Page 200 of 267 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 6655

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    What what Ash do if he saw May's Bandana just lying on the road?

He would pick it up, dust it off and either give it back to May or in a romantic way, he would wrap it around her head for her. <3
    Really? I was more along the lines of:

"Oh no! May's been captured by Team Rocket!"

But i guess you're idea is good.

Actually...

Can somebody write a FanFic around Both our ideas? It would be awesome!

Pick it up, dust it off and say something stupid to May he finds good to say and give it to her.

Treat it special and immediately try to give it back to her.

Dust it off, give it back to May in a romantic way, but probably say something stupid, but good.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

He'll pick it up of course! Ash may questioned upon why his friend's bandana wind up out of the blue until he thought (to go w/ NintendoCoke's idea) TR must have stolen May so he rushes off to find May while Iris and Dento was catching up...Then before anyone knows it, Ash had fell down in a pitfall trap. He tried to call for help from his friends yet he saw someone out in the shadow, he thought it was Iris but later he thought maybe it was dento then he saw her- May was on the ground, Ash felt relieved that his friend was safe and try asking her to help but May didn't respond, in fact she had this one huge grin creeping along her face and it's more than seeing Ash again..

Quote Originally Posted by tomboyTrainer305 View Post
    Well the writers don't have to make almost everyone travel in a group That's for Digimon but it moreso depends if they have the time to give each individual a cameo. Unless we either see them watching Ash's battle at the league from their TV or have a Pallet reunion when Ash returns to Kanto then the fans would be really happy. Oh and a Chronicles is much needed since the fan's jimmies can be spared...

Oh and I think I found the video to what I was talking about I'll rather have AS/My Little Pony...no....never mind...>.< Well it's supposed to be a fan-movie about Godzilla (I'm not really a fan of the franchise tbh) and somehow Ash and May are part of the movie.:P Yeah...I guess the guy vcubestudios must have given up on it...:P Well there's picture I found in his gallery...

I think if an RS remake did exist then I don't know if they're gonna bring May back to advertise it or advertise them w/hout her and instead give Ash's travel companions a Hoenn Pokemon, esp. a starters.:P If ships do become canon then alot of ppl's (opposing shippers/non-shippers) jimmies would be rustled...D:
    May already has a cameo, the LEAST they should do is bring back a version of Pokemon Chronicles and include May in it, so the fans can see what she's up to in Johto or wherever she goes to. Pallet town reunion sounds like more of a fic, unless Ash actually wins a League someday lol. We did see May's family at the Sinnho League Hoenn cut-scene though.

Ignoring the weird godzilla in the back of the pic, very cute...lol...I can see why he gave up on it xD jk, original idea but fitting Ash and May into Godzilla kinda... doesn't work with the plot.

Forget random Hoenn starter (I call Mudkip! JKJKJK) bring back May since she'll be in the game herself...if she isn't, chaos shalt ensue. *prepares to charge GameFreak's door down* And yeah, but if shipping became canon then all must bow to Advanceshipping, bwahahahahaha !

Quote Originally Posted by tomboyTrainer305
    He'll pick it up of course! Ash may questioned upon why his friend's bandana wind up out of the blue until he thought (to go w/ NintendoCoke's idea) TR must have stolen May so he rushes off to find May while Iris and Dento was catching up...Then before anyone knows it, Ash had fell down in a pitfall trap. He tried to call for help from his friends yet he saw someone out in the shadow, he thought it was Iris but later he thought maybe it was dento then he saw her- May was on the ground, Ash felt relieved that his friend was safe and try asking her to help but May didn't respond, in fact she had this one huge grin creeping along her face and it's more than seeing Ash again..
    Last sentence made me lol. XD So many ideas and scenarios popped into my head as to why she was grinning like that.

If I was running the anime, he'd pick it up, hunt her down, give it to her in a type of romantic-Cinderella thing, she'd have tears in her eyes knowing how far he came just to bring this back to her, he'd grab her, the episode would end, and the world would be in paranoia as to what happens next. xD
    What would PROBABLY happen, is Ash would go bring it to her, May would be filled with emotion and say "Thanks, Ash" with a teary look on her face, Ash would be like "Sure May, no problem, that's what friends are for." then walk off and May would do an epic anime-style facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke
    Really? I was more along the lines of:

"Oh no! May's been captured by Team Rocket!"

But i guess you're idea is good.
    LOL. I never even thought of that, but you're right and that is hilarious. xD

Quote Originally Posted by tomboyTrainer305
    For Misty and Dawn, what would you like them to be paired with?

Tracey for Misty and Gary Mother F'N Oak for Dawn, everyone wins!
    I know this is off-topic, and I won't bring it up again, but that just made my day. :P Thanks xD

Okay remember Leaf? Well when Red and Blue were in development i think they had plans to add her into the game in the black dress, white gloves (yes, that outfit she came in the manga) but was cut out, now in FR/LG they put her in with a new outfit. People expected the same with Kris but sadly not. GameFreak aren't as mean as most think They do listen to their fans (not as much a Sqaure Enix. They listen to their fans, even the haters and try to please to all. :/) i mean Pokemon is a big thing in Japan and if half the fans there were upraged with the replacement of Kris just imagine worldwide? the hate would of been massive. I mean half my friends didn't get the game for that very reason! (pathetic i know, but their old-school you know?) So do they want to risk that hate again? No since most of the " newest old-school" fans were introduced into Pokemon with the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games.

Yes, a bigger group won't hurt but i don't like the idea of Misty, May, Dawn and Iris plus Brock and Cilan travelling together. You have no idea how troublesome that would be in making the storyline and character development for each individual person. I mean their doing a good job with Hoenn with the addition of Max. I think too big of the group would just make the job stressful rather than enjoyable.

I don't think they are running out of ideas, i think they just want to try new things. Eg: Contest. They cannot drag it and continue to improve it too much or else it will suck. Musicals are like contests in Ruby. They weren't perfect but given enough time we will enjoy them.

They care. Pokemon is Nintendo's 2nd most popular franchise behind Mario. they just take majority ideas of fans. Going through each single one will be hell.
    The hate WAS massive worldwide, not would have been, because it didn't happen like people were hoping with Kris if I understood you correctly? I do see your point there. Lol @ Square Enix, but yeah I don't think GameFreak are mean, I understand their reasoning behind what they do, and from a marketing point of view as well as a logical point of view it makes sense. Lol those old old-school fans. And yeah I actually was introduced to Pokemon with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald as well as Fire Red which I think was my first Pokemon game, so I understand why they don't wanna risk that hate again, because they have a lot of pleased fans right now.

I have to admit, you make some very good points. That would be too big of a group, but like I said before maybe a remake of Pokemon Chronicles would keep the fans longing for the old characters back, happy.

Haha true, over time we will get to enjoy the musicals, it's the same with the Pokemon names sort of. When I first heard about the Japanese 5th gen Pokemon names, I thought "Oh boy, these names are so stupid..." and I am sure a lot of others felt the same way. But now we are accustomed to them, and we actually LIKE those names. By running out of new ideas, I was more referring to the fact that Emboar is a 100% mix of Rhyperior and another poke I forgot... But things like that. Perfection isn't always the most entertaining, that is true, so better they don't improve the side-stuff too much. Dragging it on would also make it boring, so trying new things is a plus.

Lolololol, that is very true, and I always agreed on that. Too bad that they won't listen to the majority of fans wanting some sort of Shipping, even though I understand they like their kid/family-friendly audience sort of thing. Actually, nevermind, there are WAY too many kinds of shipping to even think about it without losing a large portion of their fanbase, so better to not have any at all.
    Last edited by Gary Oak!; 6th September 2012 at 12:04 AM.
    Currently semi-active until Early-Mid January 2013 due to being busy as a Programmer and all. If you would like to speak to me before that time, send me a PM VM or email. Until then... "Smell ya later !" ~Gary Oak

How would May get Ash to be less dense or grow up more?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Oak! View Post
    May already has a cameo, the LEAST they should do is bring back a version of Pokemon Chronicles and include May in it, so the fans can see what she's up to in Johto or wherever she goes to. Pallet town reunion sounds like more of a fic, unless Ash actually wins a League someday lol. We did see May's family at the Sinnho League Hoenn cut-scene though.

Ignoring the weird godzilla in the back of the pic, very cute...lol...I can see why he gave up on it xD jk, original idea but fitting Ash and May into Godzilla kinda... doesn't work with the plot.

Forget random Hoenn starter (I call Mudkip! JKJKJK) bring back May since she'll be in the game herself...if she isn't, chaos shalt ensue. *prepares to charge GameFreak's door down* And yeah, but if shipping became canon then all must bow to Advanceshipping, bwahahahahaha !
    Yeah I know, I've been wanting to see another reboot of Pokemon Chronicles since ever...-_- I think the writers could have used May's Johto journey as a way to advertise HG/SS but I guess they decided a loophole through their evil little plans...>_> Now it seems a little too late for us to see how May was doing, imo...-_- It would been cool if one episode that focuses on her, she battles w/ Norman, now that would been pretty cool.8D lol well whatever floats the writers' boat, I'll use my own headcanon to create May's Johto expedition.

I didn't mind the Godzilla project the guy was doing, it was weird that AdvanceShipping was included but oh well...:P I've seen the fan movie of it and I admit that the romance between Ash and May was sorta rushed...x_X

Last sentence made me lol. XD So many ideas and scenarios popped into my head as to why she was grinning like that.
    Yeah...to me, May's a little crazy sometimes...:P

I know this is off-topic, and I won't bring it up again, but that just made my day. :P Thanks xD
    Anytime, I almost forgot ur username is Gary Oak!xD

lol she'll probably tell him that dating girls is part of Pokemon training while robbing the entire Ketchum's residence's food supply to teach him a lesson
    Last edited by tomboyTrainer305; 6th September 2012 at 5:23 AM.

lol she'll probably tell him that dating girls is part of Pokemon training while robbing the entire Ketchum's residence's food supply to teach him a lesson
    LOL, that's actually pretty funny XD.

Also, nice signatrue.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    LOL, that's actually pretty funny XD.

Also, nice signatrue.
    ikr?8D Thanks knowing how awesome ponies are.

Yeah I know, I've been wanting to see another reboot of Pokemon Chronicles since ever...-_- I think the writers could have used May's Johto journey as a way to advertise HG/SS but I guess they decided a loophole through their evil little plans...>_> Now it seems a little too late for us to see how May was doing, imo...-_- It would been cool if one episode that focuses on her, she battles w/ Norman, now that would been pretty cool.8D lol well whatever floats the writers' boat, I'll use my own headcanon to create May's Johto expedition.

I didn't mind the Godzilla project the guy was doing, it was weird that AdvanceShipping was included but oh well...:P I've seen the fan movie of it and I admit that the romance between Ash and May was sorta rushed...x_X
    I always wanted a new season of PKMN Chronicles, and lololol yeah that would have been a great idea, May's Johto journey fits in well with HG/SS but I guess they wanted to enter Lyra into it U_U It is kinda late, but maybe we can see the near-ending or so, like the last few contests or battles or such and then the Grand Festival etc. If she battled with her dad I'd kill to see that on an episode purely dedicated to her And yeah never hurts to image how her expedition would be, those writers are missing out on some fun stuff xD

Never seen it so idk if I'd like it or not xD, but yeah ADVShipping in a story like that is kinda... weird lol Majority of random fan movies rush the romance because they aren't professional fic/script writers who know how to make an epic movie.

Yeah...to me, May's a little crazy sometimes...:P

Lololol yes yes she is, especially with food. 3147896512.gif

Anytime, I almost forgot ur username is Gary Oak!xD
    Lolol and add to fact that I love GaryXDawn and yay me xD

LOL. I have to admit, that is funny. XD
    She would probably tell him that Pokemon isn't the only thing in the world, flash a May-is-totally-hot-face at him, and he will reply with... "What else is there, May?" Can't teach that boi nothin'.

If May were to tell Ash that she liked him, how would he react?

Obvious is obvious.
    Ash: "I like you too May!"
    May: "R-really Ash?"
    Ash: "Yeah, we've been friends for like forever!"
    May: *Epic Facepalm*
    Last edited by Gary Oak!; 7th September 2012 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Trollface pic didn't work >.<
    Currently semi-active until Early-Mid January 2013 due to being busy as a Programmer and all. If you would like to speak to me before that time, send me a PM VM or email. Until then... "Smell ya later !" ~Gary Oak

Obvious is obvious.
    LOL, that is the most realistic answer ever!

Ash: I like you too, Ma--- Oh look sandwiches!
    May: "Falls on the ground anime style"

And am i the only one who thinks Ash would be awesome as Batman/Spider-Man and May as Catwoman/Mary Jane Watson? With Ash having a bunch of Zubats, Golbats, and Crobats(or as Spider-Man with pretty much any bug pokemon.) , And May having Skittys and Dellcattys? Awesome fanfic idea.

I always wanted a new season of PKMN Chronicles, and lololol yeah that would have been a great idea, May's Johto journey fits in well with HG/SS but I guess they wanted to enter Lyra into it U_U It is kinda late, but maybe we can see the near-ending or so, like the last few contests or battles or such and then the Grand Festival etc. If she battled with her dad I'd kill to see that on an episode purely dedicated to her And yeah never hurts to image how her expedition would be, those writers are missing out on some fun stuff xD

Never seen it so idk if I'd like it or not xD, but yeah ADVShipping in a story like that is kinda... weird lol Majority of random fan movies rush the romance because they aren't professional fic/script writers who know how to make an epic movie.
    Yeah, it was a great series but i think episodes focusing on Casey, Ritchie (not by alot) and others were a bit unnecessary...I like the Misty/Sakura/Tracey/Ash's Pokemon episodes best.:P Pretty much since Lyra is part of HGSS yet she was an okay character except for pairing up Ash w/ Dawn...*facehoof*. That's pretty true and I don't mind tidbits of May's last contests and GF being shown. :-P ikr? lol that would make a great way to have her start her journey. I also would like to see Brendan just for him to appear alongside Prof. Birch since we all know that's his son. Yeah I agree, the writers are just there for the money unfortunately...>_> Since I like to draw alot, I would like to work on a comic story based on May's Johto adventure.

Yeah it does seem weird since there's hardly anyone who is still into Godzilla...:P I love crossovers yet Godzilla's not in my top list.:P Yeah you could be right on that.

Lololol yes yes she is, especially with food. 3147896512.gif
    Could you imagine if she took part of the Hunger Games...xD

Lolol and add to fact that I love GaryXDawn and yay me xD
    Awesome sauce!8DDDD

LOL. I have to admit, that is funny. XD
    She would probably tell him that Pokemon isn't the only thing in the world, flash a May-is-totally-hot-face at him, and he will reply with... "What else is there, May?" Can't teach that boi nothin'.
    May: I don't want to live in this planet anymore...>_<

Obvious is obvious.
    Haha legit...

And am i the only one who thinks Ash would be awesome as Batman/Spider-Man and May as Catwoman/Mary Jane Watson? With Ash having a bunch of Zubats, Golbats, and Crobats(or as Spider-Man with pretty much any bug pokemon.) , And May having Skittys and Dellcattys? Awesome fanfic idea.
    I guess...I think Ash makes a good Peter Peter than Batman since Batman is way too serious unless we can put Ash's DP personality to match Batman.

Ash:....
    Last edited by tomboyTrainer305; 8th September 2012 at 6:54 AM.

The hate WAS massive worldwide, not would have been, because it didn't happen like people were hoping with Kris if I understood you correctly? I do see your point there. Lol @ Square Enix, but yeah I don't think GameFreak are mean, I understand their reasoning behind what they do, and from a marketing point of view as well as a logical point of view it makes sense. Lol those old old-school fans. And yeah I actually was introduced to Pokemon with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald as well as Fire Red which I think was my first Pokemon game, so I understand why they don't wanna risk that hate again, because they have a lot of pleased fans right now.

I have to admit, you make some very good points. That would be too big of a group, but like I said before maybe a remake of Pokemon Chronicles would keep the fans longing for the old characters back, happy.

Haha true, over time we will get to enjoy the musicals, it's the same with the Pokemon names sort of. When I first heard about the Japanese 5th gen Pokemon names, I thought "Oh boy, these names are so stupid..." and I am sure a lot of others felt the same way. But now we are accustomed to them, and we actually LIKE those names. By running out of new ideas, I was more referring to the fact that Emboar is a 100% mix of Rhyperior and another poke I forgot... But things like that. Perfection isn't always the most entertaining, that is true, so better they don't improve the side-stuff too much. Dragging it on would also make it boring, so trying new things is a plus.

Lolololol, that is very true, and I always agreed on that. Too bad that they won't listen to the majority of fans wanting some sort of Shipping, even though I understand they like their kid/family-friendly audience sort of thing. Actually, nevermind, there are WAY too many kinds of shipping to even think about it without losing a large portion of their fanbase, so better to not have any at all.
    Hate is an understatement. Johto was the only game i didn't play and plus i wasn't a fan of Kris. I actually liked Lyra but her outfit is debatable. xD Yes, the fans are pleased, i think they haven't been this pleased for ages, but i could be mistaken.

Chronicles were cancelled because they didn't have enough high ratings to continue. Remember the first episode of DP where Ash was not there at all? The show felt "empty" without Ash or Pikachu. Having only one of the two wasn't good enough for me. So rebooting a side show where we have grown accustom to Ash is risky and the Chronicles episodes weren't that great, i mean there were a few good ones but most of them where like watching fillers from the mainstream show itself. It just wasn't working. If they want to reboot the show they have to make it just as interesting as the main show or even better.

Yes I agree! Like when the names of the main female and male protag for BW everybody loved it. I mean how do we know that the japanese don't hate them like us western fans hate their engliss names of Hilbert and Hilda? Just because it sounds good to us doesn't exactly mean the japanese do. And some people that i talk to still hate the jap names of 5th gen and refuse to change. This annoys me deeply. I mean what is so wrong with change? On that note, alright i agree, maybe you also meant that the pokemon designs aren't as creative as they once were? If so then yes, they aren't as "pretty" or uniques as i once remember them to be.

You do know the majority of shipping is Poke, Contest, Ikari and Wishful? If they listen to that fanbase then we wouldn't be here shipping AshxMay now, would we? And if they did listen to the shippers, well that would be like digging your own grave. Just imagine all the fans writing why they didn't make their OTP canon. Oh, the chaos.

Anyway did anyone see that new episode just air in Japan of Dawn leaving? There was a mention of the Wallace Cup and i didn't understand why she mentioned it. Does anyone know why Dawn mentioned the Wallace Cup again?
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 8th September 2012 at 2:48 PM.

