Page 201 of 263 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 6570

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    Yeah, youre probably right.

Anyways, the thing that I like most about AdvanceShipping is that the two characters are very developed, and how Ash treats May differently then anyone else he's traveled with. I mean, name one episode where he yelled at her.
    The Bicker the Better? a few of the early AG episodes had minor yelling but even the best of friends share a argument from time to time. But there was something special with May then the others. Well that's just me. ^^;

Anyway did anyone see that new episode just air in Japan of Dawn leaving? There was a mention of the Wallace Cup and i didn't understand why she mentioned it. Does anyone know why Dawn mentioned the Wallace Cup again?
    I have to wait and see for myself. If someone can properly translate what Dawn said, I'll believe It.

If Ash, along with his Pikachu, and May, along with her Skitty, were dropped into the Minecraft universe, what would they do?

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    If Ash, along with his Pikachu, and May, along with her Skitty, were dropped into the Minecraft universe, what would they do?
    What do they have with them and what are their surroundings?

What do they have with them and what are their surroundings?
    They would have whatever's in Ash's backpack and May's whatever you call them, the 2 pokemon i mentioned with their current moves, and their clothes(duh), that's it. Basically anything else is what you would normally do in minecraft, such as hide in caves, build a house, and run from creepers.(XD) As for there settings, a 1,000 x 2,000 block island with a lot of trees around the rim, with an icy mountain in the middle. Oh, and they have to live there for 1 full year.

They would have whatever's in Ash's backpack and May's whatever you call them, the 2 pokemon i mentioned with their current moves, and their clothes(duh), that's it. Basically anything else is what you would normally do in minecraft, such as hide in caves, build a house, and run from creepers.(XD) As for there settings, a 1,000 x 2,000 block island with a lot of trees around the rim, with an icy mountain in the middle. Oh, and they have to live there for 1 full year.
    Well, I would think that first they would build a house together out of wood, then start planting seeds and making bread. Ash would also go mining at the mountain every so often. This would make a good fanfiction if anyone wants to take a crack at it.

Also, I think it would be cool if in an episode of the anime this conversation happened:
    May: I love you, Ash!
    *Ash looks around, his eyes slowly return to May*
    Ash: You're an awesome friend May! Traveling with you was the best!

Ash stays his dense self but hints he likes May.
    Last edited by zeldafan128; 14th September 2012 at 4:28 AM.

Hey guys, I'm thinking about writing a FanFic that invloves Ash as "The Amazing Wurmple-Man". It would basically follow ideas from "The Amazing Spider-Man" comics, but with pokemon influences (For example, Deoxys would equal the Alien Symbiote.). There would also be multiple shipping ideas (Misty would be Gwen Stacy and May would be M. J. Watson, for example). So, what ideas could i use for #1?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Oak! View Post
    I was about to ask about that, but I had to log off so I didn't have the time to quote copy paste and reply. xD

Yeah lol and haha nice, I didn't even know they had Pikachu shorts xD fail. Oh okay cool, I think I saw the episode where she became friends with Gyarados at last haha, but yeah that's a good way to finish off the journey with Misty, besides the final visit in Hoenn. And I noticed those hints, I think I saw that episode xD. Lolol conspiracy theorist, that would be kinda sad...xD And yeah that was my fav part of that episode too, lol Cyndaquil is awesome. OHHHHHH, okay now I see where you're at, yeah Brendan would be awesome to come back into the anime, you never really see him besides that movie you mentioned xD. VA's? And yeah I can understand that, but they should at least have fun writing and not just doing it for the money! But yeah they probably do need more material for the artists, that's a very valid assumption. :P Lol I know and true, headcanons? Like anime stories in your head? xD But yeah I am good at thinking things too, I could come up with the basic idea of an entire season of Pokemon in my head in under an hour....lol.
    It's alright, the Pikachu shorts are okay imo, my favorite one was Pikachu's Vacation. Yeah, I think it was called Cerulean Blues or something and she faces w/ the brothers (the same ones she faced w/ while teaming up w/ Ash and Brock) Totally Cyndaquil whupped ***** back in the Johto Saga (I didn't mind him being unevolved at that time) lol yeah but I guess the writers wanted to prevent a main character of said game to meet Ash or else the fans would want a battle between them.:P Also I used always think Brendan had white hair...but it was actually a hat he wears...O.O VA is a initial for voice actors/actresses.^^; I agree, it'll make the show more reliant on the story than being there to promote cute Pokemon.-_- Yeah that's what headcanon is, not just anime but any sort of fiction that one seems to be fond about. I usually have headcanons of any alternative scenes as well as a person's backstory or something to go along the lines...:P

Haha true true, combining 2 fav shows into one ftfw And you have a good point, I just think of it as an inside-crossover since it's 2 different regions and 2 different seasons. Haha I haven't seen the episode plus I don't speak japanese (I just saw the pics on serebii) but Cilan is a lot like Brock xD LOL, smacking her, I gotta see that xD And that is true, but I don't know any lol :P xD
    MLP x Pokemon Yeah same here, crossovers are awesome! Yeah, I always thought Dawn wouldn't even show up b/c she had her own special episode which was an excuse for her being absent but the writers pulled a fast one.:P She didn't really do much (not sure if I said this b4) but just standing around and agreeing w/ many things w/ Iris while her Piplup has more screentime than her. Can't tell if that's plain sad or either I don't care much since I'm not much of a Dawn fan.e~e That used to be my habit when the DP saga was still on, I always look at the pictures.xD Now I watch the episodes (I don't speak JP either) for the hell of it.:3 The only thing Dento and Brock have in common is just providing food lol.xD Brock's okay but I like Dento more. That scene is priceless, there was a .gif of it aka a moving picture.xD I think a know a few good artists who can draw AdvanceShipping really well.:P (me? I'm just plain lazy)

Haha, Twilight sucks lol... And HAHA, that would be impossible. They are 110% food addicts. :P
    Amen...I prefer its movie parody Vampire Sucks. lol ikr? The food channel would be their all-time favorite.xD

Lol tru dat.
    Yup!

Lolol, Futurama-Pokemon crossover. xD
    ikr!

Yeah but he needs a non-dense personality sometimes lol And not just high, super-high and on LSD too. XDDD
    I can imagine May drugging him when she offers him lemonade or any other drink.

Yeah lol and same but I know those episodes so well still xD I loved that saga...lol
    It's an okay saga but it would been better if I had seen it in JP due to how I can't tolerate Piplup in the English dub.>A<

No problem !

@Zeldafan128, OMG that reminds me of this old roleplay I used to do w/ my friend on DA, we both did liked the idea of Iris and May fighting over Ash.xD We also included one-sided CafeMochaShipping (Dento to Ash), one-sided later two-sided SapphirePearlShipping (Dawn to May) and I think a bonus KodakShipping (Ash to Shooti)

@NintendoCoke, not bad for your fic idea...:P Maybe Ash's mentor would be the 60's Spiderman.xD

Finally back on Serebii !

Well, I would think that first they would build a house together out of wood, then start planting seeds and making bread. Ash would also go mining at the mountain every so often. This would make a good fanfiction if anyone wants to take a crack at it.

Also, I think it would be cool if in an episode of the anime this conversation happened:
    May: I love you, Ash!
    *Ash looks around, his eyes slowly return to May*
    Ash: You're an awesome friend May! Traveling with you was the best!

Ash stays his dense self but hints he likes May.
    To be completely honest, that conversation actually does have a possibility of happening in the anime, just replace the words 'I love you, Ash!' with a slight blush on May's face and something less... obvious of the Shipping reference, like "I really liked traveling with you so much Ash."

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke
    Hey guys, I'm thinking about writing a FanFic that invloves Ash as "The Amazing Wurmple-Man". It would basically follow ideas from "The Amazing Spider-Man" comics, but with pokemon influences (For example, Deoxys would equal the Alien Symbiote.). There would also be multiple shipping ideas (Misty would be Gwen Stacy and May would be M. J. Watson, for example). So, what ideas could i use for #1?
    Which #1 are you referring to? LOL, sorry. XD
    Currently semi-active until Early-Mid January 2013 due to being busy as a Programmer and all. If you would like to speak to me before that time, send me a PM VM or email. Until then... "Smell ya later !" ~Gary Oak

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Oak! View Post
    [b]
    Which #1 are you referring to? LOL, sorry. XD
    Amazing Fantasy #15 lol.

Also, i came up with a few ideas last night, so here gos.

The Wurmples are genetically mutated so they are the size of a real life ant. They have the ability to pass their genes onto other living creatures, but are contained so they don't accidently bite someone. Ash isn't a nerd, but simply an accident prone kid in 9th grade, so nobody is his friends. His first girlfriend would Dawn( full name would be Sunny "Dawn" Walkers), then Misty( Misty Sailors ) And then of course May (May Summers) As for the pokemon, school would basically be the same as ours, but with a full 1hour, 30minutes class about either PokeTrainers, PokeCooridinators, Or PokeBreeding. Brock would be a pokemon doctor who discovers a orange and blue blob and calls it the Deoxys Symbiote. It later escapes and clings onto Ash while he's on top of a building in Saffron. Profsesser Birch becomes Doctor Octopus after nobody belive his report about his mutated tentacruels. Giovanni is geo rock (rockcorp) while his son is gary rock

That's all i got.

Gary Rock...I lol'd at that. And merge your posts, double post will get you an infraction :/

And oh okay, I was asking because you asked for ideas for #1, I thought you meant you needed more ideas for one of the suggestions you had, not the comic book #...lol. I say use the comics and 2012 film, a mix won't kill anybody. (And if it does, I had nothing to do with it!)

I like the ideas you have, you merge the 2 genres well. Keep 'em coming, I see nothing to add so far, and if I think of something I'll edit this post like a baws.
    Currently semi-active until Early-Mid January 2013 due to being busy as a Programmer and all. If you would like to speak to me before that time, send me a PM VM or email. Until then... "Smell ya later !" ~Gary Oak

Is there a place on this site where i can post general fics? I don't think it would fit in well with the shipping fics section. But, anyways...

Um, question time! What would Ash and May do on Halloween?
    Last edited by NintendoCoke; 29th September 2012 at 6:20 AM. Reason: Infraction.

Gonna try to work on my fic again.. Just been so disconnected with the series lately..
    What I'm Currently Working On:

Destiny of the Aura. An Advanceshipping FanFic!

Creds to BrutakaBlaziken for the outstanding banner!

Um... Anybody here? lol But is there a place on this site where i can post general fics? I don't think it would fit in well with the shipping fics section. But, anyways...

Um, question time! What would Ash and May do on Halloween?
    *flapping my arms like an idiot wheeeeee* I just happen to lurk whenever I don't have anything to say/do...:P I think you can still try to post it in the Ship Fics section, it wouldn't hurt as long as there are ppl giving you good advice.

What would Ash and May do on Halloween?
    Eating ALL the candy They would stroll around a forest until May notices there are random notes on a tree...

Quote Originally Posted by tomboyTrainer305 View Post

They would stroll around a forest until May notices there are random notes on a tree...
    Well, that wouldn't end good. XD But thanks for the advice!

Well, that wouldn't end good. XD But thanks for the advice!
    Indeed, knowing the Slenderman is waiting for his victims to come...>:3 You're welcome.

Been a long time since i posted a vid up lol :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAtDb...1&feature=plcp
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Amazing, P.O.K.E.M.O.N. Purely amazing

I am back, to make this thread live again ! (liek a baws)

Quote Originally Posted by tomboyTrainer305 View Post
    It's alright, the Pikachu shorts are okay imo, my favorite one was Pikachu's Vacation. Yeah, I think it was called Cerulean Blues or something and she faces w/ the brothers (the same ones she faced w/ while teaming up w/ Ash and Brock) Totally Cyndaquil whupped ***** back in the Johto Saga (I didn't mind him being unevolved at that time) lol yeah but I guess the writers wanted to prevent a main character of said game to meet Ash or else the fans would want a battle between them.:P Also I used always think Brendan had white hair...but it was actually a hat he wears...O.O VA is a initial for voice actors/actresses.^^; I agree, it'll make the show more reliant on the story than being there to promote cute Pokemon.-_- Yeah that's what headcanon is, not just anime but any sort of fiction that one seems to be fond about. I usually have headcanons of any alternative scenes as well as a person's backstory or something to go along the lines...:P
    lol Pikachu's Vacation sounds fun, I need to watch it Ohh Cerulean Blues, I think I may have saw that one, and which brothers are those again? So many characters lol xD And true, but I'd like to see a battle between them! That would be so awesome, I would download that episode onto my hard drive. XD LOL I used to think that too as a kid! Then I got older and realized it was a hat...xD Yeah the anime really needs to go along with the story, it is no good without it, just 'promoting cute Pokemon' lol and following Ash on his ever-lasting journies. Oh okay, well that is cool, fictions of any sort are always fun, like Harry Potter etc. And lol so do I, too bad I never have the time to right them down and inevitable forget them...xD

MLP x Pokemon Yeah same here, crossovers are awesome! Yeah, I always thought Dawn wouldn't even show up b/c she had her own special episode which was an excuse for her being absent but the writers pulled a fast one.:P She didn't really do much (not sure if I said this b4) but just standing around and agreeing w/ many things w/ Iris while her Piplup has more screentime than her. Can't tell if that's plain sad or either I don't care much since I'm not much of a Dawn fan.e~e That used to be my habit when the DP saga was still on, I always look at the pictures.xD Now I watch the episodes (I don't speak JP either) for the hell of it.:3 The only thing Dento and Brock have in common is just providing food lol.xD Brock's okay but I like Dento more. That scene is priceless, there was a .gif of it aka a moving picture.xD I think a know a few good artists who can draw AdvanceShipping really well.:P (me? I'm just plain lazy)
    Ikr right! I always loved crossovers <3 And lol I thought that too, but same with B2W2 they pulled a fast one on all of us and sent her over to Unova :P Ironic that Piplup was the star LOL, but standing around agreeing with Iris on everything isn't a bad way to live life either. xD Plain sad, LOL because I am a fan of her (Since I go by the name of Gary Oak and enjoy DawnXGary, I have to be...xD) so I would know.:P And yeah I watched/looked at the latest DP pics and some BW ones but then stopped cuz was too busy lol Haha I don't even look for a Jap version of the episodes to watch, either wait for the US release or forget it xD unless it's a banned episode of course. Hahaha, true xD They both are hella good cooks xD I like them both equally, though I miss Brock's chasing of the pretty girls 24/7. XD Yeah I know what a .gif is, and LOL I wanna see that, I gotta go find it xD Lucky, I don't know a lot of AdvanceShippers though...lol. Lazy xD same here...lmao

Amen...I prefer its movie parody Vampire Sucks. lol ikr? The food channel would be their all-time favorite.xD
    LOL, I never actually saw that, but any parody of Twilight must be funny as hell. Lol ikr? The food channel is so awesome. XD

Yup!

ikr!
    I repeat: xD

I can imagine May drugging him when she offers him lemonade or any other drink.
    HAHAHA, BEST EPISODE EVER. I should make a .gif of that :P

It's an okay saga but it would been better if I had seen it in JP due to how I can't tolerate Piplup in the English dub.>A<
    LOLOL, I love Piplup, I never saw it in JP though, so I don't have much to compare to...XD

@Zeldafan128, OMG that reminds me of this old roleplay I used to do w/ my friend on DA, we both did liked the idea of Iris and May fighting over Ash.xD We also included one-sided CafeMochaShipping (Dento to Ash), one-sided later two-sided SapphirePearlShipping (Dawn to May) and I think a bonus KodakShipping (Ash to Shooti)
    DawnXMay lol... So many fics of that.

I guess I might as well join the party, I am also an Advanceshipper ^.^

OMG! This reminds me of this awesome Advanceshipping fanart I found when I was like 12 lol: http://r-sraven.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d317ufd. The artist is r-sraven. He used to come on Serebii back in the day (known as Ash.mx) and was a huge Advanceshipper xD.

Regarding the question, I think they would go trick-or-treating (I mean, they are both still 10 after all lol). And they would wear those smexy costumes in the fanart <3.
    Last edited by Foxyvulpixie; 22nd September 2012 at 7:05 PM.
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Foxyvulpixie View Post
    I guess I might as well join the party, I am also an Advanceshipper ^.^

OMG! This reminds me of this awesome Advanceshipping fanart I found when I was like 12 lol: http://r-sraven.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d317ufd. The artist is r-sraven. He used to come on Serebii back in the day (known as Ash.mx) and was a huge Advanceshipper xD.

Regarding the question, I think they would go trick-or-treating (I mean, they are both still 10 after all lol). And they would wear those smexy costumes in the fanart <3.
    Haha that's probably what they would do. But, welcome to the AdvanceShipping community! I am your host, NintendoCoke, and-- wait why am i saying this?

Man, haven't been here in a while. Time to get back to business.

Well, I'm gonna bet that they would go trick or treating, and at the end of the night, both of them would go into a sugar-induced coma from all of the candy that they ate.
    If any of you want to read my other fanfics, here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3222928/PichuAuraGuardian18

Hey, can someone make a fanart of Ash massaging May's feet? I know it sounds weird, but you know. XD

Hey, can someone make a fanart of Ash massaging May's feet? I know it sounds weird, but you know. XD
    Didn't you also come up with the question of what would happen if Ash massaged May's feet? What the heck?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan837 View Post
    Didn't you also come up with the question of what would happen if Ash massaged May's feet? What the heck?
    Yeah, i'm pretty wierd like that...

Page 201 of 263 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251 ... LastLast