Page 207 of 259 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 6452

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    @gengar i love it, except i think dawn would actually make a good one. After the engagement, when may gets to know ash's friends, she and dawn would hit it off and become best friends. But the harley and barry ideas was funny. I figured max would be the ring bearer cuz he's the smallest/youngest. But once again yours is funny. And i'll try to get to your fic next weekend

and @t-bird it's only one best man and maid of honor. And i read the first to chapters of your fic. I see where you're going with it with may's angle and i look forward to reading more.

And also i started reading @midnight's fic "in the unknown world" (2 chapters) and im loving it.

And finally, if you didn't already see. I updated my fic if you choose to read that. I hope to have chapter 3 by this upcoming or the following weekend. Feel free to post your questions/comments/reviews
    Victorius YES.jpeg
    FINALLY! Somebody acknowledged my fanfic on this forum! I am sooo happy, I COULD CRY!

anyways Flame beam i have read your first chapter and i think it's pretty solid (and I'm not exactly a tough critic). I'm looking forward to reading your next chapters and ihope you continue looking at mine. I finished doing Chapter 15 of my story this weekend, and i am so proud of what I've made.

Oh Please, I'm Fabulous!!

Click to read the Struggle for Inner Peace on Fanfiction.com

Also, my newest Fic Diamonds in the Rough is started, go check it out

And i started another one called Cheers to Anime.

Quote Originally Posted by T-birdGT500 View Post
    Victorius YES.jpeg
    FINALLY! Somebody acknowledged my fanfic on this forum! I am sooo happy, I COULD CRY!

anyways Flame beam i have read your first chapter and i think it's pretty solid (and I'm not exactly a tough critic). I'm looking forward to reading your next chapters and ihope you continue looking at mine. I finished doing Chapter 15 of my story this weekend, and i am so proud of what I've made.
    lmao i love your victorious yes! and 15 chapters, oh my i have some catching up to do

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

I might look into it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by T-birdGT500 View Post
    "oh... Ma Gawd Jewel's you are such an Awesome Artist. 2 Thumbs up!"

Oh i just wanted to mention i still got my Fanfic i have been working on. I hope that you all check it out XD!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8494163/1/Soul-Searching
    Thank you. It's nice to hear some feedback.

Who would be the best man and maid of honor in Ash's and May's wedding?

Brock and Dawn/Misty.

Lightbulb A Strange yet Brilliant Idea

I was writing the 16th of my Fanfic (yes i have been at this thing for almost 3 months now) when i got a deliciously weird idea for an Advanced shipping plot

What if may went to confess to Ash only to find that Drew beat her to him and has confessed his love to Ash?

I just thought i'd plant that into your heads.

(and to be honest, i think that if Drew did decide to swing for the other team, then he could end up being my favorite character for the looks everyone gives him for announcing his Yaoi ways)

What if may went to confess to Ash only to find that Drew beat her to him and has confessed his love to Ash?

Lol, I read a fic similar to that, Drew was gay but he never actually did go after Ash. xD

It would definitely be a strange twist.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post

Lol, I read a fic similar to that, Drew was gay but he never actually did go after Ash. xD

It would definitely be a strange twist.
    by any chance was this story rated M and featured Ash being on drugs, Zory being a lesbian, and Pikachu accidentally murdering Meowth? because i think i have also read that story. I got the idea from it but i thought that one story had some large plot holes and felt almost like Ash going through a hentai.

May: Not sure if Drew's trolling or he really wants to have a relationship w/ Aah...>_>

*sees Drew smooching Ash in order to make him convinced of the feelings*

May: *nosebleed*
    Last edited by tomboyTrainer305; 30th November 2012 at 2:02 AM.

@T-bird.

no.

xD

It was some fic where Ash never met May and became the Kanto champion, and then he goes and takes a vacation with his sister.

Drew was gay and had previously been in a relationship with Harley until Halrey left him for Paul.

Yeah, don't ask me... xD

don't worry, i don't want to get into the one i mentioned either. I probably never should have asked you

Lol, Respectshipping. Good question otherwise. I have no idea how May and Ash's friendship will turn into. I sense a fanfic now...hmm.

Lol, some authors are crazy. xD

But yeah, I guess it would be at that point we would find out if Ash was homosexual or not.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post

Lol, Respectshipping. Good question otherwise. I have no idea how May and Ash's friendship will turn into. I sense a fanfic now...hmm.
    a whole fic? i can imagine a drabble definitely. i guess i just don't have that particular type of creativity lol

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    a whole fic? i can imagine a drabble definitely. i guess i just don't have that particular type of creativity lol
    A drabble I mean. Maybe some other time though, too busy with my current fics already. lol.

Chapter 3 of my fic is up. this one has a lot more dialogue, which is why it's so long. hope it's good.

and @shiny gengar your new fic was very well written. let me know when the next chapter is uploaded

Credit to Brutaka

Hi! Well, I know everyone's on the topic of fanfiction, but I was wondering something. What do you think the color of Advanceshipping is? I want to say red, just because that's what I think of, but red is the color of roses. And roses are our sworn enemies.
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever
    AaMayL

Read my first fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World and please review!

I'm just gonna be totally random and say neon green

Because the shipping stands out and is brighter than the rest. xD

Quote Originally Posted by sailormikumoon View Post
    Hi! Well, I know everyone's on the topic of fanfiction, but I was wondering something. What do you think the color of Advanceshipping is? I want to say red, just because that's what I think of, but red is the color of roses. And roses are our sworn enemies.
    Well, I was thinking of purple. Why? Well... May wore red and Ash wore blue, plus red and blue makes purple.

nah, im sticking with red for advance shipping. red is my fav color, anyways, so it suits AS for me. contest shipping is like a.dark green, symbolized by drew
    Last edited by flamebeam; 3rd December 2012 at 11:23 PM.

Credit to Brutaka

Yeah, AS I think of red, CS I think dark green, Pearl I think of yellow or navy, Negai I think of purple.
    Hey everybody, it's zeldafan128!

MultiShipper and proud.

YouTube: zeldafan128

Twitter: zeldafan128

FanFiction: zeldafan128

Minecraft: zeldafan128

You do know roses do come in more colours than Red?

Anyway red enters my mind as the colour of AS. Green for CS. White for Pearl and Purple for Negia. I can't seem to think any other colours then those.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    You do know roses do come in more colours than Red?

Anyway red enters my mind as the colour of AS. Green for CS. White for Pearl and Purple for Negia. I can't seem to think any other colours then those.
    Lol. You totally didn't just reuse my answer.

MultiShipper and proud.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    Lol. You totally didn't just reuse my answer.
    Shhhhh. My mind was empty at the time of the topic.

Writing more of my fanfic. I'm having WAY too much fun breaking the fourth wall in this chapter.

MultiShipper and proud.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    Writing more of my fanfic. I'm having WAY too much fun breaking the fourth wall in this chapter.
    well, i just completed Chapter 4! i wanted the end to occur later in terms of setting, but i found so much to put in between my planned begginning and ending that my original chatper 4 is gonna be split between 4 and 5. after skimming through it, i've never felt happier about my fic. seriously, i think it could be the best chapter so far

Credit to Brutaka

Page 207 of 259 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast