Page 1 of 866 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Default Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

J
    AmourShipping | SatoSere

Credits go to Rainbowicescream on DeviantArt

Welcome to the official AmourShipping/SatoSere thread on Serebiiforums.
    AmourShipping is the name given to the belief of Ash/Satoshi and Serena are or will be involved in a romantic relationship. The origin of the name comes from "amour", the French name for "love", which is chosen because Kalos is inspired by France and because Serena's crush was hinted before the beginning of the XY series, in which later it was officially confirmed.

In this thread you can discuss about the hints and the development of the shipping.

RULES

1. All SPPF rules apply as usual, as well as the Shippers Community Rules.
    2. No bashing or flaming. Please, respect other people's opinions and beliefs, a well as other characters and shippings.
    3. No double/triple/quadruple/5+ posts. Simply edit your previous post if you want to add or fix something.
    4. Stay on-topic. Avoid discussing or commenting about the latest episodes, and don't talk about other shippings here [They have their own threads], unless they are related in a way or another to AmourShipping.
    5. No one-liners. In other words, avoid posts with just a single line. Put more thoughts into them, or they will be considered SPAM.
    6. If you post a fanart, remember to give credit to the respective artist. In case you don't know who the artist is, say so.
    7. Each member will have three chances, before being banned from the thread.

BANNED MEMBERS

None yet. Keep this way!

CURRENT MEMBER LIST:

Spoiler:

In case I've missed any of you or you don't aren't anymore into this ship, please report to a Shipping Moderator and they'll fix the issue.

FANFICTION

Spoiler:

FANARTS

Spoiler:

AMVs

Spoiler:

BANNERS

Spoiler:

AMOURSHIPPING-RELATED EPISODES FOR NEWCOMERS

Wanna know more about AmourShipping? Then look at these gems!

Spoiler:

POSSIBLE TOPICS

What do you love about AmourShipping?
    How do you think AmourShipping will be developed?
    Do you want to see more flashbacks about Ash's and Serena's childhood?

If you have more questions you want to suggest, feel free to do that. The more, the merrier.

With that said, have fun in the AmourShipping thread!
    Last edited by xEryChan; 14th October 2014 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Added members
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Well as much as some fans don't like it, I am going to go with companion, there is no way I can see it going towards other female characters coming back, we have to remember that the anime directors have this nasty habit of giving the main girls a cameo, then writing them out of the series, they did it with Misty, May and Dawn, all that is left over is to write Iris out of the series and then in the next generation it will be Serena, they always do it. Also I saw this coming, from a mile away, in fact I saw it coming 6 months ago.

I was going to either be Serena or Shauna, so I guess the anime department chose Serena, I have seen Dawn, Misty or May fans getting upset on other pages, but I knew it was going to happen, it wasn't on this forum but others, some are just flat out denying it, because they want their girl to come back, the worst part about it, they aren't even giving her a chance, which is annoying in my opinion.

Now as for the pairing between Ash and Serena, I would be very interested in how they interact through out the X and Y series.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

I am a Multishipper too........and I love Pokeshipping, Pearlshipping, AdvanceShipping etc. But I am not going to let that deny my love towards this pairing :P I am looking forward for their interactions once XY starts.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

^Same here. I multiship characters a lot specially in the pokemon series. I'm actually looking forward to see Serena and Ash's first meeting and their journey together. I was actually wondering how will Ash and Serena meet.. It's quite intriguing and I think I gonna be participating on their interaction and the likes.XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

What am I interested in seeing as the new Series starts, 1. Serena's goal for the series, 2. how Ash will help her, 3. how Ash and Serena will act with Clement and Bonnie around.

I feel that there could be that same Ash and Dawn dynamic as well, but that is sort of jumping the gun a little since we will not find about the new series until this Sunday.

This was the day that Ash has obtained a new collection to his ever growing harem...

The way I see it, before it was even announced, people had a premonition that Serena's gonna be Ash's new female companion. Heck, they had a premonition that gym leader's gonna be his new companion. Which made shippers of the previous FemComps a little mad (an understatement). And seeing that this region's group is gonna be a 4 group like back in Hoenn, I don't think this is gonna go in the limelight. I'm not saying that this ship's gonna sink, but like Advance, it's gonna get the cockblocks. After all, the writers can't balance out character development if the group has more than 3 persons in it, right?

Well Bonnie seems too young for pokemon training at this stage, I would estimate that she would be the same age as Max, so we will still see the big three on center stage (Ash, Serena and Clemont) her journey will be to either simply follow her brother around to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble, or to learn more about what she wants to do.

But I don't think the shipping will be compromised by a four person group, it worked pretty well in Advance, but that was because only two characters really got development (Ash and May) while the other two were in the background constantly, DP Brock remained in the background while Ash and Dawn developed really well, I felt that the BW saga, (nothing against the Negai or wishful shippers) was one of the weaker groups Ash had travelled with, so I think the writers will do something a little different, I think Ash and Serena will do pretty well since those two will most likely meet up in Lumiose City. So this brings us to our first little topic.

When Ash and Serena meet for the first time, how do you see it happening?

What kind of role will Ash play for Serena in this series?

When Ash and Serena meet for the first time, how do you see it happening?

I hate to bring this up, but could this be the return of the sick bike joke?

Anyway, I can't really see how they are gonna meet because I'm not good in predictions. I think I'm gonna bet on them meeting in the lab or something.

What kind of role will Ash play for Serena in this series?

I would say like in Advance, a mentor of sorts. By the looks of it, Ash finally grew up, and I can see him do just that.

No? Well, is Serena gonna be a newbie trainer would be the question. And if yeah, well, there you have it! Another rehash of a newbie female trainer.

Some people say Serena's gonna be the new Brock. Heh.

LOL If they go back the Pikachu frying the girls bike gag, I actually miss it so I wouldn't mind honestlyXD

Nice to see some people like the pairing like me already, hope the fandom grows over time. I wonder if Ash and Serena will get three episodes alone like what happened with AG? If she is his female companion, which I think she will be myself. Why only advertise the main rival and not the main female character first? Just doesn't make sense.

I like the idea of Ash going back to being a mentor to the girls too, since this is a Paris like region hopefully we get a bit more fluff unlike the last one.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I love to multiship too. Ash x Serena would have some good interactions. Maybe she could have an inessive towards Ash. That would be funny if she watched his battles. Or she would try to get closer to Ash by using Pikachu as a excuse.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I think this ship has alot of potential, Serena seems like a Dawn-esq kind of girl but of course there's no way to know for sure until the series starts. I really do wonder how they will react with each other, but it does seem to be going the AG way with the group composition at the very least.

I honestly do kinda ship this heck, I already have a Shipping name for this with evidance. Anyways, I can see Ash and Serena have a good chemistry, it seems how they're presented just click. Anyways, to answer a few of the questions.

>Ash and Serena meeting

Honestly, I can see it play out in some type of cafe or something, Serena an aspiring trainer watching one of Ash's battles and goes up to him to ask him to train her or something. I don't know, to be honest.

>Role

I can really see Ash being a mentor is he actually remembers stuff this time around. If not, I don't know to be honest. I guess time will tell.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

I would question if its a bit too early to start a shipping thread... but then again, its probably never too early to start a shipping thread, is it?

Should be interesting to have another female PC as traveling companion. I don't mind following a few ships too, but guess it depends on how the series starts out- a few traditions without being exact ripoffs would be best. Such as the bane of bikes everywhere that is better known as Pikachu- just as long as they don't recycle the Ash owing someone a bike excuse. Not that Misty remembered that excuse most of the time anyway and Dawn didn't mind too much since it was an emergency and an accident at the time (I think).

Just another few weeks.

oh wow already? guys? the anime hasn't even been aired yet. XD

I think their relationship would be similar to how Dawn behaves around Ash.
    http://meowstic.deviantart.com/

http://themeowstics.tumblr.com/

According to this post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post16399628

It has been revealed that Serena has met Ash prior to XY. What could it mean? Does that mean Serena is Ash's childhood friend?

Discuss.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post

It has been revealed that Serena has met Ash prior to XY. What could it mean? Does that mean Serena is Ash's childhood friend?

Discuss.
    Ash's childhood female friend should be Leaf.And you all sould know that both Serena and Leaf are similar to each other and I say what will happen if Gary shows up in Kalos meeting Ash there and meets Serena.They would have the same similar different kind of relationship that Gary has with Leaf.

The poster for the anime shows Serena blushing and looking at Ash, omg!

http://www.filb.de/kaihou/content/20...imeposter2.jpg

I don't care what anyone says, I ship this hard.
    Last edited by Sephora; 15th September 2013 at 10:24 PM.

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

Personally, I 'd like both Serena and Ash to both try and get the eight badges. I'm not sure how'd that work if they're traveling together, but...

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post

Discuss.
    So wait, if Serena has met Ash prior to XY, but she hasn't appeared in any of the previous anime arcs.... I think they might of been childhood friends, like you said. Which is interesting since Gary is the really only known childhood friend. If they are in fact childhood friends, this shipping would already be a lot more dynamic than any of the previous Ash shippings... I'm patiently awaiting the 17th~

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
    So wait, if Serena has met Ash prior to XY, but she hasn't appeared in any of the previous anime arcs.... I think they might of been childhood friends, like you said. Which is interesting since Gary is the really only known childhood friend. If they are in fact childhood friends, this shipping would already be a lot more dynamic than any of the previous Ash shippings... I'm patiently awaiting the 17th~
    If they are childhood friends, wouldn't that make Serena from the Kanto region? But that wouldn't make sense since she is a beginner in the Kalos region...

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    If they are childhood friends, wouldn't that make Serena from the Kanto region? But that wouldn't make sense since she is a beginner in the Kalos region...
    Well, that doesn't mean she moved there. In the games (when they're released), the protagonist has just moved to Kalos. Just like how the protagonist did in RSE. They can be childhood friends and still have Serana starting in Kalos.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Well what if she moved there before she got the chance to start her journey, she was say 8 years old and her family decided to move to the Kalos region, that is a possibility, sure it means that it changes some of the story to the series but it would definitely refreshen it. also if that is the case that Ash and Serena are childhood friends, then that would make for some interesting dynamics between them, their interactions will also be different as well, but we will still have to wait for October 17 to see what the new series has in store for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
    Well, that doesn't mean she moved there. In the games (when they're released), the protagonist has just moved to Kalos. Just like how the protagonist did in RSE. They can be childhood friends and still have Serana starting in Kalos.
    That makes sense ^^

Honestly, I am hoping that they really are childhood friends. Not only because it would make their interaction more interesting, but it would also change it up a bit from the previous female companions who joined Ash. Plus it would be great to hear stories about young Ash :P

Will the the one that I wrote on top what I mention before was that Ash and Gary's childhood female friend was Leaf.They both are from the same region and hometown also.And how both Leaf and Serena are similar to each other.

>Morning Sun

Yeah, that's definitely going to be cute if that's the case. Maybe Serena would be more playful with Ash, but not in a taunting manner like some of the other main girls...Overall I feel like Serena will be a refreshing change, and a really good match for Ash. Maybe a shy, sweet girl who only opens up to her friends? That would be a good change up for Ash considering how fiery most of the other main girls have been.

>Moonlight

Well, is there any proof Leaf is their childhood friend? She's a character from the games, and iirc has never been in the anime. There is a difference from your headcanon and canon.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Page 1 of 866 123451151101 ... LastLast