Anyway did anyone see that new episode just air in Japan of Dawn leaving? There was a mention of the Wallace Cup and i didn't understand why she mentioned it. Does anyone know why Dawn mentioned the Wallace Cup again?
    I did.:P I didn't understand on the ref. either yet I'm gonna guess that Dawn will pursue seeking another Wallace Cup on account of she had trouble getting her last ribbon much like May did.:P

I want Ash to meet up with May in Petalburg again, and have them enjoy a day in the city together. At the end, May would give Ash her red bandanna.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    I want Ash to meet up with May in Petalburg again, and have them enjoy a day in the city together. At the end, May would give Ash her red bandanna.
    I guess that would be nice...^_^;;; He'll probably make up an excuse to battle w/ Norman for the fun of things in a way to hang out w/ May and Max.

***I'll reply to all the other posts I want to reply to tomorrow, don't have enough time tonight. lol.***

Yeah, it was a great series but i think episodes focusing on Casey, Ritchie (not by alot) and others were a bit unnecessary...I like the Misty/Sakura/Tracey/Ash's Pokemon episodes best.:P Pretty much since Lyra is part of HGSS yet she was an okay character except for pairing up Ash w/ Dawn...*facehoof*. That's pretty true and I don't mind tidbits of May's last contests and GF being shown. :-P ikr? lol that would make a great way to have her start her journey. I also would like to see Brendan just for him to appear alongside Prof. Birch since we all know that's his son. Yeah I agree, the writers are just there for the money unfortunately...>_> Since I like to draw alot, I would like to work on a comic story based on May's Johto adventure.
    Lol following Richie was a must, he was Ash's ultimate twin, who wouldn't wanna see what trouble he got into? xD I haven't seen more than 3 or 4 episodes of Chronicles, so I probably missed those episodes. lol. Misty ones sound interesting though. Hahahahaha, AshXDawn xD She was pretty cool, she did get Dawn that Cyndaquil so yay I wouldn't mind it either, it would at least give us some insight as to what went on over in Johto. It actually would be a cool way for her to start her journey, May VS Norman FTW. Brendan as in Pyramid King Brendan? That would be pretty cool to see him come back, maybe add in Paul finally beating him too. xD I don't mind drawing but I suck at it, lol. I just use my mind Sad that the writers don't write for the fun of it, always for the money...

Yeah it does seem weird since there's hardly anyone who is still into Godzilla...:P I love crossovers yet Godzilla's not in my top list.:P Yeah you could be right on that.
    Haha ikr right, I never even saw Godzilla...I just make jokes about it...lol Crossovers are cool, like when Dawn visits Unova and such. And yeah, we need more professional AdvanceShippers ! lol

Could you imagine if she took part of the Hunger Games...xD
    LOL, name joke xD That would be a better crossover than with Godzilla though. :P

Awesome sauce!8DDDD
    Lol ikr? XD

May: I don't want to live in this planet anymore...>_<
    I can see why. XD

Haha legit...
    Lol thanks, I do impressions. Jk but seriously, Ash needs to get smart soon.

I guess...I think Ash makes a good Peter Peter than Batman since Batman is way too serious unless we can put Ash's DP personality to match Batman.
    Ash's personality in DP was only serious during battles and confrontations with Paul....lol.

Ash:....
    HAHAHA, LOL THAT IS FUNNY.

I didn't see it, yet at least. I would assume, that she is gonna try her hand at winning another Wallace Cup ribbon or so. What other reason is there?

Um... You mean Peter Parker, right? lol

Um... You mean Peter Parker, right? lol
    Ooooh typing fail....>_______< Yeah Peter Parker...my bad, I'm kinda derpy when typing so fast...>.<

***I'll reply to all the other posts I want to reply to tomorrow, don't have enough time tonight. lol.***

Lol following Richie was a must, he was Ash's ultimate twin, who wouldn't wanna see what trouble he got into? xD I haven't seen more than 3 or 4 episodes of Chronicles, so I probably missed those episodes. lol. Misty ones sound interesting though. Hahahahaha, AshXDawn xD She was pretty cool, she did get Dawn that Cyndaquil so yay I wouldn't mind it either, it would at least give us some insight as to what went on over in Johto. It actually would be a cool way for her to start her journey, May VS Norman FTW. Brendan as in Pyramid King Brendan? That would be pretty cool to see him come back, maybe add in Paul finally beating him too. xD I don't mind drawing but I suck at it, lol. I just use my mind Sad that the writers don't write for the fun of it, always for the money...
    Hm...true. lol I see, I practically saw every one except for the Pikachu shorts.:P Her episodes are pretty good, she's supposed to deal with being a gym leader in the early episodes until she knew on what to do and she learned on how to make badges. I like how the OrangeShipping hints get dropped knowing Tracey seems to hang out at Cerulean Gym. Oh Lyra...the next thing she does, she'll be a conspiracy theorist. :-P Yeah it was pretty cool that Dawn got Cyndaquil which was my favorite part of the episode. Yeah I know right? Damn right!>:3 Ee-nope, that's Brandon, Brendan is the protagonist from R/S/E, you see him in the first couple of minutes in the Pokemon movies, he owns a Shiftry, Aggron, Swampert and I think Magmortar..XP Yeah that's what sucks but I guess the writers have a good reason why they need the money in a way to pay for the VA's probably and needing more material for the storyboard artists, I'm guessing that's why.:P It's okay, we all got different things that we're good at and i'm good at thinking things which is good for creating headcanons.

Haha ikr right, I never even saw Godzilla...I just make jokes about it...lol Crossovers are cool, like when Dawn visits Unova and such. And yeah, we need more professional AdvanceShippers ! lol
    Yeah they are cool since we can infuse our favorite things into one story. Oh, Dawn visiting Ash in Unova isn't much of a crossover since it's canon and part of the show.:P She was okay when she stay over but Dawn was annoying when she keeps comparing Dento or Cilan on how much he's like Brock. The funny part which i like was when Dento smacks her. No worries, there are still some pro. Advanceshippers who's pretty good at drawing.:P

LOL, name joke xD That would be a better crossover than with Godzilla though. :P
    And a better love story than Twilight...XD The name would be epic if Ash and May do a challenge that they can't think or look at anything that has food in it.xD

Lol ikr? XD
    Eeyup!

I can see why. XD
    Futurama meme references FTW.xD

Lol thanks, I do impressions. Jk but seriously, Ash needs to get smart soon.
    Cool. I don't mind him being dense since it's pretty much defines his personality.:P I think he'll need to get high to hit on someone.XDDDDD

Ash's personality in DP was only serious during battles and confrontations with Paul....lol.
    Oh, I see...^_^; It's been a while since I saw DP so my memory needs to be restored a bit even though I didn't like the saga much for a couple of good reasons.:P

HAHAHA, LOL THAT IS FUNNY.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by tomboyTrainer305; 10th September 2012 at 2:19 AM.

I also want to see May meet up with Ash in Unova. It would be hilarious watching her fight with Iris over him.

I also want to see May meet up with Ash in Unova. It would be hilarious watching her fight with Iris over him.
    Don't think that would ever happen, although i believe iris will team up with may and start calling ash a kid. :|
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I don't really see that happening. Maybe Iris will treat May in a similar fashion like she did with Dawn.

I don't really see that happening. Maybe Iris will treat May in a similar fashion like she did with Dawn.
    Yeah, youre probably right.

Anyways, the thing that I like most about AdvanceShipping is that the two characters are very developed, and how Ash treats May differently then anyone else he's traveled with. I mean, name one episode where he yelled at her.

Ooooh typing fail....>_______< Yeah Peter Parker...my bad, I'm kinda derpy when typing so fast...>.<
    I was about to ask about that, but I had to log off so I didn't have the time to quote copy paste and reply. xD

Hm...true. lol I see, I practically saw every one except for the Pikachu shorts.:P Her episodes are pretty good, she's supposed to deal with being a gym leader in the early episodes until she knew on what to do and she learned on how to make badges. I like how the OrangeShipping hints get dropped knowing Tracey seems to hang out at Cerulean Gym. Oh Lyra...the next thing she does, she'll be a conspiracy theorist. :-P Yeah it was pretty cool that Dawn got Cyndaquil which was my favorite part of the episode. Yeah I know right? Damn right!>:3 Ee-nope, that's Brandon, Brendan is the protagonist from R/S/E, you see him in the first couple of minutes in the Pokemon movies, he owns a Shiftry, Aggron, Swampert and I think Magmortar..XP Yeah that's what sucks but I guess the writers have a good reason why they need the money in a way to pay for the VA's probably and needing more material for the storyboard artists, I'm guessing that's why.:P It's okay, we all got different things that we're good at and i'm good at thinking things which is good for creating headcanons.
    Yeah lol and haha nice, I didn't even know they had Pikachu shorts xD fail. Oh okay cool, I think I saw the episode where she became friends with Gyarados at last haha, but yeah that's a good way to finish off the journey with Misty, besides the final visit in Hoenn. And I noticed those hints, I think I saw that episode xD. Lolol conspiracy theorist, that would be kinda sad...xD And yeah that was my fav part of that episode too, lol Cyndaquil is awesome. OHHHHHH, okay now I see where you're at, yeah Brendan would be awesome to come back into the anime, you never really see him besides that movie you mentioned xD. VA's? And yeah I can understand that, but they should at least have fun writing and not just doing it for the money! But yeah they probably do need more material for the artists, that's a very valid assumption. :P Lol I know and true, headcanons? Like anime stories in your head? xD But yeah I am good at thinking things too, I could come up with the basic idea of an entire season of Pokemon in my head in under an hour....lol.

Yeah they are cool since we can infuse our favorite things into one story. Oh, Dawn visiting Ash in Unova isn't much of a crossover since it's canon and part of the show.:P She was okay when she stay over but Dawn was annoying when she keeps comparing Dento or Cilan on how much he's like Brock. The funny part which i like was when Dento smacks her. No worries, there are still some pro. Advanceshippers who's pretty good at drawing.:P
    Haha true true, combining 2 fav shows into one ftfw And you have a good point, I just think of it as an inside-crossover since it's 2 different regions and 2 different seasons. Haha I haven't seen the episode plus I don't speak japanese (I just saw the pics on serebii) but Cilan is a lot like Brock xD LOL, smacking her, I gotta see that xD And that is true, but I don't know any lol :P xD

And a better love story than Twilight...XD The name would be epic if Ash and May do a challenge that they can't think or look at anything that has food in it.xD
    Haha, Twilight sucks lol... And HAHA, that would be impossible. They are 110% food addicts. :P

Eeyup!
    Lol tru dat.

Futurama meme references FTW.xD
    Lolol, Futurama-Pokemon crossover. xD

Cool. I don't mind him being dense since it's pretty much defines his personality.:P I think he'll need to get high to hit on someone.XDDDDD
    Yeah but he needs a non-dense personality sometimes lol And not just high, super-high and on LSD too. XDDD

Oh, I see...^_^; It's been a while since I saw DP so my memory needs to be restored a bit even though I didn't like the saga much for a couple of good reasons.:P
    Yeah lol and same but I know those episodes so well still xD I loved that saga...lol

Thanks!
    No problem !

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128
    Yeah... That won't happen in the actual anime. At least it wont unless the anime-makers get fired and some advance-shipping addicts are put in charge. XD

Yeah, youre probably right.

Anyways, the thing that I like most about AdvanceShipping is that the two characters are very developed, and how Ash treats May differently then anyone else he's traveled with. I mean, name one episode where he yelled at her.
    Ash was, I have to admit, quite 'developed' in maturity in ADV. The fact that they almost never got into a fight, unlike every other girl he's traveled with, does indeed show that they cared for each other quite a lot.
    Last edited by Gary Oak!; 11th September 2012 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Why do I make so huge posts ? >.<

Page 200 of 267 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250 ... LastLast