list is in alphabetical order, but if you're lazy, simply use ctrl + f to search for the name.
    ♥ Please use the forms provided correctly. Failure to do so will result in you not receiving the claim.
    ♥ Do not bash any couples or members. Those that fail to respect this rule will be punished accordingly.
    ♥ BE PATIENT. Many of us have responsibilities outside of SPPF. We will add your claims when we can.
    ♥ When listing canon ships, please bold the the ship name to let us know. (We're also offering color services so, if you want, please specify which color for whichever ship.)
    ♥ If the member in a ship you're going to list down has already put you and him/her in a ship of their own, you will not be allowed to have the same ship with a different name. It seems a little selfish.
    ♥ If you notice any mistakes in the list, simply send a PM to either one of us and we'll fix it for you.
    ♥ Do not ask to be a helper. We will appoint someone if or when we need one.

* SHIPPINGS ARE ONLY ALLOWED IF YOU AND THE OTHER MEMBER(S) AGREE TO IT.

Strikes:
    If you break a rule, you receive a strike.

One strike = 3 days ban
    Two strikes = 1 week ban
    Three strikes = 3 weeks ban
    Four strikes = 1 month ban
    Five strikes = Perma-Ban

If you post while you are banned, you will receive another strike. After five strikes, you will be perm-banned from posting in this thread, so you have been warned.

Forms
        Spoiler:- Basic Claim Form:

Spoiler:- Username Change Form:

Other Claiming Threads:

The Official Couple/Poly/Crossover Claiming Thread
    The Official Member x Fictional Character Claiming Thread
    The Official Member x Celebrity Claiming Thread

_____

Got any questions or concerns? Contact Meowth City or xEryChan

Enjoy!
    Last edited by xEryChan; 4th October 2014 at 2:44 AM.

Humans are fragile, fickle beings; our
    hearts change with the shifting of the tides

The List
        Spoiler:- List #-Z:

Strike List
        Spoiler:- Strike List:

Ban List
        Spoiler:- Ban List:
    Last edited by Meowth City; Yesterday at 11:50 PM.

Confectioneryshipping - SerenaForTheWin x DarkLucarioADV - At first we were having trouble on how to name our ship thus we ended asking one another if we have anything in common. We both said we have common in sweets particularly chocolate, so we try to find a word which define sweet and we ended up with confectionery. Confectionery means a shop selling sweets and I feel that it will fit both of us - SerenaForTheWin

AssistanceShipping - SerenaForTheWin x esm8m - Assistance comes form the word assist meaning to help, this name was chosen ever since I got to the What's This Ship Called thread. Recently I was only a minor shipper until one time where I get to fill a lot of shipping submissions in that thread then I ask myself to volunteer to become her assistant. And she (esm8m) approves thus I ended up being her official assistant , then we help each other whenever there is a confusing submission in tumblr/bulbagarden/or here at serebii - SerenaForTheWin

Encountershipping - Huhadude x SerenaForTheWin - The reason for our name well since we both had our first meeting here at serebii through threads, I find the word encounter suitable here as it can mean our first meeting - SerenaForTheWin
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 20th August 2014 at 4:11 PM.
    Kumiko Oumae aka waller - she can tell one thing is off just by a look

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaForTheWin View Post
    Confectioneryshipping - SerenaForTheWin x DarkLucarioADV
    AssistanceShipping - SerenaForTheWin x esm8m
    Encountershipping - Huhadude x SerenaForTheWin
    Just letting you know that there should be a colon ( : ) after the shipping name. The formatting just makes it easier on us when we add to the list.

For example: Confectioneryshipping: SerenaForTheWin x DarkLucarioADV

However, since I'm feeling nice and it is such a minor error, I will let it slide.

All claims have been approved and added!
    including the ones made in the failed thread from earlier as listed below

BubChan's Claims:
    Amieshipping: SerenaForTheWin x BubChan - Amie is friend in French.
    MagicShipping : Huhadude x BubChan - We use colors in some words here in Serebii and we say that this is magic.
    PlatonicShipping: AwesomeGrovyle x bubchan - Other users says "AG and Bub loves each other" but we always says that our relationship is platonic

Huhadude's Claim:
    UnrealShipping: Huhadude x AwesomeGrovyle - I chose this name because we consider this relationship unreal/platonic.

SerenaForTheWin's Claim:
    Fanficshipping: SerenaForTheWin x Porygon-Z7727 - Our name comes from the shortcut of the word fan fiction and since we both like to write fan fiction stories and even until now, that's where our shipping name comes from.

Mister_SGG's Claim:
    Commonwealthshipping: Mister_SGG x Rezzo - He is British and I am Canadian and both our countries are part of the Commonwealth.

Lorde's Claim:
    ATRLShipping: Lorde x Dax - ATRL is a site that we both visit frequently, so it seems fitting for our ship's name.

Throbbingbananashipping: Kirby x Ellie. Ellie and I came up with this name because I was following her on Mario Kart with a banana and they throb when you hold them........ and she wouldn't start the game without me making this post...
    I have a Tumblr! Come check it out or something.

Approved and added to the list

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720
    Tumblr | Ery's Secret Base | Twitter

AirFlyheadshipping: TRUE DOOM MURDERHEAD x Deku_Link - After years of knowing eachother, we have both come to notice the main things we have in common. We are tall. We both answer to flyhead. This is our story.

Confidentialshipping: SerenaForTheWin x torterra_4_the_win - Its because both of us like to keep things to ourselves and that will also result that we are very secretive, Confidential actually means secret to both of our understanding - SerenaForTheWin
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 21st August 2014 at 11:30 AM.

They're the same

BishieShipping: 1rkhachatryan x ~CallOfTheIndie~. "Bishie" is what Robert and I call each other.
    ScarfMentalityShipping: Dragalge x ~CallOfTheIndie~. It's what somebody called us on the "Ship the Above Two Posters" thread, putting together his previous Greninja avi with my caption "Femme Mentality". It's also the Ship in his movie script.
    Omega Ruby Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

HuggableShipping: Bulbasaur3 x SerenaForTheWin - Our name actually comes from her profile and my thoughts about her, In my opinion I really feel that I would like to hug her and as for her it is written on her profile that she feels she wants to hug someone ( could be anyone of her friends including me) plus we're both females so its a bonus - SerenaForTheWin

question: sorry if this seems to be a little off-topic, since you said that the one who submit has to be a member for at least a month but what about his/her partner - does he/she needs to also be a member for at least a month to be part of that ship?

They're the same

All the above claims have been approved and added to the list!

question: sorry if this seems to be a little off-topic, since you said that the one who submit has to be a member for at least a month but what about his/her partner - does he/she needs to also be a member for at least a month to be part of that ship?
    No, the rules only apply to the person submitting the claim.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 22nd August 2014 at 11:13 AM.

BeautifulSoul shipping: PopPrincess_Lyra x Meowth City

Reason: Well you liked thr song, even me. So kinda thought of it. And i don't remember any more... Was made years ago... Is that a good reason?

OH YES I DID, MEOWCY >:3 nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    BeautifulSoul shipping: PopPrincess_Lyra x Meowth City

Reason: Well you liked thr song, even me. So kinda thought of it. And i don't remember any more... Was made years ago... Is that a good reason?

OH YES I DID, MEOWCY >:3 nya~
    Approved and added to the list.

So I see this one came back again. xD Time to repost/reclaim. *w*
    (And yes, I did ask permission with my significant other again, just in case. xP)

NitelightShipping: Midnite♪ x SilverLanayru
    Reason: We've been besties ever since we first met on here six years ago. It took us about three years to finally admit our feelings for one another, but it was well worth it. Despite the geographical distance barrier, we're still making it work because our love is just too strong. :3 We deemed the name of our shipping 'Nitelight', based off of our internet aliases: 'Nite' from Midnite, and 'light' from my old username lightlanayru. And the colors used in this are both of our favorite colors respectively, purple and blue.
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Thief
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

^ Approved and added to the list!

SquabbleShipping: Inferno792 x SerenaForTheWin - Since sometimes we disagree on matters and may revolve in a start of an petty argument. Squabble is another word for argument - SerenaForTheWin

They're the same

Question: Can we use transfer a name from the "Give the Two Posters Above a Shipping Name" thread? As in you and the other member in the ship was given a shipping name by another member who posted below the two of you and recycling it on here. Crediting that person who came up with it of course. Or does it have to be entirely original? Just wondering. Thanks!

SquabbleShipping: Inferno792 x SerenaForTheWin - Since sometimes we disagree on matters and may revolve in a start of an petty argument. Squabble is another word for argument - SerenaForTheWin
    Approved and added to the list!

Quote Originally Posted by TopGengar999 View Post
    Question: Can we use transfer a name from the "Give the Two Posters Above a Shipping Name" thread? As in you and the other member in the ship was given a shipping name by another member who posted below the two of you and recycling it on here. Crediting that person who came up with it of course. Or does it have to be entirely original? Just wondering. Thanks!
    If all parties agree to it, I don't see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    If all parties agree to it, I don't see why not.
    Okay, thanks for letting me know.

ResistanceShipping: TopGengar999 x DarkLucarioADV

Reason: Chianti came up this one. It's a common name but considering the types of Lucario and Gengar. Fighting, Steel, Ghost, Poison, are types that would be the kind to persevere through obstacles. 100% platonic by the way.

MarvelShipping: torterra_4_the_win x ~CallOfTheIndie

Reason: Both of us love Marvel (superheroes) and we believe that everyone should marvel at our friendship :3
    Amourshipping and Generation III for the win!

All the above claims have been approved and added to the list!

ShippersNationShipping: TopGengar999 x Chianti - Exporting from the "Give the Two Posters Above A Shipping Name" thread. On the thread, I saw that Bubchan named us this. Both Chianti and me happen to be shippers of many ships, namely Amourshipping.
    AdventuresShipping: TopGengar999 x Benny+Lilia+Ash - Another name exported from that thread, I present to you something SerenaForTheWin came up with. Well, both of us liked Adventures in Unova, so there you have it.

Please note that all the ships are still Platonic.

Quote Originally Posted by TopGengar999 View Post
    ShippersNationShipping: TopGengar999 x Chianti - Exporting from the "Give the Two Posters Above A Shipping Name" thread. On the thread, I saw that Bubchan named us this. Both Chianti and me happen to be shippers of many ships, namely Amourshipping.
    AdventuresShipping: TopGengar999 x Benny+Lilia+Ash - Another name exported from that thread, I present to you something SerenaForTheWin came up with. Well, both of us liked Adventures in Unova, so there you have it.

Please note that all the ships are still Platonic.
    Both have been accepted and added to the list.

NumberShipping: SerenaForTheWin x Vycksta - This probably must be a reference to our shipping submissions because both of us tend to submit a lot of names and we can't even justify the number on how many names got submitted - SerenaForTheWin

They're the same

^ Approved and added to the list!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast