Page 212 of 269 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 6703

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

  1. #5276
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Great Southern Land
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    Here is that paper I promised. It's right around 900 words.

    After the end of a long battle between PokeShipping and PalletShipping, and the Original Series came to a close, Ash left Misty, Gary and everyone else to go to Hoenn, bringing no one with him but Pikachu. Once Ash finally set foot in Littleroot Town and met May, the Advanced Generation truly began.
    When Ash arrived in Hoenn in AG001-Get the Show on the Road, he first went to Professor Birch's lab to have his Pikachu healed. This is where he met May, who would receive a Torchic as her starter, and travel with Ash for the entire way through Hoenn. May was very open to the idea of her and Ash traveling together alone, and talked to him constantly for the first few episodes. Later, May's brother Max joined them, much to their initial disapproval. The days went on, and Ash was reunited with Brock, whom he travelled with throughout the OS and will travel with for a very long time to come.
    After showing disinterest in Pokemon battling and having only embarking on a journey to travel, May finds herself entering contests and competing with rivals Harley, who hates her with a burning passion, and Drew, who has given her a rose each time they meet. This started the theory of ContestShipping, which is considered one-sided canon on Drew's side. Many of May's hints towards the ship could easily just be surprise, thinking, or accepting the current situation.
    May gets progressively better in contests with Ash's guiding hand. The two meet a couple with a knack for identifying future couples, Oscar and Andi, in AG072-The Bicker the Better. This is supported by the fact that the two identified Jessie and James as a future couple, whom have been married in the canon Electric Tale of Pikachu manga. The couple are the first canon AdvanceShippers, believing Ash and May to be a couple. The two react to this by denying it and arguing throughout the rest of the episode, and bashfully make up at the end.
    Time passes by, and in AG114-Date Expectations, the group is out on an island while traveling to the Grand Festival in an episode revolving around love. During the episode, the group is separated, with Ash and May being alone. During this, May starts to pretend to do a nature show. This shows us that she is comfortable with Ash and is ok seeing her act like this. She also blushes at the thought that they might be stuck there alone, possibly liking the thought.
    Time goes on, the Hoenn league and the Grand Festival are over, and in AG133-The Right Place and the Right Mime, the group separates, then rejoins at Ash's house in Kanto.
    At the end of the Advanced Generation, Ash and May tie a contest in AG192-Home is Where the Start is. The two end up splitting the ribbon in half and keep it to remember each other by.
    M09-Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea was pretty much the closest Pokemon has ever gotten (and probably ever will get) to two main characters loving each other, save for Pokemon Live, which isn't considered canon and most PokeShippers don't even bring it up. Every major Ash shipping has a song. PokeShipping has Misty's Song, PearlShipping has High Touch and NegaiShipping has Rivial Destinies. AS didn't really get a song. It got a whole movie, in which Ash and May swam with Luvdisc, which is explicitly stated in the games as being a sign that two people love each other. Not only that, but Ash is recognized as having the closest bond with May, something amazing because her own brother, whom it is clearly stated multiple times that they love each other very much, is right there with them, meaning Ash and May have a closer bond than Max and May do.
    All of this leads up to what would be called a bittersweet finish at best and a real kick in the nuts at worst, as we are reminded in Together We Make a Promise that this was the last of the Advanced Generation and Ash and May would be leaving each other. Ash leaves for Sinnoh with Brock, Pikachu and Aipom, May leaves for Johto with Drew, Harley and her team. The two will not meet again except for 3 episodes in Diamond & Pearl. Together We Make a Promise tells us not to lose hope, and we are treated with a scene in DP076-A Full Course Tag Battle that shows us how much Ash and May meant to each other, as the two kept each of their respective halves of the Terracotta ribbon they won together, and both tell of how many times just looking at it has given them the confidence boost they need to win.
    During the time they spent in Sinnoh together in DP076, May gave Ash a wooden Teddursa as a gift. It is clear that Ash cherishes this gift, as we see at the beginning of BW001-In the Shadow of Zekrom that he gives it the honor of sitting on the same shelf as the trophy he got for winning the Orange Islands league, the highest award he has ever received. No other items clearly identifiable sit on that shelf.
    Dude that is some awesome work, really enjoyed reading it.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

  2. #5277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuster View Post
    Very good post my friend, perfectly summarizes (at least I think) all of the great Advanceshipping moments we have had throughout the series. I really think that the writers didn't do the ship justice, as leaving us with a cliffhanger like Movie 9, the Terracotta Contest, and the 3 episodes we got in D/P really just wasn't fair at all. It left so much possibility open to our imaginations, which I suppose has advantages - some of the best fanfiction being pumped out today is Advanceshippy, and that is in part due to the fact that there is still a whole world of possibility left to us.*

    +1, thumbs up, overall just great post my friend. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    Dude that is some awesome work, really enjoyed reading it.
    Thank you so much for the kind reviews everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    nice summary. there's definitely stuff I can use for my own fanfic. (i hope to release chapter 6 within the next few weeks). but i feel like I've read some of this somewhere else, especially the last paragraph about BW001. what source did you use?
    Well, I did an almost direct copy-paste of the sample I posted on here a page ago for M09 and after, so you might be referring to that. I basically just whipped this up from memory. I have read the Bulbapedia page on AdvanceShipping many times, so you might be referring to that (my info might match Bulbapedia's, and I do fully acknowledge that I both have learned a lot about AdvanceShipping and only know about the BW001 hint because of it, however rest assured that any similarities in wording is just a mere coincidence. Either that or I subconsciously quoted it from memory).
    Hey everybody, it's zeldafan128!

    MultiShipper and proud.

    YouTube: zeldafan128

    Twitter: zeldafan128

    FanFiction: zeldafan128

    Minecraft: zeldafan128

  3. #5278
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    Here is that paper I promised. It's right around 900 words.

    After the end of a long battle between PokeShipping and PalletShipping, and the Original Series came to a close, Ash left Misty, Gary and everyone else to go to Hoenn, bringing no one with him but Pikachu. Once Ash finally set foot in Littleroot Town and met May, the Advanced Generation truly began.
    When Ash arrived in Hoenn in AG001-Get the Show on the Road, he first went to Professor Birch's lab to have his Pikachu healed. This is where he met May, who would receive a Torchic as her starter, and travel with Ash for the entire way through Hoenn. May was very open to the idea of her and Ash traveling together alone, and talked to him constantly for the first few episodes. Later, May's brother Max joined them, much to their initial disapproval. The days went on, and Ash was reunited with Brock, whom he travelled with throughout the OS and will travel with for a very long time to come.
    After showing disinterest in Pokemon battling and having only embarking on a journey to travel, May finds herself entering contests and competing with rivals Harley, who hates her with a burning passion, and Drew, who has given her a rose each time they meet. This started the theory of ContestShipping, which is considered one-sided canon on Drew's side. Many of May's hints towards the ship could easily just be surprise, thinking, or accepting the current situation.
    May gets progressively better in contests with Ash's guiding hand. The two meet a couple with a knack for identifying future couples, Oscar and Andi, in AG072-The Bicker the Better. This is supported by the fact that the two identified Jessie and James as a future couple, whom have been married in the canon Electric Tale of Pikachu manga. The couple are the first canon AdvanceShippers, believing Ash and May to be a couple. The two react to this by denying it and arguing throughout the rest of the episode, and bashfully make up at the end.
    Time passes by, and in AG114-Date Expectations, the group is out on an island while traveling to the Grand Festival in an episode revolving around love. During the episode, the group is separated, with Ash and May being alone. During this, May starts to pretend to do a nature show. This shows us that she is comfortable with Ash and is ok seeing her act like this. She also blushes at the thought that they might be stuck there alone, possibly liking the thought.
    Time goes on, the Hoenn league and the Grand Festival are over, and in AG133-The Right Place and the Right Mime, the group separates, then rejoins at Ash's house in Kanto.
    At the end of the Advanced Generation, Ash and May tie a contest in AG192-Home is Where the Start is. The two end up splitting the ribbon in half and keep it to remember each other by.
    M09-Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea was pretty much the closest Pokemon has ever gotten (and probably ever will get) to two main characters loving each other, save for Pokemon Live, which isn't considered canon and most PokeShippers don't even bring it up. Every major Ash shipping has a song. PokeShipping has Misty's Song, PearlShipping has High Touch and NegaiShipping has Rivial Destinies. AS didn't really get a song. It got a whole movie, in which Ash and May swam with Luvdisc, which is explicitly stated in the games as being a sign that two people love each other. Not only that, but Ash is recognized as having the closest bond with May, something amazing because her own brother, whom it is clearly stated multiple times that they love each other very much, is right there with them, meaning Ash and May have a closer bond than Max and May do.
    All of this leads up to what would be called a bittersweet finish at best and a real kick in the nuts at worst, as we are reminded in Together We Make a Promise that this was the last of the Advanced Generation and Ash and May would be leaving each other. Ash leaves for Sinnoh with Brock, Pikachu and Aipom, May leaves for Johto with Drew, Harley and her team. The two will not meet again except for 3 episodes in Diamond & Pearl. Together We Make a Promise tells us not to lose hope, and we are treated with a scene in DP076-A Full Course Tag Battle that shows us how much Ash and May meant to each other, as the two kept each of their respective halves of the Terracotta ribbon they won together, and both tell of how many times just looking at it has given them the confidence boost they need to win.
    During the time they spent in Sinnoh together in DP076, May gave Ash a wooden Teddursa as a gift. It is clear that Ash cherishes this gift, as we see at the beginning of BW001-In the Shadow of Zekrom that he gives it the honor of sitting on the same shelf as the trophy he got for winning the Orange Islands league, the highest award he has ever received. No other items clearly identifiable sit on that shelf.
    This is brilliant nice work.
    These two songs describe me well

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

  4. #5279
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128
    Well, I did an almost direct copy-paste of the sample I posted on here a page ago for M09 and after, so you might be referring to that. I basically just whipped this up from memory. I have read the Bulbapedia page on AdvanceShipping many times, so you might be referring to that (my info might match Bulbapedia's, and I do fully acknowledge that I both have learned a lot about AdvanceShipping and only know about the BW001 hint because of it, however rest assured that any similarities in wording is just a mere coincidence. Either that or I subconsciously quoted it from memory).
    yeah i think i remember you saying this stuff verbatim when we were discussing what the AS song should be. in that case, great job putting it together. this is why advance shipping is still popular in fanfics, it will live for a long time.

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  5. #5280
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Earth, previously Gallifrey
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Writing this as I read page 258, and I'm starting to think people have forgotten me...

    What advanceshipper has made the most impact on you and how did they show you that advanceshipping was going to be a favorite pairing of yours?

    PikaMasterADV. Him and I had a conversation on AIM, in which he helped me with my first fic, which was a complete failure. However, I used those skills to write "The Man Who Can't Be Moved", which ended up winning the 2008 AdvanceShipping Day fanfiction contest.
    What Happens..., an AmourShipping fic.
    Read it if you want, I won't force you.
    Also, read my Amourshipping drabble, about Amourshipping.

    "An inspiring book on overcoming life's obstacles."
    New York Times 4-8-2016

    Write it down on your calendars.


    We're experiencing technical diFICculties,
    Please stand by.


  6. #5281
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    What advanceshipper has made the most impact on you and how did they show you that advanceshipping was going to be a favorite pairing of yours?

    I've supported advance shipping before i even knew the term for it. when i first joined sppf, this was one of my first threads, and I was really excited to see that there are people who see Ash and May the same way I do. the person who i think really understands advance shipping is midnightjewelz. she has at least one good fanfic (the one I've read) and she says interesting and thought-provoking things in this thread. when she posts here, she says things that make advance shippers proud. lol sorry to sound so sappy and flattering, but I was just trying to answer the question

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  7. #5282

    Default

    I knew that AdvanceShipping was right after having read Midnight's Reunion. I love that fic. But The Shiny Gengar has made the biggest impact on me. His fanfics are amazing and he inspired me to write a fanfic of my own.
    Hey everybody, it's zeldafan128!

    MultiShipper and proud.

    YouTube: zeldafan128

    Twitter: zeldafan128

    FanFiction: zeldafan128

    Minecraft: zeldafan128

  8. #5283
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Hi guys, am I late to join the tread?

  9. #5284
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    Hi guys, am I late to join the tread?
    Nah your not late mate
    These two songs describe me well

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

  10. #5285
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    158

    Default

    thanks, and I guess mine would be theshinygengar and LuciferIX

    Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

  11. #5286
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    158

    Default

    soooo any new topics? I got none

    Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

  12. #5287

    Default

    Well, first off, don't double post, or mods will kill your first born. And by first born I mean second post.
    What is your favorite AdvanceShipping fanfic (can't be your own)?
    For me, I have a whole laundry list of favs, but top three mainstream and indie/less known would probably be:
    Mainstream
    1. Civil War (The Shiny Gengar)
    2. Harley and Me (The Shiny Gengar)
    3. In the Unknown World (MidnightMoon602)
    Indie
    1. The Boy from Heaven (Dreamer Boy)
    2. My Lone Hero (dvast)
    3.*The Ash Drew Anomaly (Epsil0nCha0s)
    Hey everybody, it's zeldafan128!

    MultiShipper and proud.

    YouTube: zeldafan128

    Twitter: zeldafan128

    FanFiction: zeldafan128

    Minecraft: zeldafan128

  13. #5288
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    158

    Default

    I say
    1.- Fiercer than a Lengedary
    2.- Civil War
    3.-May's Crush
    4.- A DAY INSIDE MAY (No joke)

    Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

  14. #5289
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    People look up to my stories? I'm extremely flattered! ^///^

    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1derp1g View Post
    Writing this as I read page 258, and I'm starting to think people have forgotten me...

    What advanceshipper has made the most impact on you and how did they show you that advanceshipping was going to be a favorite pairing of yours?

    PikaMasterADV. Him and I had a conversation on AIM, in which he helped me with my first fic, which was a complete failure. However, I used those skills to write "The Man Who Can't Be Moved", which ended up winning the 2008 AdvanceShipping Day fanfiction contest.
    I remember you! Yes, I think you might know me back. xDD

    What is your favorite AdvanceShipping fanfic (can't be your own)?

    Damn, Let me think.

    1. Abnormally by Satoshi<3
    2. Life as a King by The Shiny Gengar
    3. Stars by Satoshi<3
    4. The Other King by ChloboShoka
    5. The Puppeteer's Wishes by LuciferIX

  15. #5290
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default

    What is your favorite AdvanceShipping fanfic (can't be your own)?
    ...crap i have some reading to do '-_-




    Oh Please, I'm Fabulous!!

    Click to read the Struggle for Inner Peace on Fanfiction.com

    Also, my newest Fic Diamonds in the Rough is started, go check it out

    And i started another one called Cheers to Anime.





  16. #5291
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-birdGT500 View Post
    ...crap i have some reading to do '-_-
    you and me both lol. I'll get to it when I'm done with all my AP homework... soOo never

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  17. #5292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    I say
    1.- Fiercer than a Lengedary
    2.- Civil War
    3.-May's Crush
    4.- A DAY INSIDE MAY (No joke)
    FTaL is good, but I definitely wouldn't rank it as the best. The rewrite might be though. May's Crush I'll have to read, and I went and read A Day Inside May. Not bad, but not amazing. I don't like how the story keeps them 10 though. Should be at least 13.
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    People look up to my stories? I'm extremely flattered! ^///^



    I remember you! Yes, I think you might know me back. xDD

    What is your favorite AdvanceShipping fanfic (can't be your own)?

    Damn, Let me think.

    1. Abnormally by Satoshi<3*
    2. Life as a King by The Shiny Gengar
    3. Stars by Satoshi<3
    4. The Other King by ChloboShoka
    5. The Puppeteer's Wishes by LuciferIX
    LaaK was great, I didn't really like The Other King, and the rest I'll have to read.

    I'm going to give a shoutout to Adrenaline Rush by prJackWalker. Not included on my list because it was deleted.
    Last edited by zeldafan128; 5th March 2013 at 11:43 PM.
    Hey everybody, it's zeldafan128!

    MultiShipper and proud.

    YouTube: zeldafan128

    Twitter: zeldafan128

    FanFiction: zeldafan128

    Minecraft: zeldafan128

  18. #5293
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    FTaL is good, but I definitely wouldn't rank it as the best. The rewrite might be though. May's Crush I'll have to read, and I went and read A Day Inside May. Not bad, but not amazing. I don't like how the story keeps them 10 though. Should be at least 13.

    LaaK was great, I didn't really like The Other King, and the rest I'll have to read.

    I'm going to give a shoutout to Adrenaline Rush by prJackWalker. Not included on my list because it was deleted.

    You haven't read Abnormally by Satoshi<3 ?! How can you not?! Anyway its here in the shipping fics, read it there. The author has a different name on ff.net. It won as best advanceshipping fic last year so it is really worth your time reading.

  19. #5294

    Cool :3

    Quote Originally Posted by T-birdGT500 View Post
    ...crap i have some reading to do '-_-
    God I'm new here been a advanceshipper for a while since I was 8 ^w^ I love way too many advanceshipping fanfics but the shiny gengar ones are the best ^-^

  20. #5295
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    331

    Default

    What is your favorite AdvanceShipping fanfic (can't be your own)?

    -May's Crush, Behind a Mask - PikamasterADV
    -The Trials of the Elite 4/Trials 2 (Original One) - Dryuu/Master_in_training (Serebii)
    -Two of a Kind - CyberCubed
    -The Puppeteer's Wishes, How Lucky Can A Guy Get trilogy - LuciferIX
    -Mysterious Stranger - Midnightmoon602/jewelz
    -Halves Make a Whole - Wings of Rain
    -The Elite Challenge - Matkin22
    -Fiercer Than a Legendary, Silent But Deadly - The Shiny Gengar
    -The Man Who Can't Be Moved - Sp1derp1g
    -The Aura is With Me - Lunarshadow
    -A Guardians Princess - ThaOneDwarf

    That's all I can remember. I won't number them, because each was unique, hence I remember them.

    Woah, Sp1derp1g. I don't think you remember me, but I was here when you were a regular.

    I promise to post here more often. Then forget doing so.
    Shamelessly come back here and seek attention..

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  21. #5296
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    129

    Default

    What is your favorite AdvanceShipping fanfic (can't be your own)?

    Well, I read "May's Crush" and "The Puppeteer's Wishes." And although those are good, my all-time favorite Advanceshipping fanfiction is "Is he really that Dense?"

  22. #5297
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    331

    Default

    I haven't read Abnormally. Is it completed?

    A lot of people haven't read the original Trials.
    Dryuu is an amazing writer, don't get how he lets people get into his head.
    Sad he deleted most of his work.

    And then there's PikamasterADV, who disappeared from the face of the Earth.
    Last edited by CyberBlaziken; 13th March 2013 at 5:14 PM.

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  23. #5298
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    90

    Default

    A Guardians Princess

    Behind a mask

    In the Unknown world

    May's Crush

    May's Crush 2: Final Frontier

    I think these are all good advanceshipping fanfics
    These two songs describe me well

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

  24. #5299
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    I haven't read Abnormally. I sit completed?

    A lot of people haven't read the original Trials.
    Dryuu is an amazing writer, don't get how he lets people get into his head.
    Sad he deleted most of his work.

    And then there's PikamasterADV, who disappeared from the face of the Earth.
    Abnormally won best advanceshipping fic for the second year in a row. Convinced to read it yet? lol. Anyway I just hope it doesn't end up like one of those super good fics that never ever get updated again. (That reminds me I have to update my own fic right now. xD)

    Dryuu has issues. LuciferIX told me once he was never like that until serious trolls picked on him until he got a mental issue where he thinks every review is insulting him. I WILL NOT go back on how many silly PM's he gave me when I reviewed one of his fics. But I still look up to him as a writer.

    PikamasterADV from rumours, got too sick to write again. But like I said, they are nothing but rumours.

  25. #5300
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Abnormally won best advanceshipping fic for the second year in a row. Convinced to read it yet? lol. Anyway I just hope it doesn't end up like one of those super good fics that never ever get updated again. (That reminds me I have to update my own fic right now. xD)

    Dryuu has issues. LuciferIX told me once he was never like that until serious trolls picked on him until he got a mental issue where he thinks every review is insulting him. I WILL NOT go back on how many silly PM's he gave me when I reviewed one of his fics. But I still look up to him as a writer.

    PikamasterADV from rumours, got too sick to write again. But like I said, they are nothing but rumours.
    Haha, yeah. I'll get on it after this week >.>
    Damn mid-terms.

    Yeah, I remember reading some reviews, he did that with a lot of people.
    Even with the ones that were trying to defend him.
    He doesn't have any stories up does he?
    Except Trials, which is thankfully here in SPPF.

    I saw a post here, someone got a hold of him, but that was a long time ago.

    Oh yes, one more. Ringer, by yours truly.
    Something you don't read everyday.

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Page 212 of 269 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •