Page 193 of 263 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 6570

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    ß

1. ash sends out donphan and commands it to use defense curl and rollout and hit the side of the car, thus turning it away from may

2. may freaks out, but ash laughs pleasantly and sends out swellow or staraptor to rescue them. then they fly over paris in an aladdin-style not-carpet flight

3. may grabs the rope last-second, but eventually they both fall, their pokemon save them, and they have an adventure

4. rock-paper-scissors to decide who catches pikachu? jk. ash goes for the reach, then may jumps of ash for the catch, then ash catches may

while i am an advanceshipper, i still believe may can very likely end up with drew. i just prefer advanced over contest because i think may is too good for the "bad boy" who doesnt care about anyone. she should get the guy who cares about others and fights for all that is good
    Drew is the typical bad boy while ash is the good one, and in the end she would always end up with ash, anyways drew has nothing to do with this topic
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post

while i am an advanceshipper, i still believe may can very likely end up with drew. i just prefer advanced over contest because i think may is too good for the "bad boy" who doesnt care about anyone. she should get the guy who cares about others and fights for all that is good
    I agree, it's more likely. But I'll still support AS with it's status as an "underdog."

Only problem with Advanced is that ash is too darn dense

It kind of makes shipping Advanced a bit more fun, though, lucarioADV.

I guess you're right. You guys think may will return?

I'm hoping she returns! I'm hoping for a cameo appearance.

And to answer your question sierra, I'm pretty sure she does.. I'm not sure. She might have a beautifly from that ne episode I believe, but I can't remember for sure.

If Ash and May were in the Avatar world and were both benders, what would they be?
    I could see May as an Earthbender and I could also see Ash as an Earthbender, but at the same time I see him as a Firebender, too.

According to the AvatarWiki:
    Fire is the element of power, consisting of overpowering force tempered by the unflinching will to accomplish tasks and desires. Firebending is notable for its intensive attacking style and general lack of adequate defense moves.
    Earth is the element of substance, making earthbenders and their people diverse, strong, persistent, and enduring. In other words, earthbenders generally endure their enemies' attacks until the right opportunity to counterattack reveals itself, then strike with unyielding force
    These descriptions remind me a lot of Ash and May's personalities when they're in a battle or a contest respectively. Ash is a very spirited battler at first, rushing in head-first with a lot of determination and passion a lot like Firebenders. Later on though he develops the qualities of an Earthbender once her learns to be more strategic in battles.

As for May, I see her as an Earthbender through and through, especially with the second half of the Earthbender description. She often times endures whatever is thrown at her during a contest, and once the right moment comes along she strikes with full force and wins.

If they were both Earthbenders, though, I think it'd be adorable if they had a love story like Oma and Shu's and they have their own Lover's Cave :-P <3

I think May would be a earthbender and Ash a fire bender it just looks cooler

Haha I agree on ash being a fire bender!

Hmmm... however I never pictured may as an earth bender. I always saw her as a water bender to me.

Although you make an excellent point Sara and must reevaluate my original thinking. XD

Nice thinking on May being a water bender I just mentioned because water and fire dont mix lol

Oh man... has it really been 3 days? Dang I got some catching up to do.

How would may react if ash licked her neck because she spilled his favorite ice cream there?

I don't think I've ever gotten ice cream... on my neck... soooooo yeah. XD

She would so enjoy it, but wouldn't admit it XD

Hey, it's ice cream! Of course she would enjoy it oil.

You make a good point on the fire and water not mixing.but idk I never thought about that.

I just always saw her as a water bender lol.

How would may react if ash licked her neck because she spilled his favorite ice cream there?

That's hot, in a delicious yet age inappropriate way xD

If Ash and May were to play ANY game, what do you think they'd play? If it required more people, with whom?

Anybody played Sardines? Basically it's the opposite of hide and seek, one person hide while everyone is looking for him/her. And once someone finds him, they have to join them in their hiding spot.

So Ash hides in a tight hiding place and May finds him.

Let's just say they get to know each other a little more than they need to.

omg, that would be a great drabble.
    Last edited by The Shiny Gengar; 21st July 2012 at 7:56 PM.

What a splendid idea gengar! I for one would enjoy reading something like that.

I wish for someone to write that.

It would be interesting to see where ash hid then . *chuckles*

@wubbzy, yes, I need to write a drabble about that.

If Ash and May were to do a tag battle over who was the better Pokemon shipping (lol I have to clarify for you people), who would their competition be?

Ferriswheelshipping... I would love to see them pwn White and N's faces.

I second that statement

What is the deepest advanceshipping moment you ever read in a fic?mine was in a love not too soon to be forgotten. Ash confesses to meowth about may and asks him hoe he got over meowsy. Meowths answer was...I didn't. That was pretty deep.

The whole last chapter of Mattkins22's Final Challenge. That was some serious stuff.

What is the deepest advanceshipping moment you ever read in a fic?

The ending of "The Darkness Within." The way May freed Ash was hardcore AS.

@Gengar: I love that Sardines idea! It sounds soo cute and I can easily see the Poke-cast playing that kind of game. Because I have some kind of obsession with closets, I'm going to say a closet...but in a room that no one dares to venture into....Paul's closet! xP

@Beast: I agree, that is a really deep AS moment *nods*

My answer might be a bit weak since it's been so long since I've read any Pokemon stories....Um..... Ash always noticed how much May loved receiving roses from Drew. He wanted to see that smile on her face because of him, so he went out to find some roses. It was pouring down hard, and all the roses were at a steep incline with lots of thorns. When Ash finds May, he is covered in scratches and mud and he's soaked to the bone. The rose is worse for ware, but Ash doesn't care. All that matters to him is how May receives the rose. Ash put forth so much effort and pain for a simple object, just for May's attention. Not only is that sweet, but it speaks a lot of tones into how important May is to Ash.
    Advanceshipping is cannon ^_^

@wittychick: That sounds like an interesting story. What's the fanfiction called?

If Ash and May had all the money in the world, what would be the first thing they'd buy?

If Ash and May had all the money in the world, what would be the first thing they'd buy?
    The world's largest buffet table...

@tommy: I can see that happening lol. I wonder what Brock's reaction would be to that, or if they became a couple in general?

Deepest? As in emotionally? Death moments. Really depressing moments that make you cry. Haven't read any of them for awhile since the new ones out are pretty happy based type of stories. I honestly can't remember the last one. I'll edit this post when i can remember.

Page 193 of 263 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast