Page 203 of 267 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 6652

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

If fast food restaurants existed in the Pokemon anime universe, how often would Ash and May eat at them?
    Bulba King, McKip's, Kanto Fried Chicken...lol just namin' a few Pokemon-themed counterparts to anyone's favorite restaurant.xD Well yeah I think they can have as many as they want and knowing in the Pokemon world, alot of trainers has higher metabolisms so their risk of high blood pressure and diabetes are really low....lucky bastards

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    I think that it would be cool if after Unova, Ash and Iris came back to Kanto to be greeted by Ash's old friends at his house. One by one, they would all confess in their own way, to leave Ash confused. May would be last. After May confesses:
    Ash: Gee May, so many people have told me that today.
    May: Who do you think you like the most?
    Ash: I don't know. I think I like Pikachu the most.
    *May facepalms*
    May: It's a bit different than that.
    *May scans his room, and notices the wooden Teddiursa doll she gave him on his dresser. She walks over to it and picks it up*
    May: You still have this after all this time?
    Ash: Yeah, it's special to me.
    May: Like Pikachu?
    Ash: No, a bit different than that.

@NintendoCoke 24/7.
    Not sure if you posting the same story to gain attention or you edited...e.e

Edit: Never mind...^w^;;; I don't mind seeing May to overreact to to find out that Ash kept her gift...but I think she'll likely to be flattered than being all over him...*sweatdrops*
    Last edited by tomboyTrainer305; 17th October 2012 at 1:36 AM.

Well it's been a while. Sorry I've been gone so long, I'll try to get one more often.

Anyways, I'd like to announce that there is an Advanceshipping Fanart Contest taking place. The theme of the contest is "Opposites" and the deadline is November 30th. So there's plenty of time to enter. Click here to learn more about it. It should be a lot of fun.

If fast food restaurants existed in the Pokemon anime universe, how often would Ash and May eat at them?

Um...I'd say pretty often. I think they wouldnt really be too knowledgeable about it.

I guess it depends. Do these fast food restaurants serve bacon?

Midnighmoon602 and TheShinyGengar. 2 of the best AdvanceShipping fanfic writers out there. TheShinyGengar, Harly and me was one of the best fanfics I've ever read and I really saw Drew in a different light. And Midnightmoon602, the first time I ever cried while reading something was when I read Reunion. After reading horrible NegaiShipping fanfics where Ash becomes a dog/werewolf/vampire, the quality of the writing took me away.

Midnighmoon602 and TheShinyGengar. 2 of the best AdvanceShipping fanfic writers out there. TheShinyGengar, Harly and me was one of the best fanfics I've ever read and I really saw Drew in a different light. And Midnightmoon602, the first time I ever cried while reading something was when I read Reunion. After reading horrible NegaiShipping fanfics where Ash becomes a dog/werewolf/vampire, the quality of the writing took me away.
    Well i'm quite flattered to hear that. I'm sure Gengar is as well. Reunion wasn't really a tearjerker. It was more a happy story made by me and LuciferIX. But still, i'm glad you enjoyed that story of ours.

Horrible is a little harsh don't you think. Perhapes the word ''dislike'' is a better choice.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 25th October 2012 at 2:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Well i'm quite flattered to hear that. I'm sure Gengar is as well. Reunion wasn't really a tearjerker. It was more a happy story made by me and LuciferIX. But still, i'm glad you enjoyed that story of ours.

Horrible is a little harsh don't you think. Perhapes the word ''dislike'' is a better choice.
    I didn't cry because the story was sad (saved that for Childhood Memories), I cried because it was so well written and captured the feeling perfectly. It is still one of my favorite one-shots to date, and might have been the first I've read.

Well it's always very encouraging to hear that someone enjoyed my writing. Keeps me going ^_^ so thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed Harley and Me as much as I did. And I'm glad I was able to show that Drew doesn't always have to be the bad guy. XP
    Last edited by The Shiny Gengar; 25th October 2012 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Well it's always very encouraging to hear that someone enjoyed my writing. Keeps me going ^_^ so thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed Harley and Me as much as I did. And I'm glad I was able to show that Drew doesn't always have to be the bad guy. XP
    You seem to get more attention that i ever did. It took me years for people to say thanks for being a great author to advanceshipping. xD

I didn't cry because the story was sad (saved that for Childhood Memories), I cried because it was so well written and captured the feeling perfectly. It is still one of my favorite one-shots to date, and might have been the first I've read.
    Well LuciferIX helped with the grammer, i helped with the emotions. I wouldn't be here without him so don't forget to credit him when it comes to that oneshot. You should of seen the idea for that whole oneshot. It was like

"Let's just make them meet at some sort of party then lets see what we can come up after."

It was so simple i think i laughed so hard after. You think people like me and Luci would think of a much more complex theme but nope. xD

It might take me years for people to say that about me too. What advanceshipper has made the most impact on you and how did yet show you that advanceshipping was going to be a favorite pairing of yours?luciferix with his lucky story. Showed me that ash can actually act mature with a girl like may

@Midnight, I really have no idea how to reply to that xD

What advanceshipper has made the most impact on you and how did they show you that advanceshipping was going to be a favorite pairing of yours?

Some dude on DeviantArt that posted an adult Advanceshipping fic. I read it and was like "Okay, I like this..." and then I found fanfiction.

Finally, a functioning forum! I tried the Bulbapedia forum, and it was shut down.

Yes, I am new to Serebii. In fact, this is my first post!

How did I find Advanceshipping? Well, I had my DSi, Internet connection, and boredom. I did a random Google search and found it. Normally, I would pretend to stab my DSi, but I actually liked what I saw. I became hooked immediately. All that's left is for it to happen... *joins mob marching to Nintendo HQ with signs* XD

Now, you might have already heard this topic. (It's hard to search 250+ forum pages. o_0) Still, here it is:

What song do you think Ash and/or May were listening to before the start of their journeys in Hoenn?

This doesn't have to be a song from Pokémon. It can be a song from real life.

My guess is "Somebody to Love" by Queen. ;D
    One World,
    One Eternity,
    One Force,
    Fear My Power

What song do you think Ash and/or May were listening to before the start of their journeys in Hoenn?

Any Backstreet Boy song...yes I can totally see Ash singing it...

Gangnam Style

On the Road Again

^Lol'd at Gangnam Style. I'll catch up to all the other posts later...lol...Kinda MIA from AdvShipping ATM. D:

"The Way You Look Tonight" Can't think of a whole ton of love songs right now, so Google is my best friend.
    Currently semi-active until Early-Mid January 2013 due to being busy as a Programmer and all. If you would like to speak to me before that time, send me a PM VM or email. Until then... "Smell ya later !" ~Gary Oak

A whole lotta love, by Led Zeppelin
    Where ever I may roam, by Metallica
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 28th October 2012 at 7:36 AM. Reason: needed to add something to the post.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Default Nice

Wow. This is... amazing. Not only have I gotten multiple replies to my topic, I found the best fanfic, as far as AS goes. Pokémon Alone still holds first, but "The Aura is With Me" is a veeeeeeeeery close second. Slow, powerful, and weaves in my favorite Pokémon movie. This is probably the best internet discovery since EpicGuitar.

And, just continuing on the music theme, think about this:

What song should be playing during an Ash and/or May flashback about the other?

Same reality rules, people.

My guess: Seprate Ways by Journey.

Yuss...
    One World,
    One Eternity,
    One Force,
    Fear My Power

I'd have to say "Love in this Club" by Usher, japanese characters can like some hearty rap music, I think. That's how I imagine them ^.^

hello Advanced shippers, My name it T-birdGT500

I'm new to this forum and the site while I'm at it and when i found i decided that their are a lot of great idea's and that i could really relate to some of you guys.

To answer the last posted question.......... i really don't know i can't think of a definite song that would fit because i never though about that much but you got my attention and i would like to find my answer.

Another thing i should mention is i a writing my own Fanfic (probably not surprised about that) and i thought maybe you guys would like to check it out.

My Fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/story/sto...toryid=8494163

Hello, T-bird. It's nice getting a new member, 'case it means more people are for Ash and May.

Wow. I'm the second newest person, and I'm greeting the first newest. Nice.
    One World,
    One Eternity,
    One Force,
    Fear My Power

Meow Mix song

Quote Originally Posted by tomboyTrainer305 View Post

Any Backstreet Boy song...yes I can totally see Ash singing it...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post

Gangnam Style

On the Road Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Oak! View Post
    ^Lol'd at Gangnam Style. I'll catch up to all the other posts later...lol...Kinda MIA from AdvShipping ATM. D:

"The Way You Look Tonight" Can't think of a whole ton of love songs right now, so Google is my best friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post

A whole lotta love, by Led Zeppelin
    Where ever I may roam, by Metallica
    Quote Originally Posted by camerupt fiasco View Post

I'd have to say "Love in this Club" by Usher, japanese characters can like some hearty rap music, I think. That's how I imagine them ^.^
    Like all your responses, but now I'm off to YouTube to hear them!

Now, a new question on the music theme, but answers are still accepted for the other two!

Which composer/artist made which songs on the soundtrack for which movie that you want to hear in an Avanceshipping episode/movie?

I'll go first again.

Across the Stars and Battle of the Heroes by John Williams for Star Wars.
    Last edited by Sithcario; 30th October 2012 at 6:14 PM.
    One World,
    One Eternity,
    One Force,
    Fear My Power

Wherever You Are by One Ok Rock

Haven't posted here in a while haha xD

Oops. I meant to drop these off here a few days ago, but I forgot. Anyway, I'm not an AdvanceShipper, but I like to make shippy graphics anyway, and recently I made an AdvanceShipping avatar and AdvanceShipping banner that I thought I'd share here if anyone was interested.

If anyone wants to use them then they can feel free to.

On the subjects of songs for AdvanceShipping, I'd suggest "A Journey That Never Ends" from the musical Little by Little if it weren't for the fact that it's so little known that I doubt anyone'd find it.

Far Away by Nickelback

yea i know it's overused but i think it's perfect

Page 203 of 267 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253 ... LastLast