Page 114 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 6581

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Would you be willing to see the anime come to an end if it ended with Advanceshipping being canon?

To be completely honest... yes.

What is your ideal Advanceshipping family?

Heck yeah I'd let it end! I stopped watching the anime a long time ago. Adding Advanceshipping to it, would simply make it perfection!

yes i would be fine to see the anime end with advanceshipping as i don't watch it anymore

Would you be willing to see the anime come to an end if it ended with Advanceshipping being canon?

A definite YES!!! I WANT MY ADVANCESHIPPING SOOOOOOO BAD!!!! XD GIVE ME MORE ADVANCESHIPPING!!!!!1 MORE!!!!!! ;O

Heck yeah I'd let it end! I stopped watching the anime a long time ago. Adding Advanceshipping to it, would simply make it perfection!

my ideal idea for an advanceshipping family would be ash, may and two kids one boy and one girl

I'm not sure on an ideal adanceshipping family! xD

I haven't written a family fic yet, so I never give this type of question much thought, whether they'll have a boy or girl, which will be their first child what would be there name, lol. I just don't know! Dx

But yeah, I think they would have a cute family portrait! xD

Well, in Life as a King, I have Ash has two daughters and a son. One daughter is the oldest and the other is the youngest.

@Adam: Glad I'm not the only one who gave up on the anime. I stopped by the 10th season. I watched a few episodes of 11 simply because it had May and potential Advanceshipping in it.

Think about your least favorite character in the anime, would begin to like this character if he/she contributed to making Advanceshipping canon, even if it was in a malicious way?

My least favorite character is probably Jessie, but if she helped make it canon, I would totally hug her.

Hehehe, I'm still watching the BW season, but I'd take advanceshipping any day!

I'd rather have Ash and May than Ash traveling with a new girl! xD

Aw common you guys, you can be more creative than that My ideal: Ash and May travel because of their jobs, and have one son. They're in their mid to early twenties, and their son is only 3. His name is Nicholas, Nicky for short. He has messy hair and brown eyes like his dad, but brunette hair like his mom. Ash and May spend the time equally in raising Nicky, and have different ideas on how to raise him. Ash is the more lenient parent of course :P

i agree with you there. my least favourtie is casey but if she helped make advanceshipping i would totaly hug her.
    @witty: i know what you mean i gave up at the start of sinnoh as may was gone and i didn't like dawn

To Gengar's question. My least favorite is Harley (he's too annoying). It'd be a cold day in hell when he supports Advanceshipping...darn you Contestshipper (jk, jk), but I guess I'd at least respect him...slightly

@Limit: It's okay that you still watch Pokemon. At least you still like the show Personally I just lost interest at the never ending plot. With May out of the picture, things seemed too repetitive.

@witty, you want creative?

Well, the children's names are Amber, Flint, and Amethyst

Ash becomes the Pyramid King, so that way he can fly literally where ever he pleases, thus the traveling.

And Beastmode suggested Giovanni live with him in the Pyramid, definitely an interesting twist to the story.

@gengar don't forget the part about it being a good story

Yay, thank you Gengar for adding more to your answer Oh, and I made a mistake on my idea. Nicky actually has blue eyes like Mom, NOT brown like Dad. xP

Think about your least favorite character in the anime, would begin to like this character if he/she contributed to making Advanceshipping canon, even if it was in a malicious way?
    Mines is Misty, but I think I'd tolerate her a bit if she actually did that... eh, I'm not sure. xD

@Sierra: That's true, I definitely agree on that! xD

And of course now I really want to read Gengar's story!

Lol misty? Really? Just got off work my bad. And I don't hate drew AS MUCH. Anymore. I have a plan for him in my story.

@Limit: Heh, another toleration huh? Even if a hated character does something you love, it seems that cannot always be enough. Not even for Advanceshipping. Oh well, at least it brings the rest of us together!

Haha, you and gengar have great ideal families for them! xD Man, I kind of need to see this now lol.

And yes Misty. lol, it's cool. xD I don't know, there's just something about her that had always kind of bugged me. I mean, she's cool as a character and stuff, and I get why other people like her, but I just can't put my finger on why she annoys me so much. xD

It's okay Beast, I don't care for Drew either. It's not because of Advanceshipping, I just really don't like him. He's probably number two in my least favorite. And yet I view him vital to the development of Advance.

@ampplaca, Oh of course it's a good story! I wrote it myself!

I'm kidding! I'm kidding!

About the... um... arrogant part... not the good story part...

@Wubbzy, Misty bugs me a bit too, I think it's be cool if she reappeared with the hair cut they gave her in soul silver though.

Page 114 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast