Page 217 of 263 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 6563

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

If you were to put Ash and May in another world/story, which one would it be and why? (Can be TV shows, manga's, anime, books, fairy-tails, etc.)

omg!! the possibilities

i'll go with the fairytale setting, may will be the princess who wishes to be rescued and sir knight ash comes to her rescues with his trusty pikchu...

i would kill to see that
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

If you were to put Ash and May in another world/story, which one would it be and why? (Can be TV shows, manga's, anime, books, fairy-tails, etc.)

I'd love for it to be a slow paced slice of life show. Just them living out their daily lives in peace, not to mention some humor and cuteness added in. There was a time when I mostly enjoyed shounen shows, now my tastes mainly lean towards the seinen slice of life genre as I grow older.

I will have to say Digimon, becuase Ash could be TK and May could be Kari. But I know that not going to work becuase Ash is a leader (Tai) and Dawn is a light (Kari) Now let see.................. I GOT IT. Ash is Takuya and May is Zoe, becuase Ash is more like a fire and May is more like a wind. I think that everything, I hope. XD

Oh wow.
    Zero activity. Not good people :/

Which song compliments Ash and May's relationship?

Well, The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script is the first.
    Spiderpig has his own song fic based on that.

Then, one of my favorites, A Day Late, by Anberlin. The lyrics have an inside meaning, which can be totally be related to them.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

I was listening to Just Give Me a Reason by P!nk on the radio, and the lyrics kinda reminded me of the Ash and May in my fic.

if I wanna get cheesy, though, I can say “We Belong Together" by Mariah Carey, because they... you know, belong together

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

I would say "hero" by Mariah Carey as u know ash is always there to save and protect may from virtually anything and may would do the same too. Such as in the episode the land of the grass pokemon attacked may, despite the warnings ash persuaded the rest to save her.

Hey guys! Don't want to interrupt too much, but I've noticed your ship (Adavance) has a lot of votes on the Big Shipping Survey, located here. Unfortunately, many of you that voted haven't answered the questions. I'm afraid that if you don't answer at least one, I can't count your vote - this is for statistical reasons. Without your answers to those questions, the poll's outcome means very little.

So please, if you have voted, please take a minute to answer at least one of the questions. It will help us deduce what it is about Advanceshipping that grants it such longevity. The poll closes in a week. Thanks!
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Hmm, didn't notice the poll. Getting onto it right away.

Zero activity.. This is scary.
    C'mon people.

There's also this plain white t's song, can't remember which. But it went with them.

HoennDreamer, read this, will come close to what looking for. Unfortunately the author hasn't updated recently..
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by CyberBlaziken; 22nd May 2013 at 3:15 PM.

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Hmm, didn't notice the poll. Getting onto it right away.

Zero activity.. This is scary.
    C'mon people.

There's also this plain white t's song, can't remember which. But it went with them.

HoennDreamer, read this, will come close to what looking for. Unfortunately the author hasn't updated recently..
        Spoiler:
    I've written down my reasons why I ship advance and gees guys, we aren't saying why we ship them much over there. Let's give our reasons okay?

And wow, nice fic but did FF.net changed their layout again? sigh.

Are you actually the writer of "The Unknown World"? I have to say that I loved that story.

Yeah. The one and only.

I'm probably going to be inactive, until the end of the week. Got a handful of projects due.

Currently, I'm re-reading Two of a kind by Cybercubed.
    Man, the.details and effort he put into it. Amazing.

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Aye, that's a nickname I haven't heard in a long time. His fics were A+.

This counts for my yearly post.

Haha, hey man.
    I wish I'd been here to review them. Quite lucky you are to experience it.

We need some veterans back :/

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    If May and Ash were trapped on a desert island, what would they do to pass the time?
    Talk...about...stuff. Haha, I really don't know to be honest. What can you do in a desert? xD

Not my fan art, but credit to the artist (hikariangelove)

Anyone find this cute? This is actually May and Ash's daughter according to the artist.
    Glad you like the pic Of Cynthia Ketchum. ^_^ She's exactly the way I pictured her.
    My Hard-hitting team on White:

Here's my Advanceshipping fic: Click here for May and Ash's Unova Journey

Click here for a side story and here for the other side story

Here's the main story in which it's attached to.

Quote Originally Posted by tcreel View Post
    Are you actually the writer of "The Unknown World"? I have to say that I loved that story.
    Yup, that's me. The one and only. xD

Glad you like it. I have a new story planned a little similar to TUW, but it won't be up any time soon. XD

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Yup, that's me. The one and only. xD

Glad you like it. I have a new story planned a little similar to TUW, but it won't be up any time soon. XD
    ugh, I really I gotta finish that fic. and get back to mine

that makes me think of a question, kinda:

Have you ever read and not finished an AS fic that you liked? If yes, can you name/briefly describe the fic? If not, then what keeps you so committed to every AS fic that you like?

my pick: The Unknown World
    from what I read/remember, Ash is really depressed, including clinically, and recounts the choices he made, the aftermath of war, and his lost love. it's very emotional. I would love to read it, but I'm not in the shipping fics section that often, and the chapters are kinda long (which isn't bad at all)

Credit to Brutaka

Hi hope you guys don't mind me popping up because truth be told im not sure which shipping I support either pokeshipping or advanceshipping, I think poke has a much better chance at winning yet when I picture ash in a relationship I think of advance, weird huh? anyway one thought I aways come with is what if ash and may had kids well for some reason I picture their kids looking just like red design from fire red leaf green and his female counterpart leaf/green/whatever you call her.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    Hi hope you guys don't mind me popping up because truth be told im not sure which shipping I support either pokeshipping or advanceshipping, I think poke has a much better chance at winning yet when I picture ash in a relationship I think of advance, weird huh? anyway one thought I aways come with is what if ash and may had kids well for some reason I picture their kids looking just like red design from fire red leaf green and his female counterpart leaf/green/whatever you call her.
    That is quite the interesting headcanon you have there. Hm, that gives me a good topic.

What headcanons do you have about advanceshipping or about Ash and May's relationship?

Mine is that when Ash gives a gift to May it would normally be jewellery and it would be normally be emerald because the birthstone for anyone born in the month of May is Emerald.

Made a post in pearl, Poke......might as well make one in Advance.

What headcanons do you have about advanceshipping or about Ash and May's relationship?

My headcanon? I think May is more matured despite being younger than Ash when it comes to being a relationship. Episodes like "Time Warp Healls All wounds" etc. suggest me that May likes to explore 'romance' and wants to be thrilled by Ash. She expects him to do things how Norman does to Caroline (the Beautifly fireworks), but Ash being the idiot he is fails to understand how he should impress May. May will mostly be dissatisfied with his lack of surprises, but his lame attempts will make her love him more and more. She thinks he's cute when he tries hard. (Ash occasionally takes tips from Max and Brock and surprise her occasionally though.)

My head canon is dissatisfying? I think no relationship is perfect in this world. Every person has his limitations. May is sensitive to romance, Ash is only mildly sensitive to it, thus there will always be some friction in their relationship (Seriously what kind of relationship doesn't have friction?), they will constantly bicker with each other, but in the end they will always love the other because it's the person they fell in love with.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Made a post in pearl, Poke......might as well make one in Advance.

My headcanon? I think May is more matured despite being younger than Ash when it comes to being a relationship. Episodes like "Time Warp Healls All wounds" etc. suggest me that May likes to explore 'romance' and wants to be thrilled by Ash. She expects him to do things how Norman does to Caroline (the Beautifly fireworks), but Ash being the idiot he is fails to understand how he should impress May. May will mostly be dissatisfied with his lack of surprises, but his lame attempts will make her love him more and more. She thinks he's cute when he tries hard. (Ash occasionally takes tips from Max and Brock and surprise her occasionally though.)

My head canon is dissatisfying? I think no relationship is perfect in this world. Every person has his limitations. May is sensitive to romance, Ash is only mildly sensitive to it, thus there will always be some friction in their relationship (Seriously what kind of relationship doesn't have friction?), they will constantly bicker with each other, but in the end they will always love the other because it's the person they fell in love with.
    Now that I think about it, I can see Ash and May's relationship portraying a lot from Norman and Caroline, of course they will need some growing up to do before reaching their relationship but its not completely impossible. I think it will be rather cute.

Now that I think about it, I can see Ash and May's relationship portraying a lot from Norman and Caroline, of course they will need some growing up to do before reaching their relationship but its not completely impossible. I think it will be rather cute.
    I can see that too, but the only problem I find With that, is that ash just doesn't understand what is going on. He first needs to realize what is happening then I think this will be great.
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

Quote Originally Posted by Sethern View Post
    I can see that too, but the only problem I find With that, is that ash just doesn't understand what is going on. He first needs to realize what is happening then I think this will be great.
    Well Ash isn't completely dense as everyone thinks. In the episode The Bicker the Better, Ash clearly knows what a couple is, he just doesn't know how to love somebody more than a friend or even become a couple.

Well Ash isn't completely dense as everyone thinks. In the episode The Bicker the Better, Ash clearly knows what a couple is, he just doesn't know how to love somebody more than a friend or even become a couple.
    I completely agree with this. Ash's dense characteristic is usable in a comedy fic, but IMO it's a bit exaggerated otherwise. it's why I enjoy a fic with a more serious, mature side to Ash, which the show has given us at times

Credit to Brutaka

I am actually supportive of Ash's dense characteristics in a realistic way. I mean he can be sexually attracted to women (or May for the purpose of this thread) when he reaches a certain age, he knows what love is. But..there are a few things he's insensitive to. While I agree the anime over-exaggerated it a bit since BF and comedy harem fics use this an effective tools, in a more realistic sense Ash is still dense. But however the word dense doesn't mean he won't blush when a romantic incident happens, doesn't mean he won't ever fall in love etc. He's just insensitive to a few secret hints May throws at him, that is all.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    I completely agree with this. Ash's dense characteristic is usable in a comedy fic, but IMO it's a bit exaggerated otherwise. it's why I enjoy a fic with a more serious, mature side to Ash, which the show has given us at times
    Yes, I agree. It comes to the point where the fic just doesn't feel right or is enjoyable tor read any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    I am actually supportive of Ash's dense characteristics in a realistic way. I mean he can be sexually attracted to women (or May for the purpose of this thread) when he reaches a certain age, he knows what love is. But..there are a few things he's insensitive to. While I agree the anime over-exaggerated it a bit since BF and comedy harem fics use this an effective tools, in a more realistic sense Ash is still dense. But however the word dense doesn't mean he won't blush when a romantic incident happens, doesn't mean he won't ever fall in love etc. He's just insensitive to a few secret hints May throws at him, that is all.
    I think there was a Wismicott episode where Ash and co helped two pokemon get together and so on. Even though it was annoying to see Ash didn't know what 'love' was he at least was willing to fight on the couple's behalf to get them together. So really, Ash is the kind of character that will fight for anybody that he loves or for people he believes should end up together.

Page 217 of 263 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast