Page 125 of 263 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 6574

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    If Ash and May got married, what city/toen do you think they would live in and why

Where ever it was that served free food for no more than a battle.

Or, they travel around in the Battle Pyramid, like in Life as a King.
    always brining up that story gengar

If Ash and May got married, what city/toen do you think they would live in and why

Well, its' true that they will live in the Battle Pyramid...... Great story, Gengar!!

But if they settle down, and retire...... Then probably Lavaridge Town for the Hot Springs.........

I really like that battle pyramid idea gengar!!

It'll definitely satisfy their need of traveling and let them raise a family!!! XD

Quote Originally Posted by ampplaca View Post
    always brining up that story gengar
    Because that same question has come up so many times.
    Last edited by The Shiny Gengar; 7th July 2012 at 1:06 AM.

New topic.

What season would they get married in, or what time of year do you see them confessing their feelings?

i think the seaon would be around winter near valentines day or on christmas

What season would they get married in, or what time of year do you see them confessing their feelings?

Let's see............ For

Summer: June. The beginning of summer has arrived so it's time for Ash and May to have fun in the sun!!!

Autumn: August. The air is crisp and the leaves are beginning to fall off. It's a perfect time for Ash and May to confess, with the delectable colors of the leaves and the fresh autumn smell!

Winter: December. Christmas time all around! Time for gifts, family,friends, and ROMANCE!!!! Who knows? Under all the cold, there's a fiery passion for each other!

Spring: March. The flowers are begiing to bloom and their smell is intoxicating!!! Hidden feelings might bloom with the beautiful flowers and their beauty and smell.

That's.... beautiful aura!!!! <33333

I agree about it being march!! They'd be in a garden or something with a cute, small wedding!! XD

I think they'd confess in fall because that's the season of change!! XD

Thanks, Wubbzy!!!!!!! <33333

So what would Ash and May's wedding be like?

^ i know it will have alot of food

No problem!!! XD

Well I think it would be a small wedding in a garden, surrounded with a beautiful aroma of flowers. XD

To answer my question.............

May would wear a strapless red dress with an overflowing gown, while Ash wears an inverse tuxedo!

A small boquet of tulips and foxgloves in May's hand. Around them are 3 small arches of flowers and their friends. After the wedding, a portable...... ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT-BUFFET

So what would Ash and May's wedding be like?

They'd have to have one honkin big cake.

Haha, I almost forgot! xD

Of course they'd have more food than guest! xD

Well, I'd personally want them to have a small wedding, but I don't think that's possible with all the people they'd want to invite! They'd want to let everyone that's affected them in some way to join in on their big day! xD

Small wedding.

More cake for them.

Haha, yeah, that should work! xD

Okay, how different would their relationship be if Ash was late in getting to Little Root town? How do you think this would affect May and their relationship in general?

well it could affect it a lot or a little. if ash was late by a couple hours they would have never met there and the relationship wouldn't have been as strong or if he was like 30 min late he would have never destroyed her bike and she would have biked away ao it would mostly likely made the relationship worse

What episode could be used to represent AdvanceShipping?
    Last edited by ampplaca; 7th July 2012 at 2:33 AM.

I see what you're saying Adam! That's true! XD It would also force May to learn about pokemon on her own. Also, I don't think she'd appreciate them as much without seeing how much Ash cared for his.

I say the last episode of the AG series, since it's when they both win the Terracotta Ribbon! It exemplifies all their growth together, and represents so much about their journey and how similar they became, along with how equal they are from their starting point! xD

yea i was thinking the same thing there as well. it is one of the biggest things they did together

heres another question:If iris supported advanceshipping, what will she do to make advanceshipping to be the most canon shipping in pokemon?

I'd have to go with Limit's answer.

As for; Okay, how different would their relationship be if Ash was late in getting to Little Root town? How do you think this would affect May and their relationship in general?

.....i'd have to go with Amp's answer for this one, lol..
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

If Ash and May had a child, would the kid become a coordinator or a battle trainer?

If iris supported advanceshipping, what will she do to make advanceshipping to be the most canon shipping in pokemon?

She'd probably tease Ash about liking May or something like that! xD She could probably just tease him a lot about it, until May sets her straight, or something like that. But then she'd wonder what their relationship really is then, because she might be seeing a love connection between them, lol. And then May would just blush.

good one. i never thought of that. just to let you know i have at least 5 more to post

Yeah! I thought that since she teased Ash so much, might as well put that teasing to good use and make advanceshipping canon because of it, lol. xD

here i'll post another one here.

Why do you believe Advanceshipping will survive for a long time?

Page 125 of 263 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